Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213359 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hi,

But they said there is a sitting for them today in Supreme court that is why am asking.

Thanks
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
oyexxxx:
Hi,

But they said there is a sitting for them today in Supreme court that is why am asking.

Thanks
Ok, there was a drama concert today at the Supreme court which CCNL managers and their counsel was billed to feature. However, they were not allowed to perform becos they could not get their scene right. One counsel was to introduce each participant but CCNL group come up with two counsels at once. They were thereby disqulified and asked to try again on the 19th of October
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
CCNL versus Mobil Oil:
Supreme Court Of Nigeria Adjourned An Appeal To 19th Of October, 2015 Over The Conflict Of Appearance Of Leading Legal Counsels Of CCNL.

The case between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited could not be continued today in the Supreme Court of Nigeria over the unexpected conflict that erupted over the determination of the actual legal counsel to represent Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

The two different legal counsels from the legal firm of Babatunde Aiku & Co and Professor Bankole Sodipo & Co announced their appearances for Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

As a result of the above ugly situation, the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria before Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) advised Comandclem Nigeria Limited to resolve the problem of appearance of legal counsel and come back on the 19th of October, 2015.

CCNL Corporate Reporter
Name: Yusuf Nurudeen (B. Sc., AAT, ACA)
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248
CCNL Twitter Handle: www.twitter.com/Comandlem_Nig
Facebook group:www./comandclemforum/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/comandclem_nig_ltd

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mackengift: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
What sort of nonsense are you people talking that two what couldn't conduct themselves and it cost us a chance to win our case. You so called managers and legal counsel of CCNL truly don't know what you are doing. Am disappointment over this level of poor conduct (e b like sey e don reach wen we go de handle una properly)
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lol. I no fit laff abeg.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Letter of Appreciation

On behalf of Anti-Corrosive Vanguard Members, I appreciate the concerted efforts of all the CCNL Patentees for their fasting and prayers, financial commitment, and crowed appearances in the open court of the Supreme Court of Nigeria on the 2nd of June, 2015 in an appeal against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited re-fixed for 19th of October, 2015.

Irrespective of the two different legal counsels showing appearances for Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo in the Supreme Court of Nigeria which prevented the Honorable Justices of the apex court of the land to continue with the hearing of the fifteen (15) years` old case, Members of Anti-Corrosive Vanguard will remain committed to the legacies, Philosophies and Policies of Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo.

We shall ensure that the pains and sweat of Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo will never go in vain.
And the investments of Patentees in CCNL are protected from few greedy people.

Signed: Yusuf Nurudeen
Members: Anti-Corrosive Vanguard
Date: 3rd of June, 2015.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Comandclem Nigeria Limited
No. 4, Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos State. 07030799801

(Committed To The Legacies, Philosophies And Policies Of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo)

Announcement

This is to invite all the Patentees of Comandclem Nigeria Limited in Lagos State, and its immediate environment to A Special Meeting.

Venue: 4, Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos.

Meeting`s Objective:

(1) To update patentees in details the implications of the rulings of the Supreme Court of Nigeria delivered on the 2nd of June, 2015 in an appeal against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited with respect to the purported change of counsels.

Date: Saturday, 6 of June, 2015

Time: 1:00 P.M.

Announcer
Yusuf Nurudeen
Marketing Manager CCNL
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2015
What implications? I would that you just end it in telling them the implications of whatsoever and let it end there. I'm so bittered right now... Last 2 weeks one of the people registered as a patentee, because I told him it's worth registering, met me at the bank and he got to ask about the Comandclem stuff, I didn't even know what to answer him, (I couldn't even tell him that the inventor is even dead) I just told him that the case is still on in the S.C. Deep inside me I regretted ever telling anybody about Comandclem, I wished it ended with just my money going down the drain... I had started begging God to give me enough money to give some people that registered because of me. But trying to get more money from people? Now that's the definition of wickedness! If you want money for anything whatsoever, go and sell some of the properties that were acquired with Patentees money for it. I regretted ever having anything to do with Comandclem, I pity those people that paid their widow's mite into this Comandclem rubbish only for some people to live big on it whilst they wallow in abject poverty and false hope, giving the lies they are fed with day in and out. People can be so heartless and wicked. It time to go back to the Facebook page I started and hadn't visited for long.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Patentees Suffer Over 4 Months Adjournment
As Queen Akon Uwemedimo Made Efforts To Destroy The Legacies Of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo

(1.0)Introduction

(2.0) Live Commentary Of Proceedings In
The Supreme Court Of Nigeria.

(3.0) Legacies of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo

(4.0) Conclusion

(1.0)Introduction

(1.1) The fifteen (15) years` old Patent Right Infringement Litigation between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited took a new and dramatic dimension on the 2nd of June, 2015 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria when two distinct legal counsels from different legal firms showed their appearances for Comandclem Nigeria Limited before Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC)

(1.2) The legal firm of Babatunde Aiku & Co, who was duly contacted and briefed by Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo announced his appearance for Comandclem Nigeria Limited and simultaneously, Professor Bankole Sodipo & Co, who was said to have been employed by Akon Uwemedimo (one of the Wives Of Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo), also announced his appearance for Comandclem Nigeria Limited in the same suit (SC.69/2011) before the Supreme Court of Nigeria on the 2nd of June, 2015.

(2.0) Live Commentary Of Proceedings In The Supreme Court Of Nigeria.

(2.1) The conversations below exhibited blow by blow account of live proceedings in an appeal involving Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in the Supreme Court of Nigeria on the 2nd of June, 2015.

(2.2) Happy reading.

When the Presiding Judge, Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC), discovered that two Counsels showed their appearances for the Cross Respondent/Applicant (Comandclem Nigeria Limited) in the same suit, Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) said and I quote him verbatim.

“Why should we have two of you standing and announcing for the Cross Respondent/Applicant (Comandclem Nigeria limited)?”

Babatunde Aiku (SAN) stood up and replied Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) as follows.

“When we appear before your lordships on the 3rd of November, 2014, Professor Bankole Sodipo was announced as my junior.

I have never seen this type of thing in my life.

My lord, when the Chairman of Comandclem Nigeria Limited died on the 18th of July, 2014, the first son now told me that he wanted to bring other counsels in, and I told him that I had no problem with that.

And I announced Professor Bankole Sodipo as a counsel standing with me on that day, and he now went ahead to file applications without consulting me. But I don’t want to get involved but my decision now is to ask for a short adjournment so that counsels can sort out their differences. I am not here to quarrel with anybody.”

After listening to the argument of Dr. Eyimofe Atake (SAN) (Counsel of Mobil Oil) with respect to the short adjournment being requested for by Babatunde Aiku (SAN), Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) made the follow statements.

“I think the best thing to do in this circumstance is to give them the chance, let them come back with one counsel to represent them, then on that day, the court can look into those applications and move in terms.

By sitting down here, we are ready to deal with the matter; at least those applications that are in the case files, not those ones that are just coming in now.

If we don’t do that, they will say we have denied them fair hearing, and there is no other court to appeal except on the internet.

