Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Forex EA Developers Lounge - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex EA Developers Lounge (25689 Views)

Promising Forex EA For Free / Download Free Stochea MM V4 Profitable Forex EA Robot / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
beejaay:
bros you are trying to tell me that my system aint working!!! this system has a 70 to 80% win rate if used properly. talking about fractal repainting means only one thing (you probably not familiar with is workability). the fractal there is strictly for stoploss and not trade entry. you can skip the stoploss to be managed manually and work on the other if you wanna help. you can do a manual testing of it yourself and see if its profitable or not.

and about sharing system on trade alert thread (I dont do that and never will). I posted this cos you asked for anyone willing to code a profitable system which i still have minimum of additional three.
Simple and straightforward get a third others to evaluate ur system....if u understand how fractals work real time u will know what u see on a chart is different from what u get, run a visual backtest then place fractals on the chart then u will understand better.....
Ur talk of having 3 systems...sorry i am not hungry for system grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked ... i am only helping those that appreciate good trading strategies..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by beejaay: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
wizecoder:
Simple and straightforward get a third others to evaluate ur system....if u understand how fractals work real time u will know what u see on a chart is different from what u get, run a visual backtest then place fractals on the chart then u will understand better.....
Ur talk of having 3 systems...sorry i am not hungry for system grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked ... i am only helping those that appreciate good trading strategies..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
C'mon no one is saying you are hungry for system. so you think am one of those that use something without knowing the mathematics behind it. from your reply its obvious you actually didnt take the time to understand the system i put down here. immediately you see fractal as being amongst the indicators, you just zip up your mind that it wont work. if you dont wanna code its fine but dont try make it sound as if i dont know what am doing or am a justcomer. if you know how fractal works you will surely know that two already formed fractal cannot disappear, the only fractal that disappear is the last formed fractal prior to the price breach and the disappearance is always visible realtime as the price is moving(this only happen when the formed fractal value is not an absolute figure as required by the calculation behind it). again if you try understanding the dynamics behind the system you will know the work of fractal in the system as a whole is for placing stoploss and not for trade triggering (which means if you dont want fractal in what you code, you can simply help disregarding it and allow manual managing of the trade once its triggered)
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
wizecoder:
Get serious .............. set usetrail stop false........or what ever value multiply it by 10..............
boss is still not working
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
Guy what is is not working.....hunm.................ok just set trailing set it as false............
note this is strictly for backtest a demo test not for live trading....................
maybe u spend more time on the mq4 tutorial so u can feel what i do.............
i prefer u backtest it for now
when we through with that we can talk about the live version i meam ECN.............
i sugest u use liteforex.com platform
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
beejaay:
C'mon no one is saying you are hungry for system. so you think am one of those that use something without knowing the mathematics behind it. from your reply its obvious you actually didnt take the time to understand the system i put down here. immediately you see fractal as being amongst the indicators, you just zip up your mind that it wont work. if you dont wanna code its fine but dont try make it sound as if i dont know what am doing or am a justcomer. if you know how fractal works you will surely know that two already formed fractal cannot disappear, the only fractal that disappear is the last formed fractal prior to the price breach and the disappearance is always visible realtime as the price is moving(this only happen when the formed fractal value is not an absolute figure as required by the calculation behind it). again if you try understanding the dynamics behind the system you will know the work of fractal in the system as a whole is for placing stoploss and not for trade triggering (which means if you dont want fractal in what you code, you can simply help disregarding it and allow manual managing of the trade once its triggered)

seen ur system but will not give this one a high priority.........got some request to attend to........coded something similar before....i suggest u include a high time-frame filter ...........coz of range movement.............
may code it if it scale through..........
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by beejaay: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2012
wizecoder:

seen ur system but will not give this one a high priority.........got some request to attend to........coded something similar before....i suggest u include a high time-frame filter ...........coz of range movement.............
may code it if it scale through..........
bros you should know i dont create a timeframe specific system. if i try putting a system that cant work on any timframe together i simply discard it (meaning it doesnt worth my time). the system i posted work under any timeframe condition and any market situation. whether choppy market or trend market the system is always profitable. thanks for your soft tone this time i appreciate it.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by samyng(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2012
I welcome us all to a new season, A new season for a new thing
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2012
wizecoder: Guy what is is not working.....hunm.................ok just set trailing set it as false............
note this is strictly for backtest a demo test not for live trading....................
maybe u spend more time on the mq4 tutorial so u can feel what i do.............
i prefer u backtest it for now
when we through with that we can talk about the live version i meam ECN.............
i sugest u use liteforex.com platform
ok. Thanks. Let me download it. May GOD bless you.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2012
@ beejay, i think you should trade only from the alligator.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
@wizecoder, pls can you explain in a layman's English with examples what a "string" is.....Thanks.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, pls can you explain in a layman's English with examples what a "string" is.....Thanks.
Read it up in the mql tutorials
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2012
Any development here?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2012
blink182: Any development here?
As in...??
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jayriginal: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, pls can you explain in a layman's English with examples what a "string" is.....Thanks.

