Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1160103 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Blackbonez~ play
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Damilare65:

yeah, I don't know why that yeye thing banned me.

I was asking, which is your favorite post Malone song
Lol I don't listen to his music like that, I may have heard one of his tracks but probably just didn't know it was him
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by souloho19(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Damilare65(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I don't listen to his music like that, I may have heard one of his tracks but probably just didn't know it was him

Really? Haven't you heard 'psycho' ft to dollar sign?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HEYDAYMUZIK(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chioma by Little Pen..
See Link to the Latest Tune.
http://izitrend.com/blog/little-pen_chioma/
"Be My Chioma let me be your Davido".. Kindly Share please..

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Timaya - To U
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Far away - Sarkodie ft Korede Bello
Dedicated to Ibkayee
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
MORROCO - UBANESE
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AfroSamurai: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
calliope:
MORROCO - UBANESE
wow! shocked

Never in a million years would I believe you listen to such music. smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
AfroSamurai:
wow! shocked

Never in a million years would I believe you listen to such music. smiley
Haha. Well, I very much do. And yes, Traditional Ibo music is a thing to me. smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by AfroSamurai: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
calliope:

Haha. Well, I very much do. And yes, Traditional Ibo music is a thing to me. smiley
Awesome. smiley

Hope you're better?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Wroxxane: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rachael Yamagata - Jesus was a cross maker
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
AfroSamurai:
Awesome. smiley

Hope you're better?
Yeah, kinda.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
cigarettes and cush | Stormzy ft kehlani & Lilly Allen
#YOLO
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jmanity: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fuwaa Sewaa by Phyno
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Brick N Lace - Love is wicked
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Etnaija: 1:09am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
When You Come Back - Vusi Mahlasela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdePhYx80do
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
My African Dream - Vicky Sampson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlf_DNsLz38
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:13am On Aug 10, 2018
Nwa Baby - Davido

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:27am On Aug 10, 2018
There was this lovely song I heard on Urban FM yesterday while driving to work. I really love that song. It has the line "you are the one for me" in the lyrics. Can't remember other lines in that song. Please does anyone know the song? It's a new song cos I've never heard it before and it seems to be a naija song. Please somebody help me with the song sad.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by funkyjms: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Obinoscopy:
There was this lovely song I heard on Urban FM yesterday while driving to work. I really love that song. It has the line "you are the one for me" in the lyrics. Can't remember other lines in that song. Please does anyone know the song? It's a new song cos I've never heard it before and it seems to be a naija song. Please somebody help me with the song sad.

I have no idea. However, case of next time, download Shazam and Musixcmatch apps and get 'em active.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Damilare65:

Really? Haven't you heard 'psycho' ft to dollar sign?
Let me check it, title doesn’t ring a bell but I may’ve heard it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Far away - Sarkodie ft Korede Bello
Dedicated to Ibkayee
Lol the video is so random. I love Sarkodie sha

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBOmHWo14Xk

Travis Scott makes great ‘high’ music
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MP3naija(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2018
Yemi Alade ft Wizkid titled Together (new song dropped today)

Download now >>> https://peelent.com/yemi-alade-ft-wizkid-together
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
This guy always drops one of this 'type' per album she.

March Madness

Jersey

31 Days

Banger

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nihilstjnr: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Vanquay who's this Taykeith guy?

I've been hearing his tag on all the popping beats this summer. Is he the new super trap producer on the block? or has he just had a lucky run of hits?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Vanquay who's this Taykeith guy?

I've been hearing his tag on all the popping beats this summer. Is he the new super trap producer on the block? or has he just had a lucky run of hits?

[b]Tay Keith FVCK THESE NIGGAS UP. He's Traps latest Metro Boomin but not quite Young Metro although if you ask me I don't think he's unique, I first heard him in Moneybagg Yo's doin it although he didn't have the tag, I was impressed with the beat I had to look him up...My mans blew up with that Look alive joint with Drake and Bloc boy jb... (Damn this Nigga drake straight up starting careers)

Anyways as an avid scholar of trap music I have analyzed the patterns and the hottest trends now are Memphis Trap with Blocboy Jb, Blac youngsta, and to a lesser extent Moneybagg Yo and Young Dolph so it was inevitable that a producer like Tay keith wouldn't enjoy the Wave...Also New Orleans Bounce Music is trending with In my feelings and Nice for what....Its interesting that Drake is involved in these trends, mans knows how to stay relevant.

Anyhooo Tay Keith is just an above average Producer riding the Memphis wave and Mans dope enough and hopefully smart to solidify his name in the game
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Psquare - chop my money

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.