Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K (11410 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by namfav(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
she shall find that comfort in the arms of uju okonkwo

High_Chief:

Bianca may God grant you, family and us Igbos the fortitude to bear this loss.

Ikemba Jee nke oma
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2011
I cant believe that ppl a writing these against a woman that is mourning, children of no home breed!!!
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by blackpanda: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2011
Desola:

after all said and done and the press have carried their microphones and dictophones, she would sashay into her hotel room into the longing arms of ike eba's brother to have her congo shined.

Abeg, na today?

I hope u dont have to experience a similar situation in future. The way u are running ur mouth anyhow against a widow in mourning. Anyway, just remember that what u sow u shall reap.

KnowAll:

At times you Igbo people should use your brains, I have no grudge against the Ikemba, but I sense a desperation either by his wards or the wife to discard him off the sooner the better(were they not already fighting for his Ikoyi Property). All these Crocodile tears are not it at all,  that is a fact.

The old man was withdrawn from a private hospital in London because of cost and put in a NHS Hospital, I beg are they saying the Nigerian Government cannot foot the bill of the Ikemba in a private Hospital. I beg make we hear word jooor.

May God punish you and your rotten mouth! U just keep blabbing about things you know nothing about.
Pls this is not the time to castigate a family that is in mourning. If you dont have anything good to say, just shut the Bleep up!
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by atasteve: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2011
RIP great man.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by nwanioma(f): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2011
She looks really distraught and sorrowful, May God grant her and her family the fortitude to bear the loss. And all those who have nothing good to say please get a life!
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by HighChief4(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
namfav:

she shall find that comfort in the arms of uju okonkwo

Is it not obvious now that there is no difference between you and those cows you are rearing. It seems they have passed their brains on to you. Its only an animal that will speak such of a woman that is mourning her husband. Mallams must be mallams
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
Sorry Bianca.

Ojukus brother would console you appropriately as he has be doing for the past few years since your husband turned vegetable
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by namfav(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2011
ok, but is it not true that bianca was sleeping behind the old mans back?

High_Chief:

Is it not obvious now that there is no difference between you and those cows you are rearing. It seems they have passed their brains on to you. Its only an animal that will speak such of a woman that is mourning her husband. Mallams must be mallams
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by nwanioma(f): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Sorry Bianca.

Ojukus brother would console you appropriately as he has be doing for the past few years since your husband turned vegetable

Is it not better his brother than some random guy? At least the ass stays in the family! wink( am not saying i believe that it happened oh)
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by HighChief4(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2011
namfav:

ok, but is it not true that bianca was sleeping behind the old mans back?

You should worry more about your Boko haram brothers that are turning your region to afghanistan

dayokanu:

Sorry Bianca.

She is not Yoruba that sleeps around with any diiick that comes their way. We understand its your culture anyway
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^ Nnwani oma

I agree with you. Its better to keep it in the family

But dont you think its odd that she is already shining her Kongo while her husband who paid dowry on her was still a vegetable in the hospital?

So she knew the vegetative husband would never recover.

You also heard she was shinning Odechukwu Retardeens knob?
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
High_Chief:

She is not Yoruba that sleeps around with any diiick that comes their way. We understand its your culture anyway

Did she turn Yoruba here?

Sources reveal that Bianca the wife of Biafran Warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu is currently in a sizzling romance with Uju Robert Okonkwo.

According to source, the two have been in the guarded relationship for some time now, but only few people close to Bianca were aware of the relationship.

Source reveals that in short while they kick started their relationship, Uju Robert Okonkwo has moved into her husband’s home in Enugu.

Further findings reveals that Mr.Okonkwo is a Commissioner in Governor Obi’s government and Bianca reportedly nominated him for the job

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12942/4/bianca-ojukwu-in-sizzling-romance-with-commissione.html
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by jascon1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
So, finally Bianca is free i have been trailing this girl since 88'. make Obj stay far oh! younger men are on the move. no more old blood.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by WAVixen: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2011
kayci_d77:

I cant believe that ppl a writing these against a woman that is mourning, children of no home breed!!!

