Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better (1995 Views)

Study In South Cyprus / Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by seun86: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
Good fellow nairalanders, please give your advice. I'm planning on going to one of these countries for visiting. I want to know which to go in terms of adaptation, good friendship profile, accomodation and general comparism. Your constructive cristism will be appreciated.
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by imperiouxx(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
Your question is like comparing Sleep with Death.
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by seun86: 1:13am On Nov 27, 2011
@imperiouxx How do you mean. Please be elaborate
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by dustydee: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2011
cyprus of course. They have a lot of tourist places to visit - beautiful beaches and ancient monuments.
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by llbhuds: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2011
imperiouxx:

Your question is like comparing Sleep with Death.
mehn u bad gan ooo
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by llbhuds: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2011
dustydee:

cyprus of course. They have a lot of tourist places to visit - beautiful beaches and ancient monuments.

i disagree with you man. if you have been to both countries, you will know that cyprus is not as beautiful as Germany.
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by imperiouxx(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2011
llbhuds:

i disagree with you man.  if you have been to both countries, you will know that cyprus is not as beautiful as Germany.

Even the years of existence let alone the Germany's endowments shows that Germany is grandpa to either S/N Cyprus.
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by llbhuds: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2011
imperiouxx:

Even the years of existence let alone the Germany's endowments shows that Germany is grandpa to either S/N Cyprus.

abi oooo
even UK self no fine reach Germany
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by seun86: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2011
What about getting their papers in due time which is better and easier?
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by llbhuds: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2011
seun86:

What about getting their papers in due time which is better and easier?

if u are married to a German lady, u will get your German pp in 4yrs.
but even if u are married to Cyprus president's daughter, u cant get a Cypriot pp in 10yrs.
period
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by seun86: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2011
I dont really think that you wont be giving stay when you get married to a Cypriot or EU Memeber. Upon you marriage, you will be given two 5yrs stay after which you will get you Pali when both Couple has successfully cohabitted together for three years.

Check this link
http://www.moi.gov.cy/moi/citizenscharter/citizenscharter.nsf/dmlcitizenship_en/dmlcitizenship_en?OpenDocument
Re: South Cyprus Or Germany Which Is Better by llbhuds: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2011
seun86:

I dont really think that you wont be giving stay when you get married to a Cypriot or EU Memeber. Upon you marriage, you will be given two 5yrs stay after which you will get you Pali when both Couple has successfully cohabitted together for three years.

Check this link
http://www.moi.gov.cy/moi/citizenscharter/citizenscharter.nsf/dmlcitizenship_en/dmlcitizenship_en?OpenDocument

man u are telling me from what you are readin, i am telling you from my experience cos i lived in Cyprus for over 2yrs, i got married in Cyprus and i think i have a first hand experience about this,so believe whatever i say.
if you get married to an eu citizen, u will get your residence after 2yrs if u are very very lucky.( even though eu law says u should get your residence within six months)
the worse of all is if you are married to a Cypriot, u are like a slave believe me, i know what im saying.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry In A Nut-shell / Comrades , How do i verify this POE Letter / Dublin To London, Train Or Ferry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.