Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (456582 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Yhemit(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2013
From wat i heard,admission process continue til d day of matric....xo guys nah pray we al need.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2013
Yhemit: Av miss alot sha....@hausa. I think d only fruit u can gat most in oau banana,den secondly mango,and wan it comes to animal nah lizard n squirrel... >best hostel for male nah faj why female is moremi.
i see. We go dry am noni.
How come people said angola is d best?
Well i stayed at 'awo' when i went for d post u me me. Not a bad place though
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Yhemit(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
From my own view Awo is for d bad guys why faj is for d gentle guys.Angola is d best b'coz nah freasher plenty dia and also 'main koko' mozambique {gurlz hostel} face each other.... As for me i prefer faj block 5,very quiet place to stay n njoy.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by greatmedic(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
OAU is just a piece of SHIT!!! Despite having been d first uni 2 write d post utme, dey dont yet have a single admssn list on dia website! Dat'z crazy!
Well, it'z d best uni sha, we've gat 2 wait.
Pls, is anybody who chose medcin but was given oda course due 2 cut-off here? If yes, pls tell me.
And does anybody have d idea of how I can check my name in d fac of science??
Thanks folks. Great ife!!!

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hermienart(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hausa:
guess ure a future lawyer. Considering d 'i rest my case thing'
Yeah. U're right
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by TOSINACCA(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: I guess I left it very late today.It's more of an eleventh hour quiz.HERE COMES THE VOCABULARY POSER(it's worth looking up in the dico) OF THE DAY:
Give an idiom whose meaning is TO KNOW SOMEONE SLIGHTLY OR TO KNOW LITTLE OF SOMETHING.
PS: "A LITTLE LEARNING IS A DANGEROUS THING..."
Since no answer was given, I guess I needed to supply the answer now.
The idiom is TO HAVE A NODDING ACQUAINTANCE WITH SB/STH
;>
Brace up yourself for more...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yhemit: From my own view Awo is for d bad guys why faj is for d gentle guys.Angola is d best b'coz nah freasher plenty dia and also 'main koko' mozambique {gurlz hostel} face each other.... As for me i prefer faj block 5,very quiet place to stay n njoy.
i seeee.
wat course are studying?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by OOAS(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
As far as i know.E.T.F is the best male hostel.if u doubt me,why nt check it out.U see Awo,men,dat one na confirm rugged hostel.if u know what they call'aro',na awo be baba.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
greatmedic: OAU is just a piece of SHIT!!! Despite having been d first uni 2 write d post utme, dey dont yet have a single admssn list on dia website! Dat'z crazy!
Well, it'z d best uni sha, we've gat 2 wait.
Pls, is anybody who chose medcin but was given oda course due 2 cut-off here? If yes, pls tell me.
And does anybody have d idea of how I can check my name in d fac of science??
Thanks folks. Great ife!!!
tot u shud read dis....
>
>
LESSON:1
A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give you $800 to drop that towel.' After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob, after a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks, 'Who was that?' 'It was Bob the next door neighbor,' she replies. 'Great,' the husband says, 'did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?'
Moral of the story: If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.
>
Lesson 2:
A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?' The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?' The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.' Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.' Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.
>
Lesson 3: A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.' 'Me first! Me first!' says the admin clerk. 'I want to be in the Bahamas , driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.' Puff! She's gone. 'Me next! Me next!' says the sales rep. 'I want to be in Hawaii , relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life.' Puff! He's gone. 'OK, you're up,' the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, 'I want those two back in the office after lunch..'
Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say..
>
Lesson 4: An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing.. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, 'Can I also sit like you and do nothing?' The eagle answered: 'Sure, why not.' So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it. Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.
>
Lesson 5:
A turkey was chatting with a bull. 'I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree' sighed the turkey, 'but I haven't got the energy..' 'Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?' replied the bull. They're packed with nutrients.' The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. Moral of the story: Bull Shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there..
>
Lesson 6: A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
Morals of the story:
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
>
>
THUS ENDS THE FIVE MINUTE MANAGEMENT COURSE

