Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366619 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (3554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
proudlysports:
Vardy to Arsenal will be announced soon
Say God
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColeworldMD(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
sinizia:

Roy might live to regret that mistake, and if he fails, especially from the midfield, pundits and fans will blame it on Drinkwater's exclusion. On Sturridge, that's a walking time bomb. He wasn't even fully fit when his name was announced. Forget the left foot, Rooney, Vardy and Kane are more ahead in striking order than Sturridge. Removing Sturridge or Rashford was the best thing to do. Even taking Wilshere to the Euros was another nepotism to me. Just 2 uncompleted matches and he's on board to Euros? BS!!
sterling, sturridge, wilshere all risky inclusions. Drinkwater, Townsend risky omissions. This is England's best shot at winning & if they don't get to semis Roy's to blame.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Arsenal are in discussion with Leicester City over Vardy. shocked

Arsenal has set in place his release clause. I want to believe this is a dream like the Xhaka news.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
sinizia:

What makes it more shocking is that Spy is a Nigerian and should have known first-hand all about Mikel before spewing that trash. If a foreigner made such gaffe, I'd have understood.

Na ogogoro dey talk, no be Spy. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
A part of me is excited about this Vardy/Arsenal discussion. But should it be that Vardy moves to Arsenal, the likes of Mahrez and Kante will surely want to move elsewhere.

This might have implications on the prospecting and interesting challenge I would love Leicester to display in the forth coming UEFA Champions League.

Anyways, fingers crossed to see if this transfer becomes a reality first.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pataki:
A part of me is excited about this Vardy/Arsenal discussion. But should it be that Vardy moves to Arsenal, the likes of Mahrez and Kante will surely want to move elsewhere.

This might have implications on the prospecting and interesting challenge I would love Leicester to display in the forth coming UEFA Champions League.

Anyways, fingers crossed to see if this transfer becomes a reality first.
With that pace in front of our prolific mid-field Arsenal will be a joy to wash, this rumour is already giving me orgasm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

With that pace in front of our prolific mid-field Arsenal will be a joy to wash, this rumour is already giving me orgasm

People are saying Vardy is but just a one season wonder. But I will still take a Vardy over not even signing a single outfield player during last year summer transfer window.

This transfer window is something else. I truly reckon, a lot has to deal with the main Leicester City chief recruiter we got earlier this year.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pataki:

People are saying Vardy is but just a one season wonder. But I will still take a Vardy over not even signing a single outfield player during last year summer transfer window.
This transfer window is something else. I truly reckon, a lot has to deal with the main Leicester City chief recruiter we got earlier this year.
The news is gathering momentum just as the Xhaka deal did, it's all over the web now.
Replace Ramsey with Iwobi in the line up below and remember to delete Matersacker

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

The news is gathering momentum just as the Xhaka deal did, it's all over the web now.
Replace Ramsey with Iwobi in the line up below and remember to delete Matersacker

LOL. Let it be a reality first. BBC and SkySports are reporting the news as well.

Meanwhile Ibra has purportedly agreed to a one year contract with manure. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:48am On Jun 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Mikel best thing grin Na wa ooo. Someone that took years to score his first EPL goal, it's even possible Bellerin must have out scored him
What's spectacular abt Mikel.? Spy you've started.
When did Mikel become a striker? How long did it take him to make his first interception. This guy may have past his best, but he is the most technically gifted Nigerian footballer alive. If you doubt mention your own.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Pataki:

Mikel Obi? Spy, delete that comment immediately.
LoL!

If na lie mention who you think it is. Nigerian football is poor really, I aint saying Mikel is Messi but he is our best player. Check na.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:56am On Jun 04, 2016
ColeworldMD:
there was no reason not to take him. Rashford was taken just to reward him, we all know he's not going to start. But drinkwater has got a very decent chance at starting based on form. The very least was to reward him for winning the league. It was very myopic of him. On sturridge. I think he taken cuz of his left foot. He's the only one.
If you watched England's friendlies you would agree that club football is different from national team. Reasons why CRonaldo does not score 56goals for Portugal, or Messi either.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:58am On Jun 04, 2016
sinizia:

