Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2313771 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
dmcdad:
You mean your mentor? cheesy
Guy my coach better pass your coach. Check am na.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Spy360:

I love the protests on Saturday coming. Wenger has been so comfortable, now the heat and pressure are on.

Mr White Head should sign a world class striker before next season before thunder go fire am.
He deserves every insult he gets. The guy was being stingy with both Higuain and Suarez. Imagine arguing over paying 25m for Higuain. Stingy old man

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Spy360:

With wetin? Abeg remind me wetin them dey use rate coaches again I don forget. Even if Enrique dey sleep, him still better pass Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Spy360:
are u a weedtaker ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2016
edi287:

He deserves every insult he gets. The guy was being stingy with both Higuain and Suarez. Imagine arguing over paying 25m for Higuain. Stingy old man
His head must be filled with regrets. He must have discovered how incompetent he has become. Imagine someone that was almost revered as a idol now seems to be a louse that must be removed - a pain in the ass.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
are u a weedtaker ?
Are you a cattle rearer?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2016
dmcdad:

With wetin? Abeg remind me wetin them dey use rate coaches again I don forget. Even if Enrique dey sleep, him still better pass Wenger.
We know say our coach messed up but he is still better than yours. What does Enrique know?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Spy360:

We know say our coach messed up but he is still better than yours. What does Enrique know?

Spy360 my guy why u dey always type things wey go rope u?

Enrique is 1zillion times better than Wenger,u can take that to the bank!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by weedtaker: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
are u a weedtaker ?
oboi na wetin na, why you go de ask spy weda him be me?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Spy360:

He knows nothing, but he won us a treble last season, on course to win a double this season, and finally, dumped your sorry ass coach outta the UCL. I mean, what does he know?

If this were the definition of not knowing anything, I mean, I would love not to know.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2016
weedtaker:
oboi na wetin na, why you go de ask spy weda him be me?
grin ah baba no vex i don 4get u moniker
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
dmcdad:

He knows nothing, but he won us a treble last season, on course to win a double this season, and finally, dumped your sorry ass coach outta the UCL. I mean, what does he know?

If this were the definition of not knowing anything, I mean, I would love not to know.cheesy

Adelana abeg come do that thing you dey do...

We are winning the treble
We are winning the double
we are winning

cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
dmcdad:

I remember he was on course to win u the treble when the compass had some ish as a result pointed non- magnetic South instead of magnetic north making him drift off course.
He is now on a course to win the double. I sincerely hope he's able to sail through this pestilential aqua so he won't be on course to win u Nada.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
An0nimus:

we are winning

cheesy
Whatever he does wouldn't change the fact that I am in for a double, whereas you are in for fourphy. There is a clear distinction between us. There is a vast difference between us. As clueless as my coach is, he has won 5 trophies since joining Barca just under 2 years and is on course to add 2 to that number in the coming weeks. How many trophies has Wenger won since joining Assnal in 1996? As you come up with the number, I will also like to get a breakdown of that number for better clarification. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And also, what major trophy has Wenger won with Assnal that Enrique of yesterday has not won? Tell me.... Time is ticking; tick-tock-tick-tock.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

I remember he was on course to win u the treble when the compass had some ish as a result pointed non- magnetic South instead of magnetic north making him drift off course.
He is now on a course to win the double. I sincerely hope he's able to sail through this pestilential aqua so he won't be on course to win u Nada.
How hypocritical.... So after shouting upandan in December that you would be taking home the league trophy come the end of the season, you are the same one talking about someone envisioning winning the treble, and after that seemed far-fetched, then the double. Na wa ooooo. At least I am still in for a double. I would always say this, as good as Madrid are, they are yet to win a treble. I ain't tryna take anything away from them, but just letting you know winning a treble ain't child's play. Afterall, I still remain the only club that has won the treble twice. As for you... Well, there is absolutely no need beating a dead dog. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Also, you would do well to wish your prof and your entire club to win the fourphy rather than waste a wish on my club. If only wishes were water, hmmm

