Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2306026 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pataki:

And yet your Fraudiola went 6 games without a win. A feat he never achieved in that your uber-useless, ultra uninspiring one-team league.

See fool mention the 6 EPL games Guadiola went without a win. Lets see how the pole dancer spins in his spit now

pep was losing points to Celtic and Barcelona the dindinrin is celebrating it as the strenght of EPL

I never see the kain mumu wey strong like this before

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

See fool mention the 6 EPL games Guadiola went without a win. Lets see how the pole dancer spins in his spit now

pep was losing points to Celtic and Barcelona the dindinrin is celebrating it as the strenght of EPL

I never see the kain mumu wey strong like this before
Ode. Who cares if it is Celtic and Barcelona. I said 6 games, not 6 EPL games. Agba arindin!

Respect that your apari head for once!

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pataki:
Ode. Who cares if it is Celtic and Barcelona. I said 6 games, not 6 EPL games. Agba arindin!
Respect that your apari head for once!

See Mumu, Guardiola fails to win celtic and Barca and it becomes welcome to EPL.

Where do they mass produce mumu like you? That factory should be closed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pataki:
Borooooooooooo!!!

1-1!!

Fraudiola go smell am for EPL!

This is not the Bundiskikiga , he will learn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Alex Song really? Please tell how many miutes of top level football Song has played in the last 5yrs?

He went to Barca failed, went to Russia failed, he is still sitting on the bench in ordinary West Ham

Alex Song ko, Harry Song ni
lol
So d biscuit is d best abi
I doubt he can get a start at afc
BTW song didn't fail at Barça it's d useless racist manager dat failed him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
sod09:
lol
So d biscuit is d best abi
I doubt he can get a start at afc
BTW song didn't fail at Barça it's d useless racist manager dat failed him

Which racist manager at Barcelona cos Song played under 4 coaches Martino, Enrique, Tito Villanova, Jordi roura none of them thought he was good enough to be a starter

He went to RUssia wasnt good enough, At west ham wasnt good enough
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Now we knowing those who are managers and those that are glory hunters, MOU my as*
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Was Cantona trolling MOU or what?!!! this shii is cracking up mhen.

"I understand your frustration," Cantona said in his role as 'Football Commissioner' for Eurosport.

"The Special One [Mourinho], the Swedish One [Zlatan Ibrahimovic], the expensive one [Paul Pogba], the one with the hair transplant [Wayne Rooney]! All these ones they don't make a whole yet.

"But give them a little credit, football is not a f---ing science! Plus Mourinho's nemesis Pep [Guardiola] and Arsene [Wenger] are co-leading the Premiership [Premier League] so I strongly doubt Jose is going to give up.

"Hang in there Jose! Could be worse -- you could be coaching Sunderland!"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 4:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Arsenal fans panel beating his bald head, someone should help me with that his meme at 12pm GMT -5 cheesy before he goes wailing to the mods .....

Meanwhile, London is white tomorrow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2016
21Savagw:
Arsenal fans panel beating his bald head, someone should help me with that his meme at 12pm GMT -5 cheesy before he goes wailing to the mods .....

Meanwhile, London is white tomorrow.
Tomorrow huh? Thought you posted that at 4:08am?

Your senses didn't wake up with you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cbeatz(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2016
spy watzup nah.....this spuds game go be do or die oo....nt like pool vs man utd......arsenal ought to win but the nld be one kinda heart-attacking matches wey goals go flow nd wat it takes to win it is dat special moment of football beauty........praying for ramsey to have brain cuz we gonna see xhaka-ramsey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2016
I'm not really scared of Tottenham ever since we drew at white heart lane with 1 man down, I just feel like when it comes to Tottenham we play with pride and zeal as if defeat is not an option.

My only prayer is that God should dash Arsene Wenger sense to deploy Sanchez as our main forward (Giroud can come in later) cos Tottenham is not a defensive minded team, and I also pray he makes the right team selection... well,Arsene Knows Best but let him use his brain..o cos this match is a much win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Cbeatz:
spy watzup nah.....this spuds game go be do or die oo....nt like pool vs man utd......arsenal ought to win but the nld be one kinda heart-attacking matches wey goals go flow nd wat it takes to win it is dat special moment of football beauty........praying for ramsey to have brain cuz we gonna see xhaka-ramsey
Xhaka Ramsey is impossible unless Wenger is mad!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2016
Spy360:

wicked grin angry grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Fkforyou:
I'm not really scared of Tottenham ever since we drew at white heart lane with 1 man down, I just feel like when it comes to Tottenham we play with pride and zeal as if defeat is not an option.

My only prayer is that God should dash Arsene Wenger sense to deploy Sanchez as our main forward (Giroud can come in later) cos Tottenham is not a defensive minded team, and I also pray he makes the right team selection... well,Arsene Knows Best but let him use his brain..o cos this match is a much win.
dat is it... D match depend on wenger
D man can just do one mumu formation
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cbeatz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Xhaka Ramsey is impossible unless Wenger is mad!!!!
xhaka was and is the new arteta.........remember the year of the welsh jesus....na who dey ra just nt msey side??....so not impossible
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cbeatz:
xhaka was and is the new arteta.........remember the year of the welsh jesus....na who dey ra just nt msey side??....so not impossible
Never had issues with Xhaka I only have ish with pairing both, with Caz out it should be Xhaka Coq.
Wenger listened. Thank God

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cbeatz(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Never had issues with Xhaka I only have ish with pairing both, with Caz out it should be Xhaka Coq.
Wenger listened. Thank God
....me too cuz both are rather indisciplined.......but in the future when xhaka understands ramsey more and is more disciplined.....kokane we are gonna keep coq as plan b.....nt really @ the viewing center yet watz the formation for both teams??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cbeatz:
....me too cuz both are rather indisciplined.......but in the future when xhaka understands ramsey more and is more disciplined.....kokane we are gonna keep coq as plan b.....nt really @ the viewing center yet watz the formation for both teams??
Coq is no plan B he is the best holding DM we've got.
I've said it before Xhaka is more of a box to box for me, he's got killer passes and good shot accuracy.
Pairing Ramsey and Xhaka is like pairing two box to box DMs. it's a disaster waiting to happen. Wenger knows this.
We playing the 4-2-3-1 by the way.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
WATS wrong wit iwobi
He hasn't been himself since sunderland game
Dude losing ball
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Iwobi is not himself at the moment. What is wrong?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Please some one help me with a good SD link to watch this game.

Thanks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
We are not backing down this season... The quality of that free kick was sumptuous, someone had to make a contact.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
CALM DOWN BOYS!!!! cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pataki:
CALM DOWN BOYS!!!! cool cool cool

After 90 minutes. Game still full ground grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
In the past we were easily bullied off the ball by opponents, now I am witnessing a physical Arsenal with power. Even Ozil now has steel and speed.

Good game thus far, still far from the finish line.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dis mustafi is a beast.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 21Savagw: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Spy360:

You would appear less of an idiot if you thought things through before typing...I specifically wrote the timezone and as of then, the time was 11pm...Go and sit Down.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ozil with a nice assist
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
21Savagw:

You would appear less of an idiot if you thought things through before typing...I specifically wrote the timezone and as of then, the time was 11pm...Go and sit Down.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cbeatz:
We need this three points, this game could make our season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rambo xhaka happening ATM cool shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (3484) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.