Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? (6640 Views)

What Do Arsenal Need To Do To Qualify? / Photo: Arsenal Fans Have A Converge Prayer Against Bayern Munich Match Today / Wetin Do Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2007
Question:

Following the statistics for Arsenal's first 7 games in the last 3 seasons;

2004-2005 Unbeaten in 7 and ended up second
2005-2006 Unbeaten in 5 and lost 2 ended up fourth
2006-2007 Unbeaten in 6 and lost 1 ended up fourth

What makes you guys so happy and feel this year is any different? grin

Afterall, the stats show your world begins to crumble as the league goes further. This is when you guys should be praying and not celebrating cool

You can come up with any defense asking me, what has Chelsea done compared to their last 3 seasons? Agreed, I have accepted the fact that the season is not starting good and may not end up good for us, but have you accepted the reality that you might just make it a treble and end up fourth again? grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by eldee(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2007
@medube
I'll explain to u in a way that even you will understand. unbeaten in seven games doesnt always mean winning six and drawing one with one match outstanding, and a huge bank account, fans of at least 60,000 behind you, the most widespread fanbase of commited fans(the fakers have left to chelsea last year) inspired manager and trampled on rivals and then topped with a young chargin team.
is that clear enough for you?
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2007
eldee:

@medube
I'll explain to u in a way that even you will understand. unbeaten in seven games doesnt always mean winning six and drawing one with one match outstanding, and a huge bank account, fans of at least 60,000 behind you, the most widespread fanbase of commited fans(the fakers have left to chelsea last year) inspired manager and trampled on rivals and then topped with a young chargin team.
is that clear enough for you?

Yeah right! I beg make we hear better thing. How can fans of 60,000 be the most widepsread fanbase of commited fans?  grin Damn, even HUll City have more fans than 60,000  cheesy

Btw, are you one of the 60,000? grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by eldee(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2007
dude u're too freaking dul. i expected better frm a primary 4 kid. 60,000 in every match in the stadium bro.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2007
eldee:

dude u're too freaking dul. i expected better frm a primary 4 kid. 60,000 in every match in the stadium bro.

Look who's talking! A primary school student will know how to explain better. smiley
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by A40(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2007
You are busy sticking your nose in our bizz when we are 7 points ahead of yall with a game in hand instead of thinking about how you will survive humiliation in Valencia.Dont worry about we Gunners we are already out of sight i am not sure you have seen the league table lately tongue
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by tkb417(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2007
@A-40
how can you still be talking about humiliation when every other club has humiliated dem. Its gonna be a clean Annihilation at the Mestalla
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2007
hahahahaha,  I like your optimism  cheesy

You guys better pray history doesnt repeat itself for the 2nd time and you end up 4th again grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
If arsenal end up 4th den chelsea wil end up 16th.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ayusman16(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
@Medube

Are u joking by saying 4th place? Do u know which position we are now and the potential of the team? COmmon Man! i know u ar smarter than what u r saying.See d light angry I think u should rather concern urself with the log in ur eyes than our specks, grin ARSENAL IS DOING VERY WELL AND U ALL DAMN WELL KNOW IT!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2007
ayusman16:

@Medube

Are u joking by saying 4th place? Do u know which position we are now and the potential of the team? COmmon Man! i know u ar smarter than what you're saying.See d light angry I think u should rather concern yourself with the log in your eyes than our specks, grin ARSENAL IS DOING VERY WELL AND You ALL DAMN WELL KNOW IT!

Like I said and have been saying, TIME WILL TELL wink
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by A40(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2007
Hmm with Your Gorilla coach you guys would be lucky to end up in the top 10
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by eldee(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2007
did i just hear a chelsea fan mention history, do u think history is winning three league titles in 100years, i'll have advised u to get supporters forms for our youth team but, sorry, sold out
tell that your grant dude to go get himself some qualifications before you start talking bout us. and if u want to tell us to mind our business, don't worry bout that, we have a capable manager(not puppet)already doing that. check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7KhfpY2VXo
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by A40(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2007
Leave these clowns they have started running one by one
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2007
We are back!!! grin

