Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K (11411 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ezeagu(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2011
dayokanu:

defending a war whose casualties you never knew

Aww, he can't read his own posts, but he can read mine.

dayokanu:

Biafra or the war

Sneaky, you said defending the war and its casualties.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ajanaku2(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2011
This sexy B.itch married an Orangutan for Money and bore him Monkeys! Have you seen her Sons? Very ugly Creatures; Perfect chips off the old block. Now is the right time for her to fuc.k the good d.icks she has been missing. I wonder when Ojukwu fuc.k.ed her last.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by namfav(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2011
ouch lipsrsealed

ajanaku2:

This sexy B.itch married an Orangutan for Money and bore him Monkeys? Have you seen her Sons? Very ugly Creatures; Perfect chips off the old block. Now is the right time for her to fuc.k the good d.icks she has been missing. I wonder when Ojukwu fuc.k.ed her last.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2011
ajanaku2:

This sexy B.itch married an Orangutan for Money and bore him Monkeys? Have you seen her Sons? Very ugly Creatures; Perfect chips off the old block. Now is the right time for her to fuc.k the good d.icks she has been missing. I wonder when Ojukwu fuc.k.ed her last.

Yoruba's? Keep impregnatin your own flesh and blood and loving it. In the whole Nigeria u are the only ones that talk like this but then majority of u are a product of single parents home and alot are bastards.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by HighChief4(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
ajanaku2:

This sexy B.itch married an Orangutan for Money and bore him Monkeys! Have you seen her Sons? Very ugly Creatures; Perfect chips off the old block. Now is the right time for her to fuc.k the good d.icks she has been missing. I wonder when Ojukwu fuc.k.ed her last.

Not everyone knows what is hardship and not everyone grew up like you with desperate wants and physical deperivations. Bianca's grand father Sir Onoh was one of the richest Igbo men and built one of the best houses in the East and the first storey building. Her own father Chief C C Onoh was stinkingly rich too and was one time the Governor of the old Anambra state. Bianca never knew whats poverty and couldnt have married Ojukwu for money. This confirms that most of you here spew rubbish and say what you dont knw.

What is more befittin than the greatest Igbo man marrying arguably the prettiest Igbo woman. Sounds nice
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
Uju Okonkwo would be delighted right now
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by namfav(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2011
indeed

dayokanu:

Uju Okonkwo would be delighted right now
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by isalegan2: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2011
I don't wish to disrespect Ojukwu (r.i.p.) but if his wife was going about having a love affair or sexxual relations with other people while he was alive or fighting for his life, that is really deplorable and unconscionable. Is there proof of this?  Damn! (edited to add: either way, that issue can wait until mourning period has ended.)

The man was recovering well, making plans to come back home, and then took a turn for the worse, if the below selected quotes from the opening post are to be believed:   

". . . (Ojukwu) was already very aware and alert and was planning to return to Nigeria for full recovery."

"Ojukwu had surprised doctors and the family severally even when he was given up for death and recovered."

"his demise at this time came as a surprise, because he had just been discharged from the hospital, he was doing so well and I have never seen him look so well, he was interractive, he was very alert, very aware and we will sing him songs, cracked jokes. . ."

Reminds me of coma patients who suddenly wake up, are active and talkative for a few hours or days and then relapse, never to awake again. 

You just cannot predict the end.  I am sure a man like Ojukwu would have preferred the end be on his own soil.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ezeagu(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
High_Chief:

Not everyone knows what is hardship and not everyone grew up like you with desperate wants and physical deperivations. Bianca's grand father Sir Onoh was one of the richest Igbo men and built one of the best houses in the East and the first storey building. Her own father Chief C C Onoh was stinkingly rich too and was one time the Governor of the old Anambra state. Bianca never knew whats poverty and couldnt have married Ojukwu for money. This confirms that most of you here spew rubbish and say what you dont knw.

What is more befittin than the greatest Igbo man marrying arguably the prettiest Igbo woman. Sounds nice

Why did you waste your time on a possible closet rapist? It's like replying namafav with an essay.
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
Sorry, Bianca for your lost ! These people involved in the private affairs should get a life she has done her best. Most of you giving her position in life could not even get this far. She has been a wife to her husband and a mother to her children. Do you know that some little boys have lost a father. My heart goes out to his children, may God be with your family Madame Bianca
Re: Bianca (Ojukwu's Widow) Speaks From The U.K by ShyOne(f): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
I am going to say this ONE TIME.

Bianca's husband had children who are older than Bianca RIGHT NOW and some of them actually reside in the U.S. and I suspect that those children very well could be either those writers who have come on this thread and written the FILTH they have written about this woman who has nothing to say but good about them.  And she has been extremely diplomatic publically about their hatred and jealousy for her, She has been the true statesman and diplomat, I cannot say the same for them.

Or some of those writers are family members of her husband or friends to those family members.

Because truth and fact be known, NONE OF YOU ROTTEN, IGNORANT writers who are defaming this woman NONE of know who she is, you are spreading this filth, showing us WHO YOU REALLY ARE, you aren't enlightening us about this woman, you are enlightening us about YOU AND HOW YOU OPERATE AND WHO YOU ARE,

Everyone who has come on this thread and called Bianca a cheater, a LovePeddler, a LovePeddler, has just opened the door to their own livelihood and private life to NL.  Now, WE WHO KNOW BETTER THAN TO BELIEVE YOU, YOUR LIES, YOUR JEALOUSY AND VERY TINY MINDS,  WE can clearly see you for what you are.

I wish upon you and your household EVERYTHING YOU THINK SHE IS.   You damn bunch of clowns and fools.  We see your thought, you want to either BE HER or you want to PHUCK HER,

Leave her alone, she don't want NONE OF YOU - You ain't no prize, leave her the hell alone.  Stop being jealous because she moved a Civil Servant into ONE OF THE  MANY HOMES THAT she and her husband own. That is NORMAL PROCEDURE in many circles, Her husband cannot come and go easily, it is common practice in the home of the wealthy when they are ailing for Assistants, Personal Physicians, Nurses, those who are conducting business that requires feedback and constant contact to lodge both temporarily and permanently in their households - Shut your filthy mouths, You are IGNORANT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News / Buhari Returns From South Africa / Osinbajo Proposes PPP As Solution To Nigeria’s Infrastructural Deficit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.