Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157872 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Chubhie: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lyrical Passenger. Little lights and Holes is Beau.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Favouritetega(f): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
young dumb and broke

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by FBS: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ringer and Kill Shot and Real Slim Shady. All have something in common. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by nihilistjnr: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2018
gas.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Unlimited22:
Eminem - Killshot. Good God, MGK had better have something nasty up his sleeve. He was severely bodied here.
no Eminem didn't.. rap devil was better

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Goldmaxx:
no Eminem didn't.. rap devil was better

Tell them bro

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by entertainment16(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
NEW SONG

SolidStar --BANA

GET YOURS HERE......https://www.naijamotion.com.ng/music-solid-star-bana/

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Tell them bro
thats what I've been trying to make them understand. Eminem was busy bragging on his prowess, things he has and wealth. while mgk was hitting him with facts which Eminem didn't deny or refute.
rap battle these days are won by the person with the largest fan base. People are being sentimental to the diss track instead of being actualistic.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RoronoaZoro(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Venom by Eminem

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Goldmaxx:
thats what I've been trying to make them understand. Eminem was busy bragging on his prowess, things he has and wealth. while mgk was hitting him with facts which Eminem didn't deny or refute.
rap battle these days are won by the person with the largest fan base. People are being sentimental to the diss track instead of being actualistic.

As far as am concern Eminem murdered MGK, MGK complimented and dissed Em on the same Verse, nothing like that from Em. Em is only trying to show MGK his place.

Another thing to consider is MGK diss track was co-written, While Em wrote his own diss track under 20 mins.

Everything MGK dissed about Em is what actually made what Em is today.
the dictionary, his craziness, his no regards to wealth and his fame etc, is what actually drives Em.

I a real diss is about making someone look small which MGK failed in doing as compared to Em.

And dont get me started on the Rhyme scheme of both artist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Alaadin(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Numbers out the gym - tory lanez

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Joafjoe2018(m): 12:29am On Sep 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2018
[/color]by[color=#990000]guy google it and see for yourself. That mgk guy is good, he both complimented and dissed him at the same time, which shows his mettle. Even if Eminem didn't come up with a reply you guys will say that he is not in his level so no need to reply him. Or fans will do a diss track in place of Eminem at mgk. So my dear disses are won by the one which the largest fan base ok
pryme:

As far as am concern Eminem murdered MGK, MGK complimented and dissed Em on the same Verse, nothing like that from Em. Em is only trying to show MGK his place.

Another thing to consider is MGK diss track was co-written, While Em wrote his own diss track under 20 mins.

Everything MGK dissed about Em is what actually made what Em is today.
the dictionary, his craziness, his no regards to wealth and his fame etc, is what actually drives Em.

I a real diss is about making someone look small which MGK failed in doing as compared to Em.

And dont get me started on the Rhyme scheme of both artist.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2018
Goldmaxx:
[/color]by[color=#990000]guy google it and see for yourself. That mgk guy is good, he both complimented and dissed him at the same time, which shows his mettle. Even if Eminem didn't come up with a reply you guys will say that he is not in his level so no need to reply him. Or fans will do a diss track in place of Eminem at mgk. So my dear disses are won by the one which the largest fan base ok

Far from it,
Let's look at what MGK is dissing about, Eminem's beard, his career, his money and fame, his dress code, his life style. This sounds like kindergarten stuff.

I mean even the diss MGK did with Tech9ne was still on Eminem career as one of the greatest rappers using sublimes in his diss. I personally see no reason MGK should diss Eminem, even if he had to, he should realize he is going for one of the greatest rappers of all time, he should get his bars right, Not some school boy lyrics.

If you are looking for a song you can listen to when you are working or busy - MGK track sounds much better.

But if you are looking for a diss track, Eminem track beats MGK's.

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
pryme:

Far from it,
Let's look at what MGK is dissing about, Eminem's beard, his career, his money and fame, his dress code, his life style. This sounds like kindergarten stuff.