TRUE BLUE forever
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by shadyBaba: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2007
haba! are you this frustrated. Dont worry chelsea mite just get a carling cup brace. hahahahahahah. Gunners forever.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by A40(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2007
Fake fans just one win and they are back like Frisbies
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2007
@A-40 the fake fans are easily known as they are a lot of them out there jumping from team to team depending on who's winning grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by eldee(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2007
they come back with ten men in defence from the 79th minute, a time when our own Adebayor was busy playing with chances. if anyone goes away from chelsea i don't blame them
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2007
eldee:

they come back with ten men in defence from the 79th minute

Actually, by the 79th minute we had already come back and were preparing to leave grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ritchboi: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2007
He means they put 10 men behind d bal from d 79th minute. . . I tink
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by medube(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ritchboi thank you for the explanation, but I read and understand English smiley I knew what he meant and I mean that both goals came before the 79th minute and by that time, we were already playing to maintain. We came under pressure no doubt, but overcame them.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by ayusman16(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2007
Chelsea was just lucky that Valencia didnt take their chances, u guys would av been toast
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by whitelexi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2007
@Topic:

What inferiority complex

Only one team has these 10 point statistics in the premier league so far so why should we have a complex

1. Won nine and drawn five Premier League matches since losing 0-1, home to West Ham on 7 April.

2. One of two clubs still unbeaten in the Premier League. The other is Liverpool.

3. Boasting the strongest attack in the Premier League; 16 goals scored in seven outings at one every 39 minutes on average.

4. Scored twice as many league goals as Sunderland (16 to eight).

5. The only club to have scored in every Premier League match this season.

6. Only conceded more than a single goal in one of their last 15 Premier League games; the 2-2 draw at Tottenham on 21 April.

7. Drawn their last four league matches against north-east opponents.

8. One of two clubs still holding a 100% home Premier League record. The other is Manchester City.

9. Claimed 22 points from the last possible 24 at the Emirates Stadium.

10. Lost only one of the last 30 home league matches since 1 February 2006.

Get your act right and behave yourself oh!

And by the way, add one more victory to those stats because Sunderland are a walkover at the Emirates! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by eldee(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2007
abeg tell them, that was a nice collection
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by A40(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2007
Baba Statistician.Its all good
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Priscila(f): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2007
No point arguing about this inferiority complex thing.
you all know how superior and compacent Wenger and his boys are now.
Dont help people moan.
Failure on their part should not constitute a crisis on Arsenal fan.
King Luther junior said if you have nothing to die for you have nothing to live for.
Chelsea days ended in the night!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Jackal(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2007
@ Prisccy,

Is this the same Priscilla or am i seeing double?
Tell me u are the same gooner chic that gave me hard-time last season.
I am expecting ur reply.
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Priscila(f): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2007
Oh Jackal.
Its me now! the never say die gunner -our motto.
I missed and miss you all.For you to understand, let me ask where is Hucarson and 4 play United fanatics.

Am glad to learn I taunted you some other season.You guys are lucky this season cos we are ahead.
I told you class is permanent form temporary.am toothless now!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Priscila(f): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2007
Jackal!
Confirm copied report.Or station busy if you know what I mean.
I know you can understand ma frequency.so clear!
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Jackal(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2007
@ Prisccy,

So its u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe me eyes.
Where the heck did u disappear too?
Lemme make an educated guess . . . . . .MATERNITY LEAVE? grin grin grin grin
Glad to have u back . . . . .
Hucar is still studying in America . . . .He should be back by December.

Anyways, where's Skintite and Bagoma.
I have missed y'all ladies.
You gave the Gunners thread some hues of shine back in em days . . . .Its so different now.
There are more pillocks than intellects these days and everything is just fuckery.
Meanwhile . . . . . .Who's on top of the Premiership?
Re: Why Do Arsenal Fans Have Such An Inferiority Complex Near Chelsea? by Priscila(f): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2007
@Jack! grin grin grin grin
Aha,Maternity leave?
Even if  it was an elephant maternity leave it doensnt take that long?
I was busy studying and now am through and free somehow.

Yeah !I also remember with nostalgia those days when the battle was with me,you,Muks,Huc,bagoma,Skintite,Bolaoni,Lordi,Spikelord,my 2cents,Grizzly,4 play,Vieira,amodu and Kola as moderator ,Seun  the administrator could come in to quench some boiling hearts .the threads were flowing men! It was real fun.
I do miss those times too.
Who's on top of the Premiership? is this aquestion or a welcoming statement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

America Musician Is Average Four Times Lucrative Than Playing Football / Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 / Nigeria's Top 10 "Greatest" Football Players Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.