Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,402 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213621 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Femolacaster(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yusuf_Akure: Mr. Megabyte,

Who forces you to read the facts and figures i made available here?

Must you come here to read?

We are talking of over $150 Billion patent right infringement case against Mobil Oil, mumu is shouting of megabyte. Any sense in that at all? I do't know how you reason?

We are talking of Computarisation of your sensitive data into corporate data base, you are shouting of using unrealised income to embark on such a project. Any sense here at all? Your senses are injurious!

Madness is not only when you pick papers on the floor in the streets or you wear dirty dreases in the markets, but also when your reasoning faculty is weak to an extent that you can not diffrentiate between realities and fictions.

Mr. Megabyte, i express symparthy with you. It is a pity that you find yourself in this types of situation.

~usefulman
Mr yusuf, i have been following ur posts for a long time, u should have ignored d guy instead of descending on him like that.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Femolacaster(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yusuf_Akure: Mr. Megabyte,

We are talking of over $150 Billion patent right infringement case against Mobil Oil, mumu is shouting of megabyte. Any sense in that at all? I do't know how you reason?

We are talking of Computarisation of your sensitive data into corporate data base, you are shouting of using unrealised income to embark on such a project. Any sense here at all? Your senses are injurious!

Madness is not only when you pick papers on the floor in the streets or you wear dirty dreases in the markets, but also when your reasoning faculty is weak to an extent that you can not diffrentiate between realities and fictions.

Mr. Megabyte, i express symparthy with you. It is a pity that you find yourself in this types of situation.

~usefulman
Mr yusuf, i have been following ur posts for a long time, u should have ignored d guy instead of descending on him like.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
rilwanoba: see me see this mumu pipo dem. Who tell una say i be manager abi staff, how i follow chop money?

Kingy kingy kingy how many times i call you. Where my ID card wey i pay for? If u don chop patentee registration, u go chop my 2000 join and you no go give me my card?

He never reach to give us id card wey we pay for? Make una no tell me say money no dey to produce am oo. Make una no come tell us say una don spend the money on top case ooo. How much our lawyer dey collect abeg? How much supreme court dey collect for case wey no dey move. Una sabi how much una don raise from id card? Where the money dey oo?

Small time una go ask for anoda money. All of una wey dey fire me, Juju don catch una. And una be theif. Instead to talk truth una dey defend theif theif pipo. God go punish una . Kingy kingy kingy where our id card?

thunder go fire na theif theif pipo. Where our id card?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yusuf_Akure: Mr.
Megabyte,

Mr. Megabyte, i express symparthy with you. It is a pity that you find
yourself in this types of situation.

~usefulman

Mr. man, you are just being fooolish, uncordinated, irrational and insensitive. How can a full grown man of ur age live his entire life doing nothing than expecting on money that is not forthcoming? You've been hoping on this money for how many yrs now and yet d money hasnt come and you are still foolishly waiting for it. I smh for ur stuupidity. It may profit you if you find something else doing while still expecting on this 'AWUF' but remember, "blessed are those who do not expect for they shall not be disappointed". grin grin

Now listen and pls answer the questions accordingly, you are stating vigorously why i shld pay N2000 for I.D. Card,

1) To what use is the i.d. Card at this time?

2) Will the issuance of the i.d. Card guarantee victorious outcome of the case in court?

3) Is it the i.d. card that will make the judges experdise judgment dispensation of the case?

4) What happens to peoples money including d one of i.d. card if d case fails to come out victoriously in favour of comandclem?

Am waiting!

4 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
@rilwanoba, what is your full name and which state did you registered ? Answer this and I will tell you if your card as being produce or not.

