Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (457252 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
Henwall:
Anglo-Zanzibar War
45 minutes
Year Fought: 1896
Between: British Empire vs Zanzibar
Outcome: British victory
The Anglo-Zanzibar War was fought between the United
Kingdom and Zanzibar on 27 August 1896. With a duration
of only 45 minutes, it holds the record of being the
shortest war in recorded history. The war broke out
after Sultan Hamad bin Thuwaini, who had willingly co-
operated with the British colonial administration, died on
25 August 1896, and his nephew, Khalid bin Bargash,
seized power in what amounted to a coup d’état. The
British favoured another candidate, Hamud bin Muhammed,
whom they believed would be easier to work with, and
delivered an ultimatum ordering Bargash to abdicate.
Bargash refused. While Bargash’s troops set to fortifying
the palace, the Royal Navy assembled five warships in the
harbour in front of the palace. The British also landed
parties of Royal Marines to support the “loyalist” regular
army of Zanzibar. Despite the Sultan’s last-minute
efforts to negotiate for peace via the U.S.
representative on the island, the Royal Navy ships opened
fire on the palace at 9 am on 27 August 1896 as soon as
the ultimatum ran out. With the palace falling down around
him and escalating casualties, Bargash beat a hasty
retreat to the German consulate where he was granted
asylum. The shelling stopped after 45 minutes. The British
demanded that the Germans surrender the erstwhile
Sultan to them, but he escaped to sea on 2 October 1896.
He lived in exile in Dar es Salaam until captured by the
British in 1916. He was later allowed to live in Mombasa
where he died in 1927. As a final act, Britain demanded
payment from the Zanzibar government to pay for the
shells fired on the country.
Some other interesting short wars that either failed to
meet the criteria set out for this list, or were slightly
longer than those above are: Sino-Indian war, Austro-
Prussian war, Neapolitan war, Second Italian war of
Independence, the Hundred days war, Spanish-American
war.
S
good to know. Anoda update as i prepare for d who wants to be a millionaireprogram in d nearest future
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
i hope am not d only one dat watched kenneth drop to 20,000....when he was asked
>
'where in d body does d condition trachoma affect'?? Any body with ideas?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
ueskman:
i am a science stdnt nd i dont offer it...
does dat affect my admission statuS?
(afterall, i tot they r both social sciences,either of the two i guess.)
help me check d o'level combination s it kk??
somebody help ooo
k, geografi is spot on. But, check d brochure......just incase
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Shakidor:
Thanks jare, datz jst it, dia sud b tution fee in dos list bt cant be find.
@kasbeat, did u mean dat was d only money paid by last year freshmen? *confused* N20,000 only for freshmen?
it has to be.
Thats y sometimes we strive to get into a federal university. High advantage
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
I jst signed/stamped my rejection letter today with d college of edu dat gav me admission. I'm now planning 2 go to OAU admissions office to sign their part. Pls who av already signed his/her form? Pls kindly tel me how much(whether free or not)? And the duration it took? Pleaseeeeee
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hausa:
men...dat bleeps n fingers has neva stopped sending me text messages up till dis day.
Hope am not d only one dat has been receiving those greeting textx by dem?
...seriously, how much did u spend at FORKS N FINGERS during post jamb!?....dis one wey em dey send u continues msgs....na wa o!...e be lyk em don miss u lyk cwxy 4 there!!....*winks*
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hermienart(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
Olastep1: I jst signed/stamped my rejection letter today with d college of edu dat gav me admission. I'm now planning 2 go to OAU admissions office to sign their part. Pls who av already signed his/her form? Pls kindly tel me how much(whether free or not)? And the duration it took? Pleaseeeeee
