Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Would You Let Your Wife Drive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Let Your Wife Drive (2532 Views)

Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? / Question Of The Day: Ladies Would You Let Your Man Do This For $2,000,000? / Would You Let Your Brother Marry A Girl You Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Beync(f): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
Lufuul, i wish a woman would drive you to the ocean
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by tpia5: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2011
fear sha.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by dealordea(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
I love the respond am getting from guys and i suppose we all know that no guy wants to die at younger age just like the popular Igbo transport will say, the young shall grow and we shall not in any way , am saying it again any way allowed the woman drive us to any other part of the state, any dude trying this SH, IT should please stop it, infact, they always have different ways of finding death for their husband but best possible way to kill you dude is through high way, most especially when you have alot of asset. Guys please don't ever try it, Your family will never know the real story.!!!

Peace out.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 12:43am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Allow her drive 9/10 hrs on the dilapidated roads to the east of Naija? Hell to the fcckin NO! cool[/size]

What if she doesn't have any choice but to drive 10 hours?   Be realistic.  Sometimes, there are going to be times where you may not even have the ability to drive and your wife wouldn't have much of a choice. 

Let go some of that Igbo protectiveness and it will be okay.   Release, relax, and relate.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2011
Some of you men have severe issues with egotism. A woman driving a car doesn't mean she is taking your place as a man that means she is using her ability to drive.

Some of you all obsess over unnecessary things. There are more issues in life than a woman driving a gotdamn car! undecided undecided
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 29, 2011
What if she doesn't have any choice but to drive 10 hours?   Be realistic.  Sometimes, there are going to be times where you may not even have the ability to drive and your wife wouldn't have much of a choice. 
[size=14pt]That's why we have Airports!. . . She'll fly! cool [/size]

Let go some of that Igbo protectiveness and it will be okay.   Release, relax, and relate. 

[size=14pt]Hmm! I Smell characteristics of Mr Chima! cheesy[/size]
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Some of you men have severe issues with egotism. A woman driving a car doesn't mean she is taking your place as a man that means she is using her ability to drive.

Some of you all obsess over unnecessary things. There are more issues in life than a woman driving a gotdamn car! undecided undecided
[size=14pt]You know, you cant really be too sure, until you come down to Nigeria and see women Driving!. . . Maybe then, you'll understand! wink[/size]
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Goldieluks: 12:59am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]You know, you cant really be too sure, until you come down to Nigeria and see women Driving!. . . Maybe then, you'll understand! wink[/size]

You make sense. cool
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 29, 2011
^^^
cool cool
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 1:06am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

I have been to Nigeria and I have seen women drivers and they drive better than many of the men drivers.   

So no, you didn't make any sense on that one.  You can pick your face up off the floor. wink
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 1:08am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]That's why we have Airports!. . . She'll fly! cool [/size]

[size=14pt]Hmm! I Smell characteristics of Mr Chima! cheesy[/size]

Again, it will come to the point where she wouldn't have a choice but to DRIVE and you smell characteristics of IGBO MEN as in plural including yourself. wink
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2011
I have been to Nigeria and I have seen women drivers and they drive better than many of the men drivers.

So no, you didn't make any sense on that one.
[size=14pt]Depends on the part of Nigeria you have been to, and how long you spent there. Pls come to Lagos and have a rethink! By the time a molue is blaring it's horn behind you, or a Danfo driver is showing his daily madness, you go know how far! There's this particular case a woman left her car in traffic cos she was scared!

Jor o! na we wey dey live for Lagos go yarn you the real koko! Lemme tell you something. In some parts of Lagos, commuters driving to Victoria Island in lagos every morning, spend close to 5 hrs en route. Ask any one. In that 5 hrs, a plane that took off for Uk from lagos, would have gotten there, and be on it's way back! grin grin grin grin

You need to see most women messing up in the name of driving! wink[/size]
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 29, 2011
Again, it will come to the point where she wouldn't have a choice but to DRIVE and you smell characteristics of IGBO MEN as in plural including yourself.
[size=14pt]Of course! She'll drive me, but like i said earlier, if she'll be driving a distance of more than 2 hrs, on the highway,(she can drive 10 hrs in lagos traffic though, i no send) i wont allow her! I'd rather i employ a driver for her, if i wont be there to take the wheels! cool[/size]
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 1:25am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Depends on the part of Nigeria you have been to, and how long you spent there. Pls come to Lagos and have a rethink! By the time a molue is blaring it's horn behind you, or a Danfo driver is showing his daily madness, you go know how far! There's this particular case a woman left her car in traffic cos she was scared!

Jor o! na we wey dey live for Lagos go yarn you the real koko! Lemme tell you something. In some parts of Lagos, commuters driving to Victoria Island in lagos every morning, spend close to 5 hrs en route. Ask any one. In that 5 hrs, a plane that took off for Uk from lagos, would have gotten there, and be on it's way back! grin grin grin grin

You need to see most women messing up in the name of driving! wink[/size]

My stay in Nigeria was definitely more than two days and Lagos traffic is similar to New York traffic.  No big deal.  

For every woman you name, I can name a man that does the same thing.  The bottom line is driving isn't gender specific.   wink

I strongly support driving schools in Nigeria for men.  lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 1:26am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Of course! She'll drive me, but like i said earlier, if she'll be driving a distance of more than 2 hrs, on the highway,(she can drive 10 hrs in lagos traffic though, i no send) i wont allow her! I'd rather i employ a driver for her, if i wont be there to take the wheels! cool[/size]

I don tire oooIgbo men protectiveness.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by BloodShed1: 1:27am On Nov 29, 2011
Boy, if I get to my destination safely then why not.

But most women can't drive.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 1:28am On Nov 29, 2011
Most men can't drive to save their life.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

My stay in Nigeria was definitely more than two days and Lagos traffic is similar to New York traffic.  No big deal.  