Dear patentee watch out for his response !
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
[size=18pt]ISSUES SET ASIDE FOR DETERMINATION [/size]

[size=18pt]@Mr. Megabyte, (Redbenson) (Indian helm smoker) [/size]

[size=16pt]Question
Why do you have hope in Comandclem Nigeria Limited despite the fact that the money has not been coming all this while?
[/size]

[size=16pt]Answer
I have hope in Almighty God, the architecture of heaven and earth. Almighty God uses human instrument to accomplish the hopes of people in Him. This is because Almighty God can not drop from heaven to assist people on earth directly but through His instrument. Today, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo is the human instrument Almighty God will use to solve a lot of problems of Nigerians. This has been confirmed religiously, scientifically, legally, and even historically.
[/size]

[size=16pt]Question
Why a man of your age not doing any other job rather than Comandclem Nigeria Limited`s Marketing Manager?
[/size]

[size=16pt]Answer[/size]
[size=16pt]For your information, I am a comfortable Chartered Accountant - Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) of THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF NIGERIA (ICAN). [/size] [size=16pt] I count hundreds of thousands of naira monthly from auditing, taxation, and other consultancy services from hundreds of my clients. This explains why I could conveniently afford to buy a lot of megabyte to browse on the internet and live a meaningful life.
But, you are a very poor boy who could not avoid just =N=100:00 to browse on the internet, not to talk of =N=2,000:00 for a Multi-Purpose I.D. Card. I pity your condition because poverty is a disease. Sorry, mumu.
[/size]
[size=16pt]When a man is poor, he makes noises when rich men are talking. An African Proverb. [/size]
[size=16pt]You better support Comandclem in time to better your poor state of life. Comandclem is out to help people like you. Ok? [/size]

[size=16pt]Question
Why are you supporting the King in the battle vigorously?
[/size]

[size=16pt]Answer

I am supporting the King because of only one fact, which is,
[/size]
[size=16pt]fighting against the cheating of the black race by the whites. [/size] [size=16pt] The King has been cheated by the whites. I will do anything within my capacity to assist him in the battle to overcome the enemies of Nigerians, and get justice in the Supreme Court. I started four years ago, and I will not stop until justice is achieved. Mobil Oil hacked the CCNL forum several occasions because of my intellectual publications. Those who fought with me because of the issues of Comandclem in Nairaland years ago disappeared naturally. They cannot sustain it. Yes. Where are they today? I have determined to fight for the King, a man of 83 years old. I will not relent until royalty is paid to the King. I am a freedom fighter. I AM THE ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD. Ok? [/size]

[size=18pt]Let Me Now Address Your Madness Mr. Megabyte, (Redbenson) (Indian helm smoker.)[/size]

[size=16pt]My name is usefuman. If a man refuses to be useless, he must be useful. In one word, I am useful. [/size]

[size=16pt]But, your name is Redbenson meaning Indian helm smoker. This explains the reasons why your analyses are awkward in nature. What can a smoker do for the society rather than to exhibit high level of madness?

I categorically affirmed a while ago that- madness is not only when a man picks a sheet of paper on the floor in the streets or wear dirty dresses in the market places but his gross inability to differentiate between realities and fictions.
I seriously pity the present state of your psychological challenges because of the fact that evidence showed ostensibly that your senses are injurious. As your name implies, it shows that you smoke Indian helm – redbenson.

Why?
We are talking of a multi-million dollar patent right infringement case against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, you are shouting of megabytes. It is a pity that you cannot differentiate between realities and fictions. Well, I am speechless. If you cannot see, you should be able to smell. If you cannot smell, you should be able to feel. If you cannot feel, well it is over for you.
[/size]

[size=16pt]Conclusion
An African proverb says
[/size]

[size=16pt]A Wiseman should desist from interacting with a mad man else he becomes mad. [/size]
[size=16pt]As a result of this and the advice of femolacaster, I hereby ignore you the way I ignored the envious enemies on this thread some years ago. [/size]

[size=16pt]-usefulman
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
[size=18pt]Comandclem Nigeria Limited[/size]

[size=18pt]Computerization Of Patentees` Database
Through
A Multi-Purpose Identity Card
[/size]

[size=16pt]In realization of an unexpected increase in the number of Patent-Right Holders in the intellectual property of King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh Called Anti-Corrosive Special Paint For QIT QAD with Patent Number RP:13522, the Management after due consultations with some information technology professionals resolved to Computerize The Patentees` Database through Multi-Purpose Identity Cards which is in line with best International Corporate Practice.
The inevitable needs to recognize Patent-Right Holders with Multi-Purpose Identity Cards will not only eliminate the era of office paper work but also create Data Reliability, Data Integrity And Most Importantly, Data Security.
This Multi-Propose Id Card allows both physical and digital recognition of Patent Right Investors through embedded integrated circuit chips capable of processing patentees` information with the aid of chips enabled terminals.
[/size]

