Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (461619 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2012
[size=18pt]2016/2017 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE[/size]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to [email]Mzbronchure@gmail.com[/email]

[size=14pt]Houdegbe North American University [ MARCH INTAKE UPDATE ][/size]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- Residential Permit
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee
NOTE: Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria,paid per semester and can be paid installmentally. Tuition fee range is 190,000 in NGN

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st semester - November
-2nd Semester - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-SUMMER SESSION - August
For Tuition fee and Info : [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

[size=16pt]For Easy Purchase Of Forms/Registration & Accommodation Processing[/size]

Mobile : +22962185894 [WhatsApp Chat], +22998070947 [FORM PURCHASE AND PROCESSING ONLY]
Home: +2348088500840 [WhatsApp Chat]
BlackBerry pin : 59207A1C {SWIFT RESPONSE}
E-mail:[email] Mzbronchure@gmail.com [/email]
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

[size=17pt]COURSES [/size]
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
→ Law (LLB)
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Mass Communication → Translation
→ Sociology
→ History
→ Psychology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Shakidor: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2012
Dollygee: ADMISSION IN PROGRESS.
Study in HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY,Republic du benin.
Admission in progress for next session 2012/2013.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENT:
1.Waec or Neco result with minimum of five credit, not more than two sitings.
2. Authentified waec, Neco, GCE Certificate(ministry of Education and foreign affairs)
3.Testimonial of your secondary school.
4.Birth certificate
5.Application fee
School fees are very cheap compare to private universities in Nigeria and can also be paid installment.

Next semester commence by 26 Oct, 2012
Admission Form still on sale

For those interested CΔƪƪ ♍є̲̣̥ on
+22967165378, 08063857550. FACEBOOK: Adedolapo San
Dollygee, BB PIN: 22AF93C9

Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺ Jamb required
HURRY NOW AND OBTAIN YOUR FORM
I thnk dis guy no have anythng in brain dan advertising.
Why dont u create a tread for it or u no see dat pple are anxious and desperate 4 dia admisn?
How many time must u post dis b4 we ansa u? U beta find sumthng else to post coz dis is meant 4 oau alone!
Alright?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by illicit(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
yemmytcm: @illicit,av you been able to get info concerning the stuff.? If yes,Pls share me bro.
Not really, but my guy in unilorin is helpin me gada info nw, it closes dis month ending, u want to get it too, can u PM me so we can relate?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by yemmytcm(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yeah,@illicit,I wanna pick it up. Iz there anyway I can talk to you more,pls drop your phone number ! All izz well
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by illicit(m): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
yemmytcm: Yeah,@illicit,I wanna pick it up. Iz there anyway I can talk to you more,pls drop your phone number ! All izz well
Sorry my fones r kinda faulty nw, u can add me on fbk Temi TP Daramola
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by henryvirus(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
hi pls i nid urgent reply does OAU accept Nabteb result as o'level qualification? Jah bless
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Haybayray: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why is OAU doing law aspirants strong this nau? People keep asking and sometimes it seemz i'm lying abt passing my p.utme sef! I don tire o
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Haybayray: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
Haybayray: Why is OAU doing law aspirants strong this nau? People keep asking and sometimes it seemz i'm lying abt passing my p.utme sef! I don tire o
strong thing jare. Na frustration cause the typo
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2012
nevagiveup: WERE YOU UNABLE TO GAIN ADMISSION? YOU CAN STILL MEET UP
INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD (IJMB)...It is a Programme, that takes you to 200 level directly into any school of your choice....This Programme, is
available for all department......SCIENCE,SOCIAL SCIENCE,ART.

The programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centers in kwara state and other environs
CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.
The programme runs for just 8 months and it’s designed in such a way that candidate with deficiencies in English and Mathematics in their O’level result can still participate. And unlike JAMB results which expires every year, IJMB results is just like your WAEC or NECO results which doesn’t expire and can also be used in securing admission abroad.

The Fees for the programme is affordable and the centre has done it in a way that interested student can pay conveniently without much burden. . . .
For those that will be resuming, not to worry, the center will start a make class for you, that is you will be taught all the lectures and classes that you have missed.
The Fees for the programme is affordable and the centre has done it in a way that interested student can pay conveniently without much burden. . . .
So don’t just sit at home doing nothing while the world passes you by....... you would be doing yourself a whole world of good by coming for the programme and it would be a step definitely in the right direction
FOR REGISTRATION AND OTHER DETAILS PLS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT ANY TIME

CALL 07037203368, 08060849193
scam alert.....Are u the coordinator of IJMB.... THIS GUY IS A BLOODY SCAMMER
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by abdullkabar(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2012
nevagiveup: WERE YOU UNABLE TO GAIN ADMISSION? YOU CAN STILL MEET UP
INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD (IJMB)...It is a Programme, that takes you to 200 level directly into any school of your choice....This Programme, is
available for all department......SCIENCE,SOCIAL SCIENCE,ART.

The programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centers in kwara state and other environs
CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE ITEM 2.2 (2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION.
The programme runs for just 8 months and it’s designed in such a way that candidate with deficiencies in English and Mathematics in their O’level result can still participate. And unlike JAMB results which expires every year, IJMB results is just like your WAEC or NECO results which doesn’t expire and can also be used in securing admission abroad.

