Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213364 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
The Interview is almost ready now.
99.5% loading,
Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
99.5% loading,
Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2011
99.5% loading,
Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
As for comandclem thieves. No amount of dubious marketing strategy you employ here will work. People already know you guys are gang of hardened fraudsters. Organised criminals whose lives depend on how many patentees you are able to deceive to either join or upgrade. But take it from me - you have failed and woefully too. I saibuhari will not sleep nor slumber. I will keep watch over your fraudulent activities and twart them.

By the way, Criminal Airmak appears to be finding his fraudulent voice. Omokemesi too. They have a strategy - whenever the heat is on them, they run for cover only to reappear continue their nefarious activities.

@ Airmak and Omokemesi and Yusuf.

Since you criminal are bold enough to resume posting, please respond to the revelation of Appeal court judgment by Lager.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2011
99.5% loading,
Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2011
99.5% loading,
Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
99.5% loading,
Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
As for comandclem thieves. No amount of dubious marketing strategy you employ here will work. People already know you guys are gang of hardened fraudsters. Organised criminals whose lives depend on how many patentees you are able to deceive to either join or upgrade. But take it from me - you have failed and woefully too. I saibuhari will not sleep nor slumber. I will keep watch over your fraudulent activities and twart them.

By the way, Criminal Airmak appears to be finding his fraudulent voice. Omokemesi too. They have a strategy - whenever the heat is on them, they run for cover only to reappear continue their nefarious activities.

Since you criminal are bold enough to resume posting, please respond to the revelation of Appeal court judgment by Lager.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2011

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2011
The interview is 100% loaded !
Tomorrow shall be the D day.
You will be able to watch it on phone and on system. And you can also watch it online.
Peace out and nice night to all patentee across the globe.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2011
The whole thing just sounds so bogus and outlandish. Imagine terms like 'King' of Palace of the Wealth of the Ocean.

Those who wove and strung this scam together must be geniuses. They understand human psychology.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
@Pukkah

There is nothing genius about the scam. Its success is a function of human gullibility and stark ignorance and pitiable undiscerning minds on issues as well as poor use of number 6. There is just nothing special about the scam here. For me the promoters of the scam are as foolish as those they have held captive. What is difficult for any person that has common sense to understand about the grandstanding and deceit of these comandclem fraudsters? NOTHING.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Pukkah: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^^I agree with you jare.

But do you realize that even with all these unanswered questions, some gullible people are still expecting returns from the 'wealth of the ocean'?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2011
FROM THE HOLDING OF;

ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD INCORPORATED, ABUJA NIGERIA.

The Publisher of

~ The Patentees' Online News Paper,

~ THE INVENTOR , the Patentees' online magazine.

THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN, KING CJA UWEMEDIMOH SAID TO ME AS FOLLOWS.

"YUSUF NURUDEEN, GO AND DO YOUR JOB AS MY MARKETING MANAGER. I WANT TO SEE THE IMPACTS OF YOUR

WORK. PLEASE, FACE ME. DO`T LOSE FOCUS. GOD WILL GUIDE YOU. "

BABA, AS A RESULT OF THE ABOVE STATEMENTS, I WILL WORK FOR YOU. I HAVE DECIDED AND DETERMINED TO BE

YOUR SERVANT IN THE PALACE. I AM HAPPY TO BE A SERVANT OF THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD ANY MOMENT

FROM NOW.

WELCOME ON BOARD EVERY BODY.

~usefulman

(+2347032522248)

NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN

POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND CCNL FORUM ADMINISTRATOR - www.comandclemonlineforum.com

A MEMBER OF

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2011
ON BEHALF OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS INCORPORATED, ABUJA NIGERIA,

I WELCOME ALL CCNL PATENTEES ON BOARD.

~usefulman

(+2347032522248)

POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND CCNL FORUM ADMINISTRATOR - www.comandclemonlineforum.com

A MEMBER OF

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2011
FROM THE HOLDING OF;

The Publisher of

RE:RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ASKED BY PATENTEES.

ALL REASONABLY AND POLITELY FORWARDED QUESTIONS SHALL BE ATTENDED TO WITH VIVID EXPLANATIONS.

ANY MOMENT FROM NOW, WE SHALL PROVIDE ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS ASKED.

ANY QUESTION WHICH IS NOT CODED SHALL BE REJECTED. ONLY QUESTIONS CODED SHALL BE ATTENDED TO. THE

PURPOSE OF THIS IS TO FACILITATE OUR RECORD KEEPING AND ADMINISTRATIVE PURPOSES. AS A RESULT OF THIS,

PLEASE BE POLITE IN YOUR QUESTIONS.

I WILL ATTEND TO QUESTIONS SOON.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

~usefulman

(+2347032522248)

A MEMBER OF

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2011
@largerwheny,

check your e-mail for your request and make your research work available on the net.

What you pasted above is not new to CCNL PATENTEES and lovers of PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMOH.

Meet me in BANJO24 VERSION of comandclem patentee assembly and let us trade words on intellectual property in Nigeria.

Please largerwheny, avoid abusive languages in your interractions with me. Let us see what will happe at the end of the day. I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU BUT I CHANGED WHEN I SAW THE TRUTH OF THE CASE.

I'm speaking from the PALACE OF THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN- PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMOH. DISREGARD ANY OTHER PERSON ON THE NET AND PAY ATTENTION TO ME ONLY HERE.

PLEASE ONCE MORE, BE POLITE IN INTERRACTING WITH ME. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TALK WHEN YOU USE FOUL EXPRESSIONS. Thanks

FROM THE HOLDING OF;

The Publisher of

~ THE INVENTOR , the patentees' online magazine.