[size=18pt]FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS[/size]

[size=18pt] (1)What Is A Multi-Purpose I.D. Card? [/size]

[size=15pt]A Multi-Purpose I.D. Card is an embedded integrated circuit chips I. D. Card capable of electronically storing and processing patentees` sensitive information with the aid of sophisticated chips enabled information technology devices. It boosts patentees` confidence and trust in a social security scheme, and most importantly, it makes administrative work easy for the Management because it eliminates herculean office papers` work, and creates Data Accuracy, Data Security And Data Reliability Among Others. [/size]

[size=18pt] (2)Who Is Eligible To Apply For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt]Only a registered member of Comandclem Nigeria Limited either as A Patentee or A Committee of Friend is eligible to apply for a Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form. [/size]

[size=18pt] (3) Why Should Patentees Apply For Multi-Purpose I. D. Cards Form While The Case Is Still Ongoing In The Supreme Court Of Nigeria? [/size]

[size=15pt]Comandclem Nigeria Limited is a proactive company driven by highly focused Management Team geared toward the actualization of the entire aims and objectives of the company within the shortest time possible. The Focused Management Team must not wait till the end of the case before embarking on the computerization of the entire Patentees` Database. In actual fact, the computerization of the CCNL Patentees` Database is overdue. Also, your company needs money to pursue the ongoing litigation in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. [/size]

[size=18pt] (4)What Does It Take To Get A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]
[size=15pt]The cost of A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card form is free while
-The cost of Multi-Purpose I. D. Card is =N=2,000:00 &
-A passport.
[/size]

[size=18pt] (5)What Is The Method Of Payment? [/size]
[size=15pt]

[font=comic Sans MS] [size=15pt][color=green]Payment can be made through
- Registration & Information Offices of Comandclem Nigeria
Limited in your State.
Or
- Bank Name : Access Bank Nigeria PLC
Account Name: Comandclem Nigeria Limited
Account Number: 0042926342
[/size]

[size=18pt] (6) What Are The Pre-Requisites To Apply For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt] - An official receipt of registration or a bank teller
- CCNL completed registration form
[/size]

[size=18pt] (7) I Have Relocated To A New State Different From My State Of Registration. Can I Obtain The Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form In My New State? [/size]

[size=15pt]Yes. You can obtain your Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form in your New State different from your State Of Registration. You must ensure that
(1) You write your State Of Registration in the Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form.
(2) You collect your Multi-Purpose I. D. Card in the New State.
Note: Comandclem Nigeria Limited will ensure that your sensitive data are captured on our database among patentees in your state of registration. You Multi-Purpose I. D. Card will be collected in your New State.
[/size]

[size=18pt] (cool What Is The Administrative Implication If I Fail To Apply For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt]The administrative implication is that the sensitive data of any patentee that fails to apply for a Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form will not be captured in the Corporate Data Base that will be made available on the internet in batches any moment from now. The authenticity of registration of such a patentee cannot be confirmed on the internet. [/size]

[size=18pt] (9) What Is The Closing Date Of Applying For A Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form? [/size]

[size=15pt]The last stage of Patentees` Documents & Physical Verification Exercise is online confirmation of valid registration. The earlier the participation of patentees in the computerization exercise, The Better The Confirmation Of The Validity Of Their Registrations. [/size]

[size=18pt] (10) I Cannot Find My CCNL Completed Registration Form And Official Receipt. Sensitive Data Therein Are Needed To Complete The Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form. Please, How Can I Participate In The Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Registration Exercise? [/size]

[size=15pt]This is not a problem. Contact the CCNL Manager in your State of Registration for your Multi-Purpose I. D. Card Form. CCNL Manager in your State of Registration will surely be of help to you in this regard. [/size]

[size=18pt]For further enquiries, visit,
Comandclem Nigeria Limited,
No. 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2013
boy. Na lagos i register. Una don give any id card for lagos. Wetin i hear be say kingy don chop all our id card money finish. But why una never give us our card. I dey suspect say dem don chop d money com dump pipo. Una collect 2k to produce wetin small money go do and una no fit do am for pipo. Na wa ooo. I been dey shout on top dem theif thief manager, but as news dey flow for my ear. Dem say na kingy dey spend all d money lavishly. Him talk say na wetin him go chop before him die be that. Him talk say after him die una fit dey spend royalty wey hang for air.