So, Dr. Eyimofe Atake (SAN), we take you down that you reluctantly concede for an adjournment.”

(3.0) Legacies of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo

(3.1) One of the legacies of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo, when he was alive, was to allow Barrister Rev. Barr Jesse Daniels Onuigbo to write applications to the Supreme Court of Nigeria while Babatunde Aiku (SAN) presides over the legal counsels of Comandclem Nigeria Limited in the apex court of the land.

(3.2) Prince Reginould Uwemedimo was said to have debriefed Barrister Rev. Barr Jesse Daniels Onuigbo, while Queen Akon Uwemedimo was said to have debriefed Babatunde Aiku (SAN),there by destroying the legacies of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo.

(3.3) Professor Bankole Sodipo who was said to have been employed by Queen Akon Uwemedimo had absolutely nothing upstairs to defeat the Legal Counsels of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited.

(3.4) Professor Bankole Sodipo exhibited high level of unprofessionalism and poor legal understanding when he filed an application for substitution of the Cross Respondents` Reply Brief with Order 28 Rule (1) of the Supreme Court Rule which never existed.

(3.5) I quote Professor Bankole Sodipo verbatim.
“Motion On Notice Brought Pursuant To Order 28 Rule (1) Of The Supreme Court Rule And Under The Inherent Jurisdiction Of This Honourable Court”

(3.6) Dr. Eyimofe Atake (SAN) replied to the above legal blunder of Professor Bankole Sodipo as follows.

“That the applicant`s motion on notice is brought pursuant to a non-existent order. There is no “order 28 Rule 1” in the Rules of this honourable court.”

(4.0) Conclusion

(4.1) All the good dreams, expectations, and benefit of patentees as formulated by Comandclem Nigeria Limited can only be actualized if Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Prince Reginould Uwemedimo follow the legacies, philosophies and policies of Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo.

(4.2) From the look of things, Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Prince Reginould Uwemedimo have completely deviated from the legacies, philosophies and policies of Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo the result of which is injurious to the investments of all the CCNL Patentees.

(4.3) Comandclem Nigeria Limited is not a family affairs but a corporate affair.

(4.3) Be it rainfall or sunshine, the legacies, philosophies, and policies of Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo must stand so as to protect the investments of hundreds of thousands of innocent patentees.

CCNL Corporate Reporter
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
4, Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos State.

Patentees` Notice Announcement
Comandclem Nigeria Limited Accessible on
WhatsApp Group Platform

(1.0)In the relentless efforts of the Management Board of Comandclem Nigeria Limited to update the CCNL Patentees on regular bases with respect to the progress report recorded towards the realization of our royalties from all the infringers of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo`s patented invention, the Lagos State Office of CCNL has opened a WhatsApp Group to accomplish the following objectives.

(A) To create a favourable platform between the Staff of CCNL, and CCNL`s Patentees to relate, meet, and ask Comandclem`s related-questions.

(B) To enable CCNL Patentees to give advice and suggestions to the Management Board of Comandclem Nigeria Limited in the course of moving the company forward.

(C) To create a conducive social platform to discuss, share, and disseminate updated litigation information on the legal battle against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

(2.0) To access Comandclem Nigeria Limited of Whatsapp Social Platform, contact the Marketing Manager’s (Yusuf Nurudeen) phone number on 0703-252-2248.

Thanks.

CCNL Corporate Reporter
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248

1 Share

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:57am On Jul 03, 2015
2015 Annual Judicial Recess:
Supreme Court Resumes On The 11th Of September, 2015,
To Entertain Comandclem`s Appeal 38 Days After Resumption.

(1) Pieces of information made available to Anti-Corrosive Vanguard from a reliable source showed clearly that the Honourable Justices of the Apex Court of The Land shall embark on an Annual Judicial Recess on the 13th day of July, 2015, only to resume on Friday, 11th of September, 2015.

(2) The Annual Judicial Recess is a yearly vacation/holiday enjoy by the Nigerian Judges to carry out in-depth litigation research work, training on case management, and the latest discovery in the global judicial pronouncements which may improve the administration of justice in Nigeria.

(3) In reference to the Supreme Court of Nigeria, the Honourable Justices are expected to enjoy the Annual Judicial Recess between July and September of every year as provided for in The Supreme Court Rules 1985 as amended, Order 6 (Filing of Briefs in Civil And Criminal Proceedings) Rule 5 (7) Practice Direction:

“In giving effect to the provisions of Order 6 Rule 5 of the Supreme Court Rules, 1985, the period of the vacation which is declared between July and September each year shall not be taken into account for the computation of the period of filing briefs by either the appellant or the respondent in an appeal before the Court.”

(4) After resumption on the 11th day of September, 2015, the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria have only thirty-eight (38) days to make categorical judicial pronouncements on the following outstanding motions with respect to an Appeal between CCNL and Mobil Oil;

- Restoration Application Filed By CCNL

- Party Sought To Be Joined Filed By Oyewo Muideen Adekunle

- Time Extension To File The Cross Appellant Reply Brief Filed By Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited

(5) The invalid employment/engagement of Professor Bankole Sodipo to lead the Legal Counsel of CCNL by the wicked Queen Akon Uwemedimo and the selfish Prince Reginould Uwemedimo prevented the Honourable Justices of The Supreme Court of Nigeria to make categorical pronouncements on those outstanding motions on the 2nd of June, 2015.

(6) On the 2nd of June, 2015, Professor Bankole Sodipo disrupted the hearing of those outstanding motions by claiming before the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court to have been employed by The Wicked Queen Akon Uwemedimo and the Selfish Prince Reginould Uwemedimo; decision which is contrary to the legacies and policies of Late King Professor CJA who duly contacted and briefed Babatunde Aiku (SAN), Barrister Jesse Daniels (ESQ) and Barrister Kunle Faokunla (ESQ) to argue the Appeal of CCNL to victory in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

(7) The unethical activities of Professor Bankole Sodipo, the wickedness of Queen Akon Uwemedimo, and the selfishness of Prince Reginould Uwemedimo resulted to 5 months and 19 days delay in the final determination of CCNL`s Appeal before the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

(cool In his wisdom, Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) adjourned the appeal to 19th of October, 2015 to enable CCNL presents only one leading counsel to represent it in suit SC.69/2015.

(9) The unethical activities of Professor Bankole Sodipo caught the Board of Directors in CCNL unaware on the 2nd of June, 2015, in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

(10) The ugly situation will never repeat itself on the 19th of October, 2015, because of the fact that the Board of Directors appointed by King CJA Uwemedimo on the 15th day of May, 2013, at its Head Office at No. 23 Aka Idak Eyop Street Uyo is on top of every situation.

