Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board (2569 Views)

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by kokoye(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
Mr BrownJAY is simply a realistic poster.
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
REALITY101:

MsDarkSkin It will be nice if you don't type my name in any of your bullshittts. I hav talke a beautiful life in real life outside NL to worry myself bout what sons and daughters of btches thinks or say about me, so get off of my bleeping asss cuz I ain't gonna start shits with you not anymore. If whatever the bleep I say here gets you or anyone of yall weeping behind your computers then you need to wake the bleep up and quit bn emotional over nothing. One honest truth is, I'm not here to portray Mr. NL nice guy" bleep tha shitt" I have few people that I talk to outside NL and I bet ya asss they know better. So don't push me. Gracias
guy must u fart when u talk? undecided
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by ndukwejoe(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
Bin gbagbo
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
No lefool maybe your mouth stinks
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by honeric01(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
Give it up for NAYAH kiss
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Dyt(f): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
C as i dey barge award left n ryt
omo i b celeb oooo
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by slimyem: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
bamosagie:

Mrs. Chima, iice, Tpiah, 190, Slimyem & rokiatu well the most honest would be rokiatu
it is well:

Well, will give it to Dyt, freecocoa, Rokiatu,[b] slimyem. [/b]Lefool, one annoying thing.
smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Chimezie198(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
slimyam is the most honest poster. *True talk*
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by slimyem: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
:d :d :d :d :d
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by MrsChima1(f): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
Two moderators are honest and fair.
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by MrsChima1(f): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2011
freecocoa:

Well MRS-CHIMA is one hell of a lady but I think we see her the way she is,is that being honest?

I know I can be abrasive at times and I don't say "pretty things" just to fit in a clique. That's not me.

Nairaland has too many secondary school cliques and many of the chatters are old as dirt. However it is refreshing when you have people that are genuinely honest and they are what they say.
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:22am On Dec 03, 2011
Mrs. Chima, Tpiah, Dyt, freecocoa,
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by HotieTima(f): 5:43am On Dec 03, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley

myself

miss chima

mizdarkskine

rokki well not all the time grin grin grin grin

sexkilzz
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Chimezie198(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
Me
Myself
I and
bekaylicious911
Only
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by 195(f): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
MZdarkkitty and 190 >>>>>> love made in tokyo congo
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hotie Tima:

smiley smiley smiley smiley

myself

miss chima

mizdarkskine

rokki well not all the time grin grin grin grin

sexkilzz

kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by MrsChima1(f): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
Not Sexkillz.
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sexkillz.
kiss kiss
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by kokoye(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Nairaland has too many secondary school cliques and many of the chatters are old as dirt. However it is refreshing when you have people that are genuinely honest and they are what they say.

angry angry
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by MrsChima1(f): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
kokoye:

angry  angry

What?! grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by mykali(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
. . .mykali? undecided
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by kokoye(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

What?! grin lipsrsealed

you "old as dirt" angry
Re: The Most Honest Poster On The Romance Board by MrsChima1(f): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2011
kokoye:

you "old as dirt" angry

Awww. You took offense? kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Marry Her But I Think I Am Not Ready Yet. / Please How Do You Make Igbo Guys Become more Romantic? / Help.. He Spends Much Unnecessarily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.