Na God go save us from this kine king. Audit him no fit audit. Him and him managers na the same. International theif thief.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:07am On Sep 05, 2013
[size=18pt]Comandclem Nigeria Limited

Announcement

The Accredited Registration & Information Centres[/size]

[size=16pt]In respond to the agitations of CCNL Patentees across the globe most especially in Nigeria requesting for The Contact Addresses & State Offices Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, the under listed are The Accredited Registration & Information Centres of Comandclem Nigeria Limited. [/size]

[size=18pt]Lagos Zonal Head Office
4 Ogudu Road,
Opp. Mrs Filling Station,
Ojota, Lagos.
08051144043, 08095688043, 08060264651
08028475924, 07030799801, 08033206861
08028116719, 08029548733, 080530073754

Badagry Office

Mushin Office

Enugu State Office
241, Agbani Rd,
By Oneday B/Stop,
Enugu.

Ebonyi State Office

Ogun State Office
2, Olusegun Osoba Street,
Oke-Ilewo
Near Stann’s Church,
Abeokuta,
Ogun State.
08075388920, 08060164775, 0803671853
08030121201, 08063968464, 08032072106
08039428335, 08038447165

Akwa Ibom State Office
Eket: King’s Palace
Ikot Ataku,
Okon Eket.

Uyo: 23, Ala Idak Eyop,
Uyo.

Cross River Office
84, Mayne Avenue,
Calabar.

104, M.M Highway,
Calabar.
Imo State Office

Abuja State Office
Plot 486, 21 Ajose Adeogun Str,
Suite 37 Befs Plaza,
Opp. Mountain Of Fire B Jabi Express Utako, Abuja.

Plateau State Office
2, Linus Nyam Street,
Dogon dutse,
Jos.

Borno State Office

Abia State Office
104, Azikwe Road,
By Mosque,
Aba.
08067357475, 08056738803

Ojuelegba Office
32, Western Avenue
Opposite Abalti Barracks Ojuelegba,
Surulere,
Lagos.

Umuahia Office Office
17, Lagos Street,
Umuwaya,
Umuahia,
Abia State.
07034140784, 08023145656
08039694789, 08056738803

Kwara State Office
245, Ibrahim Taiwo Rd,
Beside Forgo Battery,
Ilorin.
08056414152, 08062973297

Kano State Office
68, Airport Road,
Opp. Oando F/Station,
Kano State.

Osun State Office
20, New Ikirun Road,
Pepsi Cola Area
Ayetoro Osogbo.
08032291444, 088034209734

Nasarawa State Office
08030514647, 08034208801
08065514155, 08036870142

Niger State:

Ekiti State:

Kaduna State
08038422477, 08037010974
08053351001, 08032552463

Kafanchan:
07035107804, 08032552463

Oyo State Office
I.K. Dairo Street,
Behind Ola Shehu Petrol Station.
08059167556, 07051396980.
Oyo Town

Ogbomoso

Ondo State Office
No 32. Oba-Adesida Road,
Opposite Airtel Office,
S.O. Area,
Akure.

Kogi State Office
2, All Close,
Opposite Police Hq. Lokoja

Anambra State
08063918845[/size]

[size=16pt]Note:
The Contact Addresses & State Offices Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited Not Stated Above Shall Be Made Available As Soon As Possible. Thanks. [/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2013
rilwanoba: roxell. U self be one of dem managers. Juju don catch you? Why u dey suport dem theif theif. All dem managers for Comandclem na theif. All dem pipo wey dey manage the company na theif. Una neva sabi wetin dem carry una money dey do. For that lagos ehn. Na thia theif dem plenty pass. That boy ajamu wey kill ojuelegba manager come dey boss ojuelegba branch. Him shook eye for money wey dey comot thia,