(11) Thanks for your support. We shall not labour in vain. Amen

CCNL Corporate Reporter
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
The 2nd Of July 1980 Transaction Must Not Be Forgotten:

How Mobil Oil Pirated The Invention Of
King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo,

Content

(1.0) Introduction

(2.0) Brief History Of The Invention RP:13522

(3.0) Conclusion

(1.0) Introduction

(1.1) The 2nd day of July, 2015 marks thirty-five (35) years ago, Mr. Harry Fredrick Hawkins, staff of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, officially placed an order for the supply of 75 Gallons of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT, QAD, RP:13522 from King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo, and Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

(1.2) While delivering the 75 Gallons of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT, QAD, RP:13522 to Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo attached the paint literature/paint formulae of the said invention to facilitate the selection of various paint products (Mobil Blue, Mobil Red, Mobil Beige etc) as contained in exhibit 7AA;

“I have attached with this literature ‘painting manual’ to guide you through the selection of our various products”

Per: King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo

(1.3) Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited hijacked the paint literature/paint formulae of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT, QAD, RP:13522 by diverting the paint secrets to their Affiliate Company situated at Amsterdam in Holland to study, and mass produce, only to import the pirated invention to Nigeria as admitted by Mr. Harry Fredrick Hawkins during the Cross Examination by Tony Ukam, I quote him verbatim;

“I am shown exhibit 7A. 75 gallons of paint is insignificant in Qua Iboe Terminal. Great quantities of coating paints were shipped from Holland. We used up to 2000 – 3000 barrels. I signed Exhibit 7A.”

(2.0) Brief History Of The Invention RP:13522

(2.1) Haven researched and invented Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT, QAD, RP:13522 based on the interview held with the staff of Mobil Oil on the 8th day of May, 1980, King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo gave a sample of his researched invention to Mr. V. Maduka, staff of International Paint (West African) Limited, to confirm whether or not the paint manufacturing company could produce sample of the said invention.

(2.2) On the 23rd day of June, 1980, International Paint (West African) Limited successfully manufactured Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT, QAD, RP:13522 as exhibited in a letter written to King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo, and I quote portion of the letter as follows;

“Your Mobil Blue is now ready for sample. You are requested to place an order for number of gallons needed today.”

(2.3) On the 2nd of July, 1980, Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited placed an order for the supply of 75 Gallons of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT, QAD, RP:13522 in a letter, and I quote the content of the said letter;

“Reference to our verbal discussion of 30/6/80 on “Mobil Blue Oil Enamel Paint”. We herewith send you an order for the purchase of 75 gallons of the paint. For document purpose please send your quotation on the paint.

Yours faithfully,
Signed: For Mobil Producing Nigeria
H. F. Hawkins
Support Superintendent”

(2.4) On the 5th day of May, 1999,Former President Olusegun Obasujo (GCFR) granted King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo the status of The True And Statutory Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT, QAD, RP:13522 from the Patent Office of the Federal Ministry Of Commerce And Industry, Nigeria.

(2.5)Upon the status of Statutory Inventor vested with Comandclem Nigeria Limited by The Federal Government of Nigeria over the invention of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT, QAD, RP:13522, King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo sued Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited for Patent Right Infringement and Breach Of Sole Supplier Status Agreement.

(2.6) The case between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited is coming to the Supreme Court of Nigeria for the second times haven being ruled in favour of Comandclem Nigeria Limited in the first times when the court said and I quote;

In The Supreme Court Of Nigeria
Holden At Abuja
On Tuesday The 30th Day Of May, 2006.
Suit No:SC.198/2005
Ruling delivered by
S.A.Akintan, (JSC)

Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited………..Applicant
CJA Uwemedimo & Anor. ………..Respondents

“The Applicant has failed to satisfy us as to why the motion should be granted. The application is therefore refused and the motion is dismissed with =N=1,000 cost to the Respondents.”

S.A. Akintan.
Justice, Supreme Court.

(2.7) The amount of royalty Comandclem Nigeria Limited is claiming against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited over the infringement of his patented invention, Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT, QAD, RP:13522 , computed from the date of registration of the invention, 4th of August, 1999 to the 2nd day of June, 2015 at the rate of $2 (two dollar) per barrel, amounted to $37,507,128,000 as illustrated in paragraph 29 (iii), (iv), (v) and (viii) of the Amended Statement of Claim.

(3.0) Conclusion

(3.1) On the 2nd day of June, 2015, when the appeal (SC.69/2011) between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited came up for hearing, the five (5) penal of Honourable Justices before Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) were unable to continue with the hearing of the appeal on the basis that one Professor Bankole Sodipo disrupted the proceedings by claiming to have been employed by Queen Akon Uwemedimo (Wife of the King) and Reginould Uwemedimo (Son of the King) to lead the legal team of Comandclem Nigeria Limited; contrary to the legacies and policies of the Chairman, Late King CJA Uwemedimo who duly contacted and briefed Babatunde Aiku (SAN), Barrister Jesse Daniels (ESQ), Barrister Kunle Faokunla (ESQ) to argue the appeal of CCNL to an overwhelming victory.

(3.2) In view of the conflict over the appearances of Legal Counsels for Comandclem Nigeria Limited, the presiding judge, Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC), adjourned the appeal to 19th of October, 2015, to enable CCNL presents only one leading Counsel.

(3.3) Haven suffered severe psychological trauma from the dismissal of his Appeal on the 5th day of May, 2014, traceable to the letter of case withdrawal filed by Pastor Monday Obo Akpan , The Chairman of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo, died on the 18th day of July, 2014.

(3.4) King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo has been embalmed by Prince Reginould Uwemedimo (Son of the King) in a private hospital for almost a year requesting for =N=33,200,000 (thirty-three million, two hundred thousand naira) from all the State Managers in CCNL for his funeral expenses in a meeting held on the 16th day of September, 2014.

(3.5) An African Proverb says, “A King does not have values in his land”

CCNL Corporate Reporter
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
4, Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos

Online Condolence Massages For
Late King Professor Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo

(1) It is neither new nor news that King Professor Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo died on the 18th day of July, 2014, at the age of 84 years old.

(2) What Anti-Corrosive Vanguard considers as news are those contributory factors that led to the unexpected death of King Professor Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo without reaping the fruit/royalty of his invention.

(3) On the 5th day of May, 2014, in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, in the Appeal involving Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, presided over by Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC), the court dismissed the substantive appeal filed CCNL on the account that one Pastor Monday Obo Akpan (Ex-General Manager in CCNL) filed a notice of case withdrawal when the court said, and I quote Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) verbatim.

“There is nothing to be adjourned as the appeal withdrawn has ceased to exist.
In the circumstances appeal No Sc.69/2011 withdrawn is hereby dismissed.”

(4) Being an hypertensive patient, King Professor Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo developed a severe psychological trauma and a worsen hypertensive condition following the dismissal of his appeal traceable the satanic action of one Pastor Monday Obo Akpan (Ex-General Manager in CCNL).

(5) As a result of his worsen hypertensive condition and severe psychological trauma traceable to the dismissal of his appeal, King Professor Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo travelled to Abuja with respect to the restoration of his appeal, before he was finally moved to Uyo, in Akwa-Ibom State where he died on the 18th day of July, 2014 without reaping the fruit of his labour.

