Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (456472 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rainbowdigital: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2012
Today's Deal: Sim Card Back-Up Device
Buy! ₦1,200

http://deals.mocality.com.ng/r/244
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2012
einsteineve: please my people is there any hope for someone who did not meet the departmental cutoff mark,can he stand a chance of been giving another course? because i scored 236 average but my department which is med/surge cut 262,please can i be giving another course with my score.i need your comment please because am totally confuse on what to do or should i wait for next year?please answer me
its when you are so close to your cut off that u hav chances of bieng given another course.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2012
wow, 101st page. Kudos its an achivement. Dont tink twil b as much as dat of 2011/2012 thread.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by muyi4buk(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2012
yinka2392: wow, 101st page. Kudos its an achivement. Dont tink twil b as much as dat of 2011/2012 thread.
it may more than dat, cuz lotz of incidents are to cum up here, such as supp. list, payment of neccessary fees and lotz more.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by adetunjienocht(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2012
hi, i just want to know if OAU's admission list 2012/2013 is out
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Ariyke: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2012
adetunjienocht: hi, i just want to know if OAU's admission list 2012/2013 is out
Yea merit list is out
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by omowunmi2411: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2012
i am 100% sure dat my name is in d next list. Cos with God, All things are possible.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by phunmiejewels: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2012
Goodnight Pain. cry
"thieves, thieves" he screamed,
it was almost funny. Nt until
more voices joined the chorus
as they screamed and shouted
on us. We cud av ran at least to
save our lives, but little did we know how the day would
end. From a handful of young men
shouting and throwing
questions at us, it escalated to
a crowd of angry mob. There
was no way we could escape
this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and
then stripped us all. These men
pulled us pants down, we
were more than embarrassed,
the whole community
watched, I recognized few faces from the crowd.
Obviously they were so afraid
to say "stop" then the beating started, I
wished it to be just a
nightmare. But it was real,
these men were determined.
They dropped heavy rocks on
our heads, they pounded our faces wit large planks, blood
covered our eyes, they
matched and kicked us right
on our nostrils, we couldn't
breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men
repeated, until they brought
the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch
us, we raised hands of plea, we
couldn't speak, Some hid, some
shot videos and took pictures.
there was no one to stop this.
This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain,
helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, i
wondered how my mum
would take this. She would
fall apart. I begged God to hold
her for me, comfort and make
her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we
started crying, we cried
together. the tears gave us
headaches. We looked up high, the sky
was still. Rings of tires landed
on our necks, they kept
hitting us, but we were numb
already. They set us ablaze. We
rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered
who would give up first, the
fire burned our bodies. it hurt,
it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped,
Then I couldn't hear any other
thing, but silence. I thanked God. the pain was
over. Goodnight. RIP #Aluu4

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by phunmiejewels: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2012
You guys shld jst chill bou d admission list...I knw dat 1 day it will come out, wether its dis month, nxt month or nxt year...it will definately come out...hav faith
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Adex097: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2012
May God 'Aluu' all our enemies ijn....lemme hear u sai a big amen
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
Adex097: May God 'Aluu' all our enemies ijn....lemme hear u sai a big amen
God does not Aluu, pray for your enemies, thats what the bible says;

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
muyi4buk: it may more than dat, cuz lotz of incidents are to cum up here, such as supp. list, payment of neccessary fees and lotz more.
lets see
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by juniorstar(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
intending medical students
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS

Your Journey | Registration | Matriculation |Course system in OAU

Welcome !

It is with great pleasure and heartfelt joy that I welcome you to this great citadel of learning commonly called Great ife. It’s indeed great. You’d soon find out. However, suffice me to say OAU derives its greatness from first, its uncanny motto: for learning and culture which you would see at the entrance gate of the campus. There can not be anything greater than a defined purpose.

