Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu (4025 Views)

Coward Ojukwu / OBJ Is At It Again (photo) / OBJ Is An Experienced & Patriotic Leader Who Transformed Nigeria - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by Dede1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
Katsumoto:

Obasanjo was not a better field commander yet it was Obasanjo who conceived 'Operation Tail-wind', the final offensive which resulted in the capture of Owerri and Uli, ending the war in the process. 3MCDO led the final assualt and it was supported by the more 'organised' or 'disciplined' (your words) 1st and 2nd Divisions led by Jallo and Bisalla who had both been in the war longer than Obasanjo. I am not an admirer of Obasanjo but I will give credit where credit is due.

I hope you did not expect me to respond to this bloated conjecture.
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by Dede1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2011
Aigbofa:

I will disregard your unprovoked attacks on me and refer you to Katsumoto's reply to the only meaningful part of your drivel. I am not the greatest fan of OBJ as well, but facts are facts.

It is unfortunate you regarded my response as an unprovoked attack. I did not mean to attack you but make you understand Biafra never capitulated in Obasanjo’s hand. There is more to Biafra’s surrender than the eyes could see. 3MCDO came through with rested and hardly battle-tested unit. There were better Nigerian military units than 3MCDO which sustained pressure throughout the war.

Again, there were reasons why Obasanjo was chosen to represent Gowon during surrender process that bordered on politics and esprit de corps.
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by Katsumoto: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
Dede1:

It is unfortunate you regarded my response as an unprovoked attack. I did not mean to attack you but make you understand Biafra never capitulated in Obasanjo’s hand. There is more to Biafra’s surrender than the eyes could see. 3MCDO came through with rested and hardly battle-tested unit. There were better Nigerian military units than 3MCDO which sustained pressure throughout the war.

Again, there were reasons why Obasanjo was chosen to represent Gowon during surrender process that bordered on politics and esprit de corps.

Can you think of any other Brigade/Division that was as tested as Col Etuk's 16th Brigade of the 3MCDO Division? This Brigade was involved in the capture of Owerri in September 1968 and was enveloped inside Owerri until it Broke out of Owerri on the 24th/25th April 1969, constantly repelling Biafran attacks on a daily basis.

Dede1:

I hope you did not expect me to respond to this bloated conjecture. 

I am not surprised

Dede1:

So Gowon that was not in the field should have flown to accept Biafran surrender? Please tell us why Stalin was not at the surrender of the Germans in Berlin in place of Zhukov or why Harry Truman did not accept the Japanese surrender in place of MacArthur. Field surrenders are conducted by the leading field commanders and are different from surrender ceremonies. In the field, Effiong Surrendered to Obasanjo because Madiebo had escaped with Ojukwu and surrendered to Gowon in Lagos during the ceremony. Don't confuse field surrenders, which results in the laying down of arms, with Surrender ceremonies which are more symbolic. If you don't surrender in the field, how do you stop the fighting?
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by manchy7531: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
the biggest of all foolish men in Nigeria

Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by ak47mann(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^^

muhehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
Just take another look at the map of Nigeria. The greatest coward ever produced by the confined space you see on that map is OBJ.

Does that shape you see still depict Nigeria's territorial boundaries or we need a new map after the coward OBJ gave up our land to common Cameroun. It beats my imagination that a country's president will cede land against the tenets of territorial integrity he swore to protect.

What was the coward OBJ afraid of? oh yes I remember. WAR!. Did I hear any one call him a General. General my foot!

A General who is so weak as to start sleeping with his son's wife. A weak General who signed an agreement to grant political asylum to another country's former leader and sold him out at the slightest pressure. A weakling from all ramifications.

In a time when other countries are annexing and claiming what is not even theirs. Check out Falkan Islands and Israeli occupied territories, our Weakling former President decided to follow some silly judgement that was not legally binding on both parties to accept. he even did so with impunity against the provision of the Nigerian constitution.

I am waiting for the day, we will revolt and this case will be revisited and that coward shot for treason.
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by EzeCanada: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
I told you guys OBJ is a coward,  His tribesman and colleuge in the army Major Benjamin Adekunle confirmed it.

Pls.see link below.

http://www.yasni.com/ext.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnm.onlinenigeria.com%2Ftemplates%2F%3Fa%3D7421%26z%3D17&name=Benjamin+Adekunle&cat=filter&showads=1

Prominent Nigerians have referred to him as:

Coward- Ojukwu
Stooge, incompetent - Major Adekunle
Inbreeding - Gbenga Obasanjo
Fool - IBB
myopic bull - Tinubu
killer - Soyinka
thief and liar - Atiku
Corrupt - Buhari, Olu Falae
Deceiver - Gowon
Failure - Nigerian Senate
Clown - Kazeem Afegbua
Ingrate - Fani- Kayode
Figure head - Abdulsalami Abubakar
even the great Awo dislikes OBJ, what will people like Charles Taylor think of him,

So to me he has zero credibility. I dont have any thing against OBJ but lets all be sincere if one, two or more individual you worked closely with finds problem with you then indeed there is a genuine problem
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by VoodooDoll(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2011
@ Ezecanada

Do you have a better link? The website you put up is very "spammy" and my pc has given me virus warnings!
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by Librate(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
sheyguy:

OBJ did not side erring yorubas.
OBJ did not try to secede with the west after 3rd term failure.
OBJ was begged by all (including Ibos) to assume same power position 3 million pple couldn't buy ojukwu.
OBJ does not betray nobody, a typical Yoruba man i call him.

