Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Grey Hair - Your Opinion On This! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Grey Hair - Your Opinion On This! (1055 Views)

Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope? / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grey Hair - Your Opinion On This! by Mojir(f): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2007
Could stress be the likely cause of early greying of hair as some people say?

If yes then what is the likely ways of reducing the rate at which the grey occurs?

And what is your view on the use of hair dyes as a temporary way of getting out of this problem?
Re: Grey Hair - Your Opinion On This! by dearfriend: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2007
Its not funny when it comes early especially if young.

I read some hair tips which says with VINIGAR you can get rid of that, it helps to darken the hair. Just apply vinigar.
Re: Grey Hair - Your Opinion On This! by akumbu: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2007
there is no health related or malfuctioning issue to gray hai. it is heredictory. some pple have it occur in their generation up to 4th or even 5th generation occurance. it doesn't mean evryone in that generation will have it, some pple will inherit, while others may not.
why border urself to control it when it doesn't give one any illhealth?
i really admire grey hair a lot.
it has a little to do with age. pple that inherit it may find appearing even at very early stage in life, or some much later at odl age.
I love grey hair, but unfortunatly, we dont have it at all in our generation from both maternal and paternal generation.
dont border urself if u hv it, thousands of pple are longing to chane their hair colour, natural BLONDE.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Obtain Certificate In Health Planning And Management In Nigeria / Hiv+ Mama, Travelling To The Us / Hi Have You Seen Our Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.