When purpose is defined, success is irresistible . No other university in the world has openly celebrated its motto, up to the extent of approaching her students with it at the sight of the school. You have come to learn and imbibe an enviable culture to build you in areas of human endeavour and prepare you for the challenges of the future.

You could not have made a mistake when you chose Great Ife, a land of beauty and brains. You would definitely have started feeling the glamorous edifice that makes O.A.U to be referred to as the Africa’s most beautiful campus and the innocuous hospitality of Great Ife Students. You have no regret landing on this side of the world although it could have taken quite a long time. You are in one of the best medical schools in the whole of mother Africa.

If you are an intending student of this college , I have no doubt my heart that you would enjoy your stay here although there would be periods of challenges. Be prepared to obey the rules of success and it would surround you like an armor.

YOUR JOURNEY

6 YEARS OF MEDICAL SCHOOL AND…

The schedule of academic activities in this medical school is divided into three major programs:

• PREMEDICAL PROGRAM
• PRECLINICAL PROGRAM
• CLINICAL PROGRAM

PREMEDICAL PROGRAM: This is the first year in the university during which advanced level courses in chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Botany, Sociology and Economics are taken in the faculties of Sciences and Social sciences.
This is divided into two semesters (Harmattan and Rain) of 14 weeks each. All courses takes must be passed as a prerequisite to move to the next program. Any failed course will be retaken because there is no space for carry – over into the college. You don’t have to worry about that. You’ll pass, if you can be pliable and ready to obey simple instruction.

PRECLINICAL PROGRAM: This lasts a period of two years. (Part 2 and 3). Courses taken are Basic medical sciences and Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Pharmacology. Facilities for this program are available on the campus.

CLINICAL PROGRAM: The remaining three years are spent here. Basic medical and clinical courses are taken. Facilities for this program are partly on campus and partly at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital, Ile Ife and its annex – Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesa, Osun.
The pre-med program is divided into semesters but the other two programs are sessional without any mid – break. After successful completion of these six years, you’d be awarded a temporary medical license and as such can be called Doctor. This is preceded by an INDUCTION CEREMONY into the NMA (Nigeria Medical Association).

HOUSEMANSHIP: This is a compulsory one – year period of supervised practice of medicine in an accredited centre, usually a teaching hospital.
The National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) service follows the housemanship. After this service, you get a permanent license to practice as a medical doctor.
PRE-MEDICAL PROGRAM
This is divided into two semesters Harmattan (first) and Rain (second) each lasting a period of 14weeks.
Academic activities here include
• Registration.
• Matriculation
• Lectures and Practical
• Continuous Assessment tests.
• Semester Examinations

REGISTRATION

Before these registrations commence in full, medical students are required to go the Faculty of Clinical Sciences for a brief Post-JAMB Test/Interview. A successful outcome here qualifies you to register.
While registering, you’d be required to pay certain amount of money as Annual dues, Orientation Package and Integration Trip & Tour.

These encompass the following:

• Faculty and General Admissions Registration.
• Accommodation Registration
• Health Centre Registrations.
• Course Registrations
• Library Registrations

Faculty and general admissions registration:
-Relevant Documents (Original and Photocopies) / materials Authentic ‘O’ Level Statement of Result: GCE, WASCCE OR NECO; Certificate of Birth, UME Result Slip, 5 school files and tags, Tuition and accommodation payment tellers (or receipts), 40 passport – sized photographs (preferably black and white, with names, faculty and registration number written the back).
- Procedures:
1. Bursar Clearance at the Bursar’s office; Presentation of the payment tellers (original and photocopies with names, faculty and signature written at the back).
2. Faculty clearance at the faculty office: Presentation and submission of O Level result, UME result slip and the Certificate of Birth; Collection, filling and returning of verification forms.
3. general Admission Clearance at the Division of Students’ Affair: presentation of documents (photocopies and originals); Collection, filling and returning of IFE FORMS ADM.

