Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? (1903 Views)

How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Nairalanders Is Any Suspicion Justified In This Instance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Lacrissa: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
Your long distance boyfriend's work is taking almost all the time leaving little time for you both to be communicating except a few messages/bb chats/whats app here and there and he promises to you that it will get better when he reduces his hours.

How much longer would you want to continue like this or would you just dump him and find someone else?
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Yorisb: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
Patience is a virtue. . .but, [size=3pt]time is gold[/size]. tongue
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Mynd44: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
A virte which most girls don't jave
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lacrissa:

Your long distance boyfriend's work is taking almost all the time leaving little time for you both to be communicating except a few messages/bb chats/whats app here and there and he promises to you that it will get better when he reduces his hours.

How much longer would you want to continue like this or would you just dump him and find someone else?
[size=14pt]You are not happy he even has little time for you. What if he doesnt communicate at all? He even promised that it'll get better when he reduces his hours, and you are here, bickering and complaining. What tha hell else do you want? Oliver Twist!

Dump him, and afford him time to concentrate on his job and studies! Who needs a girlfriend that doesnt understand and adapt to his situation? Nonsense. . .[/size]
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Lmao @ dumping him and finding someone else! So what happens when your someone else's job, takes almost all the time and leaves you with very little time? What do you do? Dump him and find someone else too? And then the next? And. . .? Huh?

Smh![/size]
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Lacrissa: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]You are not happy he even has little time for you. What if he doesnt communicate at all? He even promised that it'll get better when he reduces his hours, and you are here, bickering and complaining. What tha hell else do you want? Oliver Twist!

Dump him, and afford him time to concentrate on his job and studies! Who needs a girlfriend that doesnt understand and adapt to his situation? Nonsense. . .[/size]

Must you be insultive? angry 'cos you want to answer or give advice? I am not here bickering but until you enter a long distance relationship, you would know better. You both cannot see each other often and then cannot even communicate as often, then wth! sad
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by claremont(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2011
Long distance relationships has its own unique challenges, it's not for the faint-hearted. I for one would rather date the devil who is located around where I live/work/play, than date the angel living miles away. A guy/lady who can be patient enough to indulge in a long distance relationship is a rare breed indeed, I don't understand the reasoning behind long distance relationships though.
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Lacrissa: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
claremont:

Long distance relationships has its own unique challenges, it's not for the faint-hearted. I for one would rather date the devil who is located around where I live/work/play, than date the angel living miles away. A guy/lady who can be patient enough to indulge in a long distance relationship is a rare breed indeed, I don't understand the reasoning behind long distance relationships though.

It all depends but this instance being talked about here is you dating the person for quite a while and then circumstance arises and one of you has to move far away.
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lacrissa:

Must you be insultive? angry 'cos you want to answer or give advice? I am not here bickering but until you enter a long distance relationship, you would know better. You both cannot see each other often and then cannot even communicate as often, then wth! sad
[size=14pt]Lmao! I'll choose how to answer you! Insulting or not! You arent the only one in a long term/long distance relationship! I've done it all, and i as hell know what i'm ranting about, so listen! And you are quite popular with your childish questions and way of reasoning. . . If you dont understand the semantics of a relationship, and the sacrifices needed to hold it strong, you have NO business, being in one!

Now, grow the hell up! And stop the bickering. It's becoming a bore. I wonder how that dude puts up with you!
[/size]
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Lacrissa: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Lmao! I'll choose how to answer you! Insulting or not! You arent the only one in a long term/long distance relationship! I've done it all, and i as hell know what i'm ranting about, so listen! And you are quite popular with your childish questions and way of reasoning. . . If you dont understand the semantics of a relationship, and the sacrifices needed to hold it strong, you have NO business, being in one!

Now, grow the hell up! And stop the bickering. It's becoming a bore. I wonder how that dude puts up with you!
[/size]

Yawns go and sleep abeg angry You know what is funny, people like you that come on the internet portraying mr perfect and all that, in reality most times, you have the worst type of relationship or not really who you are.
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lacrissa:

Yawns go and sleep abeg angry You know what is funny, people like you that come on the internet portraying mr perfect and all that, in reality most times, you have the worst type of relationship or not really who you are.
[size=14pt]Have you tried your hands on comedy? cheesy You sure are really cracking me up. Lmao @ worst type of relationship! Do you really think all girls nag their boyfriends to death? Over nothing? Some of us are blessed, relationship wise, so when folks like you, looking for a way out of their be-darkened relationship, comes online to bicker and complain unnecessarily, we have to oblige you by showing you the way out! You may not like the way it's presented, you shouldnt even like it, all you need to do is Listen,. . . and Learn! cool [/size][quote][/quote]
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Andrew3(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
Paralax (distance) should not be a Ditch if amity exist amid you both, Love is all about tenacity and chutzpah.
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by slimyem: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
hey babe,chillax!
Your bf is willing to make compromises by reducing his work hours.that's big you know?he has even promised it will get better.
If you trust him enough to hold him to his words,then,be patient.its not all that easy but you can do it.cheers!
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by freecocoa(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lacrissa:

If you are sure its just work that's really the ish here,then just be patient especially since he promised to make it better,someone else may not be the solution cos problems can also arise with him,but this one you are talking someone else already are you sure your love ain't waxing cold?just asking.
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
sexkillz:

Just what the fukc is your problem for pete's sakes? I know some people deserve to be harsh on with the kinda threads we see here but certainly not everyone,she asked for advice what's the biggie in giving it to her with ease?must you always show muscles?you may have been in a LDR so what?what makes you feel its exactly the same like hers?she wears the shoes,so she's in the best place to tell you where it pinches,it worked for you doesn't mean it must work for someone else,get a grip on it already,its getting too old and there's no fun in it again,weree nwayoo abeg,everything no be by muscle. If you reply you your lappy charger go burn.
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Bloody hypocrite! Why the fcck are you replying with the muscles you accused me of? Bullshit!
Anywayz, my post was not directed at you, so i really dont have to bother replying you appropriately. And, if you think i care about what you think, then you are seriously sleeping on okada. . . Next! cool

BTW, there's the option of my location. . . Feel free to use it!. . . Head first! wink [/size]
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by freecocoa(f): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
^
Give me some time, will brb for you,I'm kinda busy now, cheerz.
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
OP so far the guy is sincere with you Distance does not matter, or are you missing the ***** tell us wink
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Mcleo007(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
I'm not a fan of LDR. Been down that lane before.

Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by bekay911(f): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
One tin abt r/ship is dat both of u shud b happy, mutual benefit and nt one sided. But since he made a promise u shud b patient wit him and giv him sum tym to sort himsef out bt if u cant wait u can as well leave afterall u deserve d tym n attention. The ball is in ur coury
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
how long before the cheating starts undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
More like the ball is in his pants
bekay911:

One tin abt r/ship is dat both of u shud b happy, mutual benefit and nt one sided. But since he made a promise u shud b patient wit him and giv him sum tym to sort himsef out bt if u cant wait u can as well leave afterall u deserve d tym n attention. The ball is in your coury
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Yorisb: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
Flashaldrin:

how long before the cheating starts undecided undecided undecided
cheesy That's if it's not started already. . . undecided
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^^
Bloody hypocrite! Why the fcck are you replying with the muscles you accused me of? Bullshit!
Anywayz, my post was not directed at you, so i really dont have to bother replying you appropriately. And, if you think i care about what you think, then you are seriously sleeping on okada. . . Next! cool

BTW, there's the option of my location. . . Feel free to use it!. . . Head first! wink [/size]

Eze onye agwana'm,why are you calling me a hypocrite? is it that you don't know the meaning of the word or what?if you continue like this you go old before time,I can see you need an anger management class cos its obvious you have issues,btw if you are contemplating suicide,I suggest poison or you go jump in front of a train,the mainland bridge may not be effective enough,and drop that line,its old and tired,I just wonder why you can't act like a normal human being on here,always angry,I never knew taking that thing makes people angry,I thought it just makes them mad,oh wait maybe you are going crazy but you are still at the first phase of it,don't worry yaba left ain't too far away just incase it blows fully,ogbeni do yourself a favour and type with less energy and anger so your days may be upto what the creator planned for you.mscheeeew rubbish.
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Anywayz, my post was not directed at you, so i really dont have to bother replying you appropriately. And, if you think i care about what you think, then you are seriously sleeping on okada. . . Next!  cool

BTW, there's the option of my location. . . Feel free to use it!. . . Head first!  wink

**There is no need for a fresh reply**

You are not up to standards. . . Come back after you have upgraded! cool cool cool
[/size]
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Before your next reply, pls do very well to re read the emboldened words above, as i may not reply you tangibly, further![/size]
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Beync(f): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
angry angry

Op U need to value the little attention he pays to you now and get more busy with other things so you'l less bother about his full attention.

Would you prefer it if he were jobless, gives you the whole attention and then asks money from you to pay his dues? I guess NO.

Except you dont hav confident in him otherwise worry less because some jobs can be so consuming that you would even remember to live
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by freecocoa(f): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
^
You really wanna talk about standards?oh please! Why won't you reply,isn't that where you get your satisfaction from?being a jackass of the first order most times?its too glaring that you need some serious growing up to do,its really of no use bantering words with you cos you are a big arse and that's pathetic,go do something worthwhile with your time,fowl.
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
Beync:

angry angry

Op U need to value the little attention he pays to you now and get more busy with other things so you'l less bother about his full attention.

Would you prefer it if he were jobless, gives you the whole attention and then asks money from you to pay his dues? I guess NO.

Except you dont hav confident in him otherwise worry less because some jobs can be so consuming that you would even remember to live
[size=14pt]+100
If i had said this, they'll say i type with muscles!

Freecocoa!
I really dont care what you say or what you think. Others have said worse, and done worse, so what makes you think i give a rat's arse? Think again, and then try again! A little harder this time!. . .[/size]
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by Natasha2(f): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
I'll advice you to be patient with him, I'm also in a long distance relationship and I've seen my bf just once, though we communicate frequently. Since he is making efforts to communicate with you, I'll say you should be patient with him, if he wasn't sending text messages or calling then I would have told you to leave but since he's trying his best and even promises to get better I think you should give him a chance though its not easy.
Re: Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? by freecocoa(f): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
Sexkillz
Whatever dude,go play with yourself or something and FYI I'm not telling you so you'd care,its just cos you need to know how much of an otule you are,bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deep Tongue Kiss With An Astmha Gal.is It Gud? / Why is the use of the word "love" overrated? / How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.