Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Are You In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Relationship? (4266 Views)

Poll: Are you in a relationship right now?

Yes: 46% (39 votes)
No: 53% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In A Relationship? by drealnoni(f): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2006
What % Of People Are In Relationshops And What % Are Not?

I ask this because on Valentine's day, a lot of my friends both male and female where without dates, me included.

Ironically all these people are really correct and cool, so i wonder who are those who have relationships. hope my question isn't corny?
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by tejuoso1(f): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2006
i think if you're not on a date for a while it's okay cos it might be cos of break ups but if it's for a long time then correction should be done somewhere apart from if you just want to be alone and it's very rare and conditional
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by smartsoft(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2006
Well i like what teju said now,  it very rare to be alone but to me i was alone sha on valentine's day even with friends who got their loves right beside them,  when we talk about relationship, relationship is not a mere thing where by you see someone is dating and u will want to date too Relationship as gone far more than that. why see some of them is because maybe they had misunderstanding with themselves and some had broke up from relationship

Anyway what i do feel is Don't date because your friend is dating, or  you want to get a boyfriend/girlfriend because my friends got same people want to be love but there is a scarifice to pay

Well i'm ready to pay that scarifice if i see some who is really serious for relationship
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by chinani(f): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2006
i was also w/o a date on valentines. and men tell me that i am correct naija woman sha! but that's okay b/c was in a relationship before w/ someone who wasnt serious and so i'm just cooling off, etc. b/c want to chose more wisely next time & also i have school work to do. so if i can't have an awesome personal life, i might as well get my professional life on point.

i think it's a matter of age. i see so many nice ladies my age w/o boyfriends and i thinks it's b/c men our age are not serious. also I am in school and so don't meet too too many older men. only those who are already *wifed* & we must leave them in peace, abi? grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by roses(f): 1:26am On Mar 12, 2006
nope. I 'm taking my time. y'know it demands more patience to seperate the best from the rest.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Grizzly(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2006
I'm too busy for a relationship right now, , angry maybe later.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by reniks(f): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2006
Sounds like a lot of people are not in a relationship.When my friends n I each spent our Val at home sleeping,i thought we were the only ones and everyone was some where having fun.I took a break off relationships and i have always felt i was single and happy,but now i'm not so sure of that.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by 2cantango(f): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2006
No angry
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2006
2c why you angry come on sweetie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

im in one and i can tell you it's the best kiss kiss kiss kiss
i love you Ken wink
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by 2cantango(f): 1:13am On Mar 13, 2006
Rhodalyn:

2c why you angry come on sweetie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

im in one and i can tell you it's the best kiss kiss kiss kiss
i love you Ken wink
I pray you never get your heart broken sweetie kiss
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Oracle(m): 1:32am On Mar 13, 2006
personally i am not in a relationship
i wouldnt say i know why, but then thatz just the way it is
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Seun(m): 3:19am On Mar 13, 2006
Well I don't take "relationships" seriously - except marriage. I can ask any girl out as long as she's not married. This makes sense since so many people are claiming to be in relationships whereas only very few of such "relatioships" are capable of lasting long. This is a bit offtopic but I just felt I should mention it here. Cheers!
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2006
seun, it's relationships that lead to marriage
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Rhea(f): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2006
SOME relationships lead to marriage
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2006
@ the topic --- Yes.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by drealnoni(f): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2006
It think the reason why most people are without partners is that we are attracted to "what we want and not necessarily what we need".Does that make any sense? Chicks are like - we want them fly boys and things(but most fly boys aint serious and they've gotta a lot of chicks following them at every turn),basicially we need a guy whose sensitive and loving- whether fly or not.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by babymine(f): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2006
Used to be. Alone for now and I'm not complaining. Alone but not lonely. grin wink
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by nikinash(f): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2006
yes o and loving every moment tongue
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2006
Rhea:

SOME relationships lead to marriage

yeh some relationships lead to marriage but every marriage couples were in a relationship before they got married
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by venice(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2006
i'm in one right now, a fresh one we just started few weeks ago but i'm madly inlove with him and i was single for more than six months i think there's nothing wrong in being single.

In our country girls are more than boys, so guys end up dating more than one lady, so its better to stay single anyways but not easy you'll get lonely! cheesy
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2006
im happy for you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2006
Happily single, and not searching cool
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Zahymaka(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2006
Not yet. Can't seem to be able to get myself in one. cry cry cry
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Seun(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2006
Why must you be in a relationship?
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2006
and why musnt you be in one
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by retro(f): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2006
I'm in a relationship. We broke up 2 days ago and came back together today. Woooot!!
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Damsal(f): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2006
i've never been in a relationship and from what i see around i don't think i'm missing much. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by retro(f): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2006
Damsal:

i've never been in a relationship and from what i see around i don't think i'm missing much. cheesy cheesy
You're 19. You've never been in a relationship? It's no big deal, I'm just freaked out.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Damsal(f): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2006
@retro
why are you freaked out cause i'm 19 or cause i've never been in a relationship.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by retro(f): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2006
Damsal:

@retro
why are you freaked out cause i'm 19 or cause i've never been in a relationship.
You're the first 19 year old who hasn't been in a relationship, I've met.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Damsal(f): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2006
well i like the idea of being in one, but i guess i get freaked out when i realise the amount of physical and emotional dependency that goes on in a realtionship. I must also admit i had my first kiss a few months back and no offence to the guy but i never enjoyed it, actually i couldn't even remember it. undecided
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by 2fine4u(f): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2006
nah undecided i think relationship require a lot of things that i aint ready to give yet undecided and besides my major in college takes a whole lot of my time to even consider dating a guy now. or maybe i haven't seen any that i fancy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Two Girls Wey Dey Cause Wahala....(pictures) / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / Anal Penetration In Marriage/unmarried Would You Allow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.