Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,140 members, 7,867,311 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366040 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (3553) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:15am On May 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Haha... daftard... did your eye skip the part when your club went 41 years after your first title and 37 years between actually trophyless...? so now you can actually read...? from 1911 to 1952...? If we're still talking about trophy drought... manure and Liverpool are leading by example...

For the record... You're actually the dullest fan ever... You're a plastic manure fan that got schooled on your history by an Arsenal fan... learn your history then come back...
Lol. Keep grasping at straws all in a bid to sound intelligent. The more u try, the more vacuous u sound. Who cares about something that happened b4 my Grandpa was even born??

Yes! United went trophyless for 37, 41 yrs blah blah blah.....
But if u weren't born brain dead, u'd realise the football league was canceled for 11 yrs in dat time bcoz of both WWI & WWII.

But since ignorance is clearly running amok in ur life maybe i should also come down to ur level and remind u dat Arsenal also went trophyless for like 26 yrs between 1904 & 1930.
Maybe i should also remind u that Barca also went without a single UCL trophy prior to 92 and also went trophyless for almost 20 yrs themselves. But who cares about that anymore if they are constantly winning trophies??

I may ve 99 problems. But schooling u and exposing u for the illiterate, stupîd, useless & ignorant bîtch that u are will never be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol. Keep grasping at straws all in a bid to sound intelligent. The more u try, the more vacuous u sound. Who cares about something that happened b4 my Grandpa was even born??

Yes! United went trophyless for 37, 41 yrs blah blah blah.....
But if u weren't born brain dead, u'd realise the football league was canceled for 11 yrs in dat time bcoz of both WWI & WWII.

But since ignorance is clearly running amok in ur life maybe i should also come down to ur level and remind u dat Arsenal also went trophyless for like 26 yrs between 1904 & 1930.
Maybe i should also remind u that Barca also went without a single UCL trophy prior to 92 and also went trophyless for almost 20 yrs themselves. But who cares about that anymore if they are constantly winning trophies??

I may ve 99 problems. But schooling u and exposing u for the illiterate, stupîd, useless & ignorant bîtch that u are will never be one of them.

37 - 11 =

Oga... you're in no position to talk about Arsenal trophy drought...

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:23am On May 22, 2016
Spy360:

You don start na, and later you will begin to moan about 'fvcking off your mentions...
And yet, u were the one who jumped on my post moaning like a pregnant woman in labor...

LvG wins FA cup...
Suddenly,...
LvG gets fired at press conference.

AdeMuMu1 must I repeat myself for you get rack in some sense?
Winning the FA cup without UCL makes you no different from Portsmouth
And how many times will i drum it into that thick fufu filled cranium of urs that finishing above of Liverpool, United, City & Chelsea and still not winning the league, and/or going 12 yrs without a league title, not to mention the lack of a UCL trophy in 130-something pathetic yrs is nothing more than the definition of a club full of mediocrity??

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
And yet, u were the one who jumped on my post moaning like a pregnant woman in labor...

And how many times will i drum it into that thick fufu filled cranium of urs that finishing above of Liverpool, United, City & Chelsea and still not winning the league, and/or going 12 yrs without a league title, not to mention the lack of a UCL trophy in 130-something pathetic yrs is nothing more than the definition of a club full of mediocrity??

Mediocrity it's actually spending £300 million pounds in one season only to finish 5th... that my good man is Elite Mediocrity...

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:01am On May 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Mediocrity it's actually spending £300 million pounds in one season only to finish 5th... that my good man is Elite Mediocrity...
**sigh**
Ur case is really becoming a sad, sorry and pathetic one o.
When and where did United spend 300m in one season?? Is this an intentional something or are u just naturally this daft??

Pls fûck off. U clearly ve nothing reasonable to contribute...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
**sigh**
U case is really becoming a sorry and pathetic one. When and where did United spend 300m in one season?? Is this an intentional something or are u just naturally this daft??

Pls fûck off. U clearly ve nothing reasonable to contribute...

Lmao... you burn money and you still didn't make top 4... I don't see how you can hate from outside the top 4 when you couldn't even get in...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

But they won the "we beat the champions" cup.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:35am On May 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Lmao... you burn money and you still didn't make top 4... I don't see how you can hate from outside the top 4 when you couldn't even get in...
grin grin

Dude u ve been flip flopping all over the place like a circus monkey. U no get point abeg....

It must ve really hit u hard to know United wont go up to five yrs b4 winning a trophy for u to ve been mentioning ancient history of something that happened ages ago.

U should ve known better tho. Only useless and mediocre clubs like Arsenal can go 9 yrs in modern day football without winning anything tangible.

Abeg the world shouldn't ve to deal with people like u with sub-zero IQs. Save us all this stress and simply go to Ogunpa river and do the needful.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:43am On May 22, 2016
chrisley024:
But they won the "we beat the champions" cup.
Lol! Yes. The "We beat Leicester home & away" trophy. How could i forget grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin

Dude u ve been flip flopping all over the place like a circus monkey. U no get point abeg....

It must ve really hit u hard to know United wont go up to five yrs b4 winning a trophy for u to ve been mentioning ancient history of something that happened ages ago.

U should ve known better tho. Only useless and mediocre clubs like Arsenal can go 9 yrs in modern day football without winning anything tangible.

Abeg the world shouldn't ve to deal with people like u with sub-zero IQs. Save us all this stress and simply go to Ogunpa river and do the needful.

