Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? (1589 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Arsenal Fans, Would You Still Support Arsenal If This Happen? / To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by eldee(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2007
the truth is that if henry were to still be here, he will still be in the team no matter how bad he plays, he'll practically choose matches he wants to play. Wenger won't be able to touch him because he was begged to stay afterall. And the boys like Fab4 won't be able to try those curling shots(henry will keep asking for the ball) that will have been bad for our game, swear down.
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by Ifeniyi22(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2007
I never thot the day would come when the answer to henry playing for Arsenal will be NO but any true admirer of good football and lover of the gunners will agree with me that the boys are playing much better without Igwe than with him.
GO GUNNERS
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by bagoma(f): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2007
hmmmn!
Re: Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? by lordimpaq(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2007
he's welcome to come back, but he has to fight for a place,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeboye's Predicted For Super Eagles "all Shall Be Well" - TB Joshua's / Taribo West Accused Of Age Cheating By His Ex-club President / Nigerians Blast Edwin Okon For Refusing To Shake US Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.