Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Are You In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Relationship? (4273 Views)

Poll: Are you in a relationship right now?

Yes: 46% (39 votes)
No: 53% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Kadeejah(f): 2:33am On Jul 01, 2006
i wuz in a relationship a month ago, it lasted 10 monthz. nd it ended basically because he wuz feelin more 4 me than i did him*he has a tattoo of ma name on his chest*i think part of it was prolly because im too young. i kind@ felt like i owed it 2 him 2 stay because he went through pain 2 get ma name on hiz chest. nd it almost felt like we were married. i mean i loved him nd all*nd i still do*buh im jus not ready 4 that kind of a commitment. bottom line iz, frum what ive learnt, realationships are wayy too complicated
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Coco29(f): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2006
i am in a relationship grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by chinani(f): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2006
Damsal:

i've never been in a relationship and from what i see around i don't think i'm missing much. cheesy cheesy
retro:

You're the first 19 year old who hasn't been in a relationship, I've met.
Damsal, my dear, don't worry! Most of the successful young ladies I know didn't get kissed until after their 18th birthday. (Myself included.) We also didn't have boyfriends at an early age; it all happened slowly in college, between books & parties. Anyhow, you're right, relationships take a large emotional toll - and the physical aspect isn't always as fun for girls lipsrsealed - so take your time & take care.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by diddy4(m): 4:38am On Jul 02, 2006
nahhh, i aint in one and im not missing out at all.

im single, alone and sometimes lonely but i still have my fun. i dont think im gonn@ be ready for any r/ships till i start getting my cheese the way i want to. for me,it is money power respect then women. but if i get the money, i can get the woman then pursue power and respect together with her.

its all about the benjamins to me. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by 2fine4u(f): 4:41am On Jul 02, 2006
@ diddy
what do you mean by "you still have your fun" undecided hahahahaha, don't get me wrong papi, i just wann@ know grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by diddy4(m): 4:46am On Jul 02, 2006
i have a passion for computers and stuff. so basically when i say fun. i dont mean sexually. there is more to fun than sex. i aint even a club kindda guy maybe cuzz i havent made real friends yet since i havent been here for so long. if it was back home. i clubbed every weekend.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Kadeejah(f): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2006
hah! yea right diddy i kno wut u do in ur spare time cheesy wink
jk tongue
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by diddy4(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2006
you do? nice. wink wink wink
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by eveseh(f): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2006
no am not grin grin,am stay searching grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by 2cantango(f): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2006
Relationships = pain. angry

I'm allergic to pain. angry
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by mizkay(f): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2006
2cantango:

Relationships = pain. angry

I'm allergic to pain. angry

Tell me about it girl. I feel your pain. Sorry jare.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by kheme(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2006
I had a girlfriend over 2 years back, been single ever since! lol!
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by mizkay(f): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2006
if relationships mean being with oneself then yes, i am in a relationship with myself
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by dominobaby(f): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2006
Yup!
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Kadeejah(f): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2006
hell ye! cheesy
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2006
make that two Of us cheesy
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by jgirl3: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2006
In mizkay's term, i am in a good and long relationship
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by mukina2: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2006
maybe
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by eveseh(f): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2006
@mukina ,hummmmmmmm jungle girl in lose grin tongue

@topic,no am not,stay looking
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Coco29(f): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2006
eve hon
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by eveseh(f): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2006
Coco29:

eve hon

hay how are ya
miss ya,

what's hon? grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by koya(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hello, am sorry to jump in to the discuss anyway am not in a relationship and am trying all my best to have a serious one , am 20 ig you care to be please do email me , emmanuel_koya@yahoo.com, am tired of be alone,

Re: Are You In A Relationship? by koya(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hello the ho World i need a serious relationship am early 20 and still don't have one , anyway i break up with her one year ago and trying all my best to get a serious one if you are there please email me @ Emmanuel_koya@yahoo.com the best way to get intouch with me if you online girl.

Re: Are You In A Relationship? by teechan: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2006
I'm in a relationship, even though I don't feel like it is a relationship undecided
It's a pain. Always wondering why he doesn't do this or that. Ahhh, how I miss the days when it was just me, myself and I, however, I'm glad I'm back into the dating world. Been alone for 9 years!! I'm hoping that this relationship will last but if it doesn't, I won't break down. After all, I'm use to being alone grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Coco29(f): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2006
tee-chan:

I'm in a relationship, even though I don't feel like it is a relationship undecided
It's a pain. Always wondering why he doesn't do this or that. Ahhh, how I miss the days when it was just me, myself and I, however, I'm glad I'm back into the dating world. Been alone for 9 years!! I'm hoping that this relationship will last but if it doesn't, I won't break down. After all, I'm use to being alone grin

cry girl u need some serious love. grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by teechan: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2006
I e-mailed my bf telling him that if he doesn't shape up, I'll leave him. I think it scared him because he wrote back saying sorry blah blah and that he'll promise to change blah blah. Girl, I'm not the one to play with in a relationship.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by 2Legit: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2007
i've never been in a relationship and from what i see around i don't think i'm missing much.

you're actually missing a lot of heartaches and miseries grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by 2Legit: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2007
You're the first 19 year old who hasn't been in a relationship, I've met.

you should examine your life and the kind of people around you
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by Vannesa(f): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2007
Am happily in a relationship
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by talktimi(m): 4:04am On Feb 26, 2007
ive not been in one 4 about a year now but i think its about time i get a move on alot of girls don use the thing yab me well well grin and hey if u know any cool gals i really dont mind to start out as friends and see where things head up to .[b][/b]
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by venice(f): 10:47am On May 10, 2007
nope, not really, am single right now, but am thinking of settling down.
Re: Are You In A Relationship? by swiftycool(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2007
Naaah! i was in one for 2 yrs but she left me for another guy who she felt was richer, cos i was broke
When i got back in form making big money from a new good job, she tried to come back.
Wev'e dated from time to time but i cant ever give back my heart 2 her again, and she knows it
So im playing d feild till i find my angel, i know shes out there somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Readers Respond: At What Age Should Teens Start Dating? / What Scares You Most In Life? / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.