Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (457612 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Da kingpin: Guys all according to my source all the lists have been compiled from the merit to the vc list.During the nasu strike the underground admission runs where going on.Also all admission requests have closed,for guys who chose OAU as first and second choice and did not meet up with their first choice but meet thier second choice cutoff point don't just sit at home hoping come down to the skul n meet sum1.Now to pass the time while waiting for the list i will advice u to get a playstation 2 n get mortal kombat shaolin monksB-).PEACE
Thanks for the info. But u don play PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) that is the bomb.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
If You Didn’t Read This, I Swear You Have Miss. (A must read)

The seed of honesty:

A successful business man was growing old and knew it was time to choose a successor to take over the business.

Instead of choosing one of his Directors or his children, he decided to do something different.

He called all the young executives in his company together.
He said, “It is time for me to step down and
choose the next CEO. I have decided to choose one of you.”

The young executives were shocked, but the boss continued. “I am going to give each one of you a SEED today – one very special SEED. I want you to plant the seed, water it, and come back here one year from today with what you have grown from the seed I have given you. I will then judge the plants that you bring, and the one I choose will be the next CEO.”

One man, named Jim, was there that day and he, like the others, received a seed. He went home and excitedly, told his wife the story. She helped him get a pot, soil and compost and he planted the seed.

Everyday, he would water it and watch to see if it had grown. After about three weeks, some of the other executives began to talk about their seeds and the plants that were beginning to grow.

Jim kept checking his seed, but nothing ever grew. Three weeks, four weeks, five weeks went by, still nothing. By now, others were talking about their plants, but Jim didn’t have a plant and he felt like a failure.

Six months went by — still nothing in Jim’s pot. He just knew he had killed his seed. Everyone else had trees and tall plants, but he had nothing. Jim didn’t say anything to his colleagues, however… He just kept watering and fertilizing the soil – He so wanted the seed to grow.

A year finally went by and all the young executives of the company brought their plants to the CEO for inspection.

Jim told his wife that he wasn’t going to take an empty pot. But she asked him to be honestabout what happened. Jim felt sick to his stomach, it was going to be the most embarrassing moment of his life, but he knew his wife was right.

He took his empty pot to the board room. When Jim arrived, he was amazed at the variety of plants grown by the other executives. They were beautiful — in all shapes and sizes.
Jim put his empty pot on the floor and many of his colleagues laughed, a few felt sorry for him!

When the CEO arrived, he surveyed the room and greeted his young executives.

Jim just tried to hide in the back. “My, what great plants, trees, and flowers you have grown,” said the CEO. “Today one of you will be appointed the next CEO!”

All of a sudden, the CEO spotted Jim at the back of the room with his empty pot. He ordered the Financial Director to bring him to the front.

Jim was terrified. He thought, “The CEO knows i’m a failure! Maybe he will have me fired!

When Jim got to the front, the CEO asked him what had happened to his seed – Jim told him the story.

The CEO asked everyone to sit down except Jim. He looked at Jim, and then announced to the young executives, “Behold your next Chief Executive Officer! His name is Jim!”

Jim couldn’t believe it. Jim couldn’t even grow his seed.
“How could he be the new CEO?” the others said.

Then the CEO said, “One year ago today, I gave everyone in this room a seed. I told you to take the seed, plant it, water it, and bring it back to me today. But I gave you all boiled seeds; they were dead – it was not possible for them to grow. All of you, except Jim, have brought me trees and plants and flowers. When you found that the seed would not grow, you substituted another seed for the one I gave you. Jim was the only one with the courage and honesty to bring me a pot with my seed in it. Therefore, he is the one who will be the new Chief Executive Officer!”

* If you plant honesty, you will reap trust.
* If you plant goodness, you will reap friends.
* If you plant humility, you will reap greatness.
* If you plant perseverance, you will reap contentment.
* If you plant consideration, you will reap perspective.
* If you plant hard work, you will reap success.
* If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation.
* If you plant faith in God , you will reap a harvest.

So, be careful what you plant now; it will determine what you will reap later..
“Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back”

9 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by zezeny: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
I wish u all success in ur admission. OAU resumes second semester jst Yes2day nd surely will not end until December. D bitter Truth is dat dis session, freshers resumed February 26, 2012 while Stalite resumed March. Compared 2 now, dat OAU used close 2 2months for jst First Semester break. U see dere is still a long way 2 go. In summary, OAU resumes new session next year buh d admission list will definitely be released, atleast, d merit any moment from now, cos d skool has resumed. I wish u all success nd welcome u in advance 2 OAU, although u won't meet people like us dere again wen u resume. GOODLUCK
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by einsteineve(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Is there any hope for those of us who could not make the cutoff marks,like my self who is going for medicine with 236 average while the cutoff mark was 264 or so.pls ur reply is needed nd at dsame time a testimonial story that would give us hope.tanx to u all my fellow member of nairaland forum who have been keeping my heart warm through ur one comment to the other
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Orebukola: Amen my brother,I pray we all nairalanders are admited.
....AMIN SUMMA AMIN!