RE: CASE REFERENCES IN COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED CASE VERSUS MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED

DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT IN YOUR E-MAIL.BY TOMMOROW, I SHALL MAKE THE FILE AVAILABLE ON THE NET. Thanks

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS IN THE FORUM, ADDRESS IT NOT TO Yusuf_Akure but ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD. I WILL TRY TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS. PLEASE BE POLITE WITH YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ABUSIVE QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE.

*sorry for my late respond.

Click on

www.comandclemonlineforum.com

or

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800873.0.html

~usefulman

+2347032522248

A Member of

Name: Yusuf Nurudeen

Position: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND CCNL FORUM ADMINISTRATION - www.comandclemonlineforum.com

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2011

The Publisher of

~ THE INVENTOR , the patentees' online magazine

CASE REFERENCES FOR AN INDEPENDENT RESEARCHER

PLEASE MAKE THE OUT COME OF YOUR RESEARCH WORK AVAILABLE ON THE NET.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2011

The Publisher of

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2011

The Publisher of

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2011
DISREGARD ANY OTHER PERSON ON THE NET AND PAY ATTENTION TO ME ONLY HERE.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2011
Yusuf_Akure:

DISREGARD ANY OTHER PERSON ON THE NET AND PAY ATTENTION TO ME ONLY HERE.

Seriously
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
We'll sit and watch.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
Yusuf_Akure:

RE:RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ASKED BY PATENTEES.

ANY QUESTION WHICH IS NOT CODED SHALL BE REJECTED. ONLY QUESTIONS CODED SHALL BE ATTENDED TO. 

Thought Mrs. Mary Okon Question was coded by you as Q/002/2011 and its "Expected Date of Respond" has stated by you was 17/12/2011, which expired yesterday. What's wrong with the Question that it exceed its "Expected Date of Respond" without an Answer? We are watching. . . We are waiting. . .
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2011
FROM THE HOLDING OF;

The Publisher of

@PUKKAH

FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING SOLUTIONS TO YOUR
QUESTIONS, WE ADOPT THE FOLLOWING APPROACH.

(1) QUESTIONNAIRE -- PUKKAH

(2) QUESTION CODE --- Q/003/2011

(3) QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED

(a) Why refer to Professor Clement Uwemedimo as a 'King'?

(b) Is he a traditional ruler?

(c) If yes, of where?

(d) If no, is 'King' part of his names or how did he come about it?

(4) EXPECTED DATE OF RESPOND -- 20/12/2011

@OYEXXXX

(1) QUESTIONNAIRE -- OYEXXXX

(2) QUESTION CODE --- Q/004/2011

(3) QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED

(a) WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF MOBIL OIL FAILED TO FILE A REPLY TO THE BRIEF OF ARGUMENT OF COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED ON OR BEFORE 19TH OF DECEMBER, 2011?

(4) EXPECTED DATE OF RESPOND -- 20/12/2011

@MARRY OKON

I WILL RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTION ON OR BEFORE 20/12/2011. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. ONCE MORE SORRY FOR THE DELAY. IT WILL NOT REPEAT ITSELF AGAIN. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. GREETINGS TO YOUR FAMILY.

~usefulman

(+2347032522248)

Signed: Yusuf Nurudeen

Date: 18th of December,2011

Position: CCNL Marketing Manager and Forum Administrator-
www.comandclemonlineforum.com

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
Network problem,
But still loading,
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
Yusuf Akure

I pity you and your knack for lies. Do you know what it means for a court to dismiss a suit? If you dont know or feign ignorance, the court of appeal sitting in calabar dismissed the appeal brought before it by comandclem. For your information, comandclem has not won any suit against mobil. Comandclem only won in a motion mobil raised against comandclem for instituting the suit against her in the first place at the high court. I hope you u know what that means. It was not the substantive suit. So stop deceiving yourself that comandclem has ever won a suit against mobil. Never. Go ask comandclem lawyer what a motion means in law. To educate you a little bit, it means mobil raised objection against the suit comandclem instituted at the high court. If your file a suit against someone and the person decides to challenge your right to institute the suit and pray the court to dismiss the suit. High court actually held that comandclem has the right to institute the case and that it should go on. Mobil then Appealed against this ruling and the appeal court held that the suit should be heard at high court. Mobil went up to supreme court to challenge the hearing of the suit and but the supreme court held finally that the suit should be heard. At this point, the high court continued the hearing of the suit. - thats a motion. It is not the substantive suit (main suit). The main suit was the one instituted by comandclem in which it asked the court to recognise it as the patent owner of Paint and equally asked for royalty from mobil for using the paint. When the suit was eventually decided, Comandclem lost. Comandclem went to Appeal court to appeal against the ruling of the high court, and equally lost. Infact the case was dismissed. The judgment is already released in the locked thread by Lagerwhenindoubt for all to see. Its not like the wild claims of comandclem agents. So what rubbish is Yusuf Akure posting here to deceive people - that comandclem won two and mobil won two cases. If mobil raised a motion against hearing a suit brought by comandclem and the courts say the case should be heard, does it amount to winning a case against mobil? The agents of comandclem will never say the truth but lies and half-truths.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
Mr. Yusuf_Akure thank for acknowledge my question, i wait your response comes 20th December 2011 (Tuesday) precisely.

please here is my email for any information for patentee (jimmyola2006@yahoo.com)

Please any HOPE FOR PATENTEES?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
Now in control of the network.
4 out of 5
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
patiently waiting, wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.