na me go expose una finish. Theif theif pipo. Una dey use case wey una no sure to win take deceive pipo. All d money go hook una for throat. If no be una kidnap mobil dem lawyer na small go remain. If una king no audit dem theif wey him take dey manage company, na him be say he get as he be. Abeg. Wetin una carry our money do. Na question wey we go follow ask una king be that. Theif theif pipo. Una no get work na to dey fraud pipo. King king king. How many times i call you. If dem no audit all dem theif theif pipo. .. I dey come
say whatever u want.as im no more interested in Cclem drama these days I must say u bleat more than a he goat by calling me a commanclem team member.wen u started spewing thrash here I was happy bt later I discovered that u were part of the looters bt disgruntled after been thrown out for the same looting. I still believe if there is any suspicion of fraud in Cclem ur name shd be first on the list of those to be investigated. frm the way ur pidgin english is scripted u must be educated and are trying hard to disguise urself. TO ME U MUST BE MR SALAMI as they observed here.if all u ve been typing here were true then u guys must be very wicked including u.going by the way uve been pouring invectives on ajamu nd co there is no doubt u were there as a colleague. stop fooling pple cos,I must repeat, u are nt better than those ure accussing.the only problem is that u were 'chopping 'excessively. above all Cclem team has nt shown real commitment in this fight.its all about extra money. so sad

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2013
Ignorance is no more a disease but a virus. There is a unanimous decision at the last patentee meeting in lagos that far state should be given a preference due to the distance involve. I was still in Lagos when Abuja electronic I.D was delivered to them and I even took a picture with it. If u want the picture I would post it here to show the world the level of your foolishness. What about OYO electronic I.D to mention few. I never answer you to fill you memory faculty, but, I do to show the world at large that you are who they think you are. Lagos electronic I.D will be produce in short time and after that I will see another base of your argument.

POINT OF CORRECTION KID: Don't start your question with '' I hear say'' it shows is a second hand or cooked info. Have been in this game for long kid. Learn from Me

Banjo24
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2013
Yusuf_Akure: Continuation

Poor boy who could not avoid just =N=2,000:00 for a Multi-Purpose I. D. Card to computarize his sensitive information now shouting of megabyte.

Mumu shouting of megabyte at the crucial time patentees are supporting THE KING in the actualisation of his mission objectives.

Yeye boy. Who forces you to be updated here in the first instance? Must you be here?
its unfortunate that u speak like dis as a Cclem team member. I want to believe its nt tauts that are fighting on our behalf. how do react as though ure nt aware of the indebtedness of many patentee as a result of this investment? y dont u see reasons behind dat guys post? we need results not talks,more talks, irrelevant pictures and inaction.
we need men that ve balls in that Cclem team.with wat I see standing behind the 'king 'of the ocean, I wonder if its still a serious biz? by the way, how old is Banjo? this shouldn't be reduced to kids play.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2013
i am from osun state, if i register for the ID CARD now, when i wil be able to collect it?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2013
Banjo24 as now turn to a kid because of is baby face ? When you called someone who is nearly closer to 30 a kid, its means u need a brain check !! Na good tin sha. A kid doing wonderful thing for the king and for the Patentee.

Lesson Number 1: Never argue with some who need a brain sanitation.

Banjo24
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2013
Mr yusuf....I must say at this point that you acted unprofessionally in responding to "redbenson"...I am taking sides with him though but you should 've been more mature in your response....

As for me, I've made up my mind not to pay a dime anymore. When we registered, we were given receipts and I believe Comandclem should have a comprehensive list of registered patentees; and from there, make ID cards....
I want to see proactive measures and not just mere talks here.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2013
@john1982, your electronic I.D card would be ready when ever they submit Osun Patentee list to the production unit. They do it in batch not as they come in.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2013
Yusuf_Akure: Continuation

Poor boy who could not avoid just =N=2,000:00 for a Multi-Purpose I. D. Card to computarize his sensitive information now shouting of megabyte.

Mumu shouting of megabyte at the crucial time patentees are supporting THE KING in the actualisation of his mission objectives.

