Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,337 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213859 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
USEFULMAN,

WELCOME ON BOARD

apology for coming late. Thanks for accepting my apology.

Position: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
PAGE 1 OF 2

FEDERAL HIGH COURT UPDATES

COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED VERSUS OTHER 22 INFRINGERS.

The update shall be published any moment from now. The legal suit of patent right infringement litigation instituted by CCNL against 22 infringing companies is quiet revealling. This is because no escape path for Mobil Oil, CCNL royalty must be paid.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
PAGE 2 of 2

The Federal High Court Calabar Judicial Division on 19 of November adjourned the case to 8th of March, 2011 for hearing. Detailed report shall be published any moment from now. Thanks for your understanding.
Sorry for coming late.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
Even from the mouth of critics the truth was proclaimed. Comandclem is a real Company. That is why Nigerian courts entertain their suits.
If you say Comandclem is a fraud, if you say Comandclem lost. Where is the court's verdit on Comandclem. Wont there be conpensation for Mobil?

Comandclem had a big victory at the appeal court. That is what majority dont understand. That is why some idle and hungry people take pennies from Mobil to do the devils work. To accuse and soil CCNL's image.

Comandclem had a reason to go to the supreme court because of the judgement at the appeal court. It was a blessing in disguise. I beleive Mr Yusuf will take his time again to inform you on that. We are not surprised that Mobil is yet to respond.

Gang of Theives

From the director of Mobil Mark Ward, to the last critic on Nairaland. They are all theives. Axis of evil or the ignorant. If you call CCNL fake. How would you tell the world that you are innocent.

The Inventor is always available. Talking to the press and addressing patentees. Where is Mark Ward, the director of Mobil? Isnt it the ways of criminals to hide?

When the legal battle begun, Mobil claimed they never set eyes on the Inventor. At another time, they claimed they invented the product process together. They claimed that the inventor was one of their workers without proof. They further claimed the patent certificate was false. If you were a judge in this matter. Who is the theif?

By the reason of the Kings Invention, Mobil and many other companies have grown fat. They stole it, mass produced it and sold to others. This is terrible. Who is the Thief?

The appeal Court did not deny Comandclem her Invention. Does the product exist? Yes it does. Who invented it? How did Mobil lay hands on it? Where did the 22 infringers get the Product from?
Is it not right for an Inventor to get royalties from his invention? What do you call someone who steals another mans property, reaps the fruit of his neigbours sweats with impunity. A Big Theif.

You can either pitch your tent with the theif, evil axis and the ignorant lot or join the wagon of intellectuals and achievers.

Invest in Comandclem Today. Wait no more.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2012
Elder Omokemisi,Newken, Banjo24, and other

welcome on board

OUR CONTACT ADDRESSES

(A) E-MAIL ADDRESS :
thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com

(B) FACE BOOK ACCOUNT:

~ NAME: comandclem patentees
~ E-MAIL: thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com

(C) TWITTER ACCOUNT:

~ CCNL_PATENTEES

NOTE:

IF ANYTHING IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU, FEEL FREE TO TOLK TO US ON ANY OF THE ABOVE ADDRESS.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2012
ELDER OMOKEMISI, THANKS FOR THE CALL.
United we stand, divided we fall.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
@volron

let me know your phone number so that i'm not talking to a paid agent of Mobil Oil. Show your phone number here or alternatively show your email right away. I have some info for you. Thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
@i-believe, i will like to have your number. Post the last 2 digit of your phone number and let talk. 07036692021. I will be expecting your urgent reply. Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
@voltron

I am stil expecting your respond. Please respond, do't waste my time.

Show me your email here right away. I have info for you.

~usefulman
+2347032522248
Name: Yusuf Nurudeen
Position: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:47am On Jan 27, 2012
A THIEF CAN NOT TALK

(THE CEO OF MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED - THIEF MARK R. WORD , ADDRESS THE PATENTEES)

The international laws on intellectual capital is obvious. Before you can make use of a patented invention of an inventor, you must obtain an agreement and an official license from the inventor to that effect.

Thief Mark R. Word, please come out and show to CCNL Patentees an official license issued from the Inventor, KING,PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMOH to that effect. Your failure to show this license denotes that you are a thief. A thief can note talk.

~usefulman

+2347032522248

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:48am On Jan 28, 2012
COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED

CCNL HAS WIPO CERTIFICATION NUMBER PCT/GB/2010/000074 WHICH EXCLUDES OTHERS FROM SALES, MANUFACTURE AND STORE ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT THROUGH OUT THE WORLD.

The burden of evidential proof in a process patent right infringement litigation lies on the defendant (MOBIL OIL). Mobil oil must proof the inventor of the paint they use to coat their pipeline. The application of reversal of burden proof will come to play.

Patent right infringement is a criminal offence in Nigeria. Time does not run against a state in a criminal matter. No more statute bar. Mobil oil must pay.

~usefulman

(+2347032522248)

NOTE:

IF ANYTHING IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU, CALL ME 24 HOURS. I WILL ATTEND TO YOU.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:53am On Jan 28, 2012
COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED

A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY.

~usefulman

(+2347032522248)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:04am On Jan 28, 2012
I LOVE MY COUNTRY NIGERIA BECAUSE I HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE.

I AM NOT A BORN-BASTARD WHO WILL FINANCE AND SUPPORT A FOREIGN FAKE COMPANIES AT THE EXPENSE OF MY ORIGINAL DOMESTIC COMPANIES.

I LOVE NIGERIA

I LOVE COMANDCLEM

what about you?