ACCOMMODATION REGISTRATION:
This takes place mainly in the Angola Hall (for the male) and Mozambique Hall (for the female).

- Relevant Documents: Accommodation payment teller (photocopy).
- Procedures:

Warden’s clearance at warden’s office in the respective hall
Presentation of the teller
filling of presented forms and collection of the student residency room number paper, duly stamped and signed.

HEALTH CENTRE REGISTRATION:
This is done at the university Health Centre beside the Obafemi Awolowo Hall.
The health centre plays and important role in your Health and health related matters while you are still a student for Obafemi Awolowo University. It is therefore of utmost necessity that you understand its rule and regulations so that you do not run foul of them.

i. it is compulsory that you register at the Health Centre by the time of your admission into this University.
ii. During the process you will be asked to fill certain health forms which will be given to you by the admissions office.
iii. After a successful medical examination, you will be issued a medical certificate which will be required for your registration of courses.
iv. Your registration at the Health Centre will entitle you of free treatment there whenever you are ill and so long as you are a bonafide student of Obafemi Awolowo University.
v. Please not very well that if you do not register at the Health Centre and you maneuver to register for your courses you will not be entitled to free treatment at the Health Centre.
vi. Any health related matter between you and your Department cannot also be authenticated at the Health Centre.
vii. If you travel home during the course of the session and you fall sick you must report this immediately to the Health Centre.
viii. If you fall sick at home during official holidays and your illness extends beyond the holidays you must send somebody to notify the Health Centre about it and bring a full medical report when returning to the university. The Health Institutions except if is a case of an accident.
ix. If you fall sick while writing examination paper, you should seek to be brought to the Health Centre by your invigilator who must have completed in triplicate a disability form normally supplied to all examination centres by the Examination Office of the University.

Relevant Documents/material: IFE FORMS ADM & D, Basic student biodata form, Tuition fee payment teller (photocopy), Chest X – ray from only Govt. hospitals.
- Procedures:
1. Initial first ‘office’ clearance – Presentation of the teller and collection of registration: slip.
2. blood and Urine tests in the Health Centre Laboratory
3. Second ‘office’ registration: collection, filling and returning of the documents and submission of the chest X-ray.
4. talk with the doctor. You would be questioned about the state of your health. Then, the doctor will issue you the Health Centre Certificate of Registration.
5. Final First office clearance: stamping of the certificate and collection of the Health Centre Card.

COURSE REGISTRATION
Relevant Documents: health centre card/ ‘yellow form’, Payment of Departmental dues.
procedures:
1. collection of the course registration form (CRF) at the faculty office and the course registration card.
2. completion and duplication, stamping and signing of the CRF by the bursar at his office (take yellow form along).
3. completion of the course cards, filling them appropriately with the main courses and special electives with the course titles and the units.
4. registration at the Departments: payment of Dept. dues and collection of receipts at the Dept. Registration centre.

Special electives (1st) SEE, SEO, SEL, SET, SEG or SEA 001
Main courses; CHM, PHY, BOT, ZOO with SSC101
CHM and PHY in the White House
CHM 101 and 103 at Department: present Department, Receipt / Yellow card/Health Centre; purchase of CHM tutorial, practical record & manual booklets.
PHY 105 & 107 at Dept. Present Dept. receipt/ Yellow card/ H/C card; purchase of Practical Manual & Science notebook at the Part 1 Laboratory, white House.
BOT and ZOO at the BOOC
Present receipt and other required tools; purchase practical manuals.
SSC 101 at Department of Sociology
Make payment for the SSC 101 handout which contains the course outline and content.
Submission of completely filled, duly stamped CRF would be returned to the Faculty office + school files + tags + yellow copy (original) + H/C Certificate of Registration form (photocopy).

LIBRARY REGISTRATION:
This takes place at the large Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Library opposite the popular motion ground.
Relevant document: yellow form
Procedure:
1. Stamping of the form
2. collection and filling of library cards.
3. return for stamping and eventual collection.