(6) After his death, Prince Reginould Uwemedimo embalmed King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo in a private hospital for almost a year, trying to make money from his death, requesting for =N=33,200,000 (thirty-three million, two hundred thousand naira) from all the State Managers in CCNL as a precondition for his burial in a meeting held on the 16th day of September, 2014.

(7) If Prince Reginould Uwemedimo fails to celebrate and appreciate the unquantifiable contributions of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo in the Nigerian economy over his patented invention, Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT, QAD, RP:13522, Members of Anti-Corrosive Vanguard and Patentees shall be left with no option than to appreciate the first black inventor.

(cool As a result of the above, Members of Anti-Corrosive vanguard, CCNL Patentees, Lovers and Well-wishers of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo have golden opportunities to appreciate and celebrate the First Black Africa Inventor in a website specially dedicated for that purpose.

(9) To appreciate and celebrate Late King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo over his patented invention in the oil and gas industries in the Nigerian economy, click the link below to register your condolence messages.

www.e-condolence.com/kinguwemedimo

(10) Death is inevitable. May the soul of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo rest in peace. Amen.

CCNL Corporate Reporter
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Burial Arrangement Of
Mr. David (Kaduna State Manager Of CCNL)

(1) With deep regret and sorrow, the Management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited announces the untimely death and final burial program of our beloved and hard-working staff, Mr. David, Kaduna State Manager of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

(2) The entire Patentees in Comandclem Nigeria Limited have trouble accepting the fact that you have gone, so we won’t….
It will be like we went for a while without seeing each other.
But I can see why God would want you closer to him,
Because you truly were an angle on Earth.

(3.0) Burial Arrangement

(3.1) A Burial Support Discussion

Patentees in Comandclem Nigeria Limited most especially from Kaduna State and its immediate environment shall meet for a burial support discussion in the office of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

Date: Thursday, 16th of July, 2015.
Time: 11:00 AM
Venue: At The Stadium Round-About

(3.2)Christian Wake-Keep Program

Date: Friday, 17th of July, 2015.
Time: It will be announced shortly
Venue: At the opposite Keystone bank, Sabo Kaduna.

(3.3) Burial Program.

Date: Friday, 18th of July, 2015.
Time: It will be announced shortly
Venue: At Romi Junction By Sabo Express

For further enquiries, call

Engineer Omotosho on: 08037010974

Godwin on: 08065537355

Mrs. Cynthia on: 08036753948

(4.0) It is foolish and wrong to mourn the man who died, Rather we should thank God that such a man lived. Mr. David, may your soul rest in a perfect peace. Good bye.

Announcer
Correspondent: Anti-Corrosive Vanguard
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 16, 2015
You see? We are now getting burial announcement notice instead of reaping from the investment we went into with our hard earned money. How pathetic!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Breaking News: CCNL Maintains The Status Quo.
Comandclem Hammers Pastor Monday On Monday; Restrains Professor Bankole Sodipo; As Prince Reginould Uwemedimo Reaps The Fruit Of His Forgery.

Content
(1.0) Introduction
(2.0) An Interview With The Plaintiffs` Counsel, Barrister Ifeanyi Idika Esq,
(3.0) Conclusion

(1.0) Introduction

(1.1) The internal crises rocking the administration of Comandclem Nigeria Limited most importantly the conflict over the appearance of a leading legal counsel in an appeal(SC.69/2011) against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited ongoing in the Supreme Court Of Nigeria, and the unreasonable intrusion of Akon uwemedimo, Reginould Uwemedimo, Pastor Monday Obo Akpan not excluding Professor Bankole Sodipo have been finally laid to an everlasting rest following the bold decision and wise step taken by Comandclem Nigeria Limited and two (2) of its directors to institute an interlocutory injunction directing all the BOD Members in the management of CCNL to maintain the status quo as approved by the Late Chairman, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo, in the General Meeting of the Company held on the 15th and 16th day of May, 2013, at its Head Office at No. 23 Aka Idak Eyop Street Uyo.

(2.0) An Interview With The Plaintiffs` Counsel, Barrister Ifeanyi Idika Esq,

(2.1) The interview below exhibited the conversations between the Correspondent of Anti-Corrosive Vanguard, (Yusuf Nurudeen {ACA}) and the Legal Counsel of the Plaintiffs, Barrister Ifeanyi Idika Esq, in the interlocutory injunction suit already filed in the Federal High Court, Uyo Judicial Division with case number, FHC/UYO/CS/2015/2015/1111

(2.3) Happy reading

(2.4) The Correspondent of Anti-Corrosive vanguard asked a question from Barrister Ifeanyi Idika Esq, as follows.

“Of what relevance is this interlocutory injunction suit to innocent patentees of CCNL who have invested for years without any return on their investments?”

(2.5) Barrister Ifeanyi Idika Esq, Replied As Follows.

“The late Chairman of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo, had good plans for patentees in his proposed social security scheme but some greedy individuals have decided to hijack the program for their selfish motives.”

“The day to day operation of CCNL activities, most especially various patent right infringement court cases, are being financed by the public funds of Nigerians through registration into either patentees or committee of friends.”

“The bottom line is that, the interests of all the providers of funds (Patentees) to run the activities of CCNL must be protected in-line with the policies and programs of the late chairman, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo.”

“Now to your question, one of the unquantifiable benefits of this interlocutory injunction is that it provides a favourable platform for a successful hearing in an appeal involving Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited fixed for hearing on the 19th of October, 2015 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.”

“Technically speaking, this interlocutory injunction will restrain any other legal counsels from announcing his appearance for Comandclem Nigeria Limited on the 19th of October, 2015, except the validly briefed and duly contacted professional lawyers by Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo during his life time that include, Babatunde Aiku (SAN), Barrister Rev. Jesse-Daniels Onuigbo Esq., Barrister Kunle Faokunla Esq.”

“Furthermore, this interlocutory injunction will restrain Prince Reginuold Uwemedimo from parading himself as the Secretary of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, and stop the dismissed Pastor Monday Obo Akpan from interfering with the operation of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

In addition to the above, this interlocutory injunction will ensure that the status quo as it relates to the administration of Comandclem Nigeria Limited is maintained as being approved by the Late Chairman, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo, in the General Meeting of the Company held on the 15th and 16th day of May, 2013, at its Head Office at No. 23 Aka Idak Eyop Street Uyo.
Thanks.

(3.0) Conclusion

(3.1) It is on record that the activities of Akon uwemedimo, Reginould Uwemedimo, and the dismissed Pastor Monday Obo Akpan have negatively affected the smooth operation of Comandclem Nigeria Limited as exhibited on the 2nd of June, 2015, in the Supreme Court of Nigeria where Professor Bankole Sodipo disrupted the continuation of the hearing of an appeal against Mobil Producing Nigeria Limited, and caused avoidable case adjournment to 19th of October, 2015.