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:13am On Jan 28, 2012
keep in view

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:17am On Jan 28, 2012
baba, good morning.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by midman: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
Godsaye, If it is good, there is no sin in copying. Gosd to know u are one of my down line member. pls call me on 08098170201. got to help u boost ur $factor as a friend. welcom friend. pls update me on commandclem vs 22 thieves in calabar and d one @ supreme ct. Victory is certain!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by midman: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
GODSAYES, indeed God has said something good abt ur destiny! kp up d gud work bro. tnx 4d call.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Midman, I do appreciate you sir
is a great privileged and honor to talk with you
I already sent you my e-mail address
my regards to the entire family
GOD BLESS.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
SHOW US THE AGREEMENT AND LICENCE TO MAKE USE OF OUR INVENTION AS PROVIDED FOR IN SECTION 25 OF PATENTS AND DESIGNS ACT OF 1990.

BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED.

(1) CHAIRMAN /MANAGING DIRECTOR - MARK R WARD. (American)
(2) VICE CHAIRMAN - CYRIL A. ODU . (Nigeria)
(3) DAVID V. FINDLEY. (American)
(4) A. OLAJIDE AYO-VAUGHAN. (Nigeria)
(5) CHIKWENDU E. EDOZIEM. (Nigeria)
(6) EMMANUEL I. KACHIKWU. (Nigeria)
(7) GLORIA E. ESSIEN-DANNER. (Nigeria)
(cool UDOM U. INOYO.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^Who are the members of Commandclem's Board of Directors?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:59am On Jan 30, 2012
STAND UP, STAND UP

STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT.

I remember vividly that the WAR in Egypt started from the internet and escalated throughout the country.

I remember ostensibly that the WAR in Syria also started from the internet and spreaded across the country.

The WAR against theft of intellectual property in Nigeria will starte from the internet and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited will host millions of Comandcldm Patentees in their offices across the country in demand for the payment of CCNL royalty because power of an invention rests on the Patentees.

Mobil Oil may either pay our royalty or leave our country because the invention they used and the land belong to Nigerians.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2012
The following set of criminals get prepared for war. You have done what nobody has done before. As a result of this, you must see what nobody has seen before.

(cool UDOM U. INOYO.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:34am On Jan 30, 2012
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
MONEY & POWER,
DEY TALK, I LOVE CCNL BUT I HATE WHEN
PEOPLE ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH

THE TRUTH IS, I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE WHO CAN
CHALLENGE MOBIL OIL IN NIGERIA,
THEY HAVE BOUGHT BOTH SUPREME COURT &
FEDERAL HIGH COURT OFFICIALS INCLUDING UR SO CALL LEADERS

STOP CALLING MOBIL THIEF AND FACE THE REALITY
I WILL AGREE WITH YOU IF U CAN START CALLING
NIGERIAN LEADERS THIEFS,

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR A SERVANT TO QUERY HIS MASTER
MEANING THAT IT WILL NEVER BE POSSIBLE FOR NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT
TO CHALLENGE THE WRONG MOVEMENTS OF MOBIL OIL BECAUSE THEY HAVE
BEEN BOUGHT WITH MONEY.

IF I SEE SOMETHING GOOD COMING I WILL SAY IT
BUT TO BE REALISTIC, I DNT SEE ANY THING POSITIVE COMING
CONCERNING MOBIL VS CCNL CASE,

IF THERE'S SOMETHING TANGIBLE ON GROUND
SAME SETS OF INFO WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN POSTED
OVER AND OVER AGAIN, SHOUTING ON HERE HAS DONE
A LOT, BUT IS NOT & IT CAN'T HANDLE THIS CRIMINALS(MOBIL)

LET'S BE STRAIGHT FORWARD
AND MAKE IT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
THAT MOBIL OIL IS TOO MUCH, TOO BIG
FOR CCNL TO HANDLE.

MOBIL IS NOT ONLY THIEF BUT ALSO A MURDERER
BUT WHO'S GOING TO STAND AGAINST MOBIL?, ONLY GOD
I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY ONE TO STOP MOBIL
COS THEIR BACK BONES IS GOVERNMENT.
~GODSAYES~

a single word
is enough 4d wise.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by demmyzenny(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
That is undiluted truth. We patentee should just forget about all these promises and hand over king and his people to hand of God, because they know what they are doing, they are just deceiving us. Eni wa ifa n wa ofo. I regret it.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
GODSAYES:

IF I SEE SOMETHING GOOD COMING I WILL SAY IT
BUT TO BE REALISTIC, I DNT SEE ANY THING POSITIVE COMING
CONCERNING MOBIL VS CCNL CASE,

Hey Bro! Thanks for opinion.
I refuse to buy this one. . .
We cant afford to loose hope now. We have come this far that we shouldnt loose hope and accept defeat just like that. We are in this struggle and fight together. It's no time to discourage ourselves, rather it time to encourage each other and restrategise our game in this fight. We all can join hands and make it a reality. I dont see any big deal here, if only we all are ready to join hands and step up our game in this fight. It's a must win battle and it depends on you and I (all patentees). It's not time to sit and watch (saying afterall I have invested my money), as investing your money is not just enough here. Your prayers, voice, time, talent and other moral support is needed here. Lets stand up and raise our voices loud and clear, and be heard! If we dont raise our voices enough and be heard, we will suffer shameful defeat. We shouldnt keep waiting and asking what is Comandclem and Prof. Uwemedimo doing for us? Rather we should be doing something in our own capacity to deliver Prof. Uwemedimo in this battle. Stand up, raise your voices and be heard! The Voice of the people is the Voice of God.
Comandclem Patentees, Stand up!!!
Victory is certain!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:45am On Jan 31, 2012
KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMOH IS BIGER THAN mobil produchng Nigeria unlimited.

THE KING IS THE INVENTOR OF ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT. WITHOUT THE KING, NO mobile producing Nigeria unlimited.

mobil producing Nigeria unlimited is a thief.

(cool UDOM U. INOYO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.