Best words for beasts of no nation.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by HighChief4(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^ +1
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ajileko: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2011
Let us not say anything negative about this woman at this moment. This is a sad moment for her and
her family so let us support and pray for her.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2011
i dont know what yoruba people finds in this Bianca self grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by seyibrown(f): 12:26am On Nov 30, 2011
RIP Ikemba! He was loved by many! Poor Bianca!
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 30, 2011
Foolish people passing inappropriate comments about a grieving wife. May ALL the women in your miserable families suffer the same fate.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ezeagu(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Nnwani oma

I agree with you. Its better to keep it in the family

But dont you think its odd that she is already shining her Kongo while her husband who paid dowry on her was still a vegetable in the hospital?

So she knew the vegetative husband would never recover.

You also heard she was shinning Odechukwu Retardeens knob?

You're a sad waste of space. It's even sadder that you use an uncle you never knew to justify yourself. I wonder what type of parents brought you up. Probably the type that lead to their children being murdered all across Europe for their idiocy.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ezeagu(m): 12:59am On Nov 30, 2011
dayokanu:

Did she turn Yoruba here?

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12942/4/bianca-ojukwu-in-sizzling-romance-with-commissione.html

Written by AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE.

Is it fear, or is it simply envy?
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by dayokanu(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2011
I dont understand you,

Was it Akinnagbe that opened her laps for Uju Okonkwo?

Envious of a countrywide bicycle? Why do we need a National carrier when we can all ride Biancar whenever we want
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2011
Is Ikemba too young to die at 78? I just can't understand why people are bashing a young woman who paid her dues in her marriage. RIP, Ikemba. You lived well. You did not steal from the people. The government even shamelessly stole from you. Again, RIP, One and only Ikemba.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
ezeagu:

You're a sad waste of space. It's even sadder that you use an uncle you never knew to justify yourself. I wonder what type of parents brought you up. Probably the type that lead to their children being murdered all across Europe for their idiocy.

Imaginethissorry excuse? try to engage your brain

The Biafra you are moaning about also happened before you were born have you thought of that too? So why not let ppl rest in 2011 about a misadventure of 44yrs ago
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ezeagu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2011
dayokanu:

I dont understand you,

Was it Akinnagbe that opened her laps for Uju Okonkwo?

Envious of a countrywide bicycle? Why do we need a National carrier when we can all ride Biancar whenever we want

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

dayokanu:

Imaginethissorry excuse? try to engage your brain

The Biafra you are moaning about also happened before you were born have you thought of that too? So why not let ppl rest in 2011 about a misadventure of 44yrs ago

No one is moaning about Biafra in this page but yo . . . in fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
Biancar,

Thank God that the vegetable husband is gone. Now you have a virile man in Uju Okonkwo who has been doing the job for a while
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ezeagu(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2011
I wonder where it's amusing to disrespect women you don't know. The internet really brings out the low-lives.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
Whats the disrespect in telling her to enjoy her new lover Uju Okonkwo
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ezeagu(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
Probably hang in circles that sniff women's nickers or something. Imagine the amount of hours spent on people that supposedly killed your family member (that you never knew).
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
Imagine the hours spent defending a war whose casualties you never knew
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ezeagu(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
I know. Thank God I hardly talk about the war.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2011
I know you hardly talk about Biafra or the war

ezeagu:

Uhm, just in case you didn't know, any annexing would have been the decision of Col. Ojukwu backed by his Efik second in command Philip Effiong. Cross River was part of Biafra till the end from what I know as history. How is any of this related to "ethnic cleansing" in Cross River by the Igbo? What's the highest position a Cross River person holds in Nigeria today? Oh, let me guess, "I'd rather be completely marginalised by random strangers hundreds of miles away than be possibly ethnically cleansed by the Igbo, who have been living side-by-side by me for millennia and have never ethnically cleansed my people". See what happens when you listen to randomants?

(I really hate when people act like their communities didn't once support Biafra, like it was just an Igbo thing.)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=807389.msg9660597#msg9660597

Men are supposed to stand for what they believe in not the I hardly talk about the war or Biafra" lines when you are all over the topic

I guessed thats the reason Ojuku too decided to skip town when things got too tough. Or fight for Biafra today, Contest for Nigerian president tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court / Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram / Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation Can’t Stand, Says Edo APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.