Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Forex EA Developers Lounge - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex EA Developers Lounge (25622 Views)

Promising Forex EA For Free / Download Free Stochea MM V4 Profitable Forex EA Robot / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
wizecoder: Unclenna,
Your check the Ea and get back to me asap.
http://www.forexlodge.com/showthread.php?70-Unclenna-Ea&p=278#post278
@WIZECODER, PLS i have some questions to as you: WHAT IS THE FOLLOWING:

stathour:
Stophour
Slipage
Magic
RepeatN
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
start hour== the hour on mt4 that you want it to start trading and stop our the hour you want it to stop.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2012
wizecoder: start hour== the hour on mt4 that you want it to start trading and stop our the hour you want it to stop.
ok bro
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 12:12am On Sep 04, 2012
wizecoder: start hour== the hour on mt4 that you want it to start trading and stop our the hour you want it to stop.
[color=#990000]@wizecoder, pls sorry to disturb you this is the message in my journal[/B]
2012.09.03 21:49:25 2012.08.01 12:00 Unclenna EA EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 130

2012.09.03 21:49:25 2012.08.01 12:00 Unclenna EA EURUSD,M15: OrderSend failed with error #130
i know is from my side pls what can i do....thanks.[/color]
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2012
unclenna: [color=#990000]@wizecoder, pls sorry to disturb you this is the message in my journal[/B]
2012.09.03 21:49:25 2012.08.01 12:00 Unclenna EA EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 130

2012.09.03 21:49:25 2012.08.01 12:00 Unclenna EA EURUSD,M15: OrderSend failed with error #130
i know is from my side pls what can i do....thanks.[/color]
is working now
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
@wizecoder, there are some features we need to add to the EA to improve its winning power: They are:From the discover I made from the back test I think the following below is needed to be in built into the EA:
a) a pips locking system: the pips locking system should be able to lock PIPS base on the
(i) once the EA makes 20pips it should lock 5pips in case the market goes against it.....
(ii)also once the EA makes 10pips it will lock 1pip in case the market moves against it.
This will go a long way to save the EA during ranging market and increase its profitability
I like the trailing stop feature and the time to trade
My question is: If you want the EA to trade 24hrs how will you enable it using the start time and stop time features......Hoping to hear from you

The best stoploss is 40pips
Take profit: 120pips
Trailing stop: 20pips
pipstomovesl: 40pips
movestoplossby: 10pips
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
what if I want it to run 24hrs
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
bro how is ur ea performing. maybe you should get members on the other thread to test it too to fast track its improvement process

mine (aguiyi ea)is not doing badly though

thanks to wizecoder
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
aguiyi: bro how is ur ea performing. maybe you should get members on the other thread to test it too to fast track its improvement process

mine (aguiyi ea)is not doing badly though

thanks to wizecoder
Good one bro i am happy for you ..... keep up .but it is not yet perfected....its strictly for educational purpose ....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na my lawyer say make i write that one... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, there are some features we need to add to the EA to improve its winning power: They are:From the discover I made from the back test I think the following below is needed to be in built into the EA:
a) a pips locking system: the pips locking system should be able to lock PIPS base on the
(i) once the EA makes 20pips it should lock 5pips in case the market goes against it.....
(ii)also once the EA makes 10pips it will lock 1pip in case the market moves against it.
This will go a long way to save the EA during ranging market and increase its profitability
I like the trailing stop feature and the time to trade
My question is: If you want the EA to trade 24hrs how will you enable it using the start time and stop time features......Hoping to hear from you

The best stoploss is 40pips
Take profit: 120pips
Trailing stop: 20pips
pipstomovesl: 40pips
movestoplossby: 10pips

Bro upload the indicator to the tread forexlodge.com i will answer your question there... and note zip all files before upload
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
wizecoder:
Good one bro i am happy for you ..... keep up .but it is not yet perfected....its strictly for educational purpose ....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na my lawyer say make i write that one... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin lawyers are liers grin grin grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
wizecoder:

Bro upload the indicator to the tread forexlodge.com i will answer your question there... and note zip all files before upload
@wizecoder, please which other indicator are you taking about..........I mean the unclenna EA......what I posted is the modification.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
@wizecoder
pls, i need a little explanation on how to use your piplocker as its different from the one i have.

the trading and trailing feature is what i mean
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
aguiyi: @wizecoder
pls, i need a little explanation on how to use your piplocker as its different from the one i have.

the trading and trailing feature is what i mean
@wizecoder, pls I have updated my post in the unclenna EA post at forex lodge forum.......Am waiting for your reply thanks.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, pls I have updated my post in the unclenna EA post at forex lodge forum.......Am waiting for your reply thanks.
check
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
wizecoder:
check
@Wizecoder, thanks....let me test run and get back to you....Bro you are beating my expectation. GOD bless you.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
@wizecoder, sorry to disturb you but I have test the EA again and it still not open trades where I want it to open.

Another thing is that you did not explain how to make the EA trade 24 hours.

The chart(15mins) below is a sample trade the EA opened and you can observe that the EA opened the trade at the wrong time. This is not how it suppose to be. The market price broke the BBAND STOP and closed above it by 7:30am(15mins candle), what the EA suppose to do from the image below is to open a trade immediately at the opening of a new candle(7:45am) after the arrow as shown in the image below. The EA suppose to open the trade at the candle shown in the horizontal line(7:45am 28/08/2012) in the pix below and close either when it hit its stoploss, take profit, or locked out by pip locker or trailing stop or when it receives a counter alert(which it did perfectly well @ 3:15am 29/08/2012). Once we get this right the profitability of the EA will increase drastically. As you can see from the pix below that the EA missed 46pips and made only 31pips instead of 76pips it could have made if it opened the right time.

the same thing happened in pix 2 below.......................... Please bro I know am disturbing you but please try and look into this points. Thanks....Hoping to hear from you.

pls what is the meaning of ITIME in the modified EA2.

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, sorry to disturb you but I have test the EA again and it still not open trades where I want it to open.

Another thing is that you did not explain how to make the EA trade 24 hours.

The chart(15mins) below is a sample trade the EA opened and you can observe that the EA opened the trade at the wrong time. This is not how it suppose to be. The market price broke the BBAND STOP and closed above it by 7:30am(15mins candle), what the EA suppose to do from the image below is to open a trade immediately at the opening of a new candle(7:45am) after the arrow as shown in the image below. The EA suppose to open the trade at the candle shown in the horizontal line(7:45am 28/08/2012) in the pix below and close either when it hit its stoploss, take profit, or locked out by pip locker or trailing stop or when it receives a counter alert(which it did perfectly well @ 3:15am 29/08/2012). Once we get this right the profitability of the EA will increase drastically. As you can see from the pix below that the EA missed 46pips and made only 31pips instead of 76pips it could have made if it opened the right time.

the same thing happened in pix 2 below.......................... Please bro I know am disturbing you but please try and look into this points. Thanks....Hoping to hear from you.

pls what is the meaning of ITIME in the modified EA2.
@wizecoder, what am saying from our discussion is let the EA open another trade in opposite direction immediately it closes a trade as shown in the chart above. For instance if it is SELLING and it receives a BUY signal it will close the SEll trade at the opening of a new candle after the arrow comes out[b](the point where the price closes above / below the bbdand stop)[/b]and at the same point Open a buy trade. Thanks. You can refer to the chart above. Thanks.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by hardon1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
backtesting and optimising an ea for best result is far more cumbersome than creating one. My back dey pain me here!
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2012
unclenna:
@wizecoder, what am saying from our discussion is let the EA open another trade in opposite direction immediately it closes a trade as shown in the chart above. For instance if it is SELLING and it receives a BUY signal it will close the SEll trade at the opening of a new candle after the arrow comes out[b](the point where the price closes above / below the bbdand stop)[/b]and at the same point Open a buy trade. Thanks. You can refer to the chart above. Thanks.