Yeye boy. Who forces you to be updated here in the first instance? Must you be here?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2013
SUPEREME COURT, HARKING THE HERALD VOICE! Go for justice over CNNL Vs Mobil case, 'cos history never dies. YOU Recal, june 12, 1993 a course for justice was perverted and years later, who should have stood for justice then came up air later regreting his acts of fear and favourism when the horse already bolted from the stable . I blieve S.C would not commit such a costly error to soil her integrity and the image of her respected profession after the order of shameless unrighteous judge Gladys Olotu whose ignorant sold intellectual works of a first black scientist and researcher for a token of ordinary us dollar,a woman of Judas & viper generation and whose poseterity will never rise to excel but remains a hewer of trees, water fetchers and dregs of society through out thier generations and beyond Also, in a current relat- ed story, on august 3ist, 2013 in kwara state, there was a local gov't rerun election in offa and its environs, where APC won but KWSIEC announced PDP awinner. But reading today's daily and see open shames and disgrace of KWSIEC whrere a PDP's councillor( who understood the effects of unheal-wound incures from denied justice ) already declared as a winner rejects his assigned victory saying he goes for justice that they should declare the true APC winner of the election . This public shame on KWSIEC, the S.C of the land would not expose herself to over CNNL vs Mobil case before her. The Supreme Court should remember that the shadow of her decision on this case today will become an historic hunter, hunting after her to the nearest future. Only view people buy the divine ideas of Awolowo until when he died, they then realized him as a political saviour sent to this nation. Amongst the contributors to the ordeals of this great political sage, nigeria has ever had was security operatives-police in particular. Here is another ECONOMY SAGE- King of Ocean wealth, löoking at the face of supreme court for justice. Here is a voice calling out loudly unto supreme court of the land to let justice prevail in the face of numerous cloud of witnessess supporting CNNL for faviour. The supreme court as the last determinant of who is who in the case betweem Cnnl vs Mobil, i believe will not err as did the justice Akaahs in the appeal court and the security operatives in the 1979 general election. Long live : The king, Cnnl and Patentees.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yusuf Akure should apologize to redbenson,while all PATENTEE should appreciate themselves and not fighting our self
God Bless us all as we are expecting Supreme Court to resume by 16th September,2013.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
Apology

For every action, there must be a reaction

For every debit entry, there must be a corresponding credit entry.

Those who intend to shake me, end up shaking themselves.

~unshakable usefulman

meet me here
www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
@Yusuf Akure, see, u only succeded in displayng ur genetic stuupidity here w/out answering d vital questns i put acrossed to u. Frm d manners u exhibited ur stuupidity up there, it's obvious u are a professor of tauts. No wonder Comanclem cudnt mak any success out of this battle obviously bcus of d caliber of people used in positions e.g. YOU.

Moreso, It's clear u are so redundant and u dont expect me to fall in such group. If u dont av vital things to do wit ur MB, Mr. Clueless Accountant,as an undergrad., i've alot to do wit it rather than coming here to waste them opening on old & frivolous pics posted by ur fooolish self. Apparently,am more sensible & intelligent than som1 of awry class claiming an accountant and yet jobless but only counts people's money wch no 1kobo belongs to u fool.I knw all ur hope esp. considering ur age is on CCNL royalties.I do pray it works so it can be used to alleviate abject poverty among aimless old folks lik you.

Meanwhil, am still expecting answers to my previous post.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mr. Femilacaster insisted that i should ignored you. Which i did.

Prince Ajamu requested for my apology. Which i did.

Despite those gentle man methodologies, you still looked down on my intellectual capababilties.

How can a man you addressed as being stupid/fool provides answers your questions?

He who eats too much of meat/flesh of a mad dog, if care is not taken, he may become mad.

An African proverb.

To avoid being mad, i ignor you totally.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 8:51am On Sep 06, 2013
chai. Dis pipo never recover from juju wey dey control dem. Make una open una ear wella hear wetin i dey talk. Na juju dem take dey control una for comandclem. Una go dey surfer dey invest...kingy and dem managers go dey enjoy life with una money. Dem say dem dey spend money for court. How much court dey collect? Make i halla am for una ear.. Court no dey collect reach 10k for anything....na lawyer money dey fear pipo for case... But na only one lawyer we get. Him self no dey collect money...na till case finish. So wetin dem use our money do. One..dem carry some buy limosine and una kingy lie say na queen of england dash am..two dem carry some build mansions for uyo and many place... I hear say una kingy get teeth like vampire and na money him dey suck.

Una wey dey shout say some pipo don get id card. Wia our card dey for lagos? E neva reach 3 months? Wetin dey stop una. Chai,,,, una kingy an managers don chop d money finish.

