Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,157 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Why All These In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why All These In The Church? (885 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / False Spirits Invade The Church - WOLF or WOF / The Church of Jesus Christ: Object of Mockery or Object of Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All These In The Church? by stingersmi(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2007
There are many churches that exsists smiley!
Infact by my street they are about eleven! embarassed , All they preach is healing and tithe!!!
Is things meant to be like this and why?

I need to know cool
Re: Why All These In The Church? by IDINRETE: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2007
stingersmi:

Infact by my street they are about eleven! embarassed , All they preach is healing and tithe!!!

I need to know cool

and the world is coming to an end grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why All These In The Church? by acidrop(f): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2007
stingersmi:

I need to know cool

are u a nigerian? dont u know that survival is d name of the game undecided
Re: Why All These In The Church? by stingersmi(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2007
Yea but it isnt meant 2 be so,
Y?
Thats wat i need to knw
Re: Why All These In The Church? by acidrop(f): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2007
go to one of d churches, u mentioned there iso ne down ur street, yeah go 2 that one, enter inside d church, and when the pastor is giving the message kindly raise up your hand and scream I OBJECT, then ask them this question u are askin us
Re: Why All These In The Church? by stingersmi(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2007
But that sounds crazy!
well i have been to 2 already all they are preaching is tithe and miracles!!!!
not even salvation.
y?
Re: Why All These In The Church? by acidrop(f): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why All These In The Church? by stingersmi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2007
dont get confused, but the issuse here it dat, y do we decive ourselves wit the church,
y?
Re: Why All These In The Church? by cgift(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2007
stingersmi:

don't get confused, but the issuse here it that, y do we decive ourselves wit the church,
y?

If you are not too sure, go to deeper life where they will teach you holiness and stop complaining.
Re: Why All These In The Church? by stingersmi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
cgift:

If you are not too sure, go to deeper life where they will teach you holiness and stop complaining.

Thats not the issue, All i need to know is y churches every were am not askin 4 d best church, afterall everybody belives that his church is the best
Re: Why All These In The Church? by Dios(f): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2007
Churches and mosques in Nigeria need to start paying taxes.
Re: Why All These In The Church? by stingersmi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2007
Yea, of course they are meant 2 start payin taxes but the main thing is that if they start, na we congregation ithe and offerin dem go use! grin

All these churches everywhere, na wa oooh,
y re they every where, causin enviromental pollution with thier jamz and pleas for tithe!
y?
Re: Why All These In The Church? by opokonwa(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
Instead of bothering your wondering head pretending a deep concern for the church, crave for a deep-personal relationship with your God, if you truly acknowledge HIM at all

There is nothing new about what is happening around you as they were predicted by Christ Himself over two thousand years ago:

For many shall come in my name saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.Matthew 24:5

And many false Prophets shall rise, and shall deceive manyMatthew 24:11

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.Matthew 24:12

How true these prophecies from the Christ Himself is today!two thousand years after!

So, instead of getting yourself distracted looking for the perfect behaviour from churches, focus on your own relationship with Godif you care about having any.

'Cause the same Christ said:

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.Matthew 24:13

So, I am not discouraged at all nor distracted, I'm aware what to expect and I'm keeping my relationship with God as pure and personal as I can 'cause at the end of the day, neither the church you attended nor the streets you lived will count.The side you genuinely take will count.Goodluck!
Re: Why All These In The Church? by stingersmi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
I Understand, but y then do we engage ourself by getting busy in the act of patronizing these false prophects?
Y?
Re: Why All These In The Church? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin God will save is church, whosoever comes and heals in my name is with me, Jesus(but on the last day i shall deny them visa to heaven if they are in falsehood)
Re: Why All These In The Church? by stingersmi(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2007
jayon:

grin grin grin grin grin God will save is church, whosoever comes and heals in my name is with me, Jesus(but on the last day i shall deny them visa to heaven if they are in falsehood)

hahhahahaa grin
If na so den y all this decivin of a thing?
Re: Why All These In The Church? by toshmann(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2007
guy leave matter. the issue of church and naija na God go settle am.

see the clergy men wey become governors recently, how much dem loot. in God's name.

nnamani loot money . . . ."to God be the glory" grin grin grin grin
Re: Why All These In The Church? by stingersmi(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2007
toshmann:

guy leave matter. the issue of church and naija na God go settle am.

see the clergy men wey become governors recently, how much them loot. in God's name.

nnamani loot money . . . ."to God be the glory" grin grin grin grin

Naa wa ooooooo embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors By Kersey Graves / The Intractable Cold War In Abakaliki Diocese / Role Of Women In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.