Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? (6639 Views)

What Do Arsenal Need To Do To Qualify? / Photo: Arsenal Fans Have A Converge Prayer Against Bayern Munich Match Today / Wetin Do Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ayusman16(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2007
@rikkyy,

who is laughing nowgrin grin grin grin. told u not to mess with the gunners, whoever we meet they fall, dont ever predict against us again, otherwise u will toll the path of rev king, GUNNER I 4EVER REMAIN!!!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by mukina2: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
ayusman16:

@rikkyy,

who is laughing  nowgrin grin grin grin. told u not to mess with the gunners,  whoever we meet they fall,  don't ever predict against us again, otherwise u will toll the path of rev king, GUNNER I 4EVER REMAIN!!!

we are a force to reckon with cool
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by randa(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2007
its funny how people mae their thoughts known, i have never thought of chelsea in the direction that you pour out your thoughts about arsenal, are we such a big deal in your life?, i have been a 11 year veteran of arsenal from george g n bruce rioch, i remember glen helder, the great dane jon jensen et all, i hv not met a chelsea fan who trullyknows his club or loves em in sickness and in health like i do, besides that we all know chelsea were brides maids before the russina came with bags of money, bought the club, bought managers, players and fans a like, he spent so much, sacked ranieri, brought mourinho, sacked him ( we are meant to beleive its was by mutual consent) and now avram grant who i predict will not last more than a season, arsene had used half of what mourinho and ranieri spent only heavens , chelsea literarily bought he league, and guess what, the way abramovich is going i think that chelsea is disaster waiting to happen but guess wat i know u love chelsea and will sink or float with em, and to my virgin chelsea fans learn to understand that the beautiful game is all about winning and losing, i know most of u have been with chelsea during the two year streak but htins like that do not last, and i want to say that i forgive all of you that broke my windscreen last sunday when u lost to united, is a crime to wear and arsenal shirt and have a emblem on my car?
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
randa:

its funny how people mae their thoughts known, i have never thought of chelsea in the direction that you pour out your thoughts about arsenal, are we such a big deal in your life?, i have been a 11 year veteran of arsenal from george g n bruce rioch, i remember glen helder, the great dane jon jensen et all, i hv not met a chelsea fan who trullyknows his club or loves em in sickness and in health like i do, besides that we all know chelsea were brides maids before the russina came with bags of money, bought the club, bought managers, players and fans a like, he spent so much, sacked ranieri, brought mourinho, sacked him ( we are meant to beleive its was by mutual consent) and now avram grant who i predict will not last more than a season, arsene had used half of what mourinho and ranieri spent only heavens , chelsea literarily bought he league, and guess what, the way abramovich is going i think that chelsea is disaster waiting to happen but guess what i know u love chelsea and will sink or float with em, and to my virgin chelsea fans learn to understand that the beautiful game is all about winning and losing, i know most of u have been with chelsea during the two year streak but htins like that do not last, and i want to say that i forgive all of you that broke my windscreen last sunday when u lost to united, is a crime to wear and arsenal shirt and have a emblem on my car?

This is indeed one very long sentence. I wonder what her paragraph would be like undecided grin cool
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Priscila(f): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2007
We all respected chelsea when mourinho made it formidable.EPL was more competitive.wat was chelsea?
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by A40(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2007
@randa
Please ignore dem clowns one characteristic about chelsea is they know little or nothing about football they also get easily provoked e.g when they lose.Its official Chelsea aint shit
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2007
A-40:

Its official Chelsea aint shit

Of course we aint shit. The shit slot has already been taken up the GONNERS. grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by eldee(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2007
medube:

Of course we aint shit. The shit slot has already been taken up the GONNERS. grin

get your words right, the shit has already been beaten out by Aston Villa
whose on top of the table?
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by A40(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2007
@eldee
Are you minding these clowns because they managed to beat Julius Berger lets see how they fare against real Prem teams.They got it twisted
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2007
eldee:

get your words right, the shit has already been beaten out by Aston Villa, rosenborg,

whose on top of the table?