For every woman you name, I can name a man that does the same thing.  The bottom line is driving isn't gender specific.   wink

I strongly support driving schools in Nigeria for men.  lipsrsealed

[size=14pt]LMAO @ No big deal! Huh? New york traffic dey comot cap give Lagos own o!

Yeah, it's not gender specific, but there are some driving stunts [b]some [/b]Nigerian lady drivers CANT pull out. Especially in manual gear cars. . .

Huh? Just show me a woman that drives a luxury bus from Lagos to Onitsha, or a woman that drives commercial buses to any of the eastern states. . . This woman sef! grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 1:40am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]LMAO @ No big deal! Huh? New york traffic dey comot cap give Lagos own o!

Yeah, it's not gender specific, but there are some driving stunts [b]some [/b]Nigerian lady drivers CANT pull out. Especially in manual gear cars. . .

Huh? Just show me a woman that drives a luxury bus from Lagos to Onitsha, or a woman that drives commercial buses to any of the eastern states. . . This woman sef! grin grin grin grin[/size]

Come on! You know damn well you Nigerian men are overly sexist! LMAO@Nigerian men sitting back letting a woman drive a bus! grin grin grin grin

That would be a sight to behold! I am sure there are women who can drive a bus if given a chance but with the bullshit many women have to go through just to be heard many of them rather just sit back. Unfortunately.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by SAFO(m): 1:43am On Nov 29, 2011
Mrs Chima until you see pot holes the size of lagoons, then you'll understand. grin
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 1:46am On Nov 29, 2011
Look who's the cat dragged in. lipsrsealed

I knew his arse would pop when there is battle of sexes debate! grin grin grin

Hey suga! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by tpia5: 1:50am On Nov 29, 2011
I think edo state is training female bus drivers.

You know the women over there dont joke around when it comes to the nitty gritty of anything that brings in the dough.

They have female mechanics already.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by SAFO(m): 1:52am On Nov 29, 2011
Hey Chima, but really what is this battle of the sexes which you speak of lipsrsealed grin
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Come on!  You know damn well you Nigerian men are overly sexist!  LMAO@Nigerian men sitting back letting a woman drive a bus!   grin grin grin grin

That would be a sight to behold!  I[b] am sure there are women who can drive a bus if given a chance but with the bullshit many women have to go through just to be heard many of them rather just sit back.  Unfortunately. [/b]
[size=14pt]I agree with you! There are women very willing to drive luxury buses, but then, dont play the overly sexist card. It wont work! When those ladies remember that they'll spend 8 hrs on the highway everyday of the week or at most, 21 days in a month, piloting a luxury bus, they'll think twice to the damage sitting for so long on a bus driver's seat would do to their arse. . . Who wants a deflated arse because she wants to set a guiness book of record, as the first Nigerian luxury bus lady driver!. . . Jor o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by tpia5: 1:53am On Nov 29, 2011
But like i said, car in nigeria is considered a luxury not a necessity hence the attitude we see here from some males who feel women are encroaching on their territory by having the audacity to drive a car.

This is why the overseas experience is sometimes important. If you're stranded somewhere with approaching subzero temperature and the only person who can come to pick you up is a woman, let's see how nasty you'll be about female drivers.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by tpia5: 1:57am On Nov 29, 2011
@ sezkillz

women overseas drive trains, luxury buses, any kind of buses, etc.

Its not a big deal or unusual over there.

Female pilots too.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 1:58am On Nov 29, 2011
SAFO:

Hey Chima,  but really what is this battle of the sexes which you speak of  lipsrsealed  grin

Anything to do with women empowerment!   grin wink
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 2:00am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I agree with you! There are women very willing to drive luxury buses, but then, dont play the overly sexist card. It wont work! When those ladies remember that they'll spend 8 hrs on the highway everyday of the week or at most, 21 days in a month, piloting a luxury bus, they'll think twice to the damage sitting for so long on a bus driver's seat would do to their arse. . . Who wants a deflated arse because she wants to set a guiness book of record, as the first Nigerian luxury bus lady driver!. . . Jor o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

LMAO@sitting down too long causes arse deflation! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I have driven more than 8 hours at a time and my arse still "full". wink
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by MrsChima1(f): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2011
tpia@:

I think edo state is training female bus drivers.

You know the women over there dont joke around when it comes to the nitty gritty of anything that brings in the dough.

They have female mechanics already.

Tell em ooo cheesy
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by pleep(m): 2:03am On Nov 29, 2011
Its funny whenever i see a man being driven by a woman, i loose some respect for him.  It just looks sad, like he is mooching of his Gf or something. Or maybe the girl wears the pants in the relationship.
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 29, 2011
tpia@:

@ sezkillz

women overseas drive trains, luxury buses, any kind of buses, etc.

Its not a big deal or unusual over there.

Female pilots too.

[size=14pt]Would never argue that! But it's a rarity in Nigeria, you'll agree. But i've been in a plane piloted by a nigerian female, from Lagos to portharcourt. But the aircraft was not a Boeing series though,. . . it was Dash 8!
Female pilots exist here too, just not so common seeing them! cheesy[/size]
Re: Would You Let Your Wife Drive by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@sitting down too long causes arse deflation! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I have driven more than 8 hours at a time and my arse still "full". wink
[size=14pt]I wont argue that too! But pls, come to Nigeria, get a job with"Ekene dili chukwu Motors", Sign a three months contract to Drive from Lagos to Abia state, a journey of about 9 hrs in a luxury bus, put into consideration the state of roads to the east. . .

I swear, after 3 months your arse will never remain the same! grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm I Being Too Fast? / The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship / I Am Losing My Game On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.