When i went there they said they will not sign it until after resumption. But when u are going u av to go with the photocopy of the admission letter u printed for that college and also 3000 naira. I rest my case.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by misslaw(f): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hopey09: Thanks miss law & idbami2,so relieved to c ur replies...so i guess miss law z bn offrd law,idbami2 wah abt u?
nah...nt law
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hermienart: When i went there they said they will not sign it until after resumption. But when u are going u av to go with the photocopy of the admission letter u printed for that college and also 3000 naira. I rest my case.
but pls, av u signed d column of the school u're rejecting?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jayjam(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hermienart: When i went there they said they will not sign it until after resumption. But when u are going u av to go with the photocopy of the admission letter u printed for that college and also 3000 naira. I rest my case.
I can sense u love to rest ur cases bt please wake them up wen resumptn beckons.Barista in the making,i like pple like this
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by kasbeats(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Shakidor:
Thanks jare, datz jst it, dia sud b tution fee in dos list bt cant be find.
@kasbeat, did u mean dat was d only money paid by last year freshmen? *confused* N20,000 only for freshmen?
Nah........d 20K is d acceptance fee,other fees are departmental/based on ur faculty......and dose are d 1s listed above.....if u check thru very well,u would see dat
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by OOAS(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please,i jst want to confirm if it is possible to be admitted into Oau pre degree by dis time.pls urgent answers pls
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by kimbaland: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hill-City University, Cotonou, Benin. Admission is still on, JAMB free, conducive environment, constant light nationwide, constant water supply to every door step nationwide, and more, 90k per semester! check www.hillcityuniversity.org or call 08030988625.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Yhemit(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
In term of sport,d game u can njoy most in oau sport complex is long tennis.i lv this game men.....staff qtr is a place wia u can njoy ur read expecially rd 20,dis area is totally alike with grave yard.b'coz everybody stay indoor,also no food or shop outlet expt u go to rd 7.....i thank God oau don't stab me with all i pass thru.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Yhemit(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
OOAS: Please,i jst want to confirm if it is possible to be admitted into Oau pre degree by dis time.pls urgent answers pls
>
> i don't think dat is possible,b'coz they av done dia exam since last nov.but with connection,their is nothing impossible in nigeria.in as much lawan farouk,femi otedola,gbenga daniel,BH boss are still moving around this country like a freeman....and many other i can't mention.God bless Nigeria
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by TOSINACCA(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
I guess I left it very late today.It's more of an eleventh hour quiz.HERE COMES THE VOCABULARY POSER(it's worth looking up in the dico) OF THE DAY:
Give an idiom whose meaning is TO KNOW SOMEONE SLIGHTLY OR TO KNOW LITTLE OF SOMETHING.
PS: "A LITTLE LEARNING IS A DANGEROUS THING..."
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hermienart(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
jayjam: I can sense u love to rest ur cases bt please wake them up wen resumptn beckons.Barista in the making,i like pple like this
sure, i will. Rep oau law
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GodzBELOVED(f): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
ueskman: pls help, i am going for economics, nd i gt only 5 credits
(maths,eng.,econs,agric.,geo.) nd all re c6.
oau1st choice
utme combination: maths, eng , econs nd geography....
pls come to my aid...
*SCEPTICAL*

