Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1160986 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2018
pryme:

I believe people he was high when he thought about it.
Most times people that are high dont believe their actions can create a reaction.

I just heard one track from his Bing Lp and that made me believe he is high all the time.

Anyway his career is slowing coming to end, and this is his own doing.
how do you know he is high when he sang it? was he also high when he made the video?
rap devil has been no 1 on iTunes, spotify and Co. it's even no 13 in billboard hot 100 and 9 in Canada top 100.
it has being being certified gold already selling over 500,000 copies. I'm Eminem's Stan and top fan in fact being an ardent supporter I have majority of His albums but to be sincere Eminem's last two albums has been wack the worst being revival. Eminem was gradually sliding into oblivion no body seems to care more about him. but with his kamikaze album and his beef with mgk people are now getting interested once again.
my brother, the beef is a win win for them both but a more win for mgk cause he knew Eminem will definitely reply thereby shooting him into the limelight and putting the rap God fast back into everybody's mouth once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kendrick93(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Goldmaxx:
thats what I've been trying to make them understand. Eminem was busy bragging on his prowess, things he has and wealth. while mgk was hitting him with facts which Eminem didn't deny or refute.
rap battle these days are won by the person with the largest fan base. People are being sentimental to the diss track instead of being actualistic.
Eminem didn't need to go all in ffs who the Bleep is MGK..
Eminem reply was perfect in this case....
the mgk diss track isn't even really all that,it had a hook,who makes a diss track with a hook anyway...mgk is lame..IMO mgk is just a Stan who's upset at his idol
No one knew him before this anyway...
in the words of eminem-
'I had to give you a career so I could destroy it'
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kendrick93(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2018
pryme:

Most times people that are high dont believe their actions can create a reaction.

I just heard one track from his Bing Lp and that made me believe he is high all the time.

what career?
Eminem just gave him one and oh he's destroyed it..lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2018
kendrick93:
Eminem didn't need to go all in ffs who the Bleep is MGK..
Eminem reply was perfect in this case....
the mgk diss track isn't even really all that,it had a hook,who makes a diss track with a hook anyway...mgk is lame..IMO mgk is just a Stan who's upset at his idol
No one knew him before this anyway...
in the words of eminem-
'I had to give you a career so I could destroy it'
it wasn't really a diss track per say but a fan showing resentment like you pinpointed. But Eminem didn't give him any career talk less of destroying any (read my reply to pryme) but in all I think the guy deserves some accolades for standing up to something he feels that is right and are facts..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2018
iyamchee:

MGK's track was stupid and childish....
Plus, nobody gives a Bleep who he is.....
He wasn't the only one dissed on the album, why did he take it personal
and who is Eminem that no one can't diss.. for me the guy was steadfast and stood up to the rap bully.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kendrick93(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2018
Goldmaxx:
it wasn't really a diss track per say but a fan showing resentment like you pinpointed. But Eminem didn't give him any career talk less of destroying any (read my reply to pryme) but in all I think the guy deserves some accolades for standing up to something he feels that is right and are facts..
he absolutely did...
only few people knew mgk before this I could name 50 rappers and mgk wouldnt be in any..due to this association with Eminem he has at least gotten a bit known..ffs rapdevil even charted on billboard..lol..
anyway he's probably going back to irrelavancy after all the hype has died...
Just like Eminem said- ' this is his moment,let him enjoy it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
pryme:

dude I have heard the whole binge ep, it doesn't worth it at all. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This is not the mgk of wild boy, invincible, street dreams, the return and edge of destruction. I have even deleted it. Now I want my megabyte back

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by noob03saibot(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
Goldmaxx:
how do you know he is high when he sang it? was he also high when he made the video?
rap devil has been no 1 on iTunes, spotify and Co. it's even no 13 in billboard hot 100 and 9 in Canada top 100.
it has being being certified gold already selling over 500,000 copies. I'm Eminem's Stan and top fan in fact being an ardent supporter I have majority of His albums but to be sincere Eminem's last two albums has been wack the worst being revival. Eminem was gradually sliding into oblivion no body seems to care more about him. but with his kamikaze album and his beef with mgk people are now getting interested once again.
my brother, the beef is a win win for them both but a more win for mgk cause he knew Eminem will definitely reply thereby shooting him into the limelight and putting the rap God fast back into everybody's mouth once again.
guy! Abeg. Tell them. I am even shocked this is coming from a STAN. 3 gbosa for your honesty. As for me I stopped hearing him after recovery. Have all his CDs up till recovery. So I wonder what someone will say about him that I don't know. I get pissed with this his Twista wannabe style of his. As for kamikaze, only stepping stone stood out for me. That was the Eminem I fell in love with many many years ago. Also liked fall, but stepping stone was the sh!t. Dude is running out of topics to rap about so he has resorted to dissing people for recognition. How sad.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
kendrick93:
he absolutely did...
only few people knew mgk before this I could name 50 rappers and mgk wouldnt be in any..due to this association with Eminem he has at least gotten a bit known..ffs rapdevil even charted on billboard..lol..
anyway he's probably going back to irrelavancy after all the hype has died...
Just like Eminem said- ' this is his moment,let him enjoy it
i have been hearing of mgk for 5 years now but I never gave much ado about him until he dissed the rap God infact I never knew he existed self but let's say the truth, he really hit Eminem real hard.
listen to this song: home by mgk and bebe rexha

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
noob03saibot:
guy! Abeg. Tell them. I am even shocked this is coming from a STAN. 3 gbosa for your honesty. As for me I stopped hearing him after recovery. Have all his CDs up till recovery. So I wonder what someone will say about him that I don't know. I get pissed with this his Twista wannabe style of his. As for kamikaze, only stepping stone stood out for me. That was the Eminem I fell in love with many many years ago. Also liked fall, but stepping stone was the sh!t. Dude is running out of topics to rap about so he has resorted to dissing people for recognition. How sad.
exactly what I said earlier, he is now less popular but the only way to maintain a spotlight is by dissing and calling out other rappers in view to get a clap back thereby getting people reminiscing back to old times making him the talk of the day once again...

