Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2314492 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
sod09:
Mofos u complicating urself
U said Wenger was gonna win
Dimwits, useless scumbag
Cos I support afc I shd be a deluded fool like u
Or I shd be biase......
U shd be worried everyone here are insulting u
Guess wat u fucking brought dem here wit ur idiotic posts
slowpoke
You don't get it do you? Do you know what 'fan' means? It means FANATIC ok, REPRESENTING...

So what I spill about my club was because I AM A FAN

Others fans are allowed to troll, that's the game, but for a fellow fan to troll? That's stupidity man, in the highest order.

When I discuss with my fellow fans, we get down to brass tacks, we analyse and criticise. We stay it the way it is. But...

When we gist with opposing fans we FANATISE.

Gush! I hate f00ls mehn. I wanna talk footie not insults. Enough of you idiot.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
U mean deluded fanatic
U worst Dan I thought
Nd abt football.....
Watch Leicester FC , now dats football
Spy360:

You don't get it do you? Do you know what 'fan' means? It means FANATIC ok, REPRESENTING...

So what I spill about my club was because I AM A FAN

Others fans are allowed to troll, that's the game, but for a fellow fan to troll? That's stupidity man, in the highest order.

When I discuss with my fellow fans, we get down to brass tacks, we analyse and criticise. We stay it the way it is. But...

When we gist with opposing fans we FANATISE.

Gush! I hate f00ls mehn. I wanna talk footie not insults. Enough of you idiot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
when i have a child in the future am going to make sure i bring them on nl here and warn them never to be as delusional as spy360 grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
spy360 is a special kind of crazy. No football fan in the entire Euro section is as confused and insane as he is. He really needs to be checked into a mental institute ASAP.
sometimes i wonder if there's a limit to his foolishness
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:46am On Apr 27, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2016
Spy360:

You are already tucked up in an asylum scumass. You are a disillusioned f00l, if not you would wish to be in my position.

I praise my boys when they do well, I also critisise them when they fail. I am wiser than you squared.

The idotic slowpoke called Sod09 is a blippin asshole claiming he is a fan. If he really, truely is an Arsenal fan, then he is the biggest idiot on NL.

You can say Wenger out or Giroud na bastard but you can't troll your team . So disgusting.

No, you are wrong. There's a thick line between being a diehard fan and being delusional or dumb. Sod9 is not a plastic fan, he's just being realistic.

See, if Rooney scores 50 goals next season and win WPOTY, I'd be an utter idiót to use coz of that to rate him above Ronaldo of Brazil.

If Hererra scores 100 goals next season and wins WPOTY, I'd be a sheer moròn to rate him bigger than Iniesta coz of just one season or one feat.

Your saying that Ozil is better than Zidane, Walcott is better than Aguero and CR7, or that Arsenal will strip Barca nàked even with the bashing Barca hands to you guys doesn't make you a diehard fan more than Sod9. You are just being unrealistic.

I've an Assnal friend offline, who's been supporting Gayners since 1999. He used to defend Wenger more than any Gayner I've known. But since last 2 years he'd not only stop supporting Wenger, he's taken his mind off watching Assnal matches. He doesn't care again, he doesn't bother himself to watch Assnal matches, and he said he won't stress himself over Gayners matches till Wenger is out.

I'll tell you the truth, you are not a diehard fan more than him even when you've watched more Gayners matches than him since the last 2 years. People handle hurt differently. That ninja stopped watching Assnal matches or having hope coz he knows with Wenger in charge Gayners are going no where. And the results are proving him right. I did it too under Moyes era just to make sure I don't suffer heartbreak of watching my team lose endlessly. Stop thinking that you are more supportive of Gayners than Sod9 coz you chose to dream an impossible dream while Sod chose to face reality. I'm no prophet, but I can boldly tell you that with Wenger as coach, Arsenal won't win the league next season unless he decides to spend big on the current squad. You can bookmark this post and dig it up in future.