If I may ask, who was beaten by Rosenborg? unless missed watched that match  grin

So you dey brag because after 7 matches Gonners are top of the table with 2 points clear of the second place team? ABi na the happiness that after 3 seasons, una temporarily manager reach top of the table? I only hope for the sake of all of you here on Nairaland that Gonners no go make some mistakes in the remaining 31 games in this league wey go remove them from that position because wetin go happen , smiley, anyways till then  grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2007
A-40:

@eldee
Are you minding these clowns because they managed to beat Julius Berger lets see how they fare against real Prem teams.They got it twisted

I wonder who is the clown, considering you thought that Chelsea was going to take the Shit slot, which you guys have had for 3 seasons running, away from you. It would really be bad of us or any other team to do that considering how hard you guys fought to earn it grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by belbrass: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] who can really withstand a hot fabregas?
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by eldee(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2007
sorry, no one
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2007
To all my fellow BLUES fans, this may interest you grin

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~1122847,00.html
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by eldee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
ur most sucessful manager in history already said u guys are worse than shooting stars
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2007
eldee:

your most sucessful manager in history already said u guys are worse than shooting stars

We thank God for that cool And if at all it should be a bother, it should be for us and not you grin Like we say in Naija, "No take medicine for another man headache" wink
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by T2(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2007
medube:

If I may ask, who was beaten by Rosenborg? unless missed watched that match  grin

So you dey brag because after 7 matches Gonners are top of the table with 2 points clear of the second place team?wey go remove them from that position because wetin go happen , smiley, anyways till then  grin

That should read after 6 matches and 1 game in hand
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2007
@T2, thank you sir for the correction smiley I was actually insinuating that after the 7th game arsenal will still remain 2pts clear of man u and chelsea by then depending on whos second smiley
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by T2(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2007
LOL, I trust thats what you meant grin.

By the way after all is said and done Mourinho dey chill with 20 million quid and the players are earning what will change a lot of normal peoples lives completely in just one week, cheesy
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by DisGuy: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2007
chelski has always been a shitty club!

you've never been respected you will never be respected just deal with it!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2007
Dis Guy:

chelski has always been a shitty club!

you've never been respected you will never be respected just deal with it!! grin grin grin

Hahahaha,  Is that why all GONNER fans get a hard on when Chelsea is mentioned?  cheesy smiley

Everyone watch and see what happens after this post grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ayusman16(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2007
Chelsea without Maureen is dead as far as an concerned, u guys are making noise off-pitch tryin to still be relevant, u would soon become in the likes of Derby, wigan, reading and the bottom leaders, enjoy ur relevance while it last or prove it on the pitch and stop jubilating over a victory against a lowly side that even our own shooting would defeat, angry
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2007
ayusman16:

Chelsea without Maureen is dead as far as an concerned, u guys are making noise off-pitch tryin to still be relevant, u would soon become in the likes of Derby, wigan, reading and the bottom leaders, enjoy your relevance while it last or prove it on the pitch and stop jubilating over a victory against a lowly side that even our own shooting would defeat, angry

Bros, thank God it is as far as you are concerned. Anyways, time still dey, we still dey here and for sure we shall still discuss more in the nearest future. God bless! grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by eldee(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2007
it's known in english as kicking u when u're down
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by eldee(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2007
maybe u didn't get it last week, we are the richest in britain, our manger has 70m to spend and we are on top of the table, pls, don't even mention inferiority near us, i can't find it in the dictionary of arsenal vocabulary. we are not the ones that don't have a uefa approved manager
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by toba1909(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2007
inferiority or anything, thats your cup of tea. Arsenal leads others follow.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by mukina2: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7KhfpY2VXo

cheksli dnt you wish u had some history

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ignore the teary part   grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Priscila(f): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2007
It will only take a  moaning fan to start such a blasphemous thread. Our che5 bros hold ya tears.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by McOmo(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2007
He that is down needs fear no fall . . .
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2007
Can't stop laughing at this thread, you say you're having a rough time and you'll be back to where you are. Chelsea is back to its rightful place a low class team billions or no billoins you're going down from here on.

2004 - 2007 will be your best time ever in football history. Una go employ coach wey no get certificate, as someone said go and start serious prayers and fasting, God help your club. By the time RA is through with the team you'll be struggling it out with the likes of Hartlepool and Bury in divison 2. Inferiority my foot.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ayusman16(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2007
@ALec,

Thank u bros, u've said it all,

@Medube,

Pls kindly look for anoda\ club to support, u cld try Portsmouth, they seems to be doing very well, dis is just the begining of chelsea's woe dis season (any club built on drug money is bound to fall grin), CHELSEA IS GOING DOWN!!! up GUNNERS!!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by A40(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2007
Inferior indeed you punks could not even beat Fulham.Dont worry when you get kicked out of the UCL in the group stages you guys would switch clubs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 / America Musician Is Average Four Times Lucrative Than Playing Football / See How Ugandan Police Searched Women For Bombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.