Kingy kingy kingy...how many times i halla ur name? Wia d id card wey we carry surfer money pay for? Abeg who get this kingy phone number. Make we dey ask am quetion. Why him no fit audit d juju man an all him fellow theif fo comanclem. Make we ask again wia him get limosine? Mak we ask am shey na our money him wan take build nigeria.. Why him dey carry our money build house.

I dey come
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2013
Story story. Pls gist us more. The shout never reach lagos ooh. Try harder because traffic dey express.
Sep 16 is what am concern about, not unnecessary pidgin.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
Honourable Ashy

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2013
Banjo24: Story story. Pls gist us more. The shout never reach lagos ooh. Try harder because traffic dey express.
Sep 16 is what am concern about, not unnecessary pidgin.
kids show. so regretable

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lesson number 2: Never argue with someone who need a brain sanitation because you will get infected with sconscon and am tooooooooo young/ unpalatable to Yawere.
Sep 16 on my mind, not unnecessary pidgin.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lesson number 3: When you got attack by sconscon patients, move aside and let him displace it Wereness characteristics just like Mobil. Act like Comandclem and get your stature certificate which is cane and flog that un-correlated head of His/Her.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Hmmm... Nawao! Has things really fallen apart? Huh? Now, this is one question needing an urgent answer resounding continuously in my mind in these very recent times as I stand afar off surveying all the recent shows of shame. Things can't afford to fall apart...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ozekhome’s kidnap saga is the aftermath of the pathetic situation our leaders (Executives, Judiciary and Legislators) have put us in. The lack of altruism by the said leaders has plunged the country into the present mess. Unemployed youths are the major vanguard of the avalanche of this mayhem. As long as the unemployment problem remains unabated crime rate will be on the increase. We pray this does not result in unexpected wide spread of insurgence. It is high time we learn from history.
Ozekhome is today a victim because he is one of the crusaders of perpetration of illegality to forestall the enthronement of justice. He has consistently connived with the judiciary by way of bribery to pervert judgment. The question is, must you bribe when you are sure you are right?
In any developed country the government has never been the sole panacea to the unemployment problem, rather individuals with respective skills encouraged by their governments have been the major contributors.
This is what altruistic Uwemedimo has decided to do for Nigerians with his God-given talent but the selfishness, avarice and lack of patriotism of our lawyers and judges will not allow them to give room for justice to prevail.
Mobil is from another country why are our judges and lawyers so foolhardy to queue behind the selfish marauders to oppress and impoverish our land?
The sword is in the hand of the CJN, nobody can query her audacity in the stemming of these criminal and insatiable judges. She can do it if she so wish judging from her reiterated statement and resolution to fight corruption.
Millions of Nigerians will never forget her and her coming generation if under her the persistent oppression of our land by the whites (Mobil in particular) enhanced by our unscrupulous kinsmen is curbed.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
The reaction of prominent Nigerians in Vanguard News of September 14, 2013 to Mike Ozekhome’s plea for FGN to grant amnesty to criminals like kidnappers is a corroboration of what we have reiterated. Granting of amnesty to criminals is calling for the proliferation of crimes. Ozekhome’s suggestion stems from a depraved nature because he is equally a criminal in the garment of Senior Advocate of Nigeria who I rather call a Selfish Advocate of Nonsense. Ozekhome, whose thinking is geared towards evil, cannot have healthy thought of dissuading criminals hence his advocacy for their grant of amnesty. It means I can decide to form another group inimical to the peace of the nation with the intention to be granted amnesty. Very soon the FGN will grant armed robbers, drug pushers, assassins etc amnesty.
The unabated rate of crimes if not urgently addressed will metamorphose to a conglomerate of insurgence that may be impossible for the leaders to combat. The solution to this mayhem is to solve the problem of unemployment which is the root cause of it and not amnesty.
Ozekhome deliberately refused the mention of the problem because he knows he is one of the major causes of unemployment and if he doesn’t know it’s high time to point out his continuous atrocities. Ozekhome is one of the vanguards of corruption which contributes immensely to the unemployment problem in our nation. He has vehemently resisted Comandclem’s right to royalties from the invented Anti-corrosive Special Paint which makes oil exploration possible worldwide. The accrued royalties which is far above $150b are intended to be plowed into the nation’s economy which would have absorbed many of our loafing unemployed youths through job creation. Ozekhome is selfishly blindfolded to this noble course because of his insatiability.