(3.2) To avoid the re-occurrence of this ugly situation on the 19th of October, 2015, Comandclem Nigeria Limited and two (2) of its directors have instituted this interlocutory injunction, in the interest of the Patentees, directing all the BOD Members in the management of CCNL to maintain the status quo as approved by the Late Chairman, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo, in the General Meeting of the Company held on the 15th and 16th day of May, 2013, at its Head Office at No. 23 Aka Idak Eyop Street Uyo.

(3.3) The orders of the interlocutory injunction are hereby attached.

4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.

http://comandclemnewsupdate..com/2015/07/breaking-news-ccnl-maintains-status-quo.html

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Anti-Corrosive Special Paint: The Sole Invention Behind The Off-Shore Oil Production In Nigeria Is
Sixteen (16) Years Old Today, 5th Day Of August, 2015.

(1.0) Introduction

(2.0) Statements Of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo In An Interview

(3.0) Conclusion

(1.0) Introduction

(1.1) Today, 5th day of August, 2015, marks sixteen (16) years ago King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo was vested with the Statutory Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint, RP: 13522 by President Olusegun Obasanjo (GCFR) through the Patent Office, Federal Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Federal Republic of Nigeria, on the 5th day of August, 1999.

(1.2) King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo is both the True And Statutory Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint;

-for being the first to conceptualize the inventive ideas in 1980, and

-for being the first to file inventive documents in the Patent Office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to obtain RP:13522, and

-for being the first to validly claim a foreign priority with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) to obtain PCT/GB/2010/000074.

(1.3) The above claims of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo are adequately supported by the Patents and Designs Act, Chapter 344, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990, Section 2.(1) and I quote verbatim.

“Subject to this section, the right to a patent in respect of an invention is vested in the statutory inventor, that is to say, the person who, whether or not he is the true inventor, is the first to file, or validly to claim a foreign priority for, a patent application in respect of the invention.”

(2.0) Statements Of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo In An Interview.

(2.1) During an interview with King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo in his life time, he said and I quote him verbatim.

“The king is sure that no matter what happens, his royalties will be paid to him because everything is about the world`s intellectual property organization, and the patents, and the rules of patents, the rules of intellectual property.”

“Say it and let everybody know categorically that I invented this thing and it has not been challenged, and nobody can challenge it, because if you challenge it, you must provide the proof.”

Click here to download.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR66pPOzSsA

(2.2) From the above statements of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo, Patentees of Comandclem Nigeria Limited should not express any fear with respect to the delay in the payment of the royalties expected to be accrued from the unauthorized use and importation of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited.

(2.3) Bill Gate of America invented softwares to transform the information technology, and all the users of his patented softwares pay royalties to him.

(2.4) No Patentee of an invention suffers in the world; the case of Comandclem Nigeria Limited will not be an exception.

(3.0) Conclusion

(3.1) On behalf of the entire Board of Directors in Comandclem Nigeria Limited appointed and approved by the Late Chairman, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo, in the General Meeting of the Company held on the 15th and 16th day of May, 2013, at its Head Office at No. 23 Aka Idak Eyop Street Uyo, I congratulate;

-the Federal Republic of Nigeria,

-the Management of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, and

- all the Patentees of Comandclem Nigeria Limited,

over the successful research and invention of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT QAD, RP: 13522,
the only enabling paint that allows the extraction of
-Crude Oil,

-Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG),

-Condensate, And

-Other Barrel Gases in Nigeria.

(3.2) The Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria on the 2nd day of June, 2015 before Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) had adjourned the hearing of the appeal (SC.69/2011) between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited to 19th day of October, 2015.

(3.3) It is the prayers of the Anti-Corrosive Vanguards that, “Patentees shall reap the fruits of their investments in the intellectual property of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.”

(3.4) Amen

4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
0703-252-2248
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Welcome Address To Lagos Patentees

(1) On behalf of the Management Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited (CCNL), I welcome Patentees from Lagos State and its immediate environment to the Whatsapp Group of CCNL, ( LAGOS STATE PATENTEES)

(2) The establishment of this Whatsapp Group is necessitated by the urgent needs to update Patentees on the progress report recorded by the Management Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited (CCNL) toward the overwhelming victory of the appeal against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited on going in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, and the subsequent realization of the accrued royalties.

(3) Pieces of information made available to Anti-Corrosive Vanguard from a reliable source showed clearly that the Honourable Justices of the Apex Court of The Land shall embark on an Annual Judicial Recess on the 13th day of July, 2015, only to resume on Friday, 11th of September, 2015.

(4) The Annual Judicial Recess is a yearly vacation/holiday enjoy by the Nigerian Judges to carry out in-depth litigation research work, training on case management, and the latest discovery in the global judicial pronouncements which may improve the administration of justice in Nigeria.

(5) After resumption on the 11th day of September, 2015, the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria have only thirty-eight (38) days to make categorical judicial pronouncements on the following outstanding motions with respect to an Appeal between CCNL and Mobil Oil;

- Time Extension To File The Cross Appellant Reply Brief Filed By Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited

(6) As the event unfolds, we shall inform you. Thanks.

Note:
If you are added to this group in error, we apologize.
Politely notify us to remove your from the Whatsapp Group of CCNL. Thanks.

CCNL Corporate Reporter
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by greatguru22: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
YusufAkure:
Welcome Address To Lagos Patentees

(1) On behalf of the Management Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited (CCNL), I welcome Patentees from Lagos State and its immediate environment to the Whatsapp Group of CCNL, ( LAGOS STATE PATENTEES)

(2) The establishment of this Whatsapp Group is necessitated by the urgent needs to update Patentees on the progress report recorded by the Management Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited (CCNL) toward the overwhelming victory of the appeal against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited on going in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, and the subsequent realization of the accrued royalties.

(3) Pieces of information made available to Anti-Corrosive Vanguard from a reliable source showed clearly that the Honourable Justices of the Apex Court of The Land shall embark on an Annual Judicial Recess on the 13th day of July, 2015, only to resume on Friday, 11th of September, 2015.

(4) The Annual Judicial Recess is a yearly vacation/holiday enjoy by the Nigerian Judges to carry out in-depth litigation research work, training on case management, and the latest discovery in the global judicial pronouncements which may improve the administration of justice in Nigeria.

(5) After resumption on the 11th day of September, 2015, the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria have only thirty-eight (38) days to make categorical judicial pronouncements on the following outstanding motions with respect to an Appeal between CCNL and Mobil Oil;

(6) As the event unfolds, we shall inform you. Thanks.

Note:
If you are added to this group in error, we apologize.
Politely notify us to remove your from the Whatsapp Group of CCNL. Thanks.

CCNL Corporate Reporter
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248
Oga pls stop posting all dis ur long story.. I never had time to read any..

Just say in simple way when comandclem wil start paying patentee. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Post Burial News Update of
Late King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo

(1.0) Introduction

(2.0) Critical Events After The Death Of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo

(3.0) Conclusion

(1.0) Introduction

(1.1) On behalf of the entire Management Board of Comandclem Nigeria Limited most especially The Board Of Directors that was appointed by Late King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo and duly approved at the General Meeting of the Company held on the 15th and 16th day of May, 2013 at its Head Office at No. 23 Aka Idak Eyop Street Uyo, I sincerely show my appreciations to everybody that participated in the successful burial program of Late King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo held of 3rd and 4th of September, 2015.