NB: These registration steps are subject to changes depending on the new developments at the registration centres.

MATRICULATION

All fresh students are formally admitted to the university at matriculation. It is during this ceremony that students formally become members of the university and register for course and examinations of the university. It is an annual event dating back to centuries of University life and practice.

The occasion is basically for recitation of the matric oath (contained in a form obtained at the faculty office) and celebration of admission with family members and well- wishers. By this, entrance is established but formal ceremonial exit is made during convocation.

The matriculation oath reads thus:
“on admission to membership of Obafemi Awolowo University, I solemnly and sincerely promise and declare that I will pay due respect and obedience to the Vice-Chancellor and other officers of the University and that I will faithfully observe all regulations which may, form time to time be issued by them for the good order and governance of the university including an order that students Union should make restitution for damage done by the students to public property. In addition, I faithfully promise to refrain from any acts of violence and other actions calculated to disrupt the work of the University or likely to bring the University into disrepute”.

The matriculation filled meticulously filled and submitted same day. The submitted form is Matriculation Number.

COURSE SYSTEM ON OAU

INTRODUCTION
The course unit system is a system whereby programmes are designed with courses which are weighted and classified into various levels for students in the institution of higher learning. Courses are assigned units depending on the volume of work required to complete the course and this includes lectures, tutorials, Practicals.
There are minimum and maximum numbers of units a student can register for in a semester. Apart from the end of semester examination, there are CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT )OR MID-SEMESTER) TESTS during each semester. These tests and the END OF SEMESTER EXAMINATION make up the set of semester examinations for each course. Appropriation of scores to make the final mark of 100% varies form one faculty to another, but continuous assessment scores cannot be core than 40% of the 100%.
Be aware that this system is only used for Part 1, the other classes in medicine have a different system which would be made known to you in due time.

DEFINITION OF TERMS
It is necessary to be familiar with certain terminologies and abbreviations that are commonly used in the computation of Grade Point Average. These are defined as follows.
1. Student Workload: This is defined in terms of course units. One unit represents one hour of lecture or one hour of Tutorial or 2-4 hours of practical work per week throughout a semester. Thus for example, a course in which there are 2 hours of lectures and 1 hour of Tutorial per week is a 3 – units course.
2. Total Load Units (TLU): This is the total number of course units earned by a student in a particular semester. It is the summation of the Load Units on all Courses done during the semester.
3. Level of Performance Rating: This is the rating of grades obtained in terms of credit points per load unit. The rating is as follows:

Level of Pr\performance Rating (credit points per unit)
A (70 – 100%) 5
B (60 - 69%) 4
C (50 – 59%) 3
D (45 – 49%) 2
E (40 – 44%) 1
F (0 – 39%) 0

Based on the above, a student who obtained a grade of ‘A’ in a 4 – unit course has scored 20 Credit Points; and one who obtained a grade ‘C’ has scored 12 credit points.

4. Total Credit Point (TCP): This is the sum of the production of the course units and rating in each course, for the entire semester period. For example, consider a student who took 4 course 5 units each. Let’s say the grade obtained in the four courses were C,B,F,D respectively. The TCP of this student is obtained as 5x3 + 5x4 + 5x0 + 5x2 = 45.
5. Grade Point Average (GPA): This is the total credit points (TCP) divided by the total units (TLU). For example, consider the student’s scores referred to in section 2.5. His TCP is 45, and of course, his TLU is 20 (ie 4 courses at 5 units each, for the semester). The highest GPA that can be earned is 5.0, and that is when a student has earned a grade of ‘A’ in every course during the semester. The lowest GPA obtainable is 0.0 and this would happen if the student has ‘F’ all round during the semester.
6. Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA): this is not the summation of GPAs for all semesters. Rather, it is the summation of TCPs for all semesters, divided by the summation of TLUs for the said semesters. Like the GPA, CGPA obtainable ranges from 0 to 5.

