Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. (20432 Views)

Yobe State Has Zero Cut Off Mark For Federal School Entrance / Federal School Of Surveying, Oyo Admission For 2012/2013 Post Utme, Hnd, Pd, Pgd / Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by markpeakson(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2014
oyediz:
Please, let me know the structure of fss putme questions. Then how can i manage to get the quest? also, can sum1 that didn't choose fss obtain the form?
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by Tesleemat: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Pls, is it possible for one Who has HND in architecture to Apply for the school of survey. And is there a part-time class
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by richieben4life: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
please when will the form of the federal school of survey be out this year 2016 and for how much will it be sold and what are the form of admission into the great noble school.
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by Mubash007(m): 1:10am On Feb 02, 2016
please when will the form of the federal school of survey be out this year 2016 and for how much will it be?
Re: Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. by Sanadam: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please I have been trying to buy the post utme form since last week it is not going

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Tips To Make Studying Abroad More Affordable / Strike: ASUU, Senate Leadership In Closed Door Session / Ijebu School Nursing Form: How I Got Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.