(1.2) On the 3rd day of September, 2015, a vigil night was organized for Late King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo in his Palace while Late King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo was finally buried around ten minute past 2:00PM (2:10PM) in his Palace situated at Ikot Ataku, Okon-Eket on the 4th day of September, 2015 after a wake-keeping program was held in his honour at Saint Francis Catholic Primary School, Ikot Ataku, Okon Eket, Eket LGA.

(1.3) King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo died on the 18th day of July, 2014 haven suffered severe psychological trauma from the dismissal of his Appeal on the 5th day of May, 2014, before Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC), traceable to the letter of case withdrawal filed by Pastor Monday Obo Akpan (Ex-General Manager Of CCNL) on the 24th day of March, 2011 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

(1.4) Haven being dismissed from the Management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited for flagrant insubordination by King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo on the 7th of February, 2011, Pastor Monday Obo Akpan (Ex-General Manager Of CCNL) in retaliation filed a notice of case withdrawal in the Supreme Court of Nigeria forty-eight (48) days (24th of March, 2011) after his unceremonious eviction from the administration of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

(1.5) King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo died at the age of 83 years old, and was survived by two Queens, namely Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Queen Felicia Uwemedimo, and thirteen Princes and Princess among who are Prince Reginould Uwemedimo and Prince Clement Uwemedimo.

(1.6) May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

(2.0) Critical Events After The Death Of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo.

(2.1) It is neither news nor new that the Chairman of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo, has died on the 18th day of July 2014, and he has been buried on the 4th of September,2015, in his Palace situated at Ikot Ataku, Okon-Eket .

(2.2) What Anti-Corrosive Vanguard considers as news and new are some critical events that preceded the death of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo.

(2.3) Some of those critical events that preceded the death of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo are enumerated below.

(2.3.1)Fractionalization In The Management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited into

(A) King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo`s faction and

(B) Pastor Monday Obo Akpan`s Faction.

(2.3.2)Financial challenges to prosecute the ongoing appeal between Comandclem Nigeria limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited fixed for hearing on the 19th day of October, 2015 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

(2.3.3)Manipulations, perjury, and forgery of company`s sensitive documents in the Corporate Affairs Commission by Prince Reginould Uwemedimo to elevate himself to the position of the secretary of the company.

(2.3.4)Forgery of investment documents and impersonation of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo by Mr. Sunday Awotunde (Ogun State manager of CCNL).

(2.3.5)The unlawful arrest and detention of the Executive Secretary of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, Rev. Barr Jesse Daniels Onuigbo for impersonation, and threat to arrest, the Director of Admin, Prince Ajamu Sunday Adedayo for the unauthorized sales of CCNL`s buses by Prince Reginould Uwemedimo, Pastor Monday Obo Akpan, Innocent Ita, ASP Charles Abassi.

(2.3.6)The unconfirmed dismissal of all the set of legal counsels dully contacted and briefed by King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo and the subsequent unethical appointment of Professor Bankole Sodipo to lead the legal Counsel of Comandclem Nigeria Limited by Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Prince Reginould Uwemedimo.

(2.3.7)The Akwa-iboni-sation of the corporate entity and the management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited by Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Prince Reginould Uwemedimo.

(2.3.coolThe unexpected conflict which erupted between Aiku Babatunde (SAN) and Professor Bankole Sodipo over the announcement of appearance of legal counsels on the 2nd of June, 2015 before the honourable justices of in the supreme court of Nigeria.

(2.3.9)The secret plans of Professor Bankole Sodipo to further kill CCNL appeal before the Supreme Court of Nigeria haven filed the same restoration application four times.

(2.3.10) The suspected conspiracy between Professor Bankole Sodipo and the legal counsels of Mobil Oil to destroy the Appeal of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedimo.

(3.0) Conclusion

(3.1) In our next publication, we shall publish the unquantifiable efforts made by the Executive Secretary of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, Rev. Barr Jesse Daniels Onuigbo to restore the appeal of CCNL before the Supreme Court of Nigeria and protect the investments of innocent patentees.

(3.2) With God, everything is possible.

(3.3) Thanks.

CCNL Corporate Reporter
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248
CCNL Twitter Handle: www.twitter.com/Comandlem_Nig
Facebook group:www./comandclemforum/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/comandclem_nig_ltd

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by greatguru22: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Weldone yusuf akure... U really try wit ur updates.. When are we going to start receiving payment?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Femolacaster(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
What's the latest about the judgement?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by greatguru22: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Have they agreed to start paying comandclem so dt patentees wil start receiving their entitlement
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Femolacaster:
What's the latest about the judgement?
Case adjourned to Feb 23 2016. I was expecting Yusuf Akure and his partner in crime "Ajamu Sunday" to come here and give their usual fake update. The game is over for them, both them and their fake lawyers were booted out of the court premises yesterday. My advice to patentees is to forget about Comandclem and move on with their lives. Ofcourse all hope is not lost but is foolishness to put your eggs in one basket. The truth is that both the king family whom the supreme court recognise as the legitimate leader in Comandclem and the kangaro BOD formed by Ajamu Sunday wish the court refused to recognise, have made their millions from us patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Femolacaster(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
umehemeka:
Case adjourned to Feb 23 2016. I was expecting Yusuf Akure and his partner in crime "Ajamu Sunday" to come here and give their usual fake update. The game is over for them, both them and their fake lawyers were booted out of the court premises yesterday. My advice to patentees is to forget about Comandclem and move on with their lives. Ofcourse all hope is not lost but is foolishness to put your eggs in one basket. The truth is that both the king family whom the supreme court recognise as the legitimate leader in Comandclem and the kangaro BOD formed by Ajamu Sunday wish the court refused to recognise, have made their millions from us patentees.
Thank you brother. But why all these lies from management of comandclem?

