Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma (41760 Views)

BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents / Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by atasteve: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2011
So many things that unmarried people look up to as ingredients to good marriages are mirages and fantasies from Romantic movies and novels. True, unalloyed love is the bed rock for lasting relationships.

With love between them, forever they will stand.

Happy married life.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by princeonx: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2011
And why was she wearing high hill shoes? insult on-top injury
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by razznaija(f): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2011
Happy married life to them.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by samyng(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wishing them a happy Married Life
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Faithnn: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2011
Chinedu is as good as everyother human beings b/cos he is created in the image and likeness of God.What makes a man is not the height or physical stature rather your relationship with God and man.Chinedu is better than many of you criticising him b/cos of his nature,though he is short but his brain is alert, dont u people watch him in the movie?,does he behave like depressed individual.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by sshalom(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2011
Congratulations to Aki!
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wish dem a successful marriage
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by daroz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2011
Congratulation Aki, but where is pawpaw?
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2011
I am so happy to see this.

Who says love doesn't conquer all? Thank God for the blessing of this marriage.

@BootyonMe- na wa for you ​​​‎​ÕOOOº°˚ ˚°º, ºOº :O :O .
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Chymaureen(f): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
could this b love? , happy married lyf shaa
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Blendy77(f): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2011
Congrats to the newly weds. I wish them all the best. Chinedu didn't create himself. Infact if he has a hand in his creation, he would have been the tallest man on earth so people should stop mocking him and be happy that he is able to win a lady's heart even with his money. Congrats!!!
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Natasha2(f): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2011
Faithnn:

Chinedu is as good as everyother human beings b/cos he is created in the image and likeness of God.What makes a man is not the height or physical stature rather your relationship with God and man.Chinedu is better than many of you criticising him b/cos of his nature,though he is short but his brain is alert, dont u people watch him in the movie?,does he behave like depressed individual.
seconded I don't know when some people will stop thinking from their anus, so because a tall girl married a short guy it means she married him for money? kai some nairalanders behave like dummies.

Happy married life  kiss kiss 
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Natasha2(f): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2011
BTW where is Pawpaw?
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Vindy: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2011
Congrats, Why is she on highheels shoe
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by joe4christ(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2011
[size=75pt] But she looked kinda older, or are my sight deluded [/size]
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Natasha2(f): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2011
[size=15pt]^yes they are and that's why you had to increase your front undecided phewww you no go do marry your own even if you have, mind your biz na you marry the girl?[/size]
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by joe4christ(m): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
[size=75pt] Which one come be your own na? Why u wan help take parasitamol for another pesin headeche.
Unto which level u dey self, guy take your time o,
[/size]
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Natasha2(f): 12:09am On Nov 28, 2011
[size=15pt]the reason why you want to take panadol for Aki's headache is the reason why I want to take paracetamol for yours BTW I'M not a guy [/size]
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by IdiAmin2(m): 12:19am On Nov 28, 2011
wait ooo, I have 1 question, when someone short like 10 year old. Is the manliness also be like that of a 10 year old? lipsrsealed
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by elrony(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2011
Idi-Amin:

wait ooo, I have 1 question, when someone short like 10 year old. Is the manliness also be like that of a 10 year old? lipsrsealed

u be fool!!!!!! smh
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by dramenda(f): 1:22am On Nov 28, 2011
Congrath.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by joe4christ(m): 1:51am On Nov 28, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=15pt]the reason why you want to take panadol for Aki's headache is the reason why I want to take paracetamol for yours BTW I'M not a guy [/size]
[size=8pt][/size]

I sincerely dont just know what next to tell you, i guess it was nice meeting u natasha.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by iDo3: 4:27am On Nov 28, 2011
Wish them the best of Married Life. There are many Women and Men that are not shallow. Though we need to be attracted mentally and physically to the person we marry - to sustain love and marriage is much more than physical.

The fine girl or tall handsome man that a person might crave could be a great individual inside also. Then it is possible that exterior beauty could mask a selfish, greedy and mean person so we never know. Eventually the mast will wash off and you are left with the true person and many years ahead to endure. Ask about all the men that divorced Halle Berry and other so called beauties.

I have read and seen so many instances of couples being together for decades even after a partner becomes paralyzed and in a wheel chair. So not everyone is so shallow as to not fall in love due only to height, weight, money, age, etc,

I am optimistic and wish them all the best.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by kemmeye: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2011
smdh
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by IdiAmin2(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2011
elrony:

u be fool!!!!!! smh

which one with the abuse? I dey follow u talk? If you don't know the answer to my question, just say you don't know.

Iam just concerned about how the sister go dey get satisfaction in the fu.ckology department. Anyway, money will compensate for that shortcoming. or make my guy dey wear Strap on lipsrsealed

Abeg bride, just make sure you no go dey go out to collect manliness, if you are caught, e go red for your ooo
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Domwiz4all(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2011
Happy marriage life
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Tinax(f): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2011
it gets me confusd because they don't look like normal dwarf with maturd everything. Now if everything is not maturd as he looks, why thn must he marry, me think it'll be betr for him to just adopt,and save himself the heart brk.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Pain(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2011
Money may not buy you love when love is overpriced, in most cases we buy the cream without the toppings.
Happy married life and please be as creative in "coi*tus" as you are in comedy.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by UkEmmaxin(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2011
Dat is my great Artist, my favourite ONE iN TherE, >>>>>>:3 THaT BOBBoR.

CONgraTULAtion On YoUr WeDDinG
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by nkirubb: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2011
Congrats to Aki & his loving wife
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by essy1(f): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2011
i wish them wat they wish themselves grin if na divorce no wahala grin grin grin

ConGrAt anyway
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by lucy1(f): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2011
Congratulation to the newly wed and may u have a long and successful wedding. Never mind the jealous haters dey will aways hate and find one reason or the other to justify it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nissi, Burna Boy’s Younger Sister (pics) / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria / Alasari’s Wife, Adeola Crushed To Death In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.