Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362580 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Spy360:

Iwobi's primary position is 10.

He did well. I doubt Ozil would've done up to that had he played today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by vicenzo(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Spy360:

Compare the two teams and still say Arsenal has a better squad.

I have no argument that another coach like Simeone can do better with these lads. But it doesn't change the fact the Chelsea has the better squad by a mile.

Chelsea doesn't have a better squad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

He did well. I doubt Ozil would've done up to that had he played today.
Iwobi brings some physicality and tackling into the role. But I doubt if he can maintain that level every game.

Ozil na boss. He makes it look simple.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
vicenzo:

Chelsea doesn't have a better squad.
Did you consider both benches?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
bigkesh:
So Iwobi is automatically a better 10 than Zidane
Mourinholic is a better pundit than Bigkesh.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by vicenzo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Spy360:

Did you consider both benches?
Yes, I did.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
bigkesh:
So Iwobi is automatically a better 10 than Zidane
I just tire o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
......Lucas should be given more play time with the team, his lack of chemistry with the rest is glaring and not too good, anyway I am sure he will find his way to the bench once Ozil returns on Tuesday, such a shame...

.....Iwobi played one of his best games today and his goal capped his fine performance, glad to know we can use someone in that number 10 position without that annoying Ozil....

....Good game from Cech but I have noticed that Kosciency has been having lapses in concentration lately, good thing Mustafi is back and Gabriel has finally put to bed his naivety, Bournemouth next now.... COYG!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Khaytunechi: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Arsenal's already won their first trophy of the year..

The Scorpion Trophy..

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
City started this Gameweek 3rd, ended at 5th. Your spot is not guaranteed in this league, unless you're 6th that's guaranteed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:12am On Jan 02, 2017
vicenzo:
Yes, I did.
That means you nor know ball.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 02, 2017
solomonbrown64:
......Lucas should be given more play time with the team, his lack of chemistry with the rest is glaring and not too good, anyway I am sure he will find his way to the bench once Ozil returns on Tuesday, such a shame...

.....Iwobi played one of his best games today and his goal capped his fine performance, glad to know we can use someone in that number 10 position without that annoying Ozil....

....Good game from Cech but I have noticed that Kosciency has been having lapses in concentration lately, good thing Mustafi is back and Gabriel has finally put to bed his naivety, Bournemouth next now.... COYG!
keep quiet una too assume

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 02, 2017
arsenal fans dream too much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na fourth be una potion make we hear word biko

this season go hard oooo

chelsea
man city
man u
spurrs or sloopypool
arsenal

quote me may grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2017
Keky:
City started this Gameweek 3rd, ended at 5th. Your spot is not guaranteed in this league, unless you're 6th that's guaranteed.
like seriously i tot im d only one thinking abt it.... Day av won aw many matches in a row
Day no move..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2017
sod09:
like seriously i tot im d only one thinking abt it.... Day av won aw many matches in a row
Day no move..
Always nice to wake up knowing your own scorpion kick moved you up the table.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2017
Keky:
The evil men do cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Keky:
shot fired
Lmao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2017
Nice game from the lads...

Gabriel ox ramsey and elnneny on their day are decent afterall for the squad and to rotate with in games like this.

Iwobi was a sharper and stronger Ozil.

Sanchez's workrate is far above everyone else in the team...

Girouds' goal was the movie while michys the trailer..

Perez needs 3games in a row before I can finally rate him

TBH, this league is damn hard, I respect /salute everyone in the top5.

BTW, I fear the boys will as usually be very tired for the Bournemouth game as the interval is too close. I suggest we rotate and start with fresh legs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2017
Fkhalifa:
Nice game from the lads...

Gabriel ox ramsey and elnneny on their day are decent afterall for the squad and to rotate with in games like this.

Iwobi was a sharper and stronger Ozil.

Sanchez's workrate is far above everyone else in the team...

Girouds' goal was the movie while michys the trailer..

Perez needs 3games in a row before I can finally rate him

TBH, this league is damn hard, I respect /salute everyone in the top5.

BTW, I fear the boys will as usually be very tired for the Bournemouth game as the interval is too close. I suggest we rotate and start with fresh legs.
at bolded, saw what u did there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
at bolded, saw what u did there.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Honestly except maybe city,most didn't spend that much nor recognized as a contender by the pundits in the summer, but see how hard they all fought to be up there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fkhalifa:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Honestly except maybe city,most didn't spend that much nor recognized as a contender by the pundits in the summer, but see how hard they all fought to be up there.

So Iwobi is now better than Ozil?

Pumba needs to tell Timo this...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Spy360:

So Iwobi is now better than Ozil?

Pumba needs to tell Timo this...
Noo ozil is better and more intelligent football wise, but iwobi will be better against teams we need to be fast,energetic and physical.

Also, iwobi "COULD" turn out to be better if given games in the position, or/and by the time he reaches ozil's age.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fkhalifa:
Noo ozil is better and more intelligent football wise, but iwobi will be better against teams we need to be fast,energetic and physical.

Also, iwobi "COULD" turn out to be better if given games in the position, or/and by the time he reaches ozil's age.
Oh yes!

Iwobi could be made to understudy Ozil in the role rather focusing on wing play.

Yes, he can be more effective against more physical sides like the Everton we faced.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Only one club can win straight matches without leaving d 6th position....
Its like claiming birth right grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
sod09:
Only one club can win straight matches without leaving d 6th position....
Its like claiming birth right grin
While others are aiming for the top you're busy looking at those in the 6th. Na so assnal useless reach.

Probably you know you'll never see your club lift the title.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
chrisley024:
While others are aiming for the top you're busy looking at those in the 6th. Na so assnal useless reach.

so its ur own useless over priced club dat will lift d title
Wen God was sharing shame he must av ignore d mofos supporting manure
Others are still struggling for top4, day claim d 6th like its theirs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2017
chrisley024:

So has United left sixth?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pep...
Premier League can make you wish for retirement, early.
He still has 3years, he must win a treble or he is just hype.
Cc Trendlona come and finish your case o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Spy360:
Pep...

Premier League can make you wish for retirement, early.

He still has 3years, he must win a treble or he is just hype.

Cc Trendlona come and finish your case o.

Relax there has been much ado about nothing. Dude is 45 years old. He said he does not see himself coaching till he is 60 or 65, I wonder how you all skipped that part and settled for retirement.

15 years from now will make him 60. Not every manager hopes to stay on like Wenger or Fergie. For goodness sake Wenger lost a marriage because of coaching. To some managers coaching is their life while to some others not so much.

As per Treble and what not: even if he does, to you, he will still be overhyped. So stop with the pretence. It is always great to pick a run of wins like CFC have done but regardless of how many points behind other teams are, ask yourself, WHEN is the right time to pick those wins. Experience makes me reckon between February and May (as that is when league titles are won).

What a team likely to win the league does is to hope they are around the top 3 and just a little points away from the top by then to stand a chance. After all, did you not see how Tottenham capitulated last season?

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why is here dry na? Have we lost already? Where is everyone?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
eph12:
Why is here dry na? Have we lost already? Where is everyone?
We talk when we score.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Blood of God Ramsey at 10 Lucas back to bench

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.