It should be noted that the government alone cannot solve the unemployment problem in any nation. Individuals with their respective skills and support from the government enhance the effort of the government to create jobs.
Ozekhome has consistently opposed Comandclem in the law court with the weapon of bribery made possible by Mobil to corrupt our judges against enthronement of justice. He has tenaciously held allegiance to strangers (Mobil in particular) to deny his kinsmen their God-given right. Oh what a pathetic exhibition of selfishness, wickedness and betrayal. He has been blindfolded by his evil trait of corruption to enrich himself through Mobil to the detriment of myriad of Nigerians whom he claims he is fighting for as a human right activist.
Ozekhome is abetting crimes by asking for amnesty for their perpetrators because he is one, since birds of the same feather flock together. His acting as a defense counsel in the case of a fraudster like Farouk is a palpable proof.
Many of our judges are not helping matters because their insatiable trait is responsible for their inability to resist all forms of enticement propelling them into judgment perversion. Their lack of contentment makes it impossible for them to resist bribe as such cannot but manipulate judgment. GOD WILL JUDGE EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
oluwole adepoju: The reaction of prominent Nigerians in Vanguard News of September 14, 2013 to Mike Ozekhome’s plea for FGN to grant amnesty to criminals like kidnappers is a corroboration of what we have reiterated. Granting of amnesty to criminals is calling for the proliferation of crimes. Ozekhome’s suggestion stems from a depraved nature because he is equally a criminal in the garment of Senior Advocate of Nigeria who I rather call a Selfish Advocate of Nonsense. Ozekhome, whose thinking is geared towards evil, cannot have healthy thought of dissuading criminals hence his advocacy for their grant of amnesty. It means I can decide to form another group inimical to the peace of the nation with the intention to be granted amnesty. Very soon the FGN will grant armed robbers, drug pushers, assassins etc amnesty.
The unabated rate of crimes if not urgently addressed will metamorphose to a conglomerate of insurgence that may be impossible for the leaders to combat. The solution to this mayhem is to solve the problem of unemployment which is the root cause of it and not amnesty.
Ozekhome deliberately refused the mention of the problem because he knows he is one of the major causes of unemployment and if he doesn’t know it’s high time to point out his continuous atrocities. Ozekhome is one of the vanguards of corruption which contributes immensely to the unemployment problem in our nation. He has vehemently resisted Comandclem’s right to royalties from the invented Anti-corrosive Special Paint which makes oil exploration possible worldwide. The accrued royalties which is far above $150b are intended to be plowed into the nation’s economy which would have absorbed many of our loafing unemployed youths through job creation. Ozekhome is selfishly blindfolded to this noble course because of his insatiability.
It should be noted that the government alone cannot solve the unemployment problem in any nation. Individuals with their respective skills and support from the government enhance the effort of the government to create jobs.
Ozekhome has consistently opposed Comandclem in the law court with the weapon of bribery made possible by Mobil to corrupt our judges against enthronement of justice. He has tenaciously held allegiance to strangers (Mobil in particular) to deny his kinsmen their God-given right. Oh what a pathetic exhibition of selfishness, wickedness and betrayal. He has been blindfolded by his evil trait of corruption to enrich himself through Mobil to the detriment of myriad of Nigerians whom he claims he is fighting for as a human right activist.
Ozekhome is abetting crimes by asking for amnesty for their perpetrators because he is one, since birds of the same feather flock together. His acting as a defense counsel in the case of a fraudster like Farouk is a palpable proof.
Many of our judges are not helping matters because their insatiable trait is responsible for their inability to resist all forms of enticement propelling them into judgment perversion. Their lack of contentment makes it impossible for them to resist bribe as such cannot but manipulate judgment. GOD WILL JUDGE EVERYONE.
Satanic advocate of Nigeria Mr mike ezhekome is not a human right activist.He stands for the wicked agaist d righteouse.He is only exeperiencing a little purnishment from The Almighty creator of Heaven and Earth.Lets see if he cld learn lessons from it or not.If he ignors d signs of God,he would be disgraced publicly by Almighty God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.