3 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
....An insightful story....please read!
~
Narrated by ~ Joann C. Jones.
~
During my second year of nursing school our professor gave us a quiz. I breezed through the questions until I read the last one: "What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?" Surely this was a joke. I had seen the cleaning woman several times, but how would I know her name? I handed in my paper, leaving the last question blank. Before the class ended, one student asked if the last question would count toward our grade."Absolutely," the professor said. "In your careers, you will meet many people. All are significant. They deserve your attention and care, even if all you do is smile and say hello." I've never forgotten that lesson. I also learned her name was Dorothy.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by dewoyin: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Any health sciences asp dat needs help shud highlight d prob b4 12noon 2mao
Goin round d faculty 2mao 2 get answers nd infos. #waiting
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
OOAS: As far as i know.E.T.F is the best male hostel.if u doubt me,why nt check it out.U see Awo,men,dat one na confirm rugged hostel.if u know what they call'aro',na awo be baba.
....truly, Awo's rugged....buh undisputably, d liveliest hostel on camp!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by greatmedic(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hausa:
tot u shud read dis....
>
>
LESSON:1
A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give you $800 to drop that towel.' After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob, after a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks, 'Who was that?' 'It was Bob the next door neighbor,' she replies. 'Great,' the husband says, 'did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?'
Moral of the story: If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.
>
Lesson 2:
A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?' The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?' The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.' Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, 'Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.' Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.
>
Lesson 3: A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.' 'Me first! Me first!' says the admin clerk. 'I want to be in the Bahamas , driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.' Puff! She's gone. 'Me next! Me next!' says the sales rep. 'I want to be in Hawaii , relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life.' Puff! He's gone. 'OK, you're up,' the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, 'I want those two back in the office after lunch..'
Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say..
>
Lesson 4: An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing.. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, 'Can I also sit like you and do nothing?' The eagle answered: 'Sure, why not.' So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it. Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.
>
Lesson 5:
A turkey was chatting with a bull. 'I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree' sighed the turkey, 'but I haven't got the energy..' 'Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?' replied the bull. They're packed with nutrients.' The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. Moral of the story: Bull Shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there..
>
Lesson 6: A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
Morals of the story:
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
>
>
THUS ENDS THE FIVE MINUTE MANAGEMENT COURSE
thanks. But pls answer my qstions.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Yhemit(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
@hausa. Pol.sci.
>E.T.F. is a new buildn xo many student wil lyk d place.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by misslaw(f): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=ayoyori]Pls we dat our admission statz z still sayin no admission yet nd our name z on d list,cn we print our admission leta?plz sum1 shud reply asap. Pls we dat our admission statz z still sayin no admission yet nd our name z on d list,cn we print our admission leta?plz sum1 shud reply asap.[/qunote]mr man b kulu temper
when d tym coms infact u cn print nd reprint nd reprint
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by TOSINACCA(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vocabulary question of the day:
Give an idiom whose meaning is TO BEHAVE UNCONTROLLABLY OR DISRUPTIVELY.
;>
PS: For those with a flair for mathematics: check out the mathsguru thread on nairaland.EXPECTING THE 'SAGACIOUSEST' of answers.Hope you know the rule: you've got only six hours to answer the question after question publication.GREAT IFE!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Tonisious504: I'm new on dis thrend.i've bin followin d comments n updates n i appreciate u guyz for ur unrelentin effort 2wards makin dis thrend lively n informative. May God honour u all. Oau admission requires patience n prayers. I pray 4 d aspirants 4 God's miraculous interventn concernin d list ijn.
Amen Amen and Amen... Can't wait to mount that pulpit and give an ill-common testimony in the history of my... I am sincerely yours yet honestly all mates of mine yet on this progressive thrend. Aye, but a huge of you nicely made me laugh out loud with your ludicrous and effrontery words that would always surface 09 times out of 10 times... Well, my time hasn't yet come but has though... Exeunt!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hermienart(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: Vocabulary question of the day:
;>
PS: For those with a flair for mathematics: check out the mathsguru thread on nairaland.EXPECTING THE 'SAGACIOUSEST' of answers.Hope you know the rule: you've got only six hours to answer the question after question publication.GREAT IFE!
The answer should be LOOSE CANNON

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Naldogen(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
dewoyin: Any health sciences asp dat needs help shud highlight d prob b4 12noon 2mao
Goin round d faculty 2mao 2 get answers nd infos. #waiting
pls help me check ds name under Supp. List of Medicine. 'Adedeji Michael' Thanks and God Bless U.Pls don't forget
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: Vocabulary question of the day:
;>
RUN AMOCK/AMUCK, RAISE HOB AND RAISE CAIN.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hausa:
i see. We go dry am noni.
How come people said angola is d best?
Well i stayed at 'awo' when i went for d post u me me. Not a bad place though
i also stayed at awo, it depends on the room u stayed. But generaly awo is not that fair.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
yinka2392: i also stayed at awo, it depends on the room u stayed. But generaly awo is not that fair.
u min during d postume? That toilet gan.....chaaai
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
Saw this info somewhere, "OAU accommodation opens 9th February, 2013 for the Finalist..do well to apply b4 it get exhaustd..#teamOAU"
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Yhemit(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hausa@ i wish u c faj toilet esp medical flood u go vomit hell.... am also new admtd student....which course r u givn
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Yhemit(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
I don't wanna stay in angola,i prefer faj .hw can i gat accommodatn at faj.@binti laye
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by kasbeats(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
BINTI_LAYE101: Saw this info somewhere, "OAU accommodation opens 9th February, 2013 for the Finalist..do well to apply b4 it get exhaustd..#teamOAU"
What do you think?
well,i am always on d alert,any time d eportal gets uploaded,ama bust it.....no dulling........skul is gonna b fun to stay in buh d toilets,damn
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
support your beloved country:
nigeria v ethiopia....LIVE
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Merrygolden(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
BINTI_LAYE101: GOOD MORNING GREAT OAU NAIRALIST. Now all exam ended yesterday(monday), l think d e-portal should now be updated latest nxt week.

REM: "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same."

Nice quote. I think I remember hearing it in Achilla and d Bee. Nice!!
Anyways, let's not get ahead of ourselves concerning d tuition fees of last year. For all we know, d fees could skyrocket 2 more than 50grand... Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope 4 d best... Does anybody hav d faintest idea about when Nuga games will b ending, and when d list will b out on d e-portal?
>
>
>
Any actual law student in d house? Pls is it mandatory 2 put on black n white lyk all d tym or can we switch clothing during some lecture periods? *important* Coz I just got me some 8 pairs of skinnies (Lag tinz). «
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
FOR THE LAST TIME!!!

Is it highly advisable for me to go to OAU to sign my rejection letter tomorrow ? ? ?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Do you know that Buying/Selling of Bed Space is a Crime and any Student caught in the process woud be dealt with. DSA
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Tonisious504(f): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hausa: John's father has 5 sons
1. Jack
2. Jeck
3. Jick
4. Jock
5. _______? What is the name of the 5th son?
juck
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Tonisious504(f): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hausa:
hmmmmm,
dont think its important for now. We go meet for skul
ehn ehn,i hear o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.