Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366478 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (3554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Spy360:

If Ranieri joins Bayern tomorrow, he will win the Bundesliga continiously till he retires.

Pep with all the hype was expected to win the EPL in his first season after huge successes at Bayern and Barca.

What is happening to him only gets to confirm my opinion that any coach however average can win titles with Bayern or Barca in their respective leagues.

Ranieiri joined the French league he couldnt win

He joined the Italian league coached all the top teams and couldnt win a spoon

He went to Spain he coached Atletico, He was handed a league and UEFA cup winning Valencia by Benitez and Ranieiri destroyed it within months

He gcoached Greece and handed the Nation their worst defeat in history from Faroe Island

This same man stepped into the EPL and won the league, If Ranieiri a huge fraud can win the EPL then that shows its a very useless league

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:08am On Dec 11, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Hahaha... no sane football fan would utter this uber nonsense... but it's the internet... stupidity is allowed...

How I wish there is an interney slap icon. I would have used it on Raumdeuter 100 times. The guy should be whipped by Roman Legions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:12am On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

He went to Spain he coached Atletico, He was handed a league and UEFA cup winning Valencia by Benitez and Ranieiri destroyed it within months

He gcoached Greece and handed the Nation their worst defeat in history from Faroe Island

This same man stepped into the EPL and won the league, If Ranieiri a huge fraud can win the EPL then that shows its a very useless league
Donbisili man,

Any coach that has a medal is a success.

I repeat, if Ranieri joins Bayern or Barca tomorrow, he will win their respective leagues.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Spy360:
Donbisili man,

Any coach that has a medal is a success.

I repeat, if Ranieri joins Bayern or Barca tomorrow, he will win their respective leagues.

Ranieiri joined Juve he couldnt win the Serie A. Immediately after they sacked him Juventus have been winning the league what Ranieri couldnt

He coached Parma, Roma Inter Milana and Juventus. He failed monumentally at each of them

He took over Valencia as defending La Liga champs and landed them mid table in la Liga

There is a difference between success and success . Winning a local league is vastly inferior to those who win the CL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:15am On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Then Neymar will be judged by winning the biggest competition in the continent he plies his trade

Te biggest club competiton for those in Europe is CL the biggest competition for NT is world cup

As a coach you should win either. Wenger is thus a failure for not winning ANY European title for 30yrs and above
Khadiri Ikana, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:17am On Dec 11, 2016
Spy360:

How I wish there is an interney slap icon. I would have used it on Rumdeuter 100 times. The guy should be whipped by Roman Legions.

Thats if your hand can reach up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:53am On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ranieiri joined Juve he couldnt win the Serie A. Immediately after they sacked him Juventus have been winning the league what Ranieri couldnt
He coached Parma, Roma Inter Milana and Juventus. He failed monumentally at each of them
He took over Valencia as defending La Liga champs and landed them mid table in la Liga
There is a difference between success and success . Winning a local league is vastly inferior to those who win the CL

Yet a local league winner just heavily flogged your CL demi-god. Are you having your Ajakaja-ism moments again?

4 wins in 15 games, yet this oponu is jumping from one thread to another foolishly typing madness and senseless stewpeedity without shame.

A local league winner just took a bunch of inexperienced CL players and topped their group. Care to tell us why your apari demi-god could not top their group? Agba Arindin!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:04am On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Let's say you call Raniery average, because he didn't win in Italy. Fine. I don't see how Pep is world class by winning in Spain and Germany with dominant clubs.

Again, Raniery will do same.

But let's keep those aside.

Both of them are now in EPL, UCL abi? Good.

Pep even has an edge having top players and in a bigger club.

How then is he world class and Raniery not. Remember yesterday's match. Please don't digress.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2016
there's a reason for that name, Ram. Dayo is Ram headed, why try a head butt competition with Ramudeen, his little brain is protected by a thick skull ?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2016
SIRcumalot:
See stoke defence sad
what happened to it?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2016
I believe Lucas will start against much stronger sides (Everton and City). We subbed our starting CB due to injury no problems. It's a cool we enjoy this kinda luxury.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

where you in coma when he coached Chelsea...?! Or you didn't know Greece had huge problems... We've had this Ranieri and Greece talk and you were schooled... Now you're bringing it up again...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
iPopAlomo:

where you in coma when he coached Chelsea...?! Or you didn't know Greece had huge problems... We've had this Ranieri and Greece talk and you were schooled... Now you're bringing it up again...

Greece had problems that they had to lose to Faroe Island

Juventus lords of Italy had problems under Ranieri

Inter Milan had problems under Ranieiri

Valencia defending Champions in Spain had problems that Ranieiri sent them from winner to midtable and crashing out of CL group stages after being disgraced by Obafemi Martins and Adriano

This is the serial failure that won the EPL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Spy360:

Let's say you call Raniery average, because he didn't win in Italy. Fine. I don't see how Pep is world class by winning in Spain and Germany with dominant clubs.

Again, Raniery will do same.

But let's keep those aside.