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2012
Life is not a game of chess...life is the ability to express the character of God.
Good morning my country people!

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Saxophemsy: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
Bode_SouljA: Life is not a game of chess...life is the ability to express the character of God.
Good morning my country people!
i bet u hv nt studied chess b4 4u to hv said dat:/
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Saxophemsy: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
einsteineve: Is there any hope for those of us who could not make the cutoff marks,like my self who is going for medicine with 236 average while the cutoff mark was 264 or so.pls ur reply is needed nd at dsame time a testimonial story that would give us hope.tanx to u all my fellow member of nairaland forum who have been keeping my heart warm through ur one comment to the other
dere'z hope 4u if u have done sumfin bout it
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Atesunate15(m): 1:51am On Sep 05, 2012
fatimar5: @atesunate15 I used B.Sc
which course pls
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Shakidor: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2012
I thnk dia is a rumour spreading about d list in d schl. Sum1 whom l told to update me call me at cool 2day bt l cant pick it, l tried his number bt was nt reachable 4now. Is like dia is a new development about d list. Can sum1 in d campus confirm dis 4us?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Wizardprince1: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2012
We pray 4 gud news and update
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Shakidor: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
No infor yet? Is lik d campus is nt yet rock undecided
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Ariyke: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Shakidor: I thnk dia is a rumour spreading about d list in d schl. Sum1 whom l told to update me call me at cool 2day bt l cant pick it, l tried his number bt was nt reachable 4now. Is like dia is a new development about d list. Can sum1 in d campus confirm dis 4us?
i also heard sumfin like dat this morning
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Facts: The word "dreamt" is the only common word in the English
language that ends in "mt".
Each nostril of a human being registers smells in a different way.
Smells that are made from the right nostril are more pleasant than the left. However, smells can
be detected more accurately when made by the left nostril.
#justsaying.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Has the admission list been uploaded by Jamb
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Shakidor: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
yinka2392: Has the admission list been uploaded by Jamb
I dont thnk so o, has any1 seen his or her name on d jamb site 4 oau?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by fatimar5(f): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Atesunate15] which course pls
i did biochem in ui and applied 4 medcine n surgrey de oau
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Wizardprince1: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2012
First week of september went by without any news i keep wondry when the sheep will emerge.the funest ting is dat i kep chekin dis forum every 30minut wit d hope of sumone sayin"yeah guys d sheep has emerge oau here we come"dis i kep in mind;d force dat kep hope hopin. stil its al in d hand of time and sercumstances.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Opibolstow(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2012
It's on course.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by ebony888(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2012
Wizardprince1: First week of september went by without any news i keep wondry when the sheep will emerge.the funest ting is dat i kep chekin dis forum every 30minut wit d hope of sumone sayin"yeah guys d sheep has emerge oau here we come"dis i kep in mind;d force dat kep hope hopin. stil its al in d hand of time and sercumstances.
Abi o, am tired of all these waiting, all I knw is da God z in control.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2012
Never know who is the unserious one: OAU OR JAMB??
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
Perhaps it would be released when this thread reaches 100 shocked. Who knows!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by ugopeter(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
For dos of U dat applied 4 admission into d faculty of administration( accounting, local govt studies, pub.admin and inter rel), the admission list is out and pasted @ d faculty notice board close 2 d dean's office. Text ur name and d dept u put in 4 so dat i can help u check it...08181181194 & on 2go= ugopeter2 for more info
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Wizardprince1: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
ugopeter: For dos of U dat applied 4 admission into d faculty of administration( accounting, local govt studies, pub.admin and inter rel), the admission list is out and pasted @ d faculty notice board close 2 d dean's office. Text ur name and d dept u put in 4 so dat i can help u check it...08181181194 & on 2go= ugopeter2 for more info
though i beliv but verificatio wil ad to d prov
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by ugopeter(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
@wizardprince...i dont nid 2 impress or convince U, just drop name and lemme help u check it out
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dakingpin: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
Is it only the merit or
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Shakidor: 2:16am On Sep 08, 2012
ugopeter: For dos of U dat applied 4 admission into d faculty of administration( accounting, local govt studies, pub.admin and inter rel), the admission list is out and pasted @ d faculty notice board close 2 d dean's office. Text ur name and d dept u put in 4 so dat i can help u check it...08181181194 & on 2go= ugopeter2 for more info
Wat of other faculty, I choose health science ooo
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2012
Nobody taking Ugo up on this? Where are the faculty of admin. guys? Or has he told u and u refuse to tell us? Ugo, if they won't ask u, give us 1st 3 names on each department list. Just to keep things flowing.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2012
PLS HELP ME CHECK OLAYINKA ADEMUWAGUN J.
ACCOUNTING. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2012
BINTI_LAYE101:
Ugo, over to you.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Ariyke: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2012
BINTI_LAYE101:
we are waiting @ ugopeter

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.