Meanwhile, is fourphy sure yet? I mean, the last time Assnal won the league were you already supporting Assnal then? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
dmcdad:

Whatever he does wouldn't change the fact that I am in for a double, whereas you are in for fourphy. There is a clear distinction between us. There is a vast difference between us. As clueless as my coach is, he has won 5 trophies since joining Barca just under 2 years and is on course to add 2 to that number in the coming weeks. How many trophies has Wenger won since joining Assnal in 1996? As you come up with the number, I will also like to get a breakdown of that number for better clarification. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And also, what major trophy has Wenger won with Assnal that Enrique of yesterday has not won? Tell me.... Time is ticking; tick-tock-tick-tock.

lol see as guyman dey hyper ventilate. I like that stuff Adelana1 does, even when it's against Arsenal. Adelana1 abeg come do am nagrin

we are winning the d
we are winning
we..

gringringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
An0nimus:

lol see as guyman dey hyper ventilate. I like that stuff Adelana1 does, even when it's against Arsenal. Adelana1 abeg come do am nagrin

we are winning the d
we are winning
we..

gringringrin

Arsenal fans are delusional. They are a disgrace. It's beyond me hw clueless fans of a useless team will be trolling a team that walloped you home and away and also in line to winning a double.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
dmcdad:

How hypocritical.... So after shouting upandan in December that you would be taking home the league trophy come the end of the season, you are the same one talking about someone envisioning winning the treble, and after that seemed far-fetched, then the double. Na wa ooooo. At least I am still in for a double. I would always say this, as good as Madrid are, they are yet to win a treble. I ain't tryna take anything away from them, but just letting you know winning a treble ain't child's play. Afterall, I still remain the only club that has won the treble twice. As for you... Well, there is absolutely no need beating a dead dog. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Also, you would do well to wish your prof and your entire club to win the fourphy rather than waste a wish on my club. If only wishes were water, hmmm

Meanwhile, is fourphy sure yet? I mean, the last time Assnal won the league were you already supporting Assnal then? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided undecided Na who in naija trophy don epp??

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

Arsenal fans are delusional. They are a disgrace. It's beyond me hw clueless fans of a useless team will be trolling a team that walloped you home and away and also in line to winning a double.

You guys still don't get it. It's not about Arsenal or Man U or Barca or WestBrom. It's about a guy finding something very funny.

We are winning the league
We are winning the FA cup
we are winning
we are
we
we thank the Lord for a bright daygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

undecided undecided undecided undecided Na who in naija trophy don epp??
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
An0nimus:

we are winning the d
we are winning
we..

gringringrin
Good thing you no get answers to my questions. cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
An0nimus:

You guys still don't get it. It's not about Arsenal or Man U or Barca or WestBrom. It's about a guy finding something very funny.

We are winning the league
We are winning the FA cup
we are winning
we are
we
we thank the Lord for a bright daygrin
We are wining the league and facup
We are wining the league and
We are wining the league
We are wining the
We are wining
We are
We
We thank God for finishing fourth
Na so ade dey do am grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=2861232&top&wjb=

Another excuse from wenger..... m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=2861232&top&wjb=
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wenger blaming home fans for the bad results at emirates

grin grin grin

This man is going senile
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
An0nimus:

we are winning
We won the champion, Leicester, home and away

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Giroud starts again, what have we done to deserve this?
Wenger die!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Arsenal fans Don turn APC, "we want change" placard everywhere
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Funny some are still proud of him and ashamed of his fellow fans sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

We are wining the league and facup
We are wining the league and
We are wining the league
We are wining the
We are wining
We are
We
We thank God for finishing fourth
Na so ade dey do am grin
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Let's be honest here. Wenger isn't going in the summer. But this summer has to be a big one. If Wenger stays he has to be ruthless.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Arsene = 20years excuses

Ranieri = 9months Champions

Epiccccc..........! Jesuuuuuuu......! cheesy

N:B - fcvk who ever chooses to correct the number of years wengay has bin a pain cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.