For those that will be resuming, not to worry, the center will start a make class for you, that is you will be taught all the lectures and classes that you have missed.
So don’t just sit at home doing nothing while the world passes you by....... you would be doing yourself a whole world of good by coming for the programme and it would be a step definitely in the right direction
FOR REGISTRATION AND OTHER DETAILS PLS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT ANY TIME

CALL 07037203368, 08060849193

:oguy we neva giv up na,shey u nede hear make una stop advert ni
tí ìyà nlá bá gbéní shánlé,kèkèkè å mà gún òríè.see wetin oau causesad
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by phunmiejewels: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2012
OAU does not knw dat its not only about the admission, its about d pressure nd d anxiousness dat students feel, workin hard nd havin nothing 2 show for it for a long tym....its been 5 months since we wrote the post ume nd we still havnt seen the adm list. Even pple r strtin 2 think dat we dint write d post ume....nd d delay is jst an excuse nd a lie 2 stall them....for us 2 take anoda jamb exam buh this is not our portion. We will get thru this nd our hard work will pay off by d Grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by phunmiejewels: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2012
Guys, instead of mopin nd cryin dat OAU has not released d list yet, let us eat well, rest well nd luk gud...gurls go shoppin, take care of ur skin, glow, get diff shades of lipsticks hav fun, guys luk gud get ur haircut, hang out nd take care of dat outbreak on ur face....jst let loose for a whyl coz trust me it'll be a looooong tym b4 u cn hav dis kinda 'free period' again....cheers

4 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Femzyepals(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
Heee to everybody who's still waitin for the list just chil off wit sometin else cos that's oau's tradition
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Daystarn: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
U guys shld jst chill ad pray fervently.It is well
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Haybayray: Why is OAU doing law aspirants strong this nau? People keep asking and sometimes it seemz i'm lying abt passing my p.utme sef! I don tire o
wallahi,u don jam the nail for head...i don taya of explaining to people,now sef the thing don dey sound fake for my own ears gan,talkless of other people..
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Kunlexic(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hello Oau forumites,i need advise from u b4 i finalise what to do.I want to do d nest Jamb in nest year and i will like to choose Oau as my first choice in pharmacy course.The question is dat will Oau accepts 2 sittings of waec/neco.Thanks...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Kunlexic(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
Dont mind d stupid guy,he be scammer.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
When was the list released last year? Can someone please help?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by waspa1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
pls when are we going to pay the acceptance fee? Pls i need ur reply
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by yemmytcm(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Jerobans: When was the list released last year? Can someone please help?
merit list was released on jamb website on early sept,while the supplementary and merit was officially uploaded on the eportal on december 13. Calculators,start calculating ooo...[stay cool]
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Sirmikky1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
Wishin y'al hapi sallah in advance....Meat en snail dey for mai house oo
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sammy2013: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
2 all dat has not yet been admitted i pray God help u all
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
yemmytcm: merit list was released on jamb website on early sept,while the supplementary and merit was officially uploaded on the eportal on december 13. Calculators,start calculating ooo...[stay cool]
Thanks a lot. God bless you!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Kunlexic: Hello Oau forumites,i need advise from u b4 i finalise what to do.I want to do d nest Jamb in nest year and i will like to choose Oau as my first choice in pharmacy course.The question is dat will Oau accepts 2 sittings of waec/neco.Thanks...
forumites,this unfair pls reply this guy. its hurting
frm my own view(2sitns shld b d same exam format e.g waec-waec or neco-neco)
peace!!!
this guy needs more advice pls
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by dewoyin: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2012
Kunlexic: Hello Oau forumites,i need advise from u b4 i finalise what to do.I want to do d nest Jamb in nest year and i will like to choose Oau as my first choice in pharmacy course.The question is dat will Oau accepts 2 sittings of waec/neco.Thanks...
No ooo....try to get ur papers complete in one(1) either in WAEC or in NECO b4 d end of nxt year.....I don't think schools accept combination of neco/waec,they are two(2)diffrent exam bodies......
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dasaintpee(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2012
Pls i chose oau as second choice course mathematics agg 232 any hope?Pls i chose oau as second choice course mathematics agg 232 any hope?Pls i chose oau as second choice course mathematics agg 232 any hope?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dasaintpee(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2012
How sure are you pls?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Isjaymoh(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Someone pls help me out. I made a mistake when am writting my jamb. Instead of using ISMAILA as I had used it in my O'level, but I used ISMAIL.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
sup peeps
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by phunmiejewels: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2012
Isjaymoh: Someone pls help me out. I made a mistake when am writting my jamb. Instead of using ISMAILA as I had used it in my O'level, but I used ISMAIL.
Wah u need 2 do is swear an affidavit nd make sure ur new sworn name is d 1 u used 4 ur jamb nd post jamb. And make sure u bring ur document(affidavit) with u durin registration
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by juniorstar(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2012
Congratulations JUNIORSTAR !!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 6-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme into
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE.
Course MEDICINE AND SURGERY in the Faculty of MEDICINE. WELCOME ON BOARD ITS TIME TO GET TO WORK YEP!!!
i hope to meet fellow medic lets delibrate on certain issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.