Start being realistic and not delusional. The Gayners fans screaming Wenger out and protesting against the board are more diehard fans than you. Unlike you, they know Wenger won't win them the league, not like you that will keep hyping an average coach or player just to claim a diehard fan tag.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2016
D guy craze pass spiritual ooo
Always claiming diehard
Mumu atole
sinizia:

No, you are wrong. There's a thick line between being a diehard fan and being delusional or dumb. Sod9 is not a plastic fan, he's just being realistic.

See, if Rooney scores 50 goals next season and win WPOTY, I'd be an utter idiót to use coz of that to rate him above Ronaldo of Brazil.

If Hererra scores 100 goals next season and wins WPOTY, I'd be a sheer moròn to rate him bigger than Iniesta coz of just one season or one feat.

Your saying that Ozil is better than Zidane, Walcott is better than Aguero and CR7, or that Arsenal will strip Barca nàked even with the bashing Barca hands to you guys doesn't make you a diehard fan more than Sod9. You are just being unrealistic.

I've an Assnal friend offline, who's been supporting Gayners since 1999. He used to defend Wenger more than any Gayner I've known. But since last 2 years he'd not only stop supporting Wenger, he's taken his mind off watching Assnal matches. He doesn't care again, he doesn't bother himself to watch Assnal matches, and he said he won't stress himself over Gayners matches till Wenger is out.

I'll tell you the truth, you are not a diehard fan more than him even when you've watched more Gayners matches than him since the last 2 years. People handle hurt differently. That ninja stopped watching Assnal matches or having hope coz he knows with Wenger in charge Gayners are going no where. And the results are proving him right. I did it too under Moyes era just to make sure I don't suffer heartbreak of watching my team lose endlessly. Stop thinking that you are more supportive of Gayners than Sod9 coz you chose to dream an impossible dream while Sod chose to face reality. I'm no prophet, but I can boldly tell you that with Wenger as coach, Arsenal won't win the league next season unless he decides to spend big on the current squad. You can bookmark this post and dig it up in future.

Start being realistic and not delusional. The Gayners fans screaming Wenger out and protesting against the board are more diehard fans than you. Unlike you, they know Wenger won't win them the league, not like you that will keep hyping an average coach or player just to claim a diehard fan tag.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Anybody remembers the movie "diehard "? It has different parts too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chestar5(f): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinizia:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinizia:

What are you saying nah... in one post you've contradicted yourself 20 times... since Alex Ferguson... is manure football any better...? You stopped watching when Moyes was in charge aren't you watching now when he left...?

Let's talk about your club... are you playing better football than Arsenal...? to me... I think you are an undercover arsenal fan... I'm happiest manure and chelshit didn't make top 4... don't you have your wounds to lick... instead you're after Arsene Wenger...

Does sacking him make manure better...?!

Arsene Wenger's minimum expectation is to make the top 4... so far... it looks like he would... what's your club minimum expectation...?!

So far...? none has been met... same goes to Chelshit... abi no be all of use dey the league...? if your club and chelshit have beaten Leicester instead of drawing... minus 6 points from Leicester total points haul... And you'll get the picture...

now thanks to your shitty brand of football... Leicester would join Arsenal in winning the league at Old Trafford and chelshit giving them a guard of honour...

The way I see it... Arsenal is the least of your problem...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinizia:

Smh

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Arsenal fans here no get joy oo. Them dey vex. They aren't only delusional but also pathetic.

In Arsene we trust

No going back

WENGER FOR LIFE!

Say Aye if you support this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinizia:

I accept. But have you not seen posts of mine bashing Wenger or Giroud or the Arsenal board or Walcott as useless?

If I say Walcott is better than CR7, common you are not that stupid to believe that neither am I. Though I can tell that to a United or Chelsea fan but to a fellow Gunner I would be objective.

'You can tell your mum but you can't tell your mum's rival that your mum's soup isn't sweet. The rival will clap for you but in her heart she would call you a f00l.' Agree?

Besides I support Arsenal not Arsene.

