Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,732 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366520 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (3554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chestar5(f): 9:47pm On May 17, 2016
Spy360:

Mumu trolling. Go and learn, then come back for more tutorials. Bleep off baby.

sometimes i wonder if u tink bfore typin undecided, still tryin to get the sense out of d nonsense u wrote
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2016
And cech wins Golden gloves cheesy
Thank you smalling, sorry de gea and fans
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2016
Spy360:
Cazorla and Bellerin not in Euro squad. There must be too many sick heads over there in Spain. We are talking about the best RB and CM in Europe.
baba bellerin best in England not Europe..
He's still young And he I'll get called up soon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:44am On May 18, 2016
Granit Xhaka Is Coming

Borussia Monchengladbach have confirmed they have received an offer for our target Granit Xhaka but said there is no agreement in place.

Xhaka has been courted by Arsenal for several months and while Manchester City are the most recent side to show interest in the Swiss midfielder, the player is said to favour a move to Emirates Stadium instead of Pep Guardiola’s financial heavyweights.
23-year-old Xhaka wants any deal to be completed before this summer’s tournament in France and chief transfer negotiator Dick Law has already drawn up an impressive financial package for the Borussia Monchengladbach star, which he is likely to accept.

Xhaka, who has said he wants to resolve his future before Euro 2016, has already told the media he has always wanted to play in the Premier League since he was a little kid.

This is an indication that we’re going to spend big this summer, we hope for more.

For more real and exclusive Arsenal news visit
www.gunnerscircle.com

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 11:57am On May 18, 2016
Spy360:
Cazorla and Bellerin not in Euro squad. There must be too many sick heads over there in Spain. We are talking about the best RB and CM in Europe.
You wan start again abi? angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2016
Smalling wasn't having that golden gloves sharing nonsense.. so he put it in his own net. What a man.
Imagine sharing the golden gloves with a keeper that conceded from a direct corner kick.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2016
Chestar5:

sometimes i wonder if u tink bfore typin undecided, still tryin to get the sense out of d nonsense u wrote
You are a mumu, and I don't expect you to understand that. Carry your K-leg commot for here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chestar5(f): 3:56pm On May 18, 2016
Spy360:

You are a mumu, and I don't expect you to understand that. Carry your K-leg commot for here.

i wont exchange words wit u, goodbye undecided....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dadehmola: 4:15pm On May 18, 2016
Spy360:

Oga - you have a crush on her jare...

Instead of trying to bully her into submission, send her a p.m stating your true feelings for her.

Considering your status as the most Fooolish poster in the sports section, i expect her to have some reservations about "Giving it a shot" though.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2016
Dadehmola:

Instead of trying to bully her into submission, send her a p.m stating your true feelings for her.

Considering your status as the most Fooolish poster in the sports section, i expect her to have some reservations about "Giving it a shot" though.. grin
Oga you too like trouble grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2016
Tbh any position in the league under 1st doesn't matter....except you're 5th and have to play a club from Belarus.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2016
Keky:
Smalling wasn't having that golden gloves sharing nonsense.. so he put it in his own net. What a man.
Imagine sharing the golden gloves with a keeper that conceded from a direct corner kick
Wicked cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 10:36pm On May 18, 2016
Dadehmola:

Haba! This is not fair at all! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2016
Dadehmola:

Your mumu even pass her own. Your type na woman wrapper. Repent or perish. Iron Monkey. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 8:18am On May 19, 2016
Spy360:

Your mumu even pass her own. Your type na woman wrapper. Repent or perish. Iron Monkey. cheesy
Oga when you turn Man of God na? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:24am On May 20, 2016
Hi "gonners" this is my first time here and i feel i shud do smthin annoying... Hmmmnn... lemme think..... yea ive got an idea!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:25am On May 20, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2016
Good to see an attacking player win the POTY at my club. Would have felt awkward if my keeper won it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 20, 2016
Keky:
Good to see an attacking player win the POTY at my club. Would have felt awkward if my keeper won it.
You are stylishly firing shots, cheesy cheesy grin let manure fans catch u.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2016
Keky:
Manure couldn't be worse, their best player can't man our post.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 2:59pm On May 20, 2016
Mukina2 darling ,Which is more painful ... Drogba or the Champions League cup ?

On this day in Munich , Chelsea won their champions league cup ..

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 4:19pm On May 20, 2016
fredoooooo:
Mukina2 darling ,Which is more painful ... Drogba or the Champions League cup ?

On this day in Munich , Chelsea won their champions league cup ..
do i know you please? grin

ediot grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lycann(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2016
Xhaka afc

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:43pm On May 20, 2016
mukina2:

do i know you please? grin

ediot grin grin

Yes, the only husband that takes you on champions League honeymoon elimination every season tongue
Answer my queshun (question), Drogba or the cup ? grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 20, 2016
Double post
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 20, 2016
Xhaka in London for medicals? Make this guy sha no carry injury for euros
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:27am On May 21, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Xhaka in London for medicals? Make this guy sha no carry injury for euros
I know why Wenger is signing more and more midfielders...

hE wAntS tO gIvE ThEo a nEW CoNTrAct

Wenger mentioned that TW performs well when the midfield behind him is strong.

White-head should please get us a new striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2016
Spy360:

I know why Wenger is signing more and more midfielders...

hE wAntS tO gIvE ThEo a nEW CoNTrAct

Wenger mentioned that TW performs well when the midfield behind him is strong.

White-head should please get us a new striker.
y do we need cf wen sir no goal was banging hattrick in ajax....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 12:38pm On May 21, 2016
It's official. #welcomegranit

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 12:39pm On May 21, 2016
More.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2016
TRendlona:
grin
what are ypu trying to say?
Just say it and stop using pictures.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2016
edi287:
It's official. #welcomegranit
who z dz ? Which club did he come 4m?

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (3554) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.