Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why Some Women Return To Thier Former Guy When They Think Of Divoice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Women Return To Thier Former Guy When They Think Of Divoice (611 Views)

Girl Slaps Guy When He Proposed To Her. / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? / Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Women Return To Thier Former Guy When They Think Of Divoice by mondaydada(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2011
All Nairalander, i need your help, this story am about to share here happen just an hour ago, but did not start today.

i have a relationship with a lady for about 9 years and during this period we lost contact as a result of this in the year 2007 she came across another guy which she eventually took home for her parent consent. 2009 we meet agains and she refused to informed me of her relationship with the guy, and persuaded her to tell me if she was in any serious relationship and she she NO, and we returned the relationship and we were realy geting on. 2010 august i travel to her village and i met a young man and i ask her what was the relationship of the guy and she told me is a colleque in her office, i belief her and we went on together having a nice time together.
after some weeks i later discover that the guy is her boy friend and she apologised and the parent told her to married the mand which she did and the marriage took place 23rd July, 2011 not for her to come back that she has filled a divioce against the man that her parent forced her into marriage and that she's coming back for me and she told me that nothing i can do to stop that. Now am even angaged to another lady which we i preparing for our weeding mach 2012, i told my fiance about this she's agreed with me that something has been go on between us
Re: Why Some Women Return To Thier Former Guy When They Think Of Divoice by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2011
Re: Why Some Women Return To Thier Former Guy When They Think Of Divoice by pendo89(f): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2011
You are engaged and preparing to marry.Go on with your plans but make sure you have cut all ties with the former lady.
As for her life?don't dig in too much cz shes no longer part of you.It doesn't help to keep track of somebody you don't love.
Re: Why Some Women Return To Thier Former Guy When They Think Of Divoice by Yorisb: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2011
The Marriage took place 23rd July, 2011 not for her to come back that she has filled a divioce against the man??

Already?

Now, that trumps Kris/Kim K's marriage mirage-divorce record!
Re: Why Some Women Return To Thier Former Guy When They Think Of Divoice by HighChief4(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2011
You better stay away from that woman. You are lucky to have a relationship going on already with another woman, so it will be very easy for you to move on
Re: Why Some Women Return To Thier Former Guy When They Think Of Divoice by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2011
pendo89:

It doesn't help to keep track of somebody you don't love.
pls @pendo, come and xplain dis further! U r scarin me oh! Pls xplain i beg of u!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / Is Der Stil A Decent Gal In Nigeria??? / 238

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.