Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366790 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (3554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
An0nimus:

tbh, I swallowed that fact without cross checking. Think a few others did too. It's funny to pick a lesson from footy banter but I have to be careful with swallowing some things without cross checking.

You are not alone, at some point we have been indifferent about some comments posted. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Roland17:

Dayo, i am tired of this merry go round. i have stated my perspective which is backed by fact, however you chose to make inferences is your choice. Also you have failed to recant your argument about Big Sam v Wenger.

Wenger's struggle against Mourinho is well documented, so please answer this analogy.

If the future Wenger wins the UCL with Arsenal, leaves Arsenal and wins the UCL back to back, however, during the same period he continues to lose/ draw against Mourinho coached teams. Who would you say is a better coach head to head?

The analogy does not question who is more successful, neither does it question the better team. its who is the better coach head to head.

If Wenger wins multiple cl then we can start to look at head to head when comparing him to Mourinho

Until Ranieri wins his cl title he will always be inferior to pep who has won 2. Even if he has all the head to head in the world
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

If Wenger wins multiple cl then we can start to look at head to head when comparing him to Mourinho

Until Ranieri wins his cl title he will always be inferior to pep who has won 2. Even if he has all the head to head in the world
are u not suppose to check if u a good manager or not on fpl
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:43am On Dec 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Man, you lie pass Lai Mo.

You called Raniery a failure. Remember.

And I asked, should a man who won the EPL with a weak side, and still beat a 'genius' like Pep who boasts the best squad in the league still be termed a failure?

Pep must win a treble this season or posterity will judge you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Spy360:
Man, you lie pass Lai Mo.

You called Raniery a failure. Remember.

And I asked, should a man who won the EPL with a weak side, and still beat a 'genius' like Pep who boasts the best squad in the league still be termed a failure?

Pep must win a treble this season or posterity will judge you.

Pep has won the CL the biggest trophy in European club football twice. He is not in the category of coaches like Wenger and Ranieiri who are European failures
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Pep has won the CL the biggest trophy in European club football twice. He is not in the category of coaches like Wenger and Ranieiri who are European failures
Roberto Di Matteo has won the UCL, is he more successful or a better manager than Wenger and Raniery?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2016
When is the draws?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2016
Spy360:

Roberto Di Matteo has won the UCL, is he more successful or a better manager than Wenger and Raniery?

There's no point debating with him... he was tagging coaches failures in general... look at his last post... he now change mouth to tag them European failures... Wenger... a coach that has consistently qualify for champions league and reached the round of 16 with average players...

Di Matteo won UCL... failed at Schalke... failed at Leeds...

Benitez won UCL... failed at Liverpool, Napoli, Chelshit, Real Madrid and Newcastle...

Pep won UCL... failed at Bayern Munching and currently failing at Man Shitty... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2016
This pa Rahmanzaki sef...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2016
iPopAlomo:

There's no point debating with him... he was tagging coaches failures in general... look at his last post... he now change mouth to tag them European failures... Wenger... a coach that has consistently qualify for champions league and reached the round of 16 with average players...

Di Matteo won UCL... failed at Schalke... failed at Leeds...

Benitez won UCL... failed at Liverpool, Napoli, Chelshit, Real Madrid and Newcastle...

Pep won UCL... failed at Bayern Munching and currently failing at Man Shitty... grin

Nor mind the guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2016
yes my prayer is answered
we playing madrid
coooooool
I was dreaming tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bridgesjnr: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2016
Spy360:
When is the draws?

it's happening....you can follow live

http://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog/11670/10693179/champions-league-and-europa-league-draw-live

hopefully we get benfica and the likes....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2016
bridgesjnr:

it's happening....you can follow live

http://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog/11670/10693179/champions-league-and-europa-league-draw-live

hopefully we get benfica and the likes....
Yeah. Thanks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bridgesjnr: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
if you got mobdro, BTsport2
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
sod09:
yes my prayer is answered we playing madrid coooooool I was dreaming tongue tongue
See your head. You wan kill persin?
We just escaped Real.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bridgesjnr: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
chai....Bayern Vs Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
bridgesjnr:
chai....Bayern Vs Arsenal
Raumdeuter this is where the game ends. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
That hot and cold balls hypothesis na true. Why UEFA dey like do us something? If we play Benfica na sin?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
I trust Bayern to continue where we left off. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spy360:

See your head. You wan kill persin?

We just escaped Real.
we will not accept dis draw
Wetin na we carry first day still give us bayern
Wen sevilla, porto nd benfica day
I think uefa no like arsenal....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Assanal fans worldwide be like:

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spy360 and his band of weeping men be like;

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
sod09:

Do you prefer to lose to Bayern in a final?...

Eliminate them now and save yourself the stress..

Trash them well well for Emirates, na him be the koko!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
bykebyke:
I trust Bayern to continue where we left off. grin grin
Sharrap! In your mind you don't want Arsenal in this round. You don't want to face Alexis and Ozil.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Spy360:

Sharrap! In your mind you don't want Arsenal in this round. You don't want to face Alexis and Ozil.
LOL. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
sod09:
Somebody for UEFA dey arrange this thing.

We carry second, them give us Bayern. We come carry first, dem come still give us Bayern. Na soul tie?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
So arsenal still get their regular customer even as dem struggle Finnish first?..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Very good. This time around, the second leg will be at home.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pataki:
Very good. This time around, the second leg will be at home.
Fact is from our last meeting, we have gone up while they down, whether we are at the same level or we've gone past them I don't know.

The positive? Second leg is at home. Hope we finish the business.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chelsea, Bayern, Liverpool, Southampton all away in February. I laff in epic banters

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
bigkesh:

Chelsea, Bayern, Liverpool, Southampton all away in February. I laff in epic banters
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (3554) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.