It's getting really hard to justify 5th position after spending... £300 million... how much did you spend again...?! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:57am On May 22, 2016
edoyad:

Capital one cup is now a window dressing , it's not a title. All I know is, unless Man city can win the UCL, that is the trophy that will rule Manchester till 2017.
grin grin

At least Manchester has two to celebrate. Pls remind us again. Which one will rule London this 2016??
Oh yh. The "We beat Leicester home & away" trophy

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin

At least Manchester has two to celebrate. Pls remind us again. Which one will rule London this 2016??
Oh yh. The "We beat Leicester home & away" trophy

grin grin

So the community shield no be trophy...?! like you claimed the FA isn't...?!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

So the community shield no be trophy...?! like you claimed the FA isn't...?!
So United have then, 2 trophies post Fergie era. grin

See Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 22, 2016
chrisley024:
So United have then, 2 trophies post Fergie era. grin

See Hypocrisy at its peak.
Lol! I wan reply am but i figured there was no point.

Community shield is suddenly a trophy now. The same Community Shield United won in 2013. And yet, the idîot has said more than once on this same thread that United have been trophyless for three years now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

AdeMuMu you never seem to disappoint in proving how shallow your reasoning is. Arsenal has not won the CL yet, but your team has and yet are drifting into oblivion. We are on an upward trend, yours is diminishing returns. LvG's philosophy must have turn you into an intelligent madman.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! Yes. The "We beat Leicester home & away" trophy. How could i forget grin grin
Yes we did that, we also beat a £250million bunch of retards 3-0 in 15mins.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2016
olabode89:

Stop trying to sound like a sage! "For those who only watch the EPL"

Most peeps must have known him from the Basel team that had Shaqiri and Frei.

He is an excellent midfielder though.

Are the highlighted words factual or not? i don't need to be a soothsayer or sound like a sage to make that statement.

Most peeps must have known him when he played in Basel you said? Granit adorned Basel's senior team jersey for only two seasons i believe, and one season of champions league footy with them.

The bulk of his experience including champion league footy has been in the Bundesliga with B. Monchengladbach and the Swiss National team. Shaqiri and Alexander Frei spent more years with Basel's senior team in contrast to Xhaka before moving.

Can you vouch that everyone on the footy thread follow other major European leagues? how many have actually watched Granit Xhaka? its one thing to know the name because it is unique (easier to pronounce than it looks), however, it is another thing to have actual knowledge of his style of play.

P.S: Please keep comments and arguments civil. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 22, 2016
Spy360:

AdeMuMu you never seem to disappoint in proving how shallow your reasoning is. Arsenal has not won the CL yet, but your team has and yet are drifting into oblivion. We are on an upward trend, yours is diminishing returns. LvG's philosophy must have turn you into an intelligent madman.

Lool! U must think its one of ur village people u're talking to. Look why dont u just STFU and save ur comments for retârds like that Alomo sipping mongrel who understand ur language.

Ur team is on an upward trend? Ok. The same team that it took 9 yrs to win a trophy.

And yet my own team that is still adjusting to the Post SAF era and already has a trophy in two years is the one that is sliding into oblivion??

And if we say u're stupîd now, u'll come here and be ranting like a pained Orubebe(or whatever his name is).

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 22, 2016
Spy360:

Yes we did that, we also beat a £250million bunch of retards 3-0 in 15mins.
Yes u did. But we also did beat that bunch of failure wannabes u call a football team with our youth team.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Yes u did. But we also did beat that bunch of failure wannabes u call a football team with our youth team.
When your youth team > £250m team. Igbo must be going round at OT.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2016
The Confirmation of Mourinho as #MUFC coach means arsenal automatically lose 6 Points on EPL. Haha — biSHop Keith Paery. (@Kisskisii) 22 May 2016
grin
Spy360! afa na

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
Spy360:

When your youth team > £250m team. Igbo must be going round at OT.
if ur team can beat a £250m team but cant stand their youth team, then it shows ur manager is senile already.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

This must be from a Charles Dickens Novel, I know a great piece when I se one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2016
Skimpledawg:
The Confirmation of Mourinho as #MUFC coach means
arsenal automatically lose 6 Points on EPL. Haha
— biSHop Keith Paery. (@Kisskisii) 22 May 2016

grin

Spy360! afa na

Not when he is off Chelsehits. We will welcome him with our new striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2016
lekkie073:
if ur team can beat a £250m team but cant stand their youth team, then it shows ur manager is senile already.....
We killed the gods, but never bothered about the priests. They were on grace.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 22, 2016
Meanwhile, arsenal, highest paid this season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2016
Spy360:

Not when he is off Chelsehits. We will welcome him with our new striker.
oh please! assnal is a biatch to Mourinho not Chelsea. ..and which new striker are we talking about here?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 22, 2016
Skimpledawg:

oh please! assnal is a biatch to Mourinho not Chelsea. ..and which new striker are we talking about here?
We lost the second leg with Hiddink in charge, the common factor is Chelsea.

Fck MOU he will fail at yawnited, watch this space.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:47pm On May 22, 2016
What's with mourinho
Give him good money to buy 2 trophies and he I'll be gone and leave the club worse than Moyes did.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
We lost the second leg with Hiddink in charge, the common factor is Chelsea.
Fck MOU he will fail at yawnited, watch this space.
u hate mourinho or Chelsea?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 11:24pm On May 22, 2016
So ManUtd has actually gone upto 26 years without winning jack before? I'm learning.

I'm guessing the retort will be that was before the modern premier league era. Man U's 20 league titles didn't all come in this new league did it? I no too know football history.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2016
An0nimus:
So ManUtd has actually gone upto 26 years without winning jack before? I'm learning.

I'm guessing the retort will be that was before the modern premier league era. Man U's 20 league titles didn't all come in this new league did it? I no too know football history.

You dey mind those plastic fans... he wants to wipe away history with a wave of the hand... half of their trophy haul has been under Ferguson's reign... if it's not more than half... it's a little bit short... but I'm not a manure fan... another assignment for Ademumu1...

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (3553) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.