Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,274 members, 7,867,722 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Need Help Guys I Am In Chicago Illinois And I Wanna Get The New Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help Guys I Am In Chicago Illinois And I Wanna Get The New Passport (608 Views)

Can I Get The New Passport In Anambra? / Any Nairalander In Chicago That Can Help With Any Job For Green Card Holder / Uk Visa Re Application New Passport For New Application Due To Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Guys I Am In Chicago Illinois And I Wanna Get The New Passport by solokeys: 3:09am On Nov 29, 2011
i need help guys i am in chicago illinois and i wanna get the new passport because i am going to nigeria next year and i wanna find out how much it cost and the processing time pls
Re: I Need Help Guys I Am In Chicago Illinois And I Wanna Get The New Passport by hariyoh: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2011
you have to come down to Nigeria and request for a new passport with your old passport, application fees, 4 passports. or you can go to any Nigeria embassy or consular in illinois, just apply for a new passport go with the above mentioned documents Best of lucky

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air's Press Statement On The Payment Of Insurance Benefits To Families / Inquiries / Enugu Makes History, Joins World’s 100 Resilient Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.