Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri (17671 Views)

Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action / Ribadu - Farida Waziri Is A Cheap Liar Who Seeks Undue Relevance / EFCC Chairman Farida Waziri Has Been Sacked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by freecocoa(f): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
Grammar aside the dude is making sense.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by chiteny(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
. . . . and an unmanacled modus operandi,i
dare posit that the fight itself
suffers from an institutional
thalidomide,abovo.Res Ipsa
Loquitur.

I thought this was a component of the drug thalazole that cures running stomach?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Basics007: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ten Kobo:

This man symbolises all that Boko Haram fight against, THE EVIL OF WESTERN EDUCATION.
Best reply of the day!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Merrybells(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
Na wa o grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by nedostic: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
He's a prolific speaker but he has to match his sayings with actions, While he was in the House,he was only known for grammar, I wonder how many bills he initiated, Nigerians need actionable personalities and not profound speakers, All the same, his views on autonomy must be well respected, Our institutional frameworks must be value driven,
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by b0dnel: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=28pt]did he really say this? I doubt, [/size]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by 9icelag: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ten Kobo:

This man symbolises all that Boko Haram fight against, THE EVIL OF WESTERN EDUCATION.
laf wan tear my belle
zoom zoom:

BOOM SHAKALAKA grin grin

indoorlove:

I bet u  ppls hardly understand this Man, then what is the essence of communication if it was meant  to be understood. I just covered my head why reading to prevent myself from these "stony heingilishi" b4 this Man end my career- lol
dats y naija is still backward too much grammar before u check the dictionary to get the meaning time has gone
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Blackteeth(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
Must every comment he makes appear on nairaland?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by solomon111(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
The dude is quite learned,everything he said makes sense.Unfortunately he does not know how to communicate.SMH
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by eros(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ten Kobo:

Infact Boko Haram should go after this guy for been more English than the English.

Koolking:

mehn, it beats my comprehension. pls, can someone interpret? looking those words up in the dic make my understanding of the message 'cut & join'. i was lexically discombobulated.

Oh boy!!! I was more than lexically discombobulated. I was . . . . . . . . .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by jamace(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
grin grin Laughing tonic for the day. grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by DrKnow1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
Translations
Any act of logical reasonning as to why Farida Waziri was commited to presidential axe is still a mystery to me.
As I have said on numerous occasions and I still maintain that for any serious fight against the growing corruption that is now almost beyond the power of man to remedy, and for the total sinking of corruption to succeed in Nigeria, our major anti-corruption squadron - the EFCC must per force be separated from executive dominance and influence which renders it susceptible to unsavory reputation and godfatherly interventions
Except this is achieved in the way we appoint the anti-corruption chief, a guarranteed tenure and a complete freedom from undue influence in the way duties are dispensed, I can say categorically that the institution itself suffers from institutional sedation right from the word go; and certainly an evidence of its failures.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by gbenga007(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2011
I bet this guy wordlifts everything from urbandictionary.com
He has tried anyway!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by godman01(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
This man and his vocabularies
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by samyng(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
gbenga007:

I bet this guy wordlifts everything from urbandictionary.com
He has tried anyway!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by cchioke: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2011
pato pato i want to enrole in ur vocab classes pls hw can i do that?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by chidyke77(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
chiteny:

I thought this was a component of the drug thalazole that cures running stomach?
am surprise too.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by VUVUZELA10: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
@Ten kobo
Better comment of the day.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Diligence: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
@k10 and Ten kobo - quite witty, any more witty replies to Pat's grandiloquence!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by agabaI23(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
It is not the active ingredient in thalazole. Thalidomide is a drug used to control vomiting in pregnant women which ended up causing deformation on their babies-short legs etc
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by leonaidas(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
in english please.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by doja1: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” George Bernard Shaw. 
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by allanohize(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
freecocoa:

Grammar aside the dude is making sense.

What sense? Ehn!

Honestly, will you send this man to represent Nigeria in any international congress? To bring shame and disgrace to us? Only illiterates celebrate this man and by illiterates I mean people who have gone to school and still don't know what English is all about.

"The crisis in Jos is because there is no love between the people and that is because we don't understand the true meaning of love. Love is a magnanimous feeling of overwhelming enthusiasm in the metabolisms of individualistic characters that combines them in an ecstatic union of disposable agreements throughout the incalculable processes of their inter-human polarities"

This statement was discussed for one week in havard; conclusion was that Nigeria is finished if such a man who makes such statements is a law maker.

I weep for those who think this is right for our ailing polity. "HISS"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by DrKnow1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
Thalidomide - C13H10N2O4 is a sedative drug used to treat leprosy but also used for pregnant women but was withdrawn after causimg defects in babies. It was used here figuratively by the dude to demonstrate the institutional sedation of EFCC to render it powerless and deformed
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by DrKnow1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
allanohize:

What sense? Ehn!

Honestly, will you send this man to represent Nigeria in any international congress? To bring shame and disgrace to us? Only illiterates celebrate this man and by illiterates I mean people who have gone to school and still don't know what English is all about.

"The crisis in Jos is because there is no love between the people and that is because we don't understand the true meaning of love. Love is a magnanimous feeling of overwhelming enthusiasm in the metabolisms of individualistic characters that combines them in an ecstatic union of disposable agreements throughout the incalculable processes of their inter-human polarities"

This statement was discussed for one week in havard; conclusion was that Nigeria is finished if such a man who makes such statements is a law maker.

Why blaming the man for the way he constructs his grammar? It depends on your level of comprehension, even if he writes or speaks the simplest of grammar there will still be some people who find it difficult; afterall milluons love him for what he is. He was a star in the house during his time, so Mr Havard let us enjoy our honourable
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by ortopazz(m): 12:07am On Nov 27, 2011
The man sabi im systm pass im lexicon, I think he plants thz words tru reading and then brings out the fruits while raining on the poor journalists
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by ortopazz(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2011
Very soon it wil b abou partrick n nt waziri, thz man sabi steal show ehn?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by ortopazz(m): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2011
allanohize:

What sense? Ehn!

we sef in Nigeria y do we continually reward our own with our own constructive messages of threat, who is an illetrate? What is ur problem, if people applaud a guy for doing the only thing he does well and its legit, and people love it, why dont u read like him and beat him then I will knw that u r a literate.
Literate my ass, positive or negative reviews, just get ready to die, becos whenever Partrick talks naija researches while listening.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by ortopazz(m): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2011
Naija super powers, even in the English that isnt our's, how many of them speak those verses he spits
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Konnektions146(m): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2011
ortopazz:

we sef in Nigeria y do we continually reward our own with our own constructive messages of threat, who is an illetrate? What is your problem, if people applaud a guy for doing the only thing he does well and its legit, and people love it, why dont u read like him and beat him then I will knw that u r a literate.
Literate my Bottom, positive or negative reviews, just get ready to die, becos whenever Partrick talks naija researches while listening.
I wonder oooo. I am totally enjoyin this man and lookin forward to his next comment.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2011
If you can't be understood, you have not communicated grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PhD, Msc Holders Jostle For Lagos’ N25,000 Jobs Meant For School Leavers / A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji / N23.29b Poll Bribe: Buhari To Determine Fate Of Recs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.