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Part One:
CCNL Appeal Narrowly Escaped Being Finally Dismissed
As Babatunde Aiku (SAN) Failed To Appear In Court, Barrister Jesse Daniels Announced Withdrawal Of His
Appearance For CCNL In Court While Professor Bankole Sodipo’s Brief of Arguments Could Not Restore CCNL Appeal.
[/size]

[size=16pt]Content

(1.0) Failure Of Babatunde Aiku (SAN) To Appear In Court

(2.0) How Jesse Daniels Announced Withdrawal Of His
Appearance For CCNL In Court

(3.0) How The Arguments Of Professor Bankole Sodipo Failed Woefully To Restore CCNL Appeal
[/size]

[size=18pt] (1.0) Failure Of Babatunde Aiku (SAN) To Appear In Court[/size]

[size=16pt] (1.1) During the life-time of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo, three (3) sets of Legal Counsels, Babatunde Aiku (SAN), Rev. Jesse Daniels Onuigbo Esq, and Kunle Faokunla Esq were duly contacted and briefed to handle the case of Comandclem Nigeria Limited against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

(1.2) In a Court-Ordered Board of Directors` meeting held on the 7th of October, 2015, fourteen (14) Directors at the venue of the meeting collectively reconfirmed Babatunde Aiku (SAN), Rev. Jesse Daniels Onuigbo Esq ,and Kunle Faokunla Esq to appear for Comandclem Nigeria Limited in an appeal against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in the ongoing appeal at the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

(1.3) Unfortunately, the Director Of Audit, Mr. Abiola, in CCNL & the Liaison Staff between CCNL and Babatunde Aiku (SAN) & Kunle Faokunla Esq, only informed the Director Of Admin, Prince Ajamu Sunday, in a telephone conversation on Wednesday, 14th of October, 2015, that Babatunde Aiku (SAN) & Kunle Faokunla Esq will not show their appearances for Comandclem Nigeria Limited on the 19th of October, 2015 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria owing to the conflict in the company.
[/size]

[size=18pt] (2.0) How Jesse Daniels Announced Withdrawal Of His
Appearance For CCNL In Court
[/size]

[size=16pt] (2.1) In view of the fact that Babatunde Aiku (SAN) & Kunle Faokunla Esq communicated their decisions not to appear for CCNL very late, Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq was left with no option than to take the bull by the horn and appear for CCNL on the 19th of October, 2015.

(2.2) On the 19th day of October, 2015 when the hearing of Restoration Application was before Honourble Justice Fabiyi (JSC), both Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq and Professor Bankole Sodipo announced their appearances for Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

(2.3) In the course of arguments between Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq and Professor Bankole Sodipo as to determine the proper lawyer to represent Comandclem Nigeria Limited, Honourable Justice Ariwoola (JSC) said as follows

“Reverend, your case where you sue the company at the Federal High Court is still there.”

Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq Replied As Follows
Yes my lord, it is still subsisting.

Honourable Justice Ariwoola (JSC) continued and said.
-What do you want to do with that? Only you know.

-Why can you now come to this court to represent the same company you have an action against?

-Is that ethical enough? No No No ……………………

-Does this profession allow for that?

-Can you now represent the company you had sued? and the matter is yet to be resolved? And you want to be the counsel to the same company?

-Let us make progress that is what the PJ(Presiding Judge) said.

-We are going to make progress with this. If you are dealing with your case in the Federal High Court, you can go and deal with it, please deal with it.

Honourable Justice fabiyi (JSC) said to Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq as follows and I quote verbatim.

-“With the position of things as we have explained to you, it is more ethical and proper for you to say you withdraw your appearance; go and pursue your matter at the Federal High Court.”

-“It is only ethical for you now to say it, and we record you and you walk out”
You are here in the Supreme Court, say it loud, let us record you and we walk you out; go and fight your case at the Federal High Court. Enough is enough. So we record you. So you withdraw your appearance now?

- Now say, “I withdraw my appearance”.

Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq Said As Follows
“I now say I withdraw my appearance”

Honourable Justice fabiyi (JSC) said to Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq as follows

Say it loud
Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq repeated and Said As Follows

“I now say I withdraw my appearance”.

Note:
Everybody in the court clapped aloud.

To be continued………………….
[/size]

[size=18pt] (3.0) How The Arguments Of Professor Bankole Sodipo Failed To Restore CCNL Appeal [/size]

[size=16pt] (3.1) The sweat of Late King CJA Uwemedimo over the invention of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint narrowly escaped being in vain, and the investments of Innocent Patentees in Comandclem Nigeria Limited narrowly escaped being destroyed by the five panels of judges owing to the worst arguments adduced by Professor Bankole Sodipo.

(3.2) In our subsequent publication, we shall explain

(1) The adverse effects of Bankole Sodipo withdrawing four (4) applications filed by Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq on behalf of CCNL as directly instructed by the inventor – king CJA Uwemedimo on the investments of innocent Patentees.

(2) How Professor Bankole Sodipo, Monday’s lawyer defended the crimes committed by Pastor Monday Obo Akpan on the notice of withdrawal only to fail to restore the appeal of CCNL

(3) How Professor Bankole Sodipo exhibited high level of unprofessionalism in the handling of CCNL Appeal.

(4) Plausible reasons why the court adjourned the appeal to 23rd of February, 2016 haven listened to the arguments of Eyimofe Atake (SAN) and Professor Bankole Sodipo on restoration application

(5) The reasons why the arguments of Professor Bankole Sodipo CANNOT restore CCNL`s Appeal and its impacts on the investments of innocent patentees.
[/size]

[size=18pt]CCNL Corporate Reporter
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
[size=18pt] CCNL Appeal On Fire: Part Two
Professor Bankole Sodipo’s Brief Of Arguments On Restoration Application Failed Woefully When He Claimed That Professor Tony Ukam Wrote Notice Of Withdrawal While Pastor Monday Obo Akpan Filed The Notice Of Withdrawal In The Registry Of The Supreme Court But Mobil Oil Was Not Served The Same Notice Of Withdrawal.
[/size]

[size=16pt]Content

1. Introduction

2. Events After The Death Of The King

3 How Professor Bankole Sodipo Failed Weofully When He Claimed That Professor Tony Ukam Wrote The Notice of Withdrawal But Pastor Monday Filed The Same In The Supreme Court`s Registry.

4. The Arguments Of Dr. Eyimofe Atake (Mobil`s Lawyer) On Restoration Application.

5. The Undocumented Ruling Of The Supreme Court On Restoration Application Filed By Professor Bankole Sodipo

6. What Is the Way Forward?
[/size]

[size=18pt] (1.0) Introduction[/size]

[size=16pt] (1.1) It is on record that on the 5th day of May, 2014, the Appeal filed by Comandclem Nigeria Limited and King Professor CJA Uwemedimo against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited over Patent Right Infringement (RP:13522) and breach of sole supplier agreement was dismissed by Honourable Justice Walter Samuel Ikanu Onnoghen (JSC), owing to a Notice Of Withdrawal allegedly written by Professor Tony Ukam (Former Counsel to CCNL) in suit SC.69/2011.

(1.2) On 12th day of May, 2014, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo wrote a letter to Professor Tony Ukam (Former Counsel to CCNL) on the alleged Notice of Withdrawal, and I quote part of the letter verbatim.

“I was shocked when on the 5th of May, 2014, the presiding judge, drew our attention to an application by you dated 24th day of March, 2011 withdrawing my aforesaid appeal.
My shock and surprise stemed from the fact that I never instructed you to apply to withdraw the aforesaid appeal, neither did you notify me of your having done the same till date.”
The said letter is hereby attached.

