Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,200 members, 7,867,487 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366204 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (3553) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Spy360:
It's Official...

Wenger's time is up.
Our season is over.
Back to chasing 4phy.

I am now a WOB.

Sod09 and Pickabeau come and give me my tag please.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
edwife:

We thank God.

It is very sad and deplorable for Arsenal. Something got to give for them to win.It's time for wenger to retire.

Wenger should be benched grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
GBR1:

grin grin grin grin grin
I hope arsenal can focus on the champions league now cheesy
You are joking right? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Funpeter:
The problem is still Wenger maybe he does not study team again i dont really no or maybe the fear that he cant beat the big boys ahs taken over him i just dont understand.......like my friend always tell me back then in Uni that Arsenal is never a threat till now those words are still true... when are we ever going to be a threat? maybe when we stop depending on all those overhype players.

gain Admission finish school even stay longer than the duration, went for NYSC and back and working still no league is it when am married before Arsenal will win the league?
bwuahahahaha! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Take it or leave it. Wenger has 10 more yrs on his contract. He aint going nowhere grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Spy360:
It's Official...

Wenger's time is up.
Our season is over.
Back to chasing 4phy.

I am now a WOB.

Sod09 and Pickabeau come and give me my tag please.
useless,delusional,half-nitwit. are you tired of making mouth? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tval(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Let me drop this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vojH1NWU3_A

cc: Raumdeuter

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Rashford's heat map vs Arsenal today....
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Take it or leave it. Wenger has 10 more yrs on his contract. He aint going nowhere grin grin
Arsenal should hire LVG for the next Session. I think he's a dope when it comes to managing Kids!
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badR62A_3kA
ItGeek:
Any DJ in the house? Please play akpako [img]for[/img] me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
lycann:
we won 3-0 at emirate.
stories for my villages gods ooooo!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Arsenal last won a Premier League game at Old Trafford 9 years, 5 months and 11 days ago.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
but,but,but.................where is keky? shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
'Please send me back to Madrid, I'd rather sit on the bench then lose to GCSE students'

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Danhumprey:
but,but,but.................where is keky? shocked
Pfft!! Probably somewhere burying his head in sand

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SIRcumalot: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
why no music ? DJ give me oti yan yan na by slim Joe omo alhaja
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by igbsam(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sebod(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
dmcdad:

@sebod.... If you know what I mean... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes ooooooo grin grin grin

Instead of Arsenal to play the FA cup with all their might, they were busy dreaming of beating Barcelona. Now that they are officially out of the UCL and their faint hope of winning the league has been dashed, one can comfortably say that they can't win the return leg of the FA. This means they are ending the season trophy-less when they have the best chance of winning the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rashford scores brace against kuvukiland...

He can only score against small teams...

28/02/2016, scores brace against Arsenal...

Yes, only small teams grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Pfft!! Probably somewhere burying his head in sand
hehehehehehe!

have you seen pataki and elfenomeno-cvnthole?grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hariorh: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'd like to knw what Arsene tells those boys before a match.

They playing like they don't even care about winning.

Especially against kid players.

Teams like Stoke and Chelsea will be very happy to piss on those players but Wenger's boys embarassed embarassed

Pitiful

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
useless excuse of a club with 90% delusional fans. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rashford was 6 Years old when Arsenal last won the league. Since then he's grown up and crushed their title hopes.

Give him the Balon D' Or already....

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
weedtaker:
you say? cheesy
dmcdad:

You are joking right? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You know what i mean na... grin grin grin
[img]http://www.charlesbridge.be/Fotoalbum/Flavio_09.jpg[/img]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Danhumprey:
hehehehehehe!

have you seen pataki and elfenomeno-cvnthole?grin
Pataki was last seen on ori-oke praying his useless club didn't get humiliated today. But elfeminine was seen running away after the final whistle like....

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
"That wasn't a performance from a team who want to be champions. That's where, as an Arsenal fan, I'm looking at it, I'm not sure that team can be champions, can they show me they can be champions? Today, they didn’t reassure me on anything.

"The only thing that’s good is that they are still in the title race, other than that they were second best in everything. It was a really poor performance."
Thiery Henry

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4071/premier-league/2016/02/28/20808762/henry-destroys-arsenal-after-man-utd-defeat-that-team-cant
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
A friend just told me Arsenal is Midtjylland in English.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Where is the usual dressing room selfie you people snap after each game?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
When i tell u people Arsenal have been shît for the better part of last decade, u will not believe. Only Arsenal can lose to a team of 7 defenders and SS1 academy boys!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Eastbay:
Where is the usual dressing room selfie you people snap after each game?
LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lycann(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Danhumprey:
stories for my villages gods ooooo!
lmao...na story now abi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Pataki was last seen on ori-oke praying his useless club didn't get humiliated today. But elfeminine was seen running away after the final whistle like....
bwuahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (3553) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.