CALCULATION OF GPA & CGPA

An example is give below:
COURSE CODE COURSE UNIT GRADE CREDIT POINT
CHM 101 4 78%A 5 x 4 = 20
CHM 031 1 68%B 4 x 1 = 4
PHY 105 4 75%A 5 x 4 = 20
PHY 107 1 62%B 4 x 1 = 4
BOT 101 3 54%C 3 x 3 = 9
BOT 103 1 55%C 3 x 1 = 3
ZOO 101 3 89%A 5 x 3 = 15
ZOO 103 1 45%D 2 x 1 = 2
SSC 101 3 77%A 5 x 3 = 15
TLU = 21
GPA = TCP/TLU = 92/21 = 4.38

SECOND SEMESTER
Course code Course unit Grade Credit point
CHM 102 4 75%A 5 x 4 = 20
CHM 104 1 62%B 4 x 1 = 4
PHY 106 4 82%A 5 x 4 = 20
PHY 108 1 66%B 4 x 1 = 4
BOT 102 3 42%E 1 x 3 = 3
BOT 104 1 32%F 0 x 1 = 0
SSC 102 3 54%C 3 x 3 = 9
TLU = 17 TCP = 60
GPA = TCP/TLU = 60/17 = 3.53
CGPA for the two semesters = = 4.38 + 3.532 = 3.95

List of Textbooks

CHEMISTRY
Introductory physical chemistry series A
Olajire etal
Introduction Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
Olajire etal
Basic Concepts in Chemical Reactions Volume 1
Craig Obafemi
PHYSICS
First Year University Physical Volume 1&2
O.Ajaja
College Physics
SCHAUM’S series
University Physics
Freeman and Young
BOTANY
Botany for Degree Students
Variety of Forms I the Plant Kingdom
O. Olorode and H.C. Illoh
ZOOLOGY
Tropical Zoology
Ademola O. Segun
SOCIOLOGY
Ssc 101: man and his environment
ECONOMICS
Any good economics textbooks
NB: The note copied in class is as good as these textbooks. Your note is the fundamental and is more essential than textbook except in physics where you need to work a lot of examples. The note is alpha, textbook is the omega.