I will WATCH ARSENAL whether they RULE or RUIN

#IAmNotPlastic
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
when i have a child in the future am going to make sure i bring them on nl here and warn them never to be as delusional as spy360 grin
hehehe...
Your generation will hate you for the comment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

What are you saying nah... in one post you've contradicted yourself 20 times... since Alex Ferguson... is manure football any better...? You stopped watching when Moyes was in charge aren't you watching now when he left...?

Let's talk about your club... are you playing better football than Arsenal...? to me... I think you are an undercover arsenal fan... I'm happiest manure and chelshit didn't make top 4... don't you have your wounds to lick... instead you're after Arsene Wenger...

Does sacking him make manure better...?!

Arsene Wenger's minimum expectation is to make the top 4... so far... it looks like he would... what's your club minimum expectation...?!

So far...? none has been met... same goes to Chelshit... abi no be all of use dey the league...? if your club and chelshit have beaten Leicester instead of drawing... minus 6 points from Leicester total points haul... And you'll get the picture...

now thanks to your shitty brand of football... Leicester would join Arsenal in winning the league at Old Trafford and chelshit giving them a guard of honour...

The way I see it... Arsenal is the least of your problem...

Learn to read and understand before jumping into illogical conclusions. Spy360 understood what I was talking about. My post was never to compare United or Shelsee with Assnal or with any other club. I don't know what you are on about.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is too much oh... lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinizia:

Learn to read and understand before jumping into illogical conclusions. Spy360 understood what I was talking about. My post was never to compare United or Shelsee with Assnal or with any other club. I don't know what you are on about.
IpopAlomo did not really say you were comparing both clubs. But that you sided with an Arsenal fan who thought Arsenal failed whereas your team United is worse off.

If I should stop watching Arsenal games because we finish 4th, then you should decamp from Manure for finishing 5th.

Arsenal's inability to win the league this season is partly due to the failures of Manure and Cheshit. Gbam.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Players that should leave Arsenal this summer...

1. Mertesacker (flop)
2. Arteta (retired)
3. Rosicsky (retired)
4. Flamini (used up)
5. Walcott (flop)
6. Giroud (flop)

Those to be on probation...

1. Chamberlain (foolish but still has time)
2. Gibbs (not aggressive)
3. Gabriel (easily loses focus)
4. Welbeck (lacks killer instint)

Those that should be given more opportunities...

1. Iwobi (very promising)
2. Campbell (unfulfilled potentials)
3. Jerkinson (exceptional on loan)
4. Akpom (exceptional on loan)
5. Elneny (very promising)
6. Wilshere (unfulfilled potentials)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinizia:

lol i understand my guy Spy. He is the type that doesn't like to concede to his opposing fans. He certainly takes any insults directed to his team or players as an insult to himself. In the light of this delusional is too strong to describe him rather fanatic or zealous should just do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Spy360:

Arsenal's inability to win the league this season is partly due to the failures of Manure and Cheshit. Gbam.
Hahahaha! Jesu Christi Oluwa o!

This is why most posters in this section have issues with u. U are delusional. And quite frankly, u're full of shît!
So if United and Chelsea couldn't beat Leicester and Spurs, what stopped Arsenal from beating dem?? Was it United's fault u couldn't beat West Ham home and away?? Was it Chelsea's fault Southampton trashed Arsenal 4-0 on boxing day?? Was it our fault u couldn't beat a bunch of immature teens at Old Trafford??

Do u even listen to ursef speak/type at all?? So United and Chelsea is now at fault for Arsenal's shortcomings in d league? What stopped Arsenal from winning majority of its matches just like Leicester have done this season??

Majority of u Arsenal fans are always looking for something or someone to blame when the problem obviously lies within ur club, its players, manager and thr board!!

Mehn u never cease to surprise tho!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinizia:

Well said.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
pamcode:
lol i understand my guy Spy. He is the type that doesn't like to concede to his opposing fans. He certainly takes any insults directed to his team or players as an insult to himself. In the light of this delusional is too strong to describe him rather fanatic or zealous should just do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Hahahaha! Jesu Christi Oluwa o!