I mean even the diss MGK did with Tech9ne was still on Eminem career as one of the greatest rappers using sublimes in his diss. I personally see no reason MGK should diss Eminem, even if he had to, he should realize he is going for one of the greatest rappers of all time, he should get his bars right, Not some school boy lyrics.

If you are looking for a song you can listen to when you are working or busy - MGK track sounds much better.

i laugh in Japanese. Have you ever heard of personals in diss before? That was what mgk used almost throughout the song. And it was damn good. That's not kindergarten at all. The problem with Eminem fans is that most of them are always entirely biased. Even if em farts throughout an album (encore) will still buy it. It will still sell millions. Even if it is trash. Eminem had no serious personals on mgk, he had no dirt on him. He was just doing rebuttals on mgks lines which of cause any battle rapper can do. And word play. Abeg! Leave your comfort zone and start watching rap battles on youtube

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2018

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dirty Computer (album) by Janelle Monáe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdH2Sy-BlNE

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
pryme:

Far from it,

i know that em will still win the guy, they are not in the same level but at least the guy proved a point which other rappers even drake are afraid to do. We have to give him some accolades..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
noob03saibot:
i laugh in Japanese. Have you ever heard of personals in diss before? That was what mgk used almost throughout the song. And it was damn good. That's not kindergarten at all. The problem with Eminem fans is that most of them are always entirely biased. Even if em farts throughout an album (encore) will still buy it. It will still sell millions. Even if it is trash. Eminem had no serious personals on mgk, he had no dirt on him. He was just doing rebuttals on mgks lines which of cause any battle rapper can do. And word play. Abeg! Leave your comfort zone and start watching rap battles on youtube

Diss means disrespect.
First off Eminem has diss himself on his way to stardom, even Walk on water was aimed at his lower standards of late, tracks like 'The way I am' also shows Eminem dissing his own self.
If you know Eminem, you will know he is his own worst critique.

You talk about personal what's that got to do with Eminem beard, his last 3 album, reading a dictionary, or wearing hood and a baseball cap, good grief is MGK dissing all this new mumble rappers or one of the Goats with all these petty stuff?

He even said he got all his shit without Dre producing him, MGK was no where near Eminem level at the same age, Eminem showed great potential thats why Dre put his caree on the line to sign Eminem.

Even after more than 10 years MGK has not made to the top 50 rappers.

So what dirt did MGK spill about Eminem that we don't already know?

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Goldmaxx:
i know that em will still win the guy, they are not in the same level but at least the guy proved a point which other rappers even drake are afraid to do. We have to give him some accolades..

Then you have to wonder if it's bravery or stupidity, calling out Hailey while dissing Eminem.

Remember what happened to the last person that called Hailey's name in vain.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Alaadin(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wetin we gain - victor Ad

Magun - niniola
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iyamchee(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Goldmaxx:
MGK's track was stupid and childish....
Plus, nobody gives a Bleep who he is.....
He wasn't the only one dissed on the album, why did he take it personal
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
pryme:

Then you have to wonder if it's bravery or stupidity, calling out Hailey while dissing Eminem.

Remember what happened to the last person that called Hailey's name in vain.
and you think mgk didn't think about it?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:15am On Sep 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:20am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 3:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PreciousRahl(m): 3:50am On Sep 22, 2018
ibkayee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwh5szKfIho

Nostalgiaaa

I see you're a woman of culture grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 4:03am On Sep 22, 2018
ibkayee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_sTTvyiiPo
this was when luda Wàs luda. Damn I miss this luda. Not the luda doing jams with beiber and tio cruz. This should be off his chicken and beer album, stand up was my favourite on that album. Ah! The memories.

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rozayx5(m): 4:30am On Sep 22, 2018
All these kids saying mgk is a rapper

Smh
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Goldmaxx:
and you think mgk didn't think about it?

I believe people he was high when he thought about it.
Most times people that are high dont believe their actions can create a reaction.

I just heard one track from his Bing Lp and that made me believe he is high all the time.

Anyway his career is slowing coming to end, and this is his own doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.