Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early (1472 Views)

What Will U Do If You Come Home And Find Your Baby Like This / Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] / When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by u4me(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2007
Two ladies were talking to each other:

Lady 1: How come your husband is coming home early now a days?

Lady 2: Because I have started a new rule.

Lady 1: What is it?

Lady 2: Sex will be started sharp at nine whether he is here or not.
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by clemcykul(f): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2007
great news grin grin ;Dlol hope am invited 4 da rendevous grin
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by ituen(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2007
Well the man should not fear. She can have sex with herself
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by clemcykul(f): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2007
how possilbe is dat iteun? have sex wid herself shocked shocked shocked wen virile males like me are available shocked shocked shocked pls just send them 2 me cos u know i can make anylady happy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by Migines(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2007
Dont start wit dis "is clem a he or a she" thing.
Seriously speaking, its reall starting to p!ss me off.
Every1 knws u're a girl so cut d cr@p!
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by Migines(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2007
Dont start wit dis "is clem a he or a she" thing.
Seriously speaking, its reall starting to p!ss me off.
Every1 knws u're a girl so cut d cr@p!
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2007
grin ;Dwhat of 9'oclock news ,how the man go do,eh?
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by brimbrack(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2007
clemcykul:

how possilbe is that iteun? have sex wid herself shocked shocked shocked when virile males like me are available shocked shocked shocked please just send them 2 me because u know i can make anylady happy grin grin grin grin grin grin

have you suddenly gone for a sex change surgery angry angry angry
all of us know you are a female,
if na joke stop am o!
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by graxell: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2007
Well got notin to say.
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by clemcykul(f): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2007
everyone know shes a she SO WHAT/ angry angry angry angry angry

URE PISSED OFF shocked how come angry
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by ituen(m): 1:09am On Sep 26, 2007
Clem,

dont mind them jare. Na me understand u pass
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by graxell: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2007
Hey, i think you guys should change your topic
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by clemcykul(f): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2007
thanks iteun kiss smiley ure a dalyn
ure some1 one can depend on 4 support,
thanks 4 ur understandn cos i know i aint stupid smiley
and i bliv pple differ in terms of thier sense of humour,

i enjoyed ur jokes, keep pulln my legs, but dont be shocked wen they come off grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get You Husband/boyfriend To Come Home Early by ituen(m): 1:18am On Sep 27, 2007
@clem

No u understand wat i mean wen i said i'll hit u below the waist

Villagers / Ever Wonder / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?