A string is a set of characters enclosed in quotation marks ( "" ).

Examples.
"string"

"nairaland"

"5"
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
jayriginal:

Examples.
"string"

"nairaland"

"5"
Good one jay got the E-book ...?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
wisecoder pls attend to my ea modification request
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jayriginal: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
wizecoder:
Good one jay got the E-book ...?

Which e-book are you referring to ?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
jayriginal:

Which e-book are you referring to ?
the mql4 ebook is on forexlodge.com
aguiyi: wisecoder pls attend to my ea modification request
Chairman i told you the EA is strictly for academic purpose not yet perfected for live trading ..... at least i have done the basic coding.............
I will look into it.....later
You just dey chop all the pips alone no probs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jayriginal: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
wizecoder:

Is it a book you wrote ?

If so, well done.

Ive been coding since 2009 and the standard material is the one written by Sergei Kovalyov. Theres a tutorial written by Coders Guru which is actually a compilation of MQL4 Programming Tutorials he was giving on forex-tsd.

These tutorials are more suitable to the beginning programmer and thats where I started from, before I tackled Kovalyov.

Theres a third book out there, but I've forgotten its name. It was new at the time and I couldnt lay my hands on a copy.

Let me even do an online search for the name.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
jayriginal:

Is it a book you wrote ?
naaa .................
by coders guru
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jayriginal: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
wizecoder:
naaa .................
by coders guru

Oh ok. See my edited response above.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jayriginal: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
Yeah. Found the third book "Expert Advisor Programming" by Andrew Young here http://www.expertadvisorbook.com/
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
wizecoder:

Chairman i told you the EA is strictly for academic purpose not yet perfected for live trading ..... at least i have done the basic coding.............
I will look into it.....later
You just dey chop all the pips alone no probs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

na still small 20 pips here and there i dey use the ea collect on 15m.

abeg modify am for me, God go reward you you
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
jayriginal: Yeah. Found the third book "Expert Advisor Programming" by Andrew Young here http://www.expertadvisorbook.com/

bro are you a member of tsd
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jayriginal: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
aguiyi:

bro are you a member of tsd

I used to have an account there. I cant even remember my user name anymore.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
jayriginal:

I used to have an account there. I cant even remember my user name anymore.
as a coder, i want to believe u have series of nice and reliable ea and indicators. do u mind letting me in on any?

i plan to subscribe to the tsd advanced elite forum next week , what do u think
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2012
aguiyi:
as a coder, i want to believe u have series of nice and reliable ea and indicators. do u mind letting me in on any?

Good one...........
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jayriginal: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2012
aguiyi:

I did have a series of EAs and Indicators before my system crashed and I can code more if I want.

However, saying you have a system and saying its reliable are two different things. I'm afraid I'm a pessimist when it comes to forex and that's why I left the game all this while.

About the elite section of tsd, you would have access to the more professional EAs and indicators, but in my humble opinion, these things make little difference.
Still, I may be wrong about it. Theres no harm in finding out, as long as it doesnt cost you too much.

wizecoder:
Good one...........
Lol. You seem to doubt me.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2012
jayriginal:

I did have a series of EAs and Indicators before my system crashed and I can code more if I want.

However, saying you have a system and saying its reliable are two different things. I'm afraid I'm a pessimist when it comes to forex and that's why I left the game all this while.

Lol. You seem to doubt me.
lol...nah..what do i stand to gain.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jayriginal: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2012
wizecoder:
lol...nah..what do i stand to gain.... grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
jayriginal:

Examples.
"string"

"nairaland"

"5"
thanks man....God bless you.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
wizecoder:
Read it up in the mql tutorials
thatz not how we will learn boss.... For me to ask you means that I have already read it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NCC Releases Interconnect Rates For Telecoms / Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start / What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.