@wizcoder, Please am still waiting for your reply.....
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
unclenna: @wizcoder, Please am still waiting for your reply.....
@wizecoder, from 3rd to 7th of sept this EA could have made 250pips approximately..............Please I need the modification and the pip locking system I posted in your forum and the pip locking system...........Am still waiting.....
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
hard-on:
backtesting and optimising an ea for best result is far more cumbersome than creating one. My back dey pain me here!
Hey bro good to know ur also a coder... we need u here.
unclenna: @wizecoder, from 3rd to 7th of sept this EA could have made 250pips approximately..............Please I need the modification and the pip locking system I posted in your forum and the pip locking system...........Am still waiting.....
WTF,
I only volunteer to help with ma spare time...... guy i may have to stop ur work with this ur attitude for God sake I NO COLLECT MONEY FOR UR HAND oooooooo..... pls ppl have been calling me based on ur last comment....
NOTE: MY free ea on this site is strictly for research purpose .....
I Run my other shows for ma VIP traders..............
TGIF............. catch me if you can......
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
wizecoder:

WTF,
I only volunteer to help with ma spare time...... guy i may have to stop ur work with this ur attitude for God sake I NO COLLECT MONEY FOR UR HAND oooooooo..... pls ppl have been calling me based on ur last comment....
If you want †☺ help then do so else hold your peace. All these half baked do gooders. If you knew you were not going †☺ tolerate him, why start in the first place? Yeye de smell badly.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
wizecoder:

WTF,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Get serious.........
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, from 3rd to 7th of sept this EA could have made 250pips approximately..............Please I need the modification and the pip locking system I posted in your forum and the pip locking system...........Am still waiting.....
Hey Bro,
The EA is ok and complete..... all u need to do is to adjust the trade time to a MT4 time of your choice....
The piplocker...is also included , to activate it set use trailing stop to true..... run the back test and get back to me.
check the time of trade on the chart you posted and the time the signal came out you will observe that it was before the start time on the control panel.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2012
wizecoder:
Hey Bro,
The EA is ok and complete..... all u need to do is to adjust the trade time to a MT4 time of your choice....
The piplocker...is also included , to activate it set use trailing stop to true..... run the back test and get back to me.
check the time of trade on the chart you posted and the time the signal came out you will observe that it was before the start time on the control panel.
ok.......you know am a newbie in EA......pls take it easy with me oh na learner I be for EA......Please so how can I adjust the EA to trade 24hours...GOD bless you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
unclenna: ok.......you know am a newbie in EA......pls take it easy with me oh na learner I be for EA...GOD bless you grin grin grin grin grin
Chief test Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd get back †☺ the house. Great job u doing.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2012
..the new ea did not open trade on plateform tester

coder can you pls check?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
aguiyi: ..the new ea did not open trade on plateform tester

coder can you pls check?
@Aguiyi am getting there. Just changed the settings a little and is working in my tester now......I want to take my time and check how I will make it trade 24 hours....... cool
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
@ wizecodee, pls can you add the following to the aguiyi ea

TIME FILTER
start hour = 0
start minute = 0
end hour = 23
end minute = 0

ReENTRY

userentry = true

PIPTOLERANCE = 5

slippage = 4

thanks a bunch
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
unclenna: @Aguiyi am getting there. Just changed the settings a little and is working in my tester now......I want to take my time and check how I will make it trade 24 hours....... cool
For the little testing carried out the EA has great potentials in the lower time frames like 15mins and 5mins......Later I will release the settings am using to test because not all settings are profitable at the long run. grin...Am using $400 as initial deposit because the focus of this EA is for people with low account from $100 - $500...... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MTN Group CEO Dabengwa Resigns Over N1.04tn Fine / Christmas: Excitement In Cross River As 'abakaliki Rice' Sells For N14,500 / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.