Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,976 members, 7,863,481 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362615 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Odunharry:
Happy New Year Pals.. Hoping you guys win something tangible this year.
Thank you with a pinch of salt. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Spy360:

Elrony come give this guy medicine o. Him don dey mescafo.
You better prepare. No dull us oo! You are hosting the first party for this year so you better make it a party to remember.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by vicenzo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Spy360:

Arsenal has a better squad than Chelsea?

The year is still new o abeg. Control your faculties biko.

" We played a top team today. A very good team. If you look at the players on the pitch and those that did not play, you discover that Arsenal has the best squad in the Premier League.
Unlike Chelsea's, he continued. I know the man there will buy in January. He will not just sit down there. Let's see what Chelsea can do. But Arsenal have all what it takes to place them in the best position come the end of the season".- Tony Pulis

metro.co.uk/2016/12/26/tony-pulis-arsenal-have-a-better-squad-than-chelsea-6345591/

I'd take pulis words over yours.

Give Wenger Ronaldo and Messi, and he will still not win the league with them.

His incompetence stinks to high heavens.
Give Arsenal squad to a competent manager like Klopp, Simeone, and see wonders.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Did your brain fade away with 2016? undecided Trophiless is just another way of spelling Trophyless, but obviously your brain is decayed so you wouldn't know. Again i say, LONG MAY YOUR TROPHILESS RUN CONTINUE :p

angry angry thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

angry angry thunder fire you.
Kai see painment gringringrin No be my fault say you dey under-educated and say your club dey uber-useless na. grin If you like hit head for wall, all i know is LONG MAY YOUR TROPHILESS RUN CONTINUE grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Kai see painment gringringrin No be my fault say you dey under-educated and say your club dey uber-useless na. grin If you like hit head for wall, all i know is LONG MAY YOUR TROPHILESS RUN CONTINUE grin grin

Lol, Mr overeducated, you must be really stupid to think my relunctance to engage in your foolery is a sign of cowardice. Trophyless or not, let the season end first. And 2 years ago, we won something tangible, when last did your team win something like the FA cup?

Silly tout cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dotcomnamename: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Fkhalifa:

Cech ospina....cech still holds the golden gloves, ospina best backup in the league..

Bellerin.... Best right back and in team of the 2016 season with the highest assist.(fastest)

Kosc is arguably the best cb, mustafi will walk into most teams 11.

Monreal/gibbs ...one of d best

Coq/xhaka are only better by few

Ozil/carzaola most creative

Sanchez one of the best

Ox,iwobi, perez, welbeck, wakcoot, are also good squad players

I believe a coach with charisma and desire will fire these guys up and discipline/build steel into any lazy player

Imagine this lads give their all for 90+ minute like Leicester (last season) chelsea &Liverpool? we would have gone far,

Instead, we hear stuffs like rest Sanchez & ozil, rest half team, we look jaded in the second half..and in truth we always get tired at 60mint except Sanchez.

I can't agree more. You're absolutely CORRECT
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
You guys go spend time with your family and friends FFS, if we lose today no party will hold if we win no party either, no wailing no analysis just give the thread a god damn break!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, Mr overeducated, you must be really stupid to think my relunctance to engage in your foolery is a sign of cowardice. Trophyless or not, let the season end first. And 2 years ago, we won something tangible, when last did your team win something like the FA cup?

Silly tout cheesy cheesy grin
You are indeed an unrepentant mofo. So you carried your stupidity from last year into this year right? I said it before that your brain faded with 2016. Who were the winners of The FA cup 2015/2016 season? Who is the silly tout now? FOOLISH FOOL! You better go and renew your decayed brain, you can't keep on living like this.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
You guys go spend time with your family and friends FFS, if we lose today no party will hold if we win no party either, no wailing no analysis just give the thread a god damn break!
You wish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
What is this one saying? undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Its a new year dont get involve
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

The well wishers are here!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Who saw dis coming
No ōzil in d team
Perez, sanchez wing
Iwobi 10
El neny nd xhaka
Mustafi on bench
First tym i cant predict wenger line up
Good one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
sod09:
Who saw dis coming
No ōzil in d team
Perez, sanchez wing
Iwobi 10
El neny nd xhaka
Mustafi on bench
First tym i cant predict wenger line up
Good one
I tot I told someone Iwobi can play 10, what else i want to c is tweak in formation,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

I tot I told someone Iwobi can play 10, what else i want to c is tweak in formation,
e be like say na sanchez oooo
Ozil is ill

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
What a goal by Giroud shocked cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Goal of the season.. No contest!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:
What a goal by Giroud shocked cool
Good one. He's learning from Miki well

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
chrisley024:
Good one. He's learning from Miki well

Far better than Miki's, considering Miki was also offside.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
elrony:
grin grin grin grin grin

The well wishers are here!!! cool

If they are to play for 1st position I can bet it they are going to lose .. grin cheesy
They are playing for their birth right , Vitoria e certa .
grin grin

Anything can still happen Sha o grin cheesy
Edoyad I lie? tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Oliver fucking giroud
Make i no lie.... Best goal in 2017 so far
Scorpion style
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Somebody has been watching Mkhi's clips on YouTube cool

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
eph12:
Somebody has been watching Mkhi's clips on YouTube cool

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Iwobi is playing that position well than Ozil. I'm enjoying this show smiley wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Giroud The Scorpion King! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
If dat goal no enter pukas make mhi get injury
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Just watched that Giroud's goal. What a beauty. He gave the back heel sorta pass to Iwobi then ran 3/4 of the field to score that goal. Mhki;s own suddenly looks ordinary grin

Happy new year Gunners. Less hypertension from Wenger and his boys we pray.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year Gayyners

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
vicenzo:

" We played a top team today. A very good team. If you look at the players on the pitch and those that did not play, you discover that Arsenal has the best squad in the Premier League.
Unlike Chelsea's, he continued. I know the man there will buy in January. He will not just sit down there. Let's see what Chelsea can do. But Arsenal have all what it takes to place them in the best position come the end of the season".- Tony Pulis

metro.co.uk/2016/12/26/tony-pulis-arsenal-have-a-better-squad-than-chelsea-6345591/

I'd take pulis words over yours.

Give Wenger Ronaldo and Messi, and he will still not win the league with them.

His incompetence stinks to high heavens.
Give Arsenal squad to a competent manager like Klopp, Simeone, and see wonders.

Arsenal first 11 barring injuries

Cech
Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal
Xhaka, Ozil, Cazorla
Walcott, Sanchez, Iwobi

Main subs: Ospina, Gabriel, Gibbs, Coquelin, Ox, Ramsey, Giroud...

Chelsea first 11 barring injuries

Courtois
Cahill, Luis, Aspilicueta
Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso
Pedro, Costa, Hazard

Main subs: Bergovic, Zouma, Terry, Ivanovic, Fabregas, Willian, Bashuayi (Oscar just left).

Compare the two teams and still say Arsenal has a better squad.

I have no argument that another coach like Simeone can do better with these lads. But it doesn't change the fact the Chelsea has the better squad by a mile.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Iwobi's primary position is 10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
So Iwobi is automatically a better 10 than Zidane

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.