Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1155813 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AfroSamurai: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JandyJ(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Coldplay sky full of stars.
And Sunset sons medicine

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 05, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nedville: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2018
JandyJ:
And Sunset sons medicine

A "coldplay" a day....keeps the worries away

Coldplay all the way
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nedville: 12:29am On Aug 05, 2018
ibkayee:

I rarely don't like or am indifferent to a Travis Scott track but I'm only feeling about 3 songs so far, I'll listen to the album for like a week to get a better feel sha

Thought you lot were into thugs....surprise surprise
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Destinambari - MoCheddah ft Phyno
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JandyJ(m): 1:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Nedville:

A "coldplay" a day....keeps the worries away

Coldplay all the way

Coldplay is good. Also try sunset sons their songs was used in dream league soccer
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JandyJ(m): 1:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Hillsong at the cros
And Lead me to the cross by Hillsong
These songs will finish u. They are gospel
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Nedville:

Thought you lot were into thugs....surprise surprise
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2018
Time to worship God........
Ministry - Psalm 69

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOLQvk_VIw
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by olaflow(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2018
http://ijebutrendz..com/2018/08/ola-flow-aiye-life.html here is the link to the music am listening to now

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2018
Ogene

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2018
was driving my son to football practice this morning when Swedish House Mafia - Your name was played on the radio

chai

Summer 2010.

mad memories

if I remember correctly, that was the summer of Example - changed the way you kissed me

LMFAO - party poppers

Rihanna dropping like 10 club bangers. Rude Boy, S&M, what's my name, why don't you make me feel like you're the only girl in the world, etc.

i paroled heavy that year sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Damilare65(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
ibkayee:
Damilare65, guessing your post was hidden, anti spam smh

yeah, I don't know why that yeye thing banned me.

I was asking, which is your favorite post Malone song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Damilare65(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
JandyJ:
And Sunset sons medicine

sky full of stars by cold play, it brings back a lot if sweet memories to me mhen, 2014

that year, dad was still alive, everything was sweet. not like now..

Better days ahead sha.

its really amazing how a song can make you flashback and remember the times
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nedville: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Damilare65:

sky full of stars by cold play, it brings back a lot if sweet memories to me mhen, 2014

Better days ahead sha.

Unpopular opinion...but midnight was my favorite song on that album.... Cold play rocks....they've changed my life musically
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nedville: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
ibkayee:

Nevermind
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JandyJ(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Damilare65:

Better days ahead sha.

Yep sorry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JandyJ(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sunset sons disco bands
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Damilare65(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nedville:

Unpopular opinion...but midnight was my favorite song on that album.... Cold play rocks....they've changed my life musically

my best song off that album was 'magic'
that song is.... like having an orgas.m . from the beat to the lyrics....

that's how it makes me feel

I just hope they drop another album soon
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by urbansoundunit: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Cobhams Asuquo - Ordinary people.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by anambraamaka: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
BosaLin Nwanne FT Nigga Raw
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/8c9f4f1b

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JOhnnyfreash: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Please I am releasing my dance-hall track on 10th August. ..please show love and share

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by CapitanS: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Lova lova by Tiwa Savage
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Viking007(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hillsong UNITED: So Will I.
When a song touches your soul. cry

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by itoopcoza: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hot***
New music alert �
https://www.itoop.co.za/post/never-call-me-remix
Never call me remix by jhene Aiko ft YG
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
This song bannnngggzzz abeg

I'm walking around town right now in a suit and tie, but this song got me moving like an armed robber

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nedville: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Damilare65:

my best song off that album was 'magic'
that song is.... like having an orgas.m . from the beat to the lyrics....

that's how it makes me feel

I just hope they drop another album soon

Sorry for your loss....its well bro

I've lost some interest in coldplay to some extent...but they are still my favorite musicians of ALL TIME... As well as enya...
I had over 40/of their songs on my phone at one time....I was obsessed
I enjoyed their first five albums...but I've not been too keen on recent ones
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Damilare65(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nedville:

Sorry for your loss....its well bro

I've lost some interest in coldplay to some extent...but they are still my favorite musicians of ALL TIME... As well as enya...
I had over 40/of their songs on my phone at one time....I was obsessed
I enjoyed their first five albums...but I've not been too keen on recent ones

funny thing is. I tried listening to Enya once, I don't even flow with her song at all, not even one! cry
coldplay, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and pink Floyd are the best things to ever happen to music

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.