(1.3) On the 16th day of May, 2014, Professor Tony Ukam in a letter denied filing any Notice Of Withdrawal and I quote part of the said letter verbatim.
“I cannot have a huge outstanding bills to claim from you, and at the same time do anything that will truncate or jeopardize the process. Please count me out of it.”
The said letter is hereby attached.
[/size]

[size=18pt] (2.0) Events After The Death Of The King[/size]

[size=16pt] (2.1) On the 23rd day of February, 2015, Prince Reginould Uwemedimo arrested and subsequently detained Barrister Jesse Daniels for impersonating himself as the Executive Secretary of Comandclem Nigeria Limited upon which Barrister Jesse Daniels sued Prince Reginould Uwemedimo, Comandclem Nigeria Limited and eight others for the protection of his fundamental human right in Suit number (FHC/UY/CS/61/15)

(2.2) In view of the fact that the Leading Counsel of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, Babatunde Aiku (SAN) communicated his decisions not to appear for CCNL very late because of the conflict in the company, Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq was left with no option than to take the bull by the horn and appear for CCNL on the 19th of October, 2015 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

(2.3) Barrister Jesse Daniels Esq was advised by the Presiding Judge, Honourable Justice Fabiyi to announce the withdrawal of his appearance for Comandclem Nigeria Limited owing to the fact that he cannot represent in the Supreme Court a company he had sued in the Federal High Court Uyo in suit number (FHC/UY/CS/61/15)

(2.4) As a result of the above, and the pressures mounted by Dr. Eyimofe Atake (SAN) (Mobil`s Lawyer) to the effect that the court must entertain the Restoration Application, Professor Bankole Sodipo was allowed to represent Comandclem Nigeria Limited without any evidence before the Supreme Court of Nigeria to the effect that Professor Bankole Sodipo was duly employed and briefed by the King during his life time; but Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Reginould Uwemedimo were said to have replaced all the set of lawyers with Professor Bankole Sodipo.
[/size]

[size=18pt] (3.0)How Professor Bankole Sodipo Failed Weofully When He Claimed That Professor Tony Ukam Wrote The Notice of Withdrawal But Pastor Monday Filed The Same In The Supreme Court`s Registry. [/size]

[size=16pt] (3.1) On the 19th of October, 2015, when Professor Bankole Sodipo appeared for CCNL under controversial circumstances, he admitted that Professor Tony Ukam actually wrote the Notice of Withdrawal contrary to Professor Tony Ukam`s claims in a letter dated 16th day of May, 2014.

(3.2) Furthermore, Professor Bankole Sodipo also admitted that Pastor Monday Obo Akpan actually filed the said Notice of Withdrawal in the Registry of the Supreme court but failed to pay the court bailiff for service.
(3.3) In actual fact, Professor Bankole Sodipo argued the affidavit deposed to by Prince Reginould Clement Uwemedimo, and I quote verbatim.

(7) “That Prof. Tony Ukam who filed the purported notice of withdrawal did not serve same on the respondent when he found out that the said President Obasanjo did not resolve the matter as promised because he had intended to withdraw the said notice in court.”

Per: Prince Reginould Clement Uwemedimo
Affidavit In Support Of Motion Filed By Professor Bankole Sodipo
26th Of February, 2015
[/size]

[size=18pt] (4.0)The Arguments Of Dr. Eyimofe Atake (Mobil`s Lawyer) On Restoration Application. [/size]

[size=16pt] (4.1) The argument of Dr. Eyimofe Atake (SAN) (Mobil`s Lawyer) on Restoration Application filed by CCNL has been that the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria must not restore CCNL Appeal haven admitted that Professor Tony Ukam actually wrote the Notice of Withdrawal and Pastor Monday Obo Akpan actually filed the Notice of Withdrawal in the court`s registry.

(4.2) Dr. Eyimofe Atake (SAN) relied on the authority of Honourable Justice Wali (JSC) in the case of Edozien versus Edozien at Page 705 Para E-F and he quoted.

“The appellants, through their counsel, filed a valid notice of withdrawal of the appeal. There was no allegation that they were forced by the court to do so. The notice was properly filed and from that time, the appeal stood dismissed by virtue of sub-rule 6 (5) of order 8.”

Per: Eyimofe Atake (SAN) Mobil`s lawyer
Source: Paragraph 4.5 Of The Counter Affidavit Filed By Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
Dated: 22nd of May, 2015.
[/size]

[size=18pt]5. The Undocumented Ruling Of The Supreme Court On Restoration Application Filed By Professor Bankole Sodipo[/size]

[size=16pt] (5.1) Haven admitted that Professor Tony Ukam actually wrote the Notice of Withdrawal and Pastor Monday Obo Akpan Actually filed the same Notice of Withdrawal, one of the Justice said and I quote him verbatim.

“It is unfortunate, we don’t have him (Professor Tony Ukam) here, as appearing with you; the learned counsel is also an Appellant Counsel with Professor Sodipo.

-If he (Professor Tony Ukam) were here today, the PJ (Presiding Judge) will ask him.

-Why did you file notice of withdrawal which you didn`t meant to do. Which you are now coming to say that I am sorry for filing notice of withdrawal for withdrawing?

-You see, the law is, once the withdrawal is filed, you don’t need to come to argue it.

-We don’t need to see you.

-We will deal with it, and get it off our list. That is the position.

-That the respondent (Mobil) was not served, that he was not notify, that matter will not be dealt with, does not hold water, it is irrelevant.”

Click Here To Download
Listen To The Undocumented Rulings Of The Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTqgFm_Xvo
[/size]

[size=18pt] (6.0) What Is the Way Forward? [/size]

[size=16pt] (6.1) From the undocumented pronouncement of the court, it is obvious that the investments of innocent patentees are being threatened and sweat/legacies of late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo stand a chance of being destroyed.

(6.2) To solve a problem, you must identify and understand the problem.

(6.3) The question is, Who are the problems?

(6.4) The answer is, Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Prince Reginould Uwemedimo are the problems by engaging the services of Professor Bankole Sodipo to cause confusion under the supervision of Pastor Monday Obo Akpan, Ex-General Manager.

(6.5) Why are Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Prince Reginould Uwemedimo the problems?

(6.6) Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Prince Reginould Uwemedimo are the problems because they have totally deviated from the legacies of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo.

(6.7) Who are the solutions to the Problems?

(6.cool The solutions to the problems are Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Prince Reginould Uwemedimo.

(6.9) How can they be solutions to the problems?

(6.10) Let Queen Akon Uwemedimo and Prince Reginould Uwemedimo follow the legacies of Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo, and all the internal crises will disappear naturally so as to move the company forward for the interest of innocent patentees and by the grace of God, this will be achieved before 23rd of February, 2016.

(6.11) CCNL projects are divine. My Prayer is that, the sweat of Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo and the investments of innocent patentees will not be destroyed.

Amen.
[/size]

[size=16pt]CCNL Corporate Reporter
4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos.
+234-703-252-2248
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
We are in December 2015.. any news.. another shift in dates to June 2016?

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
chaii!!! so no one is even asking how you guys fared in court today? i can see you people have caught the joke.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by permanentgrace(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2016
missuzoma:
chaii!!! so no one is even asking how you guys fared in court today? i can see you people have caught the joke.

What really happened and how did they fail again? Failing is not their first time. They have been failing all the while. Just gist us the concrete details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.