You're good to go! Geography can be used in place of Government.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by skysol(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
I tink der s a problem wit his o'level result::..ENGLISH...av u 4gotin d@ ani course u ar in 4 mst contain english?...even in d jamb brochure d requirements ar maths eng econs wit 2 any of art or social science subjt nii
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by OOAS(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please,is there still going to be another list apart from the vc's list.urgent reply needed
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rajidgreat(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
SHAKIDOR CHECK THIS OUT. Last year payment procedure, other charges (pasted b4) re tagged as school fees.so kas is right.
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE
INFORMATION TO STUDENTS ON
HARMATTAN SEMESTER 2011/2012 REGISTRATION

PAYMENT OF FEES ( ACCEPTANCE FEE & OTHER CHARGES [School fees])

FRESH STUDENTS are required to pay a non-refundable ACCEPTANCE FEE of #20,000.00 from any of the branches of the underlisted banks across Nigeria. The Acceptance Fee must be paid separately as the payment of the EXACT amount will grant Fresh Students access to Registration. For the OTHER CHARGES, CLICK: CHECK MAIN CHARGES FOR MY FACULTY to know the Amount Due and pay the sum separately from any of the branches of the underlisted banks.

1 - First Bank Plc
2 - Skye Bank Plc
3 - Zenith Bank Plc

STUDENTS ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO PAY THEIR FEES OUTSIDE ILE-IFE TO AVOID CONGESTION, FRUSTRATION AND LONG STAY ON QUEUE.

PAYMENT OF ACCOMMODATION FEE
Freshmen will be informed on the date you will request for Accommodation on this website. Note that Accommodation will be provided on first come first served basis. ONLY those who are successful in securing Accommodation will be required to pay separately the sum of #3090 from any of the branches of the following banks: Other Returning Student who are successful in securing Accommodation are required to pay separately the sum of #3090 from any of the branches of the banks listed below:

1 - UBA Plc
2 - WEMA Plc

Please bring the separate Tellers used for the payment of Acceptance, Other Charges (Main School Fees) and Accommodation as you will be required to submit photocopies of the Tellers at different Sections of the University. When filling the Tellers, you MUST write your correct UTME REGISTRATION NO (for Fresh Students) or MATRIC NO (for Returning Students) as well as your Names for the payment in the Bank. PLEASE AVOID PAYING WITH WRONG INFORMATION i.e REGISTRATION NO & NAMES AS THIS WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ACCESSING THE E-PORTAL.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

1) ENSURE YOU REGISTER WITHIN THE SPECIFIED REGISTRATION PERIOD IN THE UNIVERSITY CALENDAR AS THUS:

February 6, 2012 - On-Line Registration for Harmattan Semester Courses Commences
February 26, 2012 - Fresh Students come into Residence.
February 27-March 2, 2012 - Clearance at Faculty and Admission Offices.
March 5-11, 2012 - Orientation Week for Fresh Students.
March 11, 2012 - Returning Undergraduate/Postgraduate Students come into Residence.
March 12, 2012 - Lectures Commence for Harmattan Semester, 2011/2012 Academic Session.
March 28, 2012 - End of Normal On-Line Registration for courses.
March 29, 2012 - MATRICULATION.
April 6, 2012 - Late Registration for Courses Ends.

Please print “EVIDENCE OF REGISTRATION” and "REGISTRATION LOGS" reports upon submission of your Course Form as proof of registration. The reports will be used for any correspondence with ANY OF THE UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES:- Part Adviser,HOD, Dean, Computer Centre after closure of registration in case you have any complaint.

2) REPORT REGISTRATION PROBLEMS TO COMPUTER CENTRE ENQUIRY OFFICE, Room M15, Computer Buildings Complex FOR ASSISTANCE

3) IF THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR COURSE FORM IS NOT SUCCESSFUL, this BROWSER may cause this. For smooth access use INTERNET EXPOLRER

4) You are required to fill the following FORMS:- CERTIFICATE Form (Freshers only), BIO-DATA Form, COURSE Form. Please note that COURSE FORM will only be available subject to completion of your BIO-DATA Form and Payment of appropriate fees.

ALLOCATION OF BED SPACES

1) FRESH STUDENTS will request and secure BED SPACES online as from February ……… 2012.
2) FINAL YEAR students who had previously applied for Accommodation will be allocated BED SPACES on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis before their Resumption date: March 11, 2012.
3) On successful payment of the Main Charges (School Fees) and Accomodation Fee, print 3 copies of your letter of Accomodation in order to occupy your Bed Space upon resumption.

