Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,158 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2453191 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Spy360:
We won't go unless they beg us. Wetin dem do us no gud. Dem too wicked.
cheesycheesy
I no believe say you go loyal like this.cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Spy360:

What is disgrace? What is shame? This is football. We could have won too, don't be silly.

are u mad? Do u understand english? There's nothing wrong in being hopefull that ur useless team can beat barca, am okay with that, my only problem with you was all the nonsense u typed here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
are u mad? Do u understand english? There's nothing wrong in being hopefull that ur useless team can beat barca, am okay with that, my only problem with you was all the nonsense u typed here.
It's called mind games. Thought you knew anything about football. Is it because you have internet access, so you can type rubbish and post for the world to see? Football analysis is not meant for you. Go to romance section. Babes may find you useful.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
ajasa4link:
Prior to the game I knew our players were no match for the highly in form Barcelona, however when the match commenced there was a bit glimmer of hope. While watching the game yesterday, I told someone immediately chamberlain got injured that Arsene Wenger planned the game on chamberlain's pace and his injury will definitely cost us. This was proven when arsene wenger refused to sub him during half time and had to see him limp about in the early stages of the second half before finally taking him off. From then on the game went down the drain. Sincerely Arsene Wenger is a rigid coach whose game plan is not flexible and easy to read and his tactics cannot win something tangible in this modern world when faced with formidable opponents. I think Arsene wenger has really done well for the club with his financial discipline, prudency and cost saving method of managing the club over the years.
However, I think its high time Arsenal moved from the era of being a competitor and start challenging for major titles and with Wenger in charge I don't see that happening soon. In my opinion I think a new coach with sizeable years of experience taking over at the emirates will not be bad afterall. At least now we have the money, someone like Julian Draxler playing in place of Ramsey will not be bad afterall.
On a lighter note I think Walcott and Chamberlain should be lent to Britain's Olympic 100m team, maybe they can finally unseat Usain Bolt cos it seems racing is the only thing they are good at.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Spy360:

It's called mind games. Thought you knew anything about football. Is it because you have internet access, so you can type rubbish and post for the world to see? Football analysis is not meant for you. Go to romance section. Babes may find you useful.

Its obvious though but sometimes it can get p... wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Spy360:

We won't go unless they beg us. Wetin dem do us no gud. Dem too wicked.

cheesycheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Spy360:

mind games against Barca fans?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Arsenal have scored just 4goals this month. This is a most pitiable disaster for a team that aspires to win the title.

Lots of chances created but very poor finishing has hampered the team's efforts. Mr Wenger has to do something to correct this situation.

That stat must be corrected against Man United.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
chrisley024:
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
So losing to Barcelona is the source of all this noise? cheesy

A little bit of perspective may help:

Better finishing may have helped Arsenal no doubt, but one may logically have said the same about Barca on the night - they only managed to score one goal from open play and the other was a foolishly conceded penalty.

We lost 2-0 to a better side - end of story.

We are struggling to score at the moment in general, and it can't be purely down to 'poor strikers' in my view. The goals will come soon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
AdeLaNa1... you guys better win ooo... because... hmmm.... Wetin I dey find for Arsenal thread sef...?!

Okada... take me go Manure thread... party dey smell for dia... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Huh...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:
AdeLaNa1... you guys better win ooo... because... hmmm.... Wetin I dey find for Arsenal thread sef...?!

U say??

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2016
chrisley024:
spy360 never fails to dissapoint, he is right he was playing mind games or have u forgotten luis enrique and lionel messi both registered on nairaland last week with the monikers enrique44 and messi10.

What a complete e-ret@rd
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 5:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Spy360:
Arsenal have scored just 4goals this month. This is a most pitiable disaster for a team that aspires to win the title.

Lots of chances created but very poor finishing has hampered the team's efforts. Mr Wenger has to do something to correct this situation.

That stat must be corrected against Man United.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2016
debosky:
So losing to Barcelona is the source of all this noise? cheesy

A little bit of perspective may help:

Better finishing may have helped Arsenal no doubt, but one may logically have said the same about Barca on the night - they only managed to score one goal from open play and the other was a foolishly conceded penalty.

We lost 2-0 to a better side - end of story.

We are struggling to score at the moment in general, and it can't be purely down to 'poor strikers' in my view. The goals will come soon.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 5:43am On Feb 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 5:46am On Feb 26, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

spy360 never fails to dissapoint, he is right he was playing mind games or have u forgotten luis enrique and lionel messi both registered on nairaland last week with the monikers enrique44 and messi10.

What a complete e-ret@rd

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

What a complete e-ret@rd
In your atttempt to prove funny you only expose the foolishness embedded in your grey matter, and simply present yourself as an inate slowpoke.

Even a fool is thought to be wise when they keep their lips tightly sealed.

SHUT UP!

You are a f00l.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
One positive we can take from Ox's injury after the clash with Mascherano (if he has sense as it seems obvious he doesn't) is that he would learn to run with his head up as a professional and not with head down like a school boy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Spy360:
One positive we can take from Ox's injury after the clash with Mascherano (if he has sense as it seems obvious he doesn't) is that he would learn to run with his head up as a professional and not with head down like a school boy.

"Ox" na bullock na.... how do you expect a cow to play like a professional .... these anyhow English footballers sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2016
English players and their horrendous technique with the ball...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Best national combinations for a typical English club:
Goalie- english
Defenders- english
DM- french
AM- spaniards
Attackers- south americans
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thank you Ulloa!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sanogo scored a hattrick today for Charlton Athletic cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Yaya 'Lionel' Sanogo should be recalled by Arsene ASAP!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
proudlysports:
He had better score his way out of Charlton.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
proudlysports:

Great God. He is coming next season. It's time for Giroud to feel the heat.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
If we can not defeat a depleted and injury plagued Man Utd then we should just end the current season with academy players going forward.

This is an unacceptable and despicable first half.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wat d fûck is a Welbeck??

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Wat d fûck is a Welbeck??

You just got your answer there from Welbeck..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Roland17:

You just got your answer there from Welbeck..

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (3662) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.