What makes it more shocking is that Spy is a Nigerian and should have known first-hand all about Mikel before spewing that trash. If a foreigner made such gaffe, I'd have understood.
Lets make life simple, who in your opinion is the best all round footballer from Nigeria after Kanu and JJ? Answer and be blessed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Pataki:

Vardy is an English version of 'South American' strikers. My problem is he would be 30 by next year. Would he have played his best? Time will tell. Wenger should not miss Morata if he is available.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Vardy?
Y is dis man trying to favour giroud like dis.....
We all know vardy will never start against giroud
Y not morata or lukaku
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:

When did Mikel become a striker? How long did it take him to make his first interception. This guy may have past his best, but he is the most technically gifted Nigerian footballer alive. If you doubt mention your own.
Oga it's not about being a striker, he is a midfielder the fact that he lacks subtantial assists and goals in about 10yrs career is worse than being mediocre. He lacks initiative

Can u list his technical gifts? Back and side way passes?
Spy don't start this season abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:

LoL!

If na lie mention who you think it is. Nigerian football is poor really, I aint saying Mikel is Messi but he is our best player. Check na.
Saying Mikel is our best doesn't make him a great guy, on the contrary it shows we lack quality. A one eye man in the city of the blind is a king.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2016
sod09:
Vardy?
Y is dis man trying to favour giroud like dis.....
We all know vardy will never start against giroud
Y not morata or lukaku
Vardy should bench Giroud he's got pace and can move well with the ball when compared with one touch Giroud.
He's intelligent too look at his goals and don't live out the one he scored against Liverpool, yards away from the box.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2016
I heard the 20m Vardy clause only applies to clubs in the UCL next season.. not even former winners or anything.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2016
Keky:
I heard the 20m Vardy clause only applies to clubs in the UCL next season.. not even former winners or anything.
and who told you we need vardy or interested in him when we have got our eyes on more better,established strikers?

try hard next time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2016
I'm sorry but Vardy is not what we need at Arsenal. I'd have been impressed with Ighalo or Iheanacho, but Vardy ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Keky:
compare and contrast....
vardy and Ibrahimovich....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Keky:
shots fired
Danhumprey:
and who told you we need vardy or interested in him when we have got our eyes on more better,established strikers?
try hard next time.
I feel this man's pain
It comes with the game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Saying Mikel is our best doesn't make him a great guy, on the contrary it shows we lack quality. A one eye man in the city of the blind is a king.
I didn't say Mikel is Messi, I said he is our best player. Simple.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Keky:
Oh, that means Chelshit and Manure can not sign him. Could it be that Leicester now view themselves as bigger than Chelshit and Manure?

Cc Adelana1, Diggs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2016
Arsenal fans to control and dominate football viewing centres next season

cheesycheesycheesy

With Arsenal being the only English club with major fans in Nigeria playing the UCL, viewing centre operators would want to appease them by making all their matches star matches next season.

Arsenal fans may also try to dictate which other matches to be aired along side on Tuesdays and Wednesdays...

'if dem no want, we go commot go another centre go watch'...

Arsenal kwenu!

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2016
sod09:
Vardy? Y is dis man trying to favour giroud like dis..... We all know vardy will never start against giroud Y not morata or lukaku

Seriously..?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2016
I wouldn't mind vardy even if its just for 2/3 seasons, have you all forgotten v.persie? how he like single handedly won the league for manure at age 29
.Age is no longer in football o,so far you are fit and energetic, you are good to go be you a teen or 35s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2016
From Benzema to Higuain to Aubameyang to Morata and now to Vardy.

May God not allow us go from grace to grass. Amin!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Pataki:
Arsenal are in discussion with Leicester City over Vardy. shocked

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColeworldMD(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:

If you watched England's friendlies you would agree that club football is different from national team. Reasons why CRonaldo does not score 56goals for Portugal, or Messi either.
na so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SIRcumalot: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
From Benzema to Higuain to Aubameyang to Morata and now to Vardy.

May God not allow us go from grace to grass. Amin!
lol.

how this thing wan take work sef ?
vardy from the few Leicester city game I don watch,need enough space to run into nobody dey give arsenal space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (3554) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.