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
noob03saibot:
dude I have heard the whole binge ep, it doesn't worth it at all. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This is not the mgk of wild boy, invincible, street dreams, the return and edge of destruction. I have even deleted it. Now I want my megabyte back

During MGK's interview about his latest LP he said we should look out for the Bonus track (in regards to a respond to Em's Killshot), I did not hear any reply to Em's Killshot. Seems MGK has taken the "L".
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
kendrick93:
what career?
Eminem just gave him one and oh he's destroyed it..lol

Lol, he just got booed on stage some days ago while performing Rap devil. Honestly I really feel sorry for him, but he asked for it.

Everytime I listen to Killshot again there is always another layer of meaning to Em's words. And Em did not just go only for MGK but for P.Diddy as well (the head of the snake)

"this Idiot's Boss keep popping pills telling him he got skills"

If Em can Diss Trump (a sitting President), the MGK combined with P. Diddy is like desert.

Like Em said "you losing the fight you picked".

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Goldmaxx:

I dont know where to start, First off Killshot is not on Itunes, if it was, well.......
But its on youtube and whats does the stats say? Killshot has broken the record of the highest viewed debut, And this only an Audio.

buts lets leave that, {lets talk about} the tracks from both artist. which is a better diss track?

but as for shooting MGK into limelight, i think you are being sarcastic. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goldmaxx(f): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
pryme:

I dont know where to start, First off Killshot is not on Itunes, if it was, well.......
But its on youtube and whats does the stats say? Killshot has broken the record of the highest viewed debut, And this only an Audio.

buts lets leave that, {lets talk about} the tracks from both artist. which is a better diss track?

but as for shooting MGK into limelight, i think you are being sarcastic. grin grin
no I'm not the beef is profiting mgk the most but both are beneficiaries...
IMO, I think mgk's was better because he went hard on him so I was expecting em to come back harder instead was too soft.
or maybe he just wants to give him a warning??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2018
PreciousRahl:

I see you're a woman of culture grin
What can I say cool

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PreciousRahl(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2018
ibkayee:

What can I say cool

Say "I Do" grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
Breaking Benjamin - Dairy Of Jane. (a classic)

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
PreciousRahl:

Say "I Do" grin
Lol what am I doing?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PreciousRahl(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol what am I doing?
You did great

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Travis Greene -fell in love
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lindsay(f): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by iyamchee(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Goldmaxx:
and who is Eminem that no one can't diss.. for me the guy was steadfast and stood up to the rap bully.
He bullied no one.....
He just gave everyone a piece of his mind
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Ghost01(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Carrie Underwood - Love Wins.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Alaadin(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Post malone - psycho
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Keywordconcept(m): 12:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Got Hallelujah by JD n Simi on repeat for a while.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Coutinho14: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
pryme:

Then you have to wonder if it's bravery or stupidity, calling out Hailey while dissing Eminem.

Remember what happened to the last person that called Hailey's name in vain.
that was a making it or break it move, he knew dissing em would either start his career or end it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by onlyclassicsong: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gongo Aso - 9ice

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Photocopy -9ice
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by pryme(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Coutinho14:
that was a making it or break it move, he knew dissing em would either start his career or end it

in other words it was a gamble. i would rather piggy back on Rap Legends to establish my career rather than to diss them. All in all it was a stupid move, cos the psychological damage will be hard on MGK.

The crowd would have been behind him if it was Em that came for him or initiated the diss, But instead he first called Eminem's daughter saying she is hot as Bleep and she was just 16 at that time, he said in his diss track that the Rap Bully could not even take a bleeping joke - there are lines you dont cross when you are joking with someone and for Eminem its Hailey. Ja Rule was dissing Eminem until Ja Rule mentioned Hailey, that was when Eminem came for his head.

This MGK guy knew Eminem was mad about the comment he made about Hailey, in MGK Rap Devil he said Eminem called P.Diddy to tell him to apologise which he said "pls tell me its not true" (i think this was in the 2nd or 3rd verse), and I believe there is an element of truth in what MGK said, but you dont expect Eminem to call MGK directly to ask for an apoplogy, thats not how it works, There is Hierarchy.

Now in MGK's recent interview he said he understand how Eminem feels because he has a 9yr old daughter (which also means he would feel bad if another rapper did call his Daughter hot), if he had just silently apologise to Eminem (which wont end his career) he rather went on a Tech9ne track to diss Eminem.

I still believe he was in a state of bliss (high) when he was planning out his move, cos there are some battles you cant win no matter how much you believe in yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.