PART 1 HARMATTAN
COURSE CODE

COURSE DESCRIPTION

L

P

T

U
CHM 101

Introductory Chemistry

CHM I03

Experimental Chemistry

ZOO 101

Introductory Zoology

ZOO 103

Experimental Zoology

PHY 105

Physics for Biological Sciences

PHY 107

Experimental Physics IA

BOT 101

Introductory Botany

BOT 103

Experimental Botany I

SSC 101

Man in his Social Environment

Special electives

TOTAL

* OTHERS WILL BE UPLOADED SOON

9 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Please Peepz,I heard that the admission list of the faculty of law wasn't released along wiv the rest,please confirm of repudiate
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
A very big kudos to Juniorstar for the above(above) post,#SuperCool. Please post that of law,Thank You!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
Juniorstar, u are too kind. I can imagine the effort u put into such a long and detailed post. A lot of info there also applies to other departments apart from medicine and surgery. Thanks.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olabisi408: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Gud evening.i hear dat OAU student dat dey av giv admision said dat we shld go nd print our admision leta. is it skul dat wil giv us admision leta or jamb office because dey said dat we shld go to jamb site to print our admision leta.nd is it compulsory 4 all university nd poly or only university alone plz i ned reply
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
Please is the law list out now?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Merrygolden(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
koonbey: Please is the law list out now?
@Koonbey: My dear, I'm tired of dis delay myself, and I'm also a Law aspirant. I beat d merit cut-off, yet my Jamb admission status is still negative. In response to ur previous question concerning d release of d list, it is nt yet out. It was only uploaded on Jamb site, but Law department hasnt been uploaded yet, till now. Only God knows d cause of dis delay.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
It's meant for medical students of 2006/2007 set. Though it's important- it shows a rough idea of what medical students should expect.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by godstino(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2012
Dr_Bode: I'm not here to cause commotion. What juniorstar posted is outdated. It's meant for medical students of 2006/2007 set. Though it's important- it shows a rough idea of what medical students should expect.
U r already causing comotion,did u xpect him to paste that of 2013 medicals? and besides,u have knowlege of dis since and u kept it locked up in ur stingy brain wen pple are yearning 4 it...u must b from ALUU community.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by fedeko: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2012
i am not a medical student but i am very happy for the guy for such a painstaking effort by junior star in fact i call him senior star but if you think its outdated then post the one for 2011/2012 for everybody to see.but the truth is that even non-medical student benefited from that posting.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2012
@godstino You should behave like a gentleman. What's wrong with my post? I said it's for 2006/2007 BUT I ALSO COMMENDED HIM- "it shows a rough idea of what medical students should expect". What's wrong with that? We should all be polite in our approach. This thread isn't meant for primary school students!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Adex097: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2012
yinka2392: God does not Aluu, pray for your enemies, thats what the bible says;
guy read ur bible veri wel...exodus:22vs18 wich sais"thou shalt not suffer a witch to live".....u can wake up evridai nd continu puttn d names of dos witches in ur prayer point askin God 2 protect them ok.NB:a witch iz also an enemy
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Godslove2039(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
fedeko: i am not a medical student but i am very happy for the guy for such a painstaking effort by junior star in fact i call him senior star but if you think its outdated then post the one for 2011/2012 for everybody to see.but the truth is that even non-medical student benefited from that posting.
He said nothing wrong. If not that he said it was for 2006/2007, I thought it was for the new 2012/2013 session and that wud have been miss-leading. Afterall, he commended him for posting it.
Let's commend the two of them for unleashing good info, not casting stones at anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
@Godslove Gracias
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
Afternoon Guys....Teaser4 in da ROOM
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Daystarn: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
How far ppl how are U doing?4 those expecting d second list,I Just a word of encouragement 4 U:4 it is written dat if U ask God 4 anythng ad believing in ur heart dat u hv recieved it,then u shall have it,as long as u hv no doubt,I join my faith with urs 2day ad believe dat u hv already recieved ur admission in OAU,dis year 2012/2013 in Jesus name,can I see sme1 replying with a big AMEN.GOD IS TOO DEPENDABLE 2 FAIL! Hv a blessed weekend.Takia!

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Sirmikky1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
Just passing by...Xup,pals
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
Adex097: guy read ur bible veri wel...exodus:22vs18 wich sais"thou shalt not suffer a witch to live".....u can wake up evridai nd continu puttn d names of dos witches in ur prayer point askin God 2 protect them ok.NB:a witch iz also an enemy
are u saying ur exodus is contradicting matthew, absolutely no. If the rule is "rain curses on ur enemies" remember dat u are an enemy of some (if u dont know), so it means they are also allowed to rain curses on u too. Prayers comanded by Jesus to ur enemies is to pray so dat they would repent. Lets just imagine au fruithful and blisful nigeria would hav been if al enemies(guilty or not) repent 4rm their evil ways. I like ur spirit though, u'll love to learn. I which i could meet u @ gr8 ife. Which course did u applied for? Yinka is my name. Mathematics(science)

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Adex097: guy read ur bible veri wel...exodus:22vs18 wich sais"thou shalt not suffer a witch to live".....u can wake up evridai nd continu puttn d names of dos witches in ur prayer point askin God 2 protect them ok.NB:a witch iz also an enemy
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
See,all these talk of outdated info and witches dey irritate me,no offense;a hungry(Admission) man is an angry man. My own iz tha I need urgent status updates as to OAU's faculty of Law list.I would be really indebted to any and all respondents

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (420) (Reply)

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.