Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,002 members, 7,956,718 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend (9483 Views)

Ipad For Sell At A Give Away Price / Cheap Laptops/phones/ipad For All Nigerian / Yahoo Lists 10 Ridiculous Reasons To Not Buy The Ipad For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by Afam4eva(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nigerian girls don't want to to show them that you're intelligent by bulding one for them. Just buy them the one other people are using.
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by Phate07(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
Interesting
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by FEMARY1: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
This really lovely and creative.

Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
Inspirational. . .this would definitely melt the heart of any normal gurl. But we all know that Nigerian girls are far from normal, and so they would never be impressed with acts of love like this. They would dismiss the poor guy as 'cheap' for not forking out $1,000 for a real ipad. Pity.
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by cynthiafred67(f): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
Wow how cool and creative, nija guys pls take note oo
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by tainot2002(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
o.chizo:

He was able to achieve because of the resources available to him. I bet Nigerian's would do this if we have such resources like Power, Internet and other infrastructure. I won't be surprised that someone also sponsored his research and development.

Why is it that we can't do documentaries like u always see in NaGeo --- Nobody would put his/her money there because to them its not productive

We the youths needs to put more of our time into innovations and we'd do better than this guy.

true talk!
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by Maleeq(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
atasteve:

See what love is stimulating in a Nigerian smiley People will start building different, different things for their lovers e.g. keke Napep (full option) with AC smiley

These Chinese never cease to amaze me, so creative and highly innovative despite their level of poverty (at the grassroot)
hahahaha, Speaking of full option keke Napep. I was in Kebbi State, and surprisingly, all the Keke Napeps had boom-boxes that could rival any car in sound and beats! grin
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
afam4eva:

Nigerian girls don't want to to show them that you're intelligent by bulding one for them. Just buy them the one other people are using.
lol
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2011
Dat is so sweet and romatic, why can't 9ja guys be dis romantic?
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by godman01(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
He should start building it for business.
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by lagcity(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2011
i just hope the babe appreciates it and gives him blo.wjob every morning. most babes nowadays are pretty useless spoilt brats, all they know is give me give me.
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by Sike(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
Mtchew! I thought this happened in 9ja ni sha! *calming down*
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by emmatok(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
odiaero:

Naija guys take note

Naija girls won't collect that Ipad o o.

All they want is money.
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by MyneWhite1(f): 1:32am On Dec 02, 2011
very innovative
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by bashydemy(m): 4:59am On Dec 02, 2011
I can see some Ibo guys from computer village trying to get this guy contact, haha its business time jor soon we gonna have an Ipad for 50k naira
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by DeepSoul(f): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2011
Na wa oh!!

Nigerian girls are NOT as bad as una dey portray them naw!! angry

Where have all these guys been meeting girls sef? Motor parks?? undecided
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by drstan(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2011
Impresiv, bt my litle bro of 17 is making children toy car here al by him self and they move with remote control ,without buying any part from any where the one amaze me most is dat he did a car that can lift a load up, repaire electronic, i bet u there are many naija out here that can do lot beta than the chins ,just gv them the chance u wil be shock, so stop undrating Nigeria what we lak is optuniti, Giv my litle bro those tinz that chinko guy used he wil couple it and even make it to talk if u want, bt 4 our gals,.they wil just end ur career.
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by Parnassuss(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2011
drstan:

Impresiv, bt my litle bro of 17 is making children toy car here al by him self and they move with remote control ,without buying any part from any where the one amaze me most is dat he did a car that can lift a load up, repaire electronic, i bet u there are many naija out here that can do lot beta than the chins ,just gv them the chance u wil be shock, so stop undrating Nigeria what we lak is optuniti, Giv my litle bro those tinz that chinko guy used he wil couple it and even make it to talk if u want, bt 4 our gals,.they wil just end your career.

True talk. My friend's bro made an inverter for their house 3 years ago that they use till this day, he was in 100L engineering in Bauchi then. Today, homeboy's got American Visa and left some days ago. If we no recognize the brains we have here, they are as good as nothing.

kingsrod:

^^ Oya go build your own 3310

Abi oh. The guy just dey jealous beauty and the brains.
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by Ignatio(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2011
The guy has a good thinking faculty. Nigerians can do better. I've seen students build transmittors, inverters and toy caterpillars capable of loading sands to trucks.
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by Tinax(f): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2011
thats nice, this niga love don tier me self,
Re: Student Builds $125 'ipad' For Girlfriend by qholar(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2011
ideylaff:

Not only Bold 5 sef. the guy wld also give a LONG THING , for her D Koko,  sef, 
man u won kill me with laugh here oo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Mtn Modem On Ubuntu Linux / Hackers Threaten To Shut-down Facebook / Help!the Sound From My Laptop Is Distorted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.