TIME-TABLE FOR PROCESSING FRESHER’S IDENTITY CARDS

WEDNESDAY (29/02/2012) - ADMINISTRATION, PHARMACY
THURSDAY (01/03/2012)- LAW ARTS
FRIDAY (02/03/2012) - EDM EDUCATION
MONDAY (05/03/2012) - TECHNOLOGY
TUESDAY (06/03/2012) - SOCIAL SCIENCES, AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
WEDNESDAY (07/03/2012) - HEALTH SCIENCE. SCIENCES

VENUE: M 13, COMPUTER BUILDINGS COMPLEX (COMPUTER CENTRE)

WISHING YOU HAPPY REGISTRATION

Click here to Login
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Shakidor: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thanks man, now clearer. So acceptance + miscellinous + accomodation. God is good, everythng about 50k, may God Almight provide 4 our dear parent o
rajidgreat: SHAKIDOR CHECK THIS OUT. Last year payment procedure, other charges (pasted b4) re tagged as school fees.so kas is right.

FRESH STUDENTS are required to pay a non-refundable ACCEPTANCE FEE of #20,000.00 from any of the branches of the underlisted banks across Nigeria. The Acceptance Fee must be paid separately as the payment of the EXACT amount will grant Fresh Students access to Registration. For the OTHER CHARGES, CLICK: CHECK MAIN CHARGES FOR MY FACULTY to know the Amount Due and pay the sum separately from any of the branches of the underlisted banks.

1 - First Bank Plc
2 - Skye Bank Plc
3 - Zenith Bank Plc

STUDENTS ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO PAY THEIR FEES OUTSIDE ILE-IFE TO AVOID CONGESTION, FRUSTRATION AND LONG STAY ON QUEUE.

Freshmen will be informed on the date you will request for Accommodation on this website. Note that Accommodation will be provided on first come first served basis. ONLY those who are successful in securing Accommodation will be required to pay separately the sum of #3090 from any of the branches of the following banks: Other Returning Student who are successful in securing Accommodation are required to pay separately the sum of #3090 from any of the branches of the banks listed below:

1 - UBA Plc
2 - WEMA Plc

Please bring the separate Tellers used for the payment of Acceptance, Other Charges (Main School Fees) and Accommodation as you will be required to submit photocopies of the Tellers at different Sections of the University. When filling the Tellers, you MUST write your correct UTME REGISTRATION NO (for Fresh Students) or MATRIC NO (for Returning Students) as well as your Names for the payment in the Bank. PLEASE AVOID PAYING WITH WRONG INFORMATION i.e REGISTRATION NO & NAMES AS THIS WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ACCESSING THE E-PORTAL.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

1) ENSURE YOU REGISTER WITHIN THE SPECIFIED REGISTRATION PERIOD IN THE UNIVERSITY CALENDAR AS THUS:

February 6, 2012 - On-Line Registration for Harmattan Semester Courses Commences
March 11, 2012 - Returning Undergraduate/Postgraduate Students come into Residence.
March 12, 2012 - Lectures Commence for Harmattan Semester, 2011/2012 Academic Session.

Please print “EVIDENCE OF REGISTRATION” and "REGISTRATION LOGS" reports upon submission of your Course Form as proof of registration. The reports will be used for any correspondence with ANY OF THE UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES:- Part Adviser,HOD, Dean, Computer Centre after closure of registration in case you have any complaint.

2) REPORT REGISTRATION PROBLEMS TO COMPUTER CENTRE ENQUIRY OFFICE, Room M15, Computer Buildings Complex FOR ASSISTANCE

3) IF THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR COURSE FORM IS NOT SUCCESSFUL, this BROWSER may cause this. For smooth access use INTERNET EXPOLRER

4) You are required to fill the following FORMS:- CERTIFICATE Form (Freshers only), BIO-DATA Form, COURSE Form. Please note that COURSE FORM will only be available subject to completion of your BIO-DATA Form and Payment of appropriate fees.