This is why most posters in this section have issues with u. U are delusional. And quite frankly, u're full of shît!
So if United and Chelsea couldn't beat Leicester and Spurs, what stopped Arsenal from beating dem?? Was it United's fault u couldn't beat West Ham home and away?? Was it Chelsea's fault Southampton trashed Arsenal 4-0 on boxing day?? Was it our fault u couldn't beat a bunch of immature teens at Old Trafford??

Do u even listen to ursef speak/type at all?? So United and Chelsea is now at fault for Arsenal's shortcomings in d league? What stopped Arsenal from winning majority of its matches just like Leicester have done this season??

Majority of u Arsenal fans are always looking for something or someone to blame when the problem obviously lies within ur club, its players, manager and thr board!!

Mehn u never cease to surprise tho!!
@ AdeMuMu1 oops sorry o, AdeLaNa1, hehehe...

I always have a way of bringing you over to watch you jack off. Blip off you scum sticker. Lol!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
dmcdad:

Well said.
What did you understand from what he said? Monkey Miss Road, can you make out one point from what was posted?

You get luck say na Barca you dey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Spy360:

@ AdeMuMu1 oops sorry o, AdeLaNa1, hehehe...

I always have a way of bringing you over to watch you jack off. Blip off you scum sticker. Lol!
No be only Jack. Na Jane. Fûcking Môron!!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Spy360:

IpopAlomo did not really say you were comparing both clubs. But that you sided with an Arsenal fan who thought Arsenal failed whereas your team United is worse off.

If I should stop watching Arsenal games because we finish 4th, then you should decamp from Manure for finishing 5th.

Well, that wasn't why I supported Sod. It wasn't about Man Utd vs. Assnal. If it was, I wouldn't even have waded in. And it might interest you to know that United is having a bad season coz our goals we set out to achieve is not what achieved and that's why I want Gaal out. I've never defended Gaal at any point this season. But our season can end well if we qualify for UCL and win the FA cup. So it's not yet over.

I didn't mean you'd stop watching Assnal matches. I was saying people deal with hurt in varying ways. What works for you, won't work for me. While some can endure years of shitty display by their club, I won't. My friend's refusal to stress himself over watching Assnal matches doesn't mean he doesn't watch any of their matches. He just doesn't put any much effort into it unlike other years back.

How are United and Shellsea partly responsible for Assnal woes?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Spy360:

smh.

So in the previous seasons the above mentioned clubs performed well what was the excuse?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Spy360:

What did you understand from what he said? Monkey Miss Road, can you make out one point from what was posted?

You get luck say na Barca you dey.
If I decide to elucidate more on his points, I would do far more damage. No make me vex for you ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Just that I don't like burning calories of energy in killing what is already dead. Sinizia don already kill you, and if I say make I bury you, e go be like say I wan take the glory. Make i leave am make him enjoy the glory of draining the little life left outta you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
pamcode:

LOL. I'll still ascribe delusional to it. I can be a fanatic and still be rational. No matter how fanatic I am, I can never say Walcott is better than CR7 and Aguero whether I'm an Assnal fan or not. Walcott is not even a better striker than Giroud how much more a skilled assassin, Aguero. Loving your club so much shouldn't make one irrational.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
No be only Jack. Na Jane. Fûcking Môron!!

LMAO @ Jane.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
dmcdad:

If I decide to elucidate more on his points, I would do far more damage. No make me vex for you ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Just that I don't like burning calories of energy in killing what is already dead. Sinizia don already kill you, and if I say make I bury you, e go be like say I wan take the glory. Make i leave am make him enjoy the glory of draining the little life left outta you.

LOL. Free Spy. I feel he deliberately makes such atrocious comments just for the fun of it. I wonder how Spy will be blaming Shekpe and United for Assnal not winning this season's league. This is beyond me. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tval:
Pained gayner fans everywhere grin

try play music for them na. it might ease the pain.

i recommend "joy and pain" rob base.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.