[size=14pt]OBJ is a Hero.[/size]
sometimes i begin to wonder if u re normal or confused
are u sure u re from yoruba. original anu nchum
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by EzeCanada: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
VoodooDoll:

@ Ezecanada

Do you have a better link?  The website you put up is very "spammy" and my pc has given me virus warnings!

There is nothing wrong with the link. but here is another:

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=7421&z=17
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by EzeCanada: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
sheyguy:

OBJ did not side erring yorubas.
OBJ did not try to secede with the west after 3rd term failure.
OBJ was begged by all (including Ibos) to assume same power position 3 million pple couldn't buy ojukwu.
OBJ does not betray nobody, a typical Yoruba man i call him.

[size=14pt]OBJ is a Hero.[/size]

Is either you are ignorant, illitrate or both.

OBJ betrayed Charles Taylor, Atiku, Peter Odili, Gowon, Audu Ogbe, Asari dokubo, Bola Ige. List is endess, pls give me a break!
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by HighChief4(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^Dont forget Tony Anenih of late
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by cjfavour(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2011
Obj is a coward to sm obj is a coward to ojukwu because obj couldn't stand him ojukwu.he was a coward to yaradua senior too. To me OBJ is not a coward but an evil psycho man.
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 02, 2011
By the time Obj is done with Nigeria, una go sabi coward (unaself) grin

Seems like Obj is destined to live beyond all his mates.

Is IBB back from Germany yet?
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by EzeCanada: 5:05am On Dec 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

By the time Obj is done with Nigeria, una go sabi coward (unaself)

Is IBB back from Germany yet?

You are not even sure of tomorrow yourself. Optimal health is something no one can boast of or guarantee.

So why ridicule IBB's because of his state of health.

As for OBJ, he can only play men and not God. Let’s watch and see how things will unfold in the nearest future. I hope you would live to remember this input at the appropriate time.
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by EzeCanada: 5:08am On Dec 02, 2011
cjfavour:

Obj is a coward to sm obj is a coward to ojukwu because obj couldn't stand him ojukwu.he was a coward to yaradua senior too. To me OBJ is not a coward but an evil psycho man.

High_Chief:

^^^Dont forget Tony Anenih of late

Thank you o jare. Almost forgot Tony Anenih and Shehu Yaradua
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 02, 2011
EzeCanada:

You are not even sure of tomorrow yourself. Optimal health is something no one can boast of or guarantee.

As for OBJ, he can only play men and not God. Let’s watch and see how things will unfold in the nearest future. I hope you would live to remember this input at the appropriate time.

Question was: Is IBB back from Germany?

So is he? Simple question.

No one is sure about tomorrow. Could be you or the next guy out there.

As for Obj, what will/ supposed to unfold in the nearest future? undecided
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by ezeagu(m): 5:16am On Dec 02, 2011
EzeCanada:

Can anybody help a follow-follow? They can be led to do anything including mocking the ill.
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by EzeCanada: 5:55am On Dec 02, 2011
ezeagu:

Can anybody help a follow-follow? They can be led to do anything including mocking the ill.

Just like OBJ their father was mocking a lifeless Ojukwu. An adolescence could be forgiven not an elderly like him. I wonder why any sane human being would mock the dead?
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by Pain(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2011
Obasanjo Hates N'digbo because of the tales his mother told him about his "Real Igbo Father" who abandoned her & denied the pregnancy.
See link here for full "conspiracy theory"  shocked shocked angry. Baby Papa Left Home lol !!. Sorry Chief Obasanjo Onyejekwe  cry

Im not Nidigbo but I propose they offer him the title of "Igwe Baboonu 1 of Igbo Land". It will go a long way in placating a "Hurt Ol' Man". Dirty Ol' Man!

http://www.jaguda.com/2010/10/31/nigerias-former-president-obasanjos-father-allegedly-an-igbo-prince/
http://saharareporters.com/report/obasanjos-real-father-paternity-controversy

Pic 1: Olusegun Obasanjo and former Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Okwudili Onyejekwe

Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by sheyguy: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2011
EzeCanada:

Is either you are ignorant, illitrate or both.

OBJ betrayed Charles Taylor, Atiku, Peter Odili, Gowon, Audu Ogbe, Asari dokubo, Bola Ige. List is endess, pls give me a break!

those are Mere accusation, Grow up and come out with somtin concrete or shut up!!!

Librate:

sometimes i begin to wonder if u re normal or confused
are u sure u re from yoruba. original anu nchum

U  can wonder all u want abt me, i know it is all function of your narrow mind, anu nchum the king.
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
I have a dream that one day Nigeria will rid itself of corrupt leaders through a revolution.

And the best part of the dream is when we young revolutionaries tied the cowards among them to the stake with their leader OBJ weeping and screaming "iku tide oh" and shot them at close range.
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by EzeCanada: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
OBJ is a clown, lol

Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 03, 2011
Thought sheyguy was not Yoruba?  undecided

EzeCanada:

OBJ is a clown, lol

congrats, you just figured that one out? clap clap! grin
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by JamesDoe: 5:21am On Dec 03, 2011
^^^^
Geniuses eh? Next, they will be saying he is a "chicken farmer"! But he still kicks a.s.s.
Re: Obj Is A Coward - Ojukwu by EzeCanada: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
OBJ is irrelevant to Ndi Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The Picture Of Boko Haram Flags Hoisted In Damboa/Gwoza? / Photo: Lamido Sanusi’s 53 Years Old Rolls Royce / Riot In Aba, Between Ngwa Indigene And Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.