ALLOCATION OF BED SPACES

1) FRESH STUDENTS will request and secure BED SPACES online as from February ……… 2012.
2) FINAL YEAR students who had previously applied for Accommodation will be allocated BED SPACES on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis before their Resumption date: March 11, 2012.
3) On successful payment of the Main Charges (School Fees) and Accomodation Fee, print 3 copies of your letter of Accomodation in order to occupy your Bed Space upon resumption.

Click here to Login
Thanks man, now clearer. So acceptance + miscellinous + accomodation. God is good, everythng about 50k, may God Almight provide 4 our dear parent o

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 7:12am On Jan 29, 2013
cloaked: ...seriously, how much did u spend at FORKS N FINGERS during post jamb!?....dis one wey em dey send u continues msgs....na wa o!...e be lyk em don miss u lyk cwxy 4 there!!....*winks*
lols...dey probably just knew i was gonna be back.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2013
guess ure a future lawyer. Considering d 'i rest my case thing'
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2013
jayjam: I can sense u love to rest ur cases bt please wake them up wen resumptn beckons.Barista in the making,i like pple like this
u seeee. I dint even read dis b4 i commented. We were just had d same tot
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Yhemit: In term of sport,d game u can njoy most in oau sport complex is long tennis.i lv this game men.....staff qtr is a place wia u can njoy ur read expecially rd 20,dis area is totally alike with grave yard.b'coz everybody stay indoor,also no food or shop outlet expt u go to rd 7.....i thank God oau don't stab me with all i pass thru.

actually i noticed d skul has less fruit trees around. Or dint i see well?
Dis is where i salute unn. In my days in d staff quarters, i've neva seen any oda uni dat has so much fruits in abundance like unn. So tey we used fruits as food sef, hmmm.
Dat skul gat do sometin to dat o
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2013
Yhemit: >
> i don't think dat is possible,b'coz they av done dia exam since last nov.but with connection,their is nothing impossible in nigeria.in as much lawan farouk,femi otedola,gbenga daniel,BH boss are still moving around this country like a freeman....and many other i can't mention.God bless Nigeria
dat lawan et al can do dat tin we u call d impossible doesnt min we can. We might already be dead if we did attempt talk more of do
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Tonisious504(f): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2013
Olastep1: I jst signed/stamped my rejection letter today with d college of edu dat gav me admission. I'm now planning 2 go to OAU admissions office to sign their part. Pls who av already signed his/her form? Pls kindly tel me how much(whether free or not)? And the duration it took? Pleaseeeeee
u wil have 2 pay a sum of #3000. Bt b4 then,u wil have 2 wait 4 d eportal 2 upload its admissn status den u can nw print ur oau admission 2geda wit ur jamb admission leta wich containd dat of d college of educatn.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2013
skysol: I tink der s a problem wit his o'level result::..ENGLISH...av u 4gotin d@ ani course u ar in 4 mst contain english?...even in d jamb brochure d requirements ar maths eng econs wit 2 any of art or social science subjt nii
ur glasses pls. Put on
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2013
rajidgreat: SHAKIDOR CHECK THIS OUT. Last year payment procedure, other charges (pasted b4) re tagged as school fees.so kas is right.

1 - First Bank Plc
2 - Skye Bank Plc
3 - Zenith Bank Plc

1 - UBA Plc
2 - WEMA Plc

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

ALLOCATION OF BED SPACES

Click here to Login

ehhhheeeennn, dis looks a bit more elaborated
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Tonisious504(f): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2013
Hausa:

actually i noticed d skul has less fruit trees around. Or dint i see well?
Dis is where i salute unn. In my days in d staff quarters, i've neva seen any oda uni dat has so much fruits in abundance like unn. So tey we used fruits as food sef, hmmm.
Dat skul gat do sometin to dat o
ah ah,shey na fruit u won go pluck or u won read.wich 1?;-)
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2013
GOOD MORNING GREAT OAU NAIRALIST. Now all exam ended yesterday(monday), l think d e-portal should now be updated latest nxt week.

REM: "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same."

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.