Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. (4167 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by ds700(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2011
She's always hang up the phone on me at every slight provocation. For a relationship that has marriage in view(I haven't proposed anyway) please, what does the future hold?

So much love with little respect for me(I respect and love her), will it work out?

Thanks in anticipation for your prudent advice.
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Eiregirl(f): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2011
Do you mean she hangs up the phone on you?
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2011
^no. She bangs. I know her. She uses a deskphone!
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Eiregirl(f): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin
It won't work out!!!
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Hardunnii(f): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
Poster, y dont you let her know you detest it, maybe she doesnt want to be abusive, u know??
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
But bro, u too nice. Harden the touch a little. Put a lil' rock on it. Let her feel the heat. She won't budge? Kill it! undecided
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by 195(f): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
Smh

She doesnt have an atom of respect for you

*Wondering how that marriage would play out*
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
Warn her Seriously , call her attention to it that you hate it and if warning does not work in 3months consult your Love doctor
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
[size=14pt]If this marriage works out, I'll run for American presidency! cool[/size]
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by iice(f): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2011
You'll have a happy future.
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by freecocoa(f): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2011
OP I think she's got anger problem,try talking to her and tell her how you feel about this attitude of hers.
I used to do that too,(only when he was at fault and me really pissed)mine wasn't because I didn't respect him but cos if I keep listening to all he was saying,I'd end up saying something I may seriously regret,I would rather hang up than let things get outta hand,though I tell him if he doesn't quit yelling and talk to me calmly I'd hang up, before I do so,anyways I call him back when I feel the tension must have reduced,he told me it was a sign of disrespect and I stopped.

1 Like

Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by bekay911(f): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2011
Have a talk wit her and try let her knw dat such act rills u. And @ same tym try not to b provockn her. Dnt b suprise tins wil work out. Happy marriage in advance
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by slimyem: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
i'm sure she's doesnt always 'bang' the phone on you for no reason.is there something you are always doing to make her react that way?
You should ask yourself that.besides,you should also tell her how you feel.this is not so much of a big issues to make you want to throw away this relationship.
A few mins. dialogue will save it.
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
some of u commenters are so annoyin sometimes! Dis OP made it clear that his gf has no respect for him. D bangin of fone part is just a point of reference. Yet some pipo still dey wish d OP happy married life! HOW? WHERE? WHY?

1 Like

Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by MrsChima1(f): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]If this marriage works out, I'll run for American presidency! cool[/size]

You would have my vote! grin

We have some sorry arse candidates running for 2012! angry angry angry angry
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by neyostica: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
She doesnt respect you
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You would have my vote! grin

We have some sorry arse candidates running for 2012! angry angry angry angry
[size=14pt]Would you be my campaign organizer?[/size] tongue
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by AfroBlue(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
Run son before you enter marriage H E L L!
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2011
OP you mean your gf bleeps the phone?
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by bekay911(f): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2011
Boyloaf:

some of u commenters are so annoyin sometimes! Dis OP made it clear that his gf has no respect for him. D bangin of fone part is just a point of reference. Yet some pipo still dey wish d OP happy married life! HOW? WHERE? WHY?
y u dey put sand for person garri. Wat dis poor fella need is motivatuin n encouragement. He is almost der nt a little fault from his lady frnd shud end his r/ship. He shud sort it out. Learn to c life in a positive way
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
REALITY101:

OP you mean your gf bleeps the phone?
so she cheats on you when you get her angry with her phone?
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
after she finish bangin u wit d phone. . . o sorry b@ng the phone on u, then b@ng the phone back immediately. . .
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
I hope she uses protection
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Excelboi(m): 3:01am On Nov 30, 2011
Op, u beta leave for d better, i had a similar experience dayz back and now she is history to me.
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by obowunmi(m): 4:30am On Nov 30, 2011
She's a young chap with anger issues. Get her anger management classes
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by 195(f): 5:51am On Nov 30, 2011
Mynd_44:

I hope she uses protection

cool cool
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2011
bekay911:

y u dey put sand for person garri. Wat dis poor fella need is motivatuin n encouragement. He is almost der nt a little fault from his lady frnd shud end his r/ship. He shud sort it out. Learn to c life in a positive way
i do not intend to put sand in any1's garri, but i only spoke my mind! BTW, do u bang or hang up on ur boyfriend? Just curious.
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Basildon1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
OP, here's a solution. Calmly reach into your trousers with your left hand and check if you have any balls there. (If it's one or zero, then i can understand). If really and truly, you have two, make sure you never call her back till she calls you to apologise and not pull that again!

1 Like

Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Eiregirl(f): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2011
Basildon1:

OP, here's a solution. Calmly reach into your trousers with your left hand and check if you have any balls there. (If it's one or zero, then i can understand). If really and truly, you have two, make sure you never call her back till she calls you to apologise and not pull that again!
grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by tellwisdom: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2011
When next she does that to you. Quietly invite her and LIFT UP the fone and BANG it on her HEAD angry angry.#Animal  angry

1 Like

Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Ranoscky(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
Straight DISRESPECT!

Cant stand such girls, not to talk of being with them for the rest of my life, God forbid!
Re: She's Always Banging/hanging up The Phone On Me At Every Slight Provocation. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
Eiregirl:

grin grin grin grin
It won't work out!!!

sauer:

But bro, u too nice. Harden the touch a little. Put a lil' rock on it. Let her feel the heat. She won't budge? Kill it! undecided
sexkillz:

Basildon1:

(1) (Reply)

Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? / For The Girls!!!!!! / Shameless?? Married Woman Caught In The Act With Her Gateman (see Photo/ Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.