Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366838 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (3554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
elrony:
Gayners and hopelessness are inseparable!!!!!....

see them celebrating over mere transfers like they won the league(which they won't in the next ten years).

Lmao grin
Go back to your cave, this thread is for those in the UCL. C here means CHAMPIONS for your information.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
elrony:

Giroud your best striker?..... how many of your forwards have got more goals than him in recent seasons? grin
You should be bothered about spending Thursday nights in the temperate subzero regions of Siberia and the war torn nations of Eastern Europe where there are more Arab migrants than caucasians. LvG must have done you real bad.

Here we are thinking of holidays in Spain and Germany. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:

Go back to your cave, this thread is for those in the UCL. C here means CHAMPIONS for your information.
no my friend, this thread is for hopeless fans who believed their team is an elite team but in reality its not. d day ur club wins a ucl trophy is d day u can be termed an European champion. participating in a competition doesn't make u champion....winning it make u.

and feel free to ask me how it feels when one's darling team wins d trophy because I know u have never had d feeling before grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Vardy's contract can only be activated by a club with UCL football.
ManUtd fans "we turned down Vardy"

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
compare and contrast....
vardy and Ibrahimovich....
we're not dragging Zlatan with you guys, you can have him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:

Lmao....and your useless club is Champion of what?... failure and UCL attendance register marking I guess!!! grin

Gayners all Delusional!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
sod09:
Vardy?
Y is dis man trying to favour giroud like dis.....
We all know vardy will never start against giroud
Y not morata or lukaku
I don't want Vardy and his 20 odd goals, I want the bloke in Italy that Madrid own and don't want,with his 4 goals.
Because I'm an expert.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:

You should be bothered about spending Thursday nights in the temperate subzero regions of Siberia and the war torn nations of Eastern Europe where there are more Arab migrants than caucasians. LvG must have done you real bad.

Here we are thinking of holidays in Spain and Germany. cheesycheesy

chai.... Hahahahaha... Gayners are truly disillusioned!

by "Holidays in Spain and Germany " you meant "Whoring-days in Spain and Germany ". where your useless club gets serially raped back n forth,then sent packing outta the UCL like a worthless biitch! grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Seriously..?!
yes
Time will tell
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
elrony:

Giroud your best striker?..... how many of your forwards have got more goals than him in recent seasons? grin
what forwards are u talking, they all play behind him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:

See ya head. Manure backed out of the deal due to no UCL. Vardy considered it a step down. cheesy
As usual u know nothing. So shut yo mouth. United rejected Vardy coz of Rashford and went for Zlatan.

We are United and we can buy whoever we want. Without UCL, Di Maria came to United on the back of a UCL victory with Madrid. So u tell me, what is a Vardy?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I dey reason my guy,Danny boy.
injury really finish am.
he brings more to the table than giroud or vardy if he join.
Lol. If Welbeck comes back from injury, give him 2,3 months and he'll be back in d hospital again. I'm just thankful we offloaded him as soon as possible....

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
As usual u know nothing. So shut yo mouth. United rejected Vardy coz of Rashford and went for Zlatan.

We are United and we can buy whoever we want. Without UCL, Di Maria came to United on the back of a UCL victory with Madrid. So u tell me, what is a Vardy?? angry angry
Why being economical with the TRUTH?
Vardy's case and Di'Maria's case are different, Di'Maria was gonna chop bench cos he was surplus to requirement after real Madrid signed a player to start is position we can't say same about Vardy. Maria had to choose btw bench and playing time.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Why being economical with the TRUTH?
Vardy's case and Di'Maria's case are different, Di'Maria was gonna chop bench cos he was surplus to requirement after real Madrid signed a player to start is position we can't say same about Vardy. Maria had to choose btw bench and playing time.
And saying United couldn't sign Vardy bcoz of UCL is bullshit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BossKratos: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin

See gayners celebrating vardy? SMH!

Another francis jeffers debacle loading!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol this matter pain u gan like say Na arsenal put the clause there. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Whoever coined that word 'mumu' must have had you in mind. So typical of manure fans. Chai! Thunder fire van Gaal for making you sound so foolish. Di Maria ko, Nwanyi Mmary ni.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Spy360:

See ya head. Manure backed out of the deal due to no UCL. Vardy considered it a step down. cheesy
Step down?
Just say you are still hurt Robin van Persie blasted Man Utd to No. 20 with No. 20 on his back...

Ah and you got Danny WэLьэжф as reward for loyal service.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

See gayners celebrating vardy? SMH!

Another francis jeffers debacle loading!
Another mumu on parole.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
ChristineC:
Step down?
Just say you are still hurt Robin van Persie blasted Man Utd to No. 20 with No. 20 on his back...

Ah and you got Danny WэLьэжф as reward for loyal service.
Listen young lady, van Persie was a product with one year guarantee and your mumu club paid good money for him. He is gone but we got Welbeck for years to come.

Meanwhile has your boyfriend returned?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BossKratos: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin
Spy360:

Another mumu on parole.

How you take sabi say I dey on parole sef? Abi na mumsy tell you? Abeg how your mama dey sef? Tell her say long time.......I dey miss her mouth!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Manure reject Vardy.....the most senseless and idiotic statement ever.

Vardy's release clause can only be activated by a UCL qualified team.

Deluded manure scums!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pataki:

Deluded manure scums!
No mind Adelana1 vexing like say Na we put the clause there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
And if we ask u to produce proof of that Vardy clause now, u'll be jerking back and forth like an okada engine running low on fuel.....

"Arsenal want to sign Jamie Vardy after Manchester United pass on striker"
Sky sources understand Arsenal are making their move after Manchester United turned down the chance to register their interest, with Jose Mourinho only wanting to sign one striker this summer - Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
arsenal-want-to-sign-jamie-vardy-after-manchester-united-pass-on-striker-sky-sources

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
what forwards are u talking, they all play behind him

I go flog you now... Is Giroud ya only forward?...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pataki:

Deluded manure scums!

will you keep kwayet!!!!!.... shurup!!!! cheesy

meanwhile wetin you and Airmark dey do for that Bayern cave ehn... Diaris God o!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

pay no heed to Gayners and their useless orgasmic rants, we all know off season is when they celebrate their uselessness!!!

can't wait for them to sign all and sundry, and fail as usual!!!

I fit dash them transfer mula sef... you know we generous!
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:51am On Jun 05, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

No one has mentioned winning the league except u, we are only tired of seeing Giroud play like a snail.
But then you are a troll so u didn't realise this.

Exactly, even Spy360 (no offeinse mate grin) has not mentioned winning the league. All these our secret fans sef

I'm not too happy with this Vardy deal. The goals speak for themselves but let it not be a flash in the pan thing. The main joy is there's someone else apart from freshboy Giroud.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:52am On Jun 05, 2016
elrony:

I go flog you now... Is Giroud ya only forward?...

who else?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:04am On Jun 05, 2016
An0nimus:

who else?
Alexis, Welbeck, Iwobi,and Walcott are what exactly?...Backwards Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:05am On Jun 05, 2016
An0nimus:

Exactly, even Spy360 (no offeinse mate grin) has not mentioned winning the league. All these our secret fans sef

I'm not too happy with this Vardy deal. The goals speak for themselves but let it not be a flash in the pan thing. The main joy is there's someone else apart from freshboy Giroud.

Arsenal = Flash in the pan!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2016
elrony:

Alexis, Welbeck, Iwobi,and Walcott are what exactly?...Backwards Lmao
Attacking midfielders all playing behind Giroud, toad Giroud is the main striker, he fcking leads the attack.
Troll with sense jor

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (3554) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.