Both of them are now in EPL, UCL abi? Good.

Pep even has an edge having top players and in a bigger club.

How then is he world class and Raniery not. Remember yesterday's match. Please don't digress.

A match doesnt make one world class its what you win. The years Allardyce was using Bolton to beat Wenger will you say Allardyce was world class?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

A match doesnt make one world class its what you win. The years Allardyce was using Bolton to beat Wenger will you say Allardyce was world class?
Ranieri won anything? Yes. He is the EPL champ manager FYI.

He has also led an average Leicester to top of his UCL group.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

I only pointed at yesterday's game as a reference meeting between both managers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Spy360:

I only pointed at yesterday's game as a reference meeting between both managers.

if we use those Bolton vs Arsenal games of the Okocha time that Bolton used to win, who is the better manager between Allardyce and Wenger
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

if we use those Bolton vs Arsenal games of the Okocha time that Bolton used to win, who is the better manager between Allardyce and Wenger

So you're agreeing Wenger is a world class manager...?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dayo,

Anyone who reads your argument, especially millennial's, regarding Big Sam Vs Wenger would conclude Big Sam dominated Wenger.

I detest arguments that are purely sentimental, especially when you strive to protect a perspective that is illogical.

Below is Sam Allardyce's record against Wenger

Won 5, Drew 8, Lost 18. It is not even close, the contrast is day and night.

Below is Arsenal Fc's all time record against Bolton Wanderers

Played-126, Won-56, Drew 36, Lost-34

Disprove the above stats or stop touting Big Sam in your argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Roland17:

Dayo,

Anyone who reads your argument, especially millennial's, regarding Big Sam Vs Wenger would conclude Big Sam dominated Wenger.

I detest arguments that are purely sentimental, especially when you strive to protect a perspective that is illogical.

WHat is Ranieiri record vs Guardiola?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
iPopAlomo:
So you're agreeing Wenger is a world class manager...?

Being better than Allardyce doesnt make you world class. If a footballer is better than Chamakh does that make him world class
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHat is Ranieiri record vs Guardiola?

Dayo, you are being rhetorical with your argument. It is not even maieutics because its not bothered on the subject matter (Big Sam v Wenger)

Discredit the stats i provided in your Big Sam v Wenger argument.

My take with you has nothing to do with Ranieri v Guardiola, it is Big Sam v Wenger. You are touting Big Sam like he is Wenger's kryptonite.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Roland17:
Dayo, you are being rhetorical with your argument. It is not even maieutics because its not bothered on the subject matter (Big Sam v Wenger)

Discredit the stats i provided in your Big Sam v Wenger argument.

My take with you has nothing to do with Ranieri v Guardiola, it is Big Sam v Wenger. You are touting Big Sam like he is Wenger's kryptonite.

It has everything to do with it. You need to calm down and understand the logic in play here

The point is a coach winning a game vs another does not mean he is better especially if he has significantly lesser success in his career

Ranieiri beat Pep yesterday doesnt make him better just like Allardyce beating Wenger in some games doesnt make him better than Wenger.

I would think this is self explanatory enough
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

It has everything to do with it. You need to calm down and understand the logic in play here

The point is a coach winning a game vs another does not mean he is better especially if he has significantly lesser success in his career

Ranieiri beat Pep yesterday doesnt make him better just like Allardyce beating Wenger in some games doesnt make him better than Wenger.

I would think this is self explanatory enough

Dayo you are still digressing with your inference. Your argument is purely inferential, furthermore, it is peripheral because it is not deducted from the subject of our discussion Big Sam v Wenger.

However, i will entertain your inference and state that "While Pep may be more successful than Ranieri (Trophies), it does not necessarily mean Pep is a better tactician when compared to Ranieri because the head to head stats speak otherwise. As it stands today P-1, D-0, L-0, W-0"

Head to Head records between coaches determine which coach is better, especially if the difference is not marginal.

If Big Sam had a winning record against Wenger, it would be fair to infer Big Sam is a better tactician in comparison to Wenger. Then Wenger would be deemed more successful, while Big Sam owned Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Roland17:
Dayo you are still digressing with your inference. Your argument is purely inferential, furthermore, it is peripheral because it is not deducted from the subject of our discussion Big Sam v Wenger.

However, i will entertain your inference and state that "While Pep may be more successful than Ranieri (Trophies), it does not necessarily mean Pep is a better tactician when compared to Ranieri because the head to head stats speak otherwise. As it stands today P-1, D-0, L-0, W-0"

Head to Head records between coaches determine which coach is better, especially if the difference is not marginal.

If Big Sam had a winning record against Wenger, it would be fair to infer Big Sam is a better tactician in comparison to Wenger. Then Wenger would be deemed more successful, while Big Sam owned Wenger.

Its only logical that a sample size of 1 isnt enough to draw an inference especially when the difference in results over the tenure is wide as a gulf

ANy manager can beat the other manager in one off games, The greatest coaches of all time most had one random coach somewhere who beat them in one random off game.
Roberto di Matteo beat Juup Heyckes, Tuchel beat Ancelotti

Last season Steve McLaren beat Klopp as coach of Newcastle, Burnley too beat Liverpool this season, does that make the Burnley coach(whatever his name is) better than Klopp?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its only logical that a sample size of 1 isnt enough to draw an inference especially when the difference in results over the tenure is wide as a gulf

ANy manager can beat the other manager in one off games, The greatest coaches of all time most had one random coach somewhere who beat them in one random off game.
Roberto di Matteo beat Juup Heyckes, Tuchel beat Ancelotti

Last season Steve McLaren beat Klopp as coach of Newcastle, Burnley too beat Liverpool this season, does that make the Burnley coach(whatever his name is) better than Klopp?

Dayo,

Data analysis deals with scientifically proven fact, not assumptions or inferences. There is a difference between a successful coach and his record against his peers irrespective of the duration.

From available data, it is possible to conclude Fergie and Mou are better tacticians v Wenger because of the head to head record between both coaches against Wenger, and not the success of the clubs they coached. (At least not for me)

The sample size is determined by available variables. the available variable between Ranieri v Pep, however small would be sampled. There is a strong possibility it could change in the future especially if both coaches compete in the same league, however, for now data suggests the fact.

Pep v Ranieri P-1, W-0, D-0, L-1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Roland17:

Dayo,

Data analysis deals with scientifically proven fact, not assumptions or inferences. There is a difference between a successful coach and his record against his peers irrespective of the duration.

From available data, it is possible to conclude Fergie and Mou are better tacticians v Wenger because of the head to head record between both coaches against Wenger, and not the success of the clubs they coached. (At least not for me)

The sample size is determined by available variables. the available variable between Ranieri v Pep, however small would be sampled. There is a strong possibility it could change in the future especially if both coaches compete in the same league, however, for now data suggests the fact.

Pep v Ranieri P-1, W-0, D-0, L-1

Is Burnley coach a better tactician than Klopp? remember he beat Klopp 2-0,

So help me out Burnley beat Liverpool, Arsenal beat Burney and Liverpool beat Arsenal. So how does this work out? Burnley coach is better than Liverpool coach, and Liverpoolcoach is better than Arsenal coach and Arsenal coach is now better than Burnley coach all over.

Is that how it works

Watford beat Man Utd, Does that mean Watford coach is a better tactician than Mourinho?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is Burnley coach a better tactician than Klopp? remember he beat Klopp 2-0,

So help me out Burnley beat Liverpool, Arsenal beat Burney and Liverpool beat Arsenal. So how does this work out? Burnley coach is better than Liverpool coach, and Liverpoolcoach is better than Arsenal coach and Arsenal coach is now better than Burnley coach all over.

Is that how it works

Watford beat Man Utd, Does that mean Watford coach is a better tactician than Mourinho?

Outwitting is a term used in coaching to define the use of tactics to beat another coach. Be it Sean Dyche (Burnley), Eddie Howe(Bournemouth) or Ralph Hassenhuttl (RB Leipzig), any coach who has a better head to head record against his opposing coach by the numbers show he is a better tactician, it does not necessarily mean he is a more successful coach.

Don't stray from my original argument. I provided you with stats, so i need you to either recant your argument that Big Sam dominated Wenger or disprove my facts!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Roland17:

tbh, I swallowed that fact without cross checking. Think a few others did too. It's funny to pick a lesson from footy banter but I have to be careful with swallowing some things without cross checking.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Roland17:

Outwitting is a term used in coaching to define the use of tactics to beat another coach. Be it Sean Dyche (Burnley), Eddie Howe(Bournemouth) or Ralph Hassenhuttl (RB Leipzig), any coach who has a better head to head record against his opposing coach by the numbers show he is a better tactician, it does not necessarily mean he is a more successful coach.

Don't stray from my original argument. I provided you with stats, so i need you to either recant your argument that Big Sam dominated Wenger or disprove my facts!!!!

So who's better burnley coach klopp or Wenger given their results when they met this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

So who's better burnley coach klopp or Wenger given their results when they met this season

Dayo, i am tired of this merry go round. i have stated my perspective which is backed by fact, however you chose to make inferences is your choice. Also you have failed to recant your argument about Big Sam v Wenger.

Wenger's struggle against Mourinho is well documented, so please answer this analogy.

If the future Wenger wins the UCL with Arsenal, leaves Arsenal and wins the UCL back to back, however, during the same period he continues to lose/ draw against Mourinho coached teams. Who would you say is a better coach head to head?

The analogy does not question who is more successful, neither does it question the better team. its who is the better coach head to head.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
An0nimus:

tbh, I swallowed that fact without cross checking. Think a few others did too. It's funny to pick a lesson from footy banter but I have to be careful with swallowing some things without cross checking.

I didn't... maybe a few did... but I've learnt you can't debate with some people like raum... it's an endless circle of nonsense... did you notice how he conveniently omitted Chelshit from the list of club Ranieiri